Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Franklin, TN
There are 51 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Franklin
- American Services of TN, LLC.Uzi worked with me on a plan. Once the plan was determined his crew showed up every day promptly and cleaned the work area at the end of each day. The project was completed on time and at the price quoted. I did make a few upgrades along the way which he gladly accepted the change of plans. We have a beautiful living area now that allows us to relax and enjoy nature without the insects! The accent brick wall is beautiful - friends and family love our new space. In addition, we have an outdoor area made of composite decking read less
- JR Installations, LLCThey worked very hard, did not take long lunch breaks but most and foremost, the job they did was outstanding!!! They were extremely polite and stayed on task the whole time. When they found damage to the subflooring they informed us and fixed it unlike the people who did our last flooring. I definitely recommend them and will hire them again for other projects read less
- Garcia Flooring CorporationVery reasonably priced and professional. There was a miscommunication about where the sensor for the heated floor should be installed and I didn’t discover it until after they completed the floor. They showed up the very next morning and fixed it. These guys do great work and stand by it until you’re 100% satisfied. I’ll definitely be hiring them for more jobs read less
- RCS Tile FlooringAmazing! These guys are awesome. They work hard, show up early, and are so nice. They follow through with the job and get stuff done.
- Hardwood Floors InstalledGreat job, and like all projects, we ran into a problem with a subfloor that was (can you believe it?) glued-down particle board. Thanks for seeing this through - floors look great, and the details like corners and around vents are very professional.
- Prestige Remodeling SolutionsThe contractor was professional and creative. I really appreciated the creative problem-solving on behalf of my family through this project. He cared about us, and not just the money earned. The amazing thing is what they were able to accomplish in the middle of a pandemic, coordinating with subs and the critical timeline behind this project. The managed the budget, staying under budget, all the way to the end. The return on our investment is felt every day. Our home is beautiful and we are so grateful for all their hard work read less
- A & H FlooringHigh quality service in every way. Thrilled with the outcome. Angel and his team started on Wed and finished on Fri. Refinished the upstairs of our home and patched a difficult gap in the hallway from a wall remodeling project. The floors are Brazilian cherry, and Angel found a solution, stripped the wood by hand, including the handrails, restrained and polished to look like dark walnut. Stunning results. Every other contractor told us it was impossible to convert cherry to a walnut look (that it would always appear red); but not with Angel. It is absolutely perfect. Wow read less
- A & H FlooringAngel and team did a great job. The courteous and professional work was done on time and true to the quote. We had hardwood removed, new hardwood installed, carpet replaced, and stairs converted to hardwood from carpet. They were able to match the stain to the new floors and were very detail oriented with the installation, finishing, and the clean up read less
- TriStar Building ServicesTriStar exceeded my expectations on my kitchen and bathroom remodel. They were professional, timely, and met all of my needs for what I wanted renovated and how I wanted it to look. I will be using them again for my next project.
- MCC Flooring CorpMarco was very responsive, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. I would 1000% recommend MCC Flooring for any work you need done.
Flooring Contractors in Franklin
- Business Description:We'll make sure you get the flooring service that meets your needs and budget. Our flooring contractors rely on years of experience to oversee your installation, repair or refinishing job. Get a free estimate from Hardwood Floors Installed in the Williamson county and surrounding area as soon as possible read lessRecent Review:Great job, and like all projects, we ran into a problem with a subfloor that was (can you believe it?) glued-down particle board. Thanks for seeing this through - floors look great, and the details like corners and around vents are very professional. read lessMatt S.
