Boyd's Landscaping

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2009

Boyd's Landscaping has served the Clarksville and surrounding areas for more than 30 years and relies primarily on word of mouth advertising. The community