Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Franklin, TN
There are 21 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Franklin
- Forever GuardVery professional, top quality work! Stetson was very knowledgeable and explained everything that was he was doing. It was worth every cent spent! I highly recommend ForeverGuard.
- Ground Up Foundation RepairExcellent work! Every step of the process of working with Ground Up was easy and reassuring. Russ was the project supervisor who started the process by taking a look at our foundation and a couple of areas that needed attention. He reviewed the project thoroughly and asked very specific questions about what we wanted to do. I really appreciated the care and thought that was put into making sure that we were on the same page about the work to be done. He explained everything very thoroughly (in words that I could understand!), and I felt really good about having them do the work after talking the project through with Russ. All this before I even got the quote! I hired them, and I am beyond satisfied with the work and the service. Carter and his team showed up to do the work, and it was clear that Russ had communicated the job clearly to the team, and i didn't even need to speak to Russ after that. Carter did a great job, kept me updated on the progress, and they showed up when they said they would. They were very respectful of the interior of our home, keeping things clean. They did a terrific job on the foundation and replaced the entire vapor barrier. On top of it all, they removed the old jacks and some old rusted steal pipes that the previous owner left in our crawlspace. I didn't ask them to, but it was clearly trash, and they offered to remove it, which was above and beyond. Can't say enough about what a relief it is to know that the house is sitting on a firm foundation, and for such an important repair, it feels really good to work with a team that inspired confidence every step of the way. I would gladly hire them again. They did excellent work and gave me a warranty on top of it. To Russ and Carter and the rest of the team, thank you very much! I'm so grateful for the wonderful job you did to stabilize the home that my family sleeps in
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.in 2014 Keith and his team did the work including installing a dehumidifier. We recently noticed some water buildup around the dehumidifier. Keith came out and immediately diagnosed the problem and clean out a clogged drain and line. He also cleaned up all the water. We realized, at this time, that we had not been changing out the filter every six months per the manual. Keith apologized that he nor his team had not emphasized the importance of changing the filter regularly. The work today was six years after installation and he did charge us for the service today. Excellent job!!
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSI live on a hill in the Goodlettesville/Joelton area and my concrete driveway had started to inch down the hill due to erosion underneath. It was not being supported properly and would only get worse. The previous owner replaced the driveway before I bought the house 5 years ago so I didn't think I would have any issues with it. Nightmare situation for any homeowner and I knew I needed to act quick. I spoke with several companies who said they could fix it and even got several estimates for the cost of repair. None of them felt quite right. Then I had someone mention Frontier Basement Systems and I did a little research on them and decided to give them a try. They were able to not only quote me a competitive price, but also came with the knowledge and quality customer service as well. Eric Furman and Anthony come out and used the polylevel product to stabilize my driveway for years to come. From the first call all the way through to the finished job, every person I interacted with was friendly, professional, honest, and knowledgeable. Most companies have at least one weak link in the chain, but not FBS. They know how to treat their customers with respect and get the job done right. I will be recommending Frontier Basement Systems to everyone I know that needs work done. The peace of mind I have from knowing this is one problem I wont have to deal with again is worth every penny. Thank you again Eric
- Top Choice Home Improvement LLCif I could give a higher review than A I would. Not even knowing if I would hire them they came out and looked at the problem and did a temporary fix, so more water wouldn't come into the basement before I was home to meet with them. They were the only company that came that was able to diagnose the problem and fix it. They came two days after I met with them and other companies had several week lead times. This is the first company in Nashville that I've had a good experience with, but I'm not reviewing them in comparison to others, they are independently deserving of a great review. They are prompt, reliable, courteous, available if you have questions and do great work
- Top Choice Home Improvement LLCThey performed exactly as they said. Dried out basement got the mold out and conditioned the crawl space. Have a dehumidifier and now the crawl space is dry. Great job.