- Business Description:Corlew and Perry, Inc. is the premier hardwood flooring company in Nashville. Our hardwood floor refinishing is second to none in the industry. We service new, aged, abused or damaged hardwood floors for homes, offices, and school gymnasiums, as well as provide ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble and laminate services. Deciding on the best flooring for your home doesn’t have to be a difficult decision. Hardwood flooring has been around for centuries and has been one of the most dependable flooring.. read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job! The front entryway in my house had been stone but I wanted it replaced with hardwood matching the rest of my hardwood floors. They were able to find hardwood to match. They did such a good job, you can't tell the difference between the new and old read lessDoug W.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and insured company that offers 100% quality service satisfaction towards every home makes us different from our competitors. We provide well trained employees, quick and quality services, and flexible schedule. We give clients the ability to dedicate more time to more important things in their lives. We strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction with ethical and trustworthy practices. Our mission is to implement innovative service solutions and to build long lasting.. read lessRecent Review:They are ALL AROUND exceptional. After buying my home, I knew the first change that must be made was removing the ceramic from my kitchen and installing new carpets in my bedrooms. Exterior pressure wash and paint was extra. They gave me a good discount and were flexible with their schedule. I could not have wished for more professional, knowledgeable, and hardworking staff. Many thanks ! read lessMadelyn V.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business based out of Nashville. We specialize in seamless rain gutters, gutter protection, fascia and soffit repair/replacement, hardwood, laminate and luxury vinyl flooring. We are equipped to handle occupied residences, new construction and commercial installations. If you are looking for a personal touch to turn your house into a home or give your business an updated look, contact us today read lessRecent Review:They worked very hard, did not take long lunch breaks but most and foremost, the job they did was outstanding!!! They were extremely polite and stayed on task the whole time. When they found damage to the subflooring they informed us and fixed it unlike the people who did our last flooring. I definitely recommend them and will hire them again for other projects read lessDianne D.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your flooring needs.Recent Review:Ronnie did an amazing job. He showed up within 24 hours of my request for an estimate and guided me through each step in the process. His team was able to install our flooring within one weekend without any problems. Would definitely recommend and I will certainly rehire to do our upstairs floors read lessKim B.
- Business Description:FGL Flooring, provides you with the comfort and relaxation of a guarantee to every floor we install with the expertise and quality you can trust. A floor is the most important foundation of your house. Our flooring specialists will make sure that it radiates a solid finish that can withstand the daily wear and tear and shines with warmth reflecting a rich finish. Hardwood and laminate floors will enrich your enjoyment for a lifetime of satisfaction. FGL Flooring, are flooring experts speciali.. read lessRecent Review:Flavio and his FGL team are TOTAL PROFESSIONALS! We could not have asked for better customer communication, service, updates, and hardwood flooring expertise. He guided us play by play thru the entire process from demo to sand/finish. They Installed 2000+ sq/ft of 4in solid white oak in our home with exquisite attention to detail. The floors are spectacular, and his pricing is extremely competitive also. If we have any further hardwood floor needs in our home he is THE ONLY guy we are calling. Truly a gold-standard experience end to end read lesschris w.
- Business Description:(3) Mobile Locations 1391 W. Fifth Ave Suite #176 Cols, Oh (614) 738-6588 & 4117 Hillsboro Pike #103-107 Nashville, Tn (615) 979-1011. Now in Tampa, Fla 🏝 We offer in addition to NEW FLOORING the 24/7 Flooring trouble-shooting TEXT line so feel free to "just text" if you have a question pertaining to your flooring. Business established since year 2000. Service Award Winner previous years. (Appointments Required please read lessRecent Review:I am so glad I found Kathy and her crew, they did an excellent job replacing all of my upstairs carpet and the carpet on my stairs. I've been living with the new carpet for a few months now and I'm still completely satisfied. I really relied on Kathy's guidance since this was my first experience getting carpet installed, and I really enjoyed the experience read lessRichard V.