Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Franklin, TN
There are 8 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Franklin
- Maxwell Septic PumpingThe lady on the phone was very courteous and helpful. She gave me a time slot and the driver call me 10 minutes out. Johnny was very courteous and helpful as well and gave advice on the condition of the tank. Job well done
- Lee CompanyThey are good. We are actually on their monthly service contract which means we pay a monthly fee which gives priority on a service call plus a discount and they do come and do work. Within a month of being here, we had to have a whole new sewer connection. They will not be the least expensive but if there is a problem, I can call them and they send someone to fix it. Its just been a real good experience. They actually said they can do anything in your house that needs doing. They are very convenient, there's never a question about them coming and they call within a window and call when they are thirty minutes away read less
- Shamrock Septic ServiceThe job was done perfectly and professionally. The team was on time, friendly, cordial and extremely knowledgeable. They began to locate the tank and did so in minimum time. Once found, they dug it up, raised the lid and found a slight stoppage, which was all it really needed. But at my request they brought out the large hoses and completely drained the tank; which would last for years and years. But this service was only the tip of the problems I was having. Today I lost my loving brother to leukemia which was more than I could bear. They tender and remorseful and said they would keep him in their prayers. In this company I not only found a highly determined and professional team, but more than that, wonderful people that I could get to know as friends. I highly recommend them for any of their services and guarantee you would not be disappointed. In every respect they were the answer to my prayers read less
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncThis company did an excellent job! The first time they came out they pumped it and snaked it up to the house.They said someone else needed to snake it from the toilet now.That's what we did and it still didn't work.It was almost completely blocked.Elite came back and used a power jet wash on the line and it worked! We thought we were gonna have to replace the whole line.Austin came out the last time and did a great job and was very courteous and polite.He was very professional.The first one that came out was also.My mother who is 75 loved him and she doesn't like anybody usually.We were so relieved when this started working again.Elite showed up when they said they would and did what they said they would.You can't do any better than that! This is the best company I would recommend to anyone read less
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncThey called to let me know when they would arrive. They were on time, professional, answered my questions and did a great job.
- Maxwell Septic PumpingMurphey was the technician that performed the work and was personable and very pleasant! Such a nice young man. The service was performed the day I called and the company was good at letting me know when he would arrive. I would highly recommend this company.
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncIt went great. Young man was on time, friendly and nice. Done the clean out. I paid him with credit card and he left. Very satisfied with all. Thanks
- Lee CompanyTechnician came and briefly looked at the system and said it was working fine. He flushed the toilet in the basement a few times and ran the water in the shower for a couple of minutes. He then plugged it back in and the noise stopped and the water stopped running. Total time in the house was less than 15 minutes. He said the issue was that the filter needed replacing. He then charged me more than the $49 that was agreed upon when I first called. His report actually stated that he stayed for 2 hours and he "gave me a discount". I called the company and the receptionist was shocked I got charged more. The issue occurred again about 5 days later and they sent another technician. This time, he explained that the issue wasn't the water softener but actually a valve in one of the pipes for the bathroom was sticking and the should be an easy fix by running the water for a few minutes. He was actually very competent and I appreciated that. All their employees should be like this guy! Ultimately, it took more than 3 weeks, repeated calls, and threats of reporting to BBB to get reimbursed for paying more money than what was agreed upon because managers didn't want to admit fault for poor service. If communication was improved and technicians actually billed for what they did, I'd give a better review read less
- Lee CompanyI use to use them all of the time. Now I don't feel that they are honest. The plumber treated me like I was stupid. I know the plumbing history in my home, and I didn't need him to tell me that I didn't understand it. They charged me for things that were not done. I called the manager and got a partial rebate. I am now looking for another company read less
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncThey arrived on time, located both tanks, and gave us the information we needed so that we could proceed with the purchase of the home.
Septic Tank Companies in Franklin
- Business Description:Whether your problem is small or large, our team of highly trained technicians can get the job done. Owner Robert Foster has 20 plus years of hands-on experience in residential, commercial, and industrial septic systems. From your initial phone call to job completion, we work with you every step of the way to make sure that you understand what is happening all the way down the line Additional contact name - Christie Foster. Family owned read lessRecent Review:I have no idea who this professional is. I filled out information on Angie's List and never received a contact from anyone. I certainly did not choose anyone. Not sure why this business is connected to my inquiry at all read lessAndrew S.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll.. read less
- Business Description:Holt Plumbing Company, LLC is a full service plumbing company dedicated to serving the public with honest, dependable service. We have been in business since 1988 and pride ourselves on the number of repeat customers that we have acquired over the past 20+ years.We are a local family owned company. We have 22 employees with over 250 years combined experience. There is "No Job Too Large or Too Small". We run fast 24 hour emergency service and cover the entire Davidson county area including a.. read lessRecent Review:My neighbors had used Holt Plumbing in the past and were very satisfied. Hot Plumbing arrived after hours on the same day. Justin was very professional and polite. He kept me informed of the work that needed to be done. A blow torch was needed to clean up some shoddy welding from a previous repair. Then the old valve was removed and replaced along with a new flex hose. A new level control was also replaced inside the toilet tank. He was quick and fast. The entire job took 1.25 hrs. The pricing was reasonable. I will definately refer Holt Plumbing to my freinds, family and neighbors and use them again. Thanks Justin for the excellent service you provided read lessMaria G.