- United Structural Systems, Inc.USS came and gave us an estimate in the rain. A very patient guy explained everything and then looked at every inch of the outside and basement to create a drawing for the team. He explained that some of the work may be one of two ways and he would let us know on the actual estimate which way is best. He had looked at the structural engineer's report before he came out and agreed with all of the suggestions made therein, and suggested a process and a timeframe for the work. They were able to work us in before the end of the year and completed the work within the stated time-frame even with a holiday weekend in the mix. The workmen were professional and did not litter in my yard or basement. If we need further work done, USS is tops on our list
- United Structural Systems, Inc.From the very beginning this company has been great. Initially,Larry spent alot of time inspecting, measuring, and evaluating our house and water problem. He also listened to our concerns. He worked with us on the detailed treatment plan to fix our water problem. I had several questions . He returned my emails and text in a timely manner. The work began when scheduled. The two men that worked on this project were professional, kind, very capable. The job took ~2 weeks. These guys worked steady and every day. They frequently ask us if we had questions. My wife and I have been very pleased with the job done by this company. I am so glad we had them do the work. Thank you United Structural Systems
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSEveryone was so great to work with. Robert was honest and very knowledgeable in the quoting process. I had an issue with water in my basement that prevented the pump from being installed while Nashville had record rainfall, but Fernando was very nice and patient to help make sure my basement and yard did not flood while Nashville dried up
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSWent great Jonathan and his crew were outstanding professional and knowledgeable about the work they were performing
Basement Waterproofers in Franklin
- Business Description:Ground Up Foundation Repair is a local family-owned and operated construction company, licensed and insured through the state of Tennessee. With over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, we can meet all your foundation repair, waterproofing, and concrete leveling needs. At Ground Up Builders, Inc., your satisfaction is our number one priority. We provide exceptional service, while working with you to stay within your budget. We work with you to identify structural and waterpro..Recent Review:Excellent work! Every step of the process of working with Ground Up was easy and reassuring. Russ was the project supervisor who started the process by taking a look at our foundation and a couple of areas that needed attention. He reviewed the project thoroughly and asked very specific questions about what we wanted to do. I really appreciated the care and thought that was put into making sure that we were on the same page about the work to be done. He explained everything very thoroughly (in words that I could understand!), and I felt really good about having them do the work after talking the project through with Russ. All this before I even got the quote! I hired them, and I am beyond satisfied with the work and the service. Carter and his team showed up to do the work, and it was clear that Russ had communicated the job clearly to the team, and i didn't even need to speak to Russ after that. Carter did a great job, kept me updated on the progress, and they showed up when they said they would. They were very respectful of the interior of our home, keeping things clean. They did a terrific job on the foundation and replaced the entire vapor barrier. On top of it all, they removed the old jacks and some old rusted steal pipes that the previous owner left in our crawlspace. I didn't ask them to, but it was clearly trash, and they offered to remove it, which was above and beyond. Can't say enough about what a relief it is to know that the house is sitting on a firm foundation, and for such an important repair, it feels really good to work with a team that inspired confidence every step of the way. I would gladly hire them again. They did excellent work and gave me a warranty on top of it. To Russ and Carter and the rest of the team, thank you very much! I'm so grateful for the wonderful job you did to stabilize the home that my family sleeps inMark Z.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Excellent and hardworking. Work was delayed several times because of situations beyond AFS’s control and they were extremely understanding and accompanying in getting work scheduled and rescheduled and then completed.Virginia Q.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree WorkplaceRecent Review:I had no idea what I was getting into or what USS would do. But they explained it well, I felt the price was fair, the work was efficient, the guy who did the work was super, and the results were just what I needed to keep my concrete driveway from needing to be replacedWilliam S.
- Business Description:All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern KentuckyRecent Review:Frontier honored its warranty for stabilizing my driveway concrete after it continued to sink 1 year after they were hired to stabilize. They sent out Jovon to complete the warranty work. Jovon was exceptional in his workmanship and professionalism. He looked at the prior work and walked through his solution for correcting the issue. He was actually able to correct the problem ( lift concrete ) better than the original tech did. Frontier is lucky to have Jovon on staff. And they are definitely trustworthy to honor their warrantySharon P.
- Business Description:With 5 years of professional crawl space waterproofing experience, we are here to address all your waterproofing needs you may have.Recent Review:It went great. They were professional and on time.Spenser M.
- Business Description:Remodeling and construction including: water diversion, encapsulation, moisture removal, foundation repair and water proofing. Roofing and roof repairs. Interiors: kitchen, bathrooms, tile work, dry wall, painting, and framing. We can help create your dream home! LICENSED AND INSURED, have been working with homes for 30 yearsRecent Review:Once started Marteen and Jorge did a very good job. All work was done and completed in a timely manner. Would recommend this company.Judith T.