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner annually from 2013-2019 in both Nashville and surrounding Tennessee Areas!! We are fully licensed and insured to work on both commercial and residential properties. We specialize in flooring, both sales and installation. We bring the samples right to your home or place of business providing you with excellent quality of service and product lower than our competitors. Installer Direct has been installing hardwood, tile, laminate, carpet and many other kinds of floo.. read lessRecent Review:Professional, cleaned up after, stayed until the job was completed! Wonderful work. Would recommend and use again!Kelli B.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of tile experience, we are who you call to turn your dream home into reality. Specialize in ceramic tile, travertine, marble, porcelain, laminate floors, stone, and more!Recent Review:I hired S & S Tile Installers from Angie’s list in November of last year. They had almost all 5 star ratings (more than 60 as I recall) and a few 1 star ratings so I felt comfortable with my decision. We met with Jorge, the owner, to get an estimate for installation of a tile shower stall, and a tile floor in our bathroom. The shower stall is approximately 3.5’ by 5’, and the bathroom floor is approximately 54sq.ft. At the time of this estimate the shower area walls were stripped to the studs and the bathroom floor was stripped to the subfloor. The toilet and vanity had been removed. We discussed and agreed to the following items which needed to be accomplished: Replace the subfloor around the toilet that had been rotted from water leaks around the flange. (Jorge stated he would charge an additional $200 to replace the section of subfloor. I agreed to pay for this.) Repair/replace two holes in the shower subfloor, one around the shower drain and one where the plumbers removed a drain vent. Secure bathroom subfloor with appropriate screw fasteners. Install Schluter decoupling membrane on bathroom floor in preparation for tiling. Install green board around shower walls including additional studs as necessary. Install Schluter Shower System, which Jorge stated he would provide, to waterproof the shower walls, niche, floor, curb and bench in preparation for tile. Install tile bench on the back wall from the corner to inside the curb. Prepare shower pan threshold, and walls for sliding glass doors. Install tile on shower walls, floor, niche, curb and bench. Install tile on bathroom floor. We were to provide materials for items 3, 4, and 5, as well as all tile and grout for the project. Jorge required $800 up front to purchase materials, $700 on the day he commenced work and the remainder on the day of completion. We provided him the funds according to his schedule. They showed up for work several hours late because they had to procure materials for the job. When they left work that afternoon I checked on their progress. (See the attached a photo.) Rather than replace the rotted section of OSB subfloor they applied a coating of adhesive to the surface of the existing subfloor and chipped/cut off the rotted portion around the drain. This did not correct the large gap in the subfloor around the toilet drain. The next day they showed up several hours late again. I spoke to Jorge about my dissatisfaction with how he failed to install a new subfloor around the toilet drain. I reminded him that we agreed that he would replace that section of subfloor. He responded that he did replace it but one of his employees cut the hole too big. He added that there is nothing wrong with what they did, and the toilet flange would be attached to the tile anyway. (This is not true. A toilet flange should be secured to the subfloor.) During this interaction he became agitated and angry. He proceeded to screw a small piece of scrap wood to the exposed floor joist to partially fill the void in the subfloor. I told him that was not satisfactory and reminded him that we agreed to pay him $200 extra to replace the subfloor. Jorge continued to act quite agitated and started slamming tools around. He said if I didn’t like his work he would leave and I could find someone else to finish it. He already had $1500 of our money and would not refund it. I left the bathroom and went outside to try to decide what to do. If I fired him, I was out $1500. If I kept him, he may not do an acceptable job. His largely good record on Angie’s List contributed to my decision. I thought maybe he was having a bad day. I returned and asked him to come outside to discuss this matter. He was still agitated when we went out on the porch to talk about this. After much back and forth conversation I asked him if he would replace the subfloor if I gave him another $200. He finally seemed to calm down and said he would fix it as I requested. He returned to work. Although this solution cost me more money, I thought it would be worth it if it would get Jorge to settle down