Chad Angus Home Designs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

3326 Aspen Grove Dr

Franklin, TN 37067

A 2009, 2018 winner of the Super Service Award, Chad Angus Home Designs, has been the premier home builder serving Nashville and surrounding areas since 2009. Chad Angus is a luxury homebuilder, specializing in beautiful, severe storm-sustainable homes with every green feature imaginable. He is setting a new benchmark for excellence in luxury home building. With Chad’s extensive experience, he possesses the ability to construct an aesthetic perspective that is fresh and exciting–while engaging his clients throughout the entire building process. Chad’s business is based mainly on client and industry referrals. By committing to aggressive completion dates, and staying within the budget, Chad insists that Angus Home Designs exceed the typical industry standards for customer satisfaction. Visit us @ www.angushomedesigns.com and complete the preconsultation so that we can learn more about how we can help you build the home of your dreams....

handyman (101)lighting (20)drywall (18)electrician (15)door installation (13)home remodeling (13)interior painting (12)plumbers (12)ceiling fan installation (10)woodworking (8)window treatment (5)roofing (4)

07/13/2021

We had a great experience working with Angus Home Designs. We built out a bedroom and 1/2 bath for my son in existing space in our house. The quality of the work they did was excellent! My husband is picky about these things and even he was impressed. Elizabeth, Chad and Raul are wonderful to work with and very responsive to any concerns we had. We were renovation newbies and appreciated the extra...

Description of Work
Addition

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

10/29/2020

UniPro LLC was great! From the very beginning all the way to the end of the build! Chad stays very involved and makes sure things are being built correctly according to the plans. There were a few design issues along the way that required pausing to make the correct adjustments. They made me feel so much more confident with my decision after they caught them and took the time to make the right adj...

Description of Work
New build

Category home builders

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/26/2020

My wife and I chose to sell and build a custom home. My wife is very particular and very detail oriented. We were concerned who to trust that could provide a result we both loved. After months of looking for a contractor and consulting with our friends, we decided to go with UniPro LLC. Chad has a very thorough approach to building a quality and efficient home. We can tell he stays on top of the c...

Description of Work
New Build

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

10/26/2020

We chose UniPro LLC for our recent build project. Chad and Elizabeth were great! Elizabeth was very communicative (almost daily) which kept everyone informed and on the same page throughout the project. Chad was a HUGE help with guiding us in picking out products, colors, and other items for the addition. They are a very systematic team and were so patient with us. We highly recommend UniPro and w...

Description of Work
New Build

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

01/14/2019

Chad was quick to reply for my estimate. Helpful in fully explaining the issue and broke down multiple ways to repair and the positives and negatives of each option. The job was completed quickly and too extremely good quality. Due to weather and Christmas he finished the job on the weekend. I will hire Chad again for future projects.

Description of Work
Water damaged subfloor repair

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

09/28/2018

I will absolutely hire this company again! They were great throughout the process. I remodeled the entire house with UniPro. They had wonderful design ideas and were very patient with me making decisions. I feel they really steered us in the right direction during the remodel. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Remodel entire house

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

09/20/2018

Chad was terrific -- very communicative, had great ideas and suggestions, and was clear about the timescale. When a subcontractor didn't do a great job of one part of the work, he had it fixed before I could even point it out to him. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Remodel two bathrooms

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

08/22/2018

Due to no fault of unipro, it went slowly. This was due to other leaks in the home, the amount of work that incurred after floor was removed, and my wife’s continually change of mind.

Description of Work
Water removal, bathroom remodel, electrical, cosmetic, and much more.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,masonry,plastering,plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling,foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/01/2018

The remodel went as smoothly as it could have. We loved the results. Unipro was able to give us a little more room in our shower and has made it a pleasure to be in, again.

Description of Work
Shower Remodel

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

07/28/2018

These guys were Awesome! Chad was very on top of things throughout the process. He had great design ideas and was very patient with my indecisiveness! We had a few unforeseen issues after demo, Chad had someone out immediately to resolve the problem so the project stayed on track. We really appreciate this company and plan to use them for other projects this year! Thanks Chad!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

High-end, custom kitchen and bathroom remodels, home design, home building, renovations, and home additions.

Small repairs and handyman-like jobs. Give us a call to discuss the home of your dreams today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check