- Business Description:We are licensed bonded and insured. With over 50 years of experience. No job is to big or to small. We accept all forms of payment. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:I was very satisfied with their service. It went well. They were quick and polite. I had no complaint.Mark V.
- Business Description:Tim Ferguson Plumbing, Air & Electric is West Tennessee’s premier provider of professional and quality plumbing, heating and air service. We have built our reputation on unparalleled service and exceptional work for our customers. Our goal is to provide you with quality plumbing, air & electrical service at an affordable price. We provide solutions for all areas of service and repair. Give us a call for your appointment today and see what separates us from our competitors! Additional DBA - Ti.. read lessRecent Review:Wouldn’t know never show they called n said they were short staffed reschedulingJennifer J.
- Business Description:I've been working residential service calls in the Plumbing Industry for over 10 years. My knowledge and expertise is exceptional, as I strive to perfect my skill and consistency with every job. I am always fair in pricing, honest in consultation and recommendations, and trustworthy in practice. Servicing all of Middle Tennessee, there's no one better for the job read lessRecent Review:Excellent. They were very responsive. Within one day we had a bid for the job which was competitive, clearly communicated, and knowledgeable. The work was then efficiently and professionally completed the same day read lessEric B.
- Business Description:For dependable septic service, A.S.A.P. Septic Service of Spring Hill, TN is always here to help you. We provide repairs, installation, and maintenance services at reasonable rates. We serve the Maury, Williamson, and Marshall Counties. Our team will attend to your needs. With our expertise and experience, we guarantee customer satisfaction read lessRecent Review:William found the tanks and immediately went to work replacing the pump. He also suggested re-routing some of the plumbing to and from septic tank for more efficiency. He then wanted to re-rout some electrical wires for better performance. WOW! This guy really knows what he is doing. When he finished he cleaned up and even put in a new septic tank lid. I thought the price was a little high but for all of the work he did I thought it was correct. I have recommended him to many people as he show up when he is supposed to, has extensive knowledge about what he's going too. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any one in need of his services read lessSamuel E.
- Business Description:Arvins Plumbing, located in Mount Juliet, TN., is proud to serve Nashville and all surrounding counties. We offer 24 hour emergency plumbing service and can be reached at 615-714-1188. With experience in both residential and commercial plumbing, Arvin’s can assist you with all of your plumbing needs. Ron Arvin, founder and president of Arvin’s Plumbing has more than 20 years of hands on experience. As a second-generation plumber, Ron strives to continue building an honest, hands on business. .. read lessRecent Review:He was able to put it back together easily and didn't charge us anything. Most plumbers I've used would charge a trip charge at least. He was extremely polite and professional. Very impressed!!!Carlene G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated plumbing business. We offer everything from new installs to repair. We do gas, outside drain location and digging, water heaters and everything else plumbing related. Call us today. When nature calls we fix it all. read lessRecent Review:Couldn't have gone better! Jarred was professional yet down to earth and did a FANTASTIC job installing the new bathtub. FIVE STARS!!Seth R.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo.. read lessRecent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company again read lessRussell M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Thompsons Station
- Spring Hill
- College Grove
- La Vergne
- Kingston Springs
- Whites Creek
- Bon Aqua
- Santa Fe
septic tank services in Franklin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A ok septic6500 breckenridge cove
- AAA+ Septic Pumping and Repair3052 Hwy 10
- After Hours Plumbing511 3rd Ave. West
- American Plumbing Professionals of Middle TNPO Box 111542
- ANGLIN SEPTIC TANK SVC223 WALNUT DR
- ARVINS PLUMBING8308 Saundersville Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- ATLAS SEPTIC SVC3920 CASPARIS RD
- A ok septic
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service Inc1035 Bradley Dr.
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service Inc
- Felts Plumbing Inc177 Collier Ln
- Felts Plumbing Inc
- I Dig It339 E Due W
- I Dig It
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- Master Plumbing of Tennessee423 Waldron Rd.
La Vergne, Tennessee
- Mid Tn Co Fencing2620 Leah Dr
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Middle Tennessee2215 NW Broad St
- Music City ProcessingPO Box 140456
- Myatt Construction LLC165 Belle Forest Cir # A
- Master Plumbing of Tennessee