and do a good job. As it turns out, it was a mistake to allow him to continue working. Later that day Jorge said he replaced the subfloor as I asked. I checked the floor and it appeared they may have replaced it but I couldn’t tell for sure because they put some white paint or other coating on the repair. Jorge has a short fuse, and is very hostile to any criticism, so I decided to not pursue it any further. They finished their work on November 27. Before he started the job, I told Jorge that the shower bench was to end on the inside edge of the shower threshold so that sliding glass doors could be installed. Instead, he built it almost halfway over the curb. He assured us that the sliding doors would still fit. We hired a glass company to measure and install the sliding glass doors we ordered but they were unable to install them due to the bench taking up the space where the door would slide. We could not change the glass doors because they were already delivered and manufactured to our specifications. We decided to see if the bench could be replaced to have the glass doors fit as we had originally intended. When we began to remove tile from the bench we realized that Jorge’s work was so shoddy that the shower was destined to fail. We also found that the 6” diameter hole in the shower subfloor which opened to the crawlspace had not been repaired. The bench and the shower curb were constructed from 2X4 and cement board, not a Schluter system bench. As we continued to remove tile we noticed a lack of proper waterproofing on the walls of the shower. They did not use the Schluter Shower System we had stipulated before the job began. Instead, they painted the greenboard with what looks like RedGard a much less expensive alternative to the Schluter system. However, they did not apply the RedGard waterproofing membrane according to manufacturer’s instructions. ([*** Link removed ***] As you can see from the photos below, they used greenboard rather than cement board with the RedGard; they failed to waterproof the many deep screw holes in the greenboard; they failed to properly tape and seal all seams and inside corners with fiberglass mesh tape; they applied such a light coat of RedGard that the green color of the wallboard showed through in many areas. The niche was built without any waterproofing at all. The sides of the niche are just thinset adhesive and cement board under the tile. The back was glued to the outside plywood sheathing. Judging by the large gaps of thinset tile adhesive from the teardown, it appears that they only back buttered thinset to part of the back of the 12” X 24” tiles. They did not spread thinset directly on the walls. As a result, each tile had insufficient adhesive holding them in place, especially around the tile edges. (see photos below) We have also noticed that a floor tile in the middle of the bathroom is loose and moves up and down with an audible pop when weight is applied. The grout is also cracked around it. The floor, in spite of minimal use, is failing and needs to be taken up and replaced. This past week I hired an expert tile craftsman to inspect the work done by S & S Tile Installers and estimate the cost of repair. He confirmed that the previous tile installation was so poorly done that it all needs to be replaced. He was incredulous that someone who claims to be a tile installer would do such shoddy workmanship. Both the shower and the floor must be totally removed, and new Schluter Shower system and tile put in its place. Everything that S & S Tile Installers did in our bathroom must be removed and replaced. Link for photos: [*** Link removed *** read lessBruce R.
- Business Description:We are Midstate Flooring, and we are a full service flooring company in Hendersonville, TN. Are you looking for the very best solutions for your next home flooring installation? You've come to the right place as countless other residents in Hendersonville and surrounding communities can attest.Visit our website at http://www.flooringcontractorinhendersonvilletn.com/about/ for more details! We've been in business almost 10 years now, and in that time, we've seen just about every type of ins.. read less
Deals in Franklin for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Thompsons Station
- Spring Hill
- College Grove
- La Vergne
- Kingston Springs
- Whites Creek
- Bon Aqua
- Santa Fe
flooring installation in Franklin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Lions Craft2308 Peak Hill Cove
- A Little Bit Of Everything708 w Thompson Lane
- A&T At Your Service Remodeling1157 Highway 230 W
- A&T Flooring1021 N. Lakeshore Dr.
- A-Z Flooring140 Brentwood Sq
- A1 Carpet Cleaning and Midstate Flooring65-B New Shackle Island Rd. #B
- A1 REMODELING,A1 KITCHEN & BATH2419 Dennywood Drive
- Abba Construction, LLC113 Auburn Ct
- ABC CONSTRUCTION115 PARSON LN
Jacks Creek, Tennessee
- ABSOLUTE CARPETS INC473 Hope Ct
- Absolute Flooring, Inc
- ACE Flooring845 Stafford Street
- Ace Unlimited,LLC.407 E. Vine St.