- Business Description:***CALL DIRECT AT 615-361-1116*** We are a small family locally owned & operated company. We provide outstanding service with uncomparable professionalism, reliability & integrity. We are licensed, bonded & insured. Transferable warranties are included. All job sites are inspected daily by Absolute's owner. We do not sub contract, all installations are performed by Absolute employeesRecent Review:You want to hire Byron at Absolute. Here's why: Absolute Waterproofing and Drainage Services isn't as inexpensive as some drainage competitors, for a reason. Their goal is to make sure the end result will work properly for as many years as possible. Byron, Absolute's founder and owner, has decades of experience to draw from and a passion to far exceed his customers' expectations on every job. His proposal was significantly different from a competing proposal by LA Scapes, which was really more of a landscaping company. They could have done something for 2/3 the cost, but it wouldn't have solved my problem because they failed to identify where the water was actually coming from. (More on that later; there was a different ditch near the road that was washed out / filled in with debris, and was not functioning, offloading all the water from the street across my yard and into the corner of my basement.) Byron's system is simple and well-thought out. It is just a "swale" or a shallow bowl-like ditch that pulls water past my house, down to the drainage creek at the back of my lot. Some of the added fill dirt required a well around my basement window. Since he only needed a small amount of fill there, Byron did it with landscaping bricks and a waterproof plastic shield. He diverted around an existing tree, which we will later remove and fill in as budget allows (only because the tree is way too close to my foundation). Routing around the tree will ensure that even when cut down, the water stays away from my house. Rather than that basic design, the LA Scapes proposal was to put a much more severe ditch on the edge of my property to catch the rain from the neighbor's hill, with the option to create a more shallow ditch near the house if that still wasn't enough. Turns out that plan wouldn't have worked because of the other washed out ditch; all that water would still have ended up hitting the corner of my house, completely bypassing the proposed system. Byron didn't notice the washed out / filled in ditch near the road when he did his initial proposal, but when he was at my house doing the work he had his crew clean out that ditch just as an extra service to me at no charge, and discovered the problem. I don't think any other Nashville company would have bothered sprucing that area up, since it wasn't specified in the contract. Not only that, but then he had his employees re-dig the failed section of my existing ditch and give it the same grass seed and protective netting as the rest of the project--again at no extra cost. That solved the root cause of my drainage problem. Combined with the new swale down the side of my house, now we are certain the water will flow the right way. I'm so happy I hired him! Still going the extra mile, Byron had his crew clean off my roof and gutters, add a short section of retaining wall to protect my deck stairs, and dig out under my deck stairs to expose an existing cement drainage sluice so any water from the deck will flow appropriately out into the back lawn--again at no additional charge. I paid $3500 for this drainage job for a reason. The value is there! When I met with Byron, I had a clear impression that Absolute was the right company to hire; and he proved me right. If I had hired the other company--no disrespect to them, but they wouldn't have known how to handle the situation and I would have just been upset later. Absolute only does basement waterproofing and drainage, and Byron's experience is so great that he can handle any oddball issues that come up. The day they completed my job, Byron explained to me that he's observed how water stays together as it flows, by watching the flow of water that was over his rock levee at the back of his own property during the 2010 Nashville floods. Even though the water was four to six inches higher than his wall, it was staying in the drainage system rather than flowing into his yard because it was flowing swiftly without resistance, sticking together cohesively as a focused stream. Byron has learned how use earth and stone to guide water into a smooth movement; I see that evident in the shape of the drainage system in my yard. I would have just dug a straight line ditch, but his drainage system uses a gentle 'S' curve that looks like something you would see in nature. It makes sense to the eye; you can envision how the water will move down it gently and swiftly, without eroding anything. The swale has a life to it. Everything about Absolute was top-notch. Scheduling was easy; Teresa in their office is very easy to work with. All the paperwork was straightforward, and every promise was kept. The workers were on time and did fantastic work. Byron was on site both days to supervise and make sure he liked what he saw, and he has high standards. I'm very happy to recommend Absolute Waterproofing and Drainage. If you're going to spend a lot of money to protect your home, you want to do it once--the right way. I'm very thankful to have found Byron and his crewNicole S.
- Business Description:Award winning. We use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical.Recent Review:Great job highly recommend them. Eric and his team were very responsive always on time did an excellent job. Would use them again for sure as did awesome work.Mark H.
- Business Description:LIOTTA'S HANDYMANRecent Review:Jose and his crew did a great job doing a lot of little jobs around my house--new interior doors/frames installed; a correction of plank vinyl flooring in living room and new installation in the hallway; drywall patch, repair and paint; installation of a pocket door; installation of a new vanity/light in my bathroom; installation of a couple new outlets and a new light switch. So a little bit of everything--carpentry, drywall, paint, plumbing, electric. They were on time or early every day, gave me a written estimate before work started and Jose was responsive to email or phone calls if we had questions. He was able to get out to the the house within a day or so for an estimate and work started about a week later (we had to move some furniture). Also, our house is older and there are a lot of weird things the previous owner did that aren't quite right. Jose was able to fix some of these things as he went along. For example the plumbing for the old vanity sink was a mess (see photos). Basically the previous owner chopped a hole in the wall, chopped a big hole in the back of the old vanity and sort of made it work. Jose fixed the drywall chop job and the plumbing before installing the new vanity and didn't charge me more for the repair. Also, the subfloor in the hallway was super squeaky and he repaired/renailed everything before they installed the new flooring for a small additional fee, which I was happy to pay. The floor is squeak-free now! Another thing was that where the pocket door was installed between the kitchen and basement stairs, there was carpet. He advised taking out the carpet so the door would be at the right level. When he pulled it up, there were 2 layers of subfloor and 3 layers of old flooring (a 70's-80's history of ugly linoleum!) He pulled that all up and used some of the extra plank flooring from livingroom and hallway to install a better looking floor in that area. No extra charge and it looks great. (see pics) Job came in close to estimate, even adding the other little things he came across and fixed. The only hiccup was that we had anticipated being able to re-use the planks from the previously badly-installed plank floor in the living room to do the hallway, but a lot of planks had been damaged during that previous installation so we ended up having to buy several more boxes of flooring to finish, which added to the total cost, of course. They showed me the damage and explained before we moved forward. The price below included all work and supplies (doors, drywall paint, flooring, etc). I bought the vanity and light he installed at Lowes before hand. We're very pleased with the work and the price. We have many more jobs that still need done, including some painting and deck repair. We will definitely be calling Liotta's Handyman for the workBethany C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with 28 years experience. We specialize in waterproofing, crawlspace repairs, support post and sump pump installation. We are proud to offer Military and Senior discounts, please mention at time of call.Recent Review:It was very good. They did the work correctly.will k.