- Advanced Ground Services5710 Ozanne Rd
- Advanced Remodeling & Floor Covering1619 Hill Street
White Bluff, Tennessee
- Against The Graain Flooring
- ALD Flooring, Inc.2025 Old Greenbrier Pike
- All In 2 Electric and Construction3165 Shady Tree Ln
- All Trades Construction LLC3360 Cain Harbor Dr
- All-Star Flooring3405 Old Anderson RD Ste 314
- All-Star Hardwood Installation LLC1325 Royal Oak Ave
- Alpha Absolute LLC821 General George Patton Rd
- Alpha Roofing Systems2632 Goose Creek Bypass
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Integrity Construction4029 Brimestone Wy
- American Services of TN, LLC. 6801 Cloudland Dr
- Amish Heritage Woodworks302 Allers Dr.
White House, Tennessee
- ANDY ON CALL725 Cool Springs Blvd. Suite 600
- Any Body FitnessPO Box 10273
- Artura FloorsPO Box 41082
- Ascension General Contractors2322 Clifton Ave.
- Aspen Flooring Contractors265 Castle Creek Rd
- ATP Construction And RestorationP.O Box 90364
- A Lions Craft
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC103 Gladstone Ln
- B & C Home Improvement2740 Painted Pony Dr
- Bass Flooring6433 Nolensville Pike
- Baxter Hardwood L.L.C2322 Bradley St
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- Best Choice Remodeling and Home Improvement1231 Geedeville Rd.
- Best Flooring1720 25th Ave N
- Best Tech Construction9731 Jupiter Forest Dr.
- Bill's Contracting & Remodeling1043 Hogan Branch Rd
- BKH Floors4861 Matterhorn Dr
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- BlueLeaf Flooring673 Blair Rd.
- Bradford Hardwood Flooring & Paint Center1999 Nolensville Pike
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Brilliance Flooring718 Thompson Ln Suite 147
- Brothers Ibarra Construction2570 Murfreesboro Pike, C17
- Buddy Allen Carpet One Floor & Home2517 LEBANON PIKE
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Built Right Construction809 Jay Ct
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC
- C&J Renovations 166 Brace Rd
- C&R Home Improvements
- Cameron Hollis Construction237 Hillcrest Drive
- Campbell Home Repair & RenovationsPO Box 218568
- Campbell Luxury Flooring1523 Fairview Rd
- CAP Signature Building and Design Group Inc2551 Edge O Lake dr
- Capstone Homes315 Astor Way
- Carl Slate Contracting5779 Fisher Grove Rd
- CARPET DEN INTERIORS264 MALLORY STN RD STE 1
- CARPET FASHIONS OF NASHVILLE3998 DICKERSON PIKE
- Carpet Ladies Company4117 Hillsboro Pike
- Carpet Ladies Company1391 W 5th Ave Ste 176
- Carpet SourceP.O. Box 218410
- Carpets by Ozburn Flooring America1402 NW Broad Street STE A
- Case Cleaning & Restoration Co61A Parris Ave
- Cates Construction326 Wimpole Drive
- CF Vapor Steam Cleaning212 May Drive
- CFM Cabinetry251 Valley Dr
- Chad Angus Home Designs3326 Aspen Grove Dr
- CHEEK WARD CONSTRUCTION412 EDDY LN
- Chuck Hooper Tile6026 Eatons Creek Rd
- City Decorating733 Hidden Hill Dr
- CITY TILE & FLOOR COVERING223 S SPRING ST
- CLINARD HOME IMPROVEMENT1900 SOUTHERLAND DR
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Commonwealth Construction LLC.219 South Third Street
- Complete Home Services LLC3145 Ballenger Dr
- Concept Builder Construct900 Manchester Drive
- Concrete Renovations1211 Enclave Cir
- Conrad Contracting1135 Ohio ave
- CORLEW & PERRY FLOORING, INC.PO Box 1941
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- CRC Group, LLC1515 Elm Hill Pike, Ste 201
- Cre8ive Construction1316 8th Street
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- Crownover Construction & Roof Repair406 north college st
- CSSI Flooring & Carpet Care766 Rivergate Pkwy
- Cumberland Rubber Supply LLC718 Thompson Ln
- Custom Flooring and Remodeling3821 Bonnacreek Dr
- Custom Remodeling & General Builders100 Village Green Rd
- CYS Flooring3533 Pin Hook Rd
- C&J Renovations