Deals in Franklin for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Thompsons Station
- Spring Hill
- College Grove
- La Vergne
- Kingston Springs
- Whites Creek
- Bon Aqua
- Santa Fe
waterproofing contractors in Franklin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Disaster Recovery128 North Maple Street
- Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.735 Sneed Rd W
- ABSOLUTE WATERPROOFING & DRAINAGE301 Ezell Pike
- Advance Waterproofing1207 Kermit Dr
- Advanced Property Solutions1620 Lillian St
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists1519 Heil Quaker Blvd
La Vergne, Tennessee
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair260 Nonaville Rd 260 nonaville rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Ameri Care Services Inc526 S Walnut St
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- American Home Design Inc880 Conference Dr
- American Made Foundations
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- Arch Renovations LLC1104 Lorme Court
- Atlantis Waterproofing & Mold Control982 Humble Dr
- ATP Construction And RestorationP.O Box 90364
- A+ Disaster Recovery
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair2118 UTOPIA AVE
- Barrier Waterproofing Systems337 Philadelphia Rd
- BENDING CHESTNUT CONSTRUCTION INC.5995 Garrison Road
- Breathe Easy Mold Remediation1800 Tranquil Acres Rd
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Bruce Eden Construction740 Dover Glen Drive
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Carpet Cleaning Nashville533 Church St Ste 135
- Cates Construction326 Wimpole Drive
- Central Tennessee Construction Co LLC106 Gordon Terrace
- Chimney Quest1915 Hwy 12 S
Middle Tennessee, Tennessee
- Crawlspace Doctor45 Crosswinds drive
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Crawlspace Solutions, LLC1110 Karma Ln
- Cre8ive Construction1316 8th Street
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Cummings Contracting
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- CWC Paint & Repair183 Trinity Rd
- Carpet Cleaning Nashville
- First Southern Restoration355 East Harris Rd
- Forever Guard10406 Kates Path Ln
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.2020 Fieldstone Pkwy Suite 900-118
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS5150 US-41A
- Fusion Investments Corporation2206 Dortch Ave
- First Southern Restoration
- H&H Home Improvements507 Prichard St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Healthy Indoor Technologies521 Michele Dr
- HERITAGE HOME SERVICES615 Lynn Street
- Homeco1087 Old Salem Rd.
- HomeShield Pest Control2206 Dortch Ave
- HomeShield Services2206 Dortch Ave
- HonorGuard Pest Management Services - Nashville2017 Gladstone Avenue
- Hopkins Home Improvement485 Tuck Rd
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- H&H Home Improvements
- Jackson's Maintenance Service6304 Robertson Rd
- Jadore Luxury Homes LLC604B HUME ST
- Jerry Allen - Chimney & Masonry Repair 75 Southwind Ln
- Joelton Carpet Servicep.o. box 36
- Jonathon's Quality Painting127 Morningside Ln
- Jackson's Maintenance Service
- Quality Homeworks3914 East Ridge Drive
- Quality Homeworks
- Reliant Home Services1019 Longhunter Chase Drive
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Reliant Home Services
- SAMMONS WATERPROOFING3215 Cranor Rd
- Shawn's Home Improvement8527 Biggs Rd
- South Wind Construction5559 Old Millington Rd
- Southern Bro's Construction1832 Dickens Hill Rd
- Stars and Stripes Services Inc2843B Lebanon Pike
- STEAMATIC2219 Dunn Ave
- SAMMONS WATERPROOFING
- Tennessee Craftsmen LLCPO Box 1173
- The Clean Air Co LLC716 Garland Dr
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- The Tennessean Home Improvement Construction Co.2251 Harlan Drive
- The Wills Company6606 CHARLOTTE PIKE STE 201
- Tier Inc199 Spence Ln
- Top 2 Bottom Construction 512B S Main St
- Tennessee Craftsmen LLC
- Worley & Son8893 Hester Beasley Rd
- Worley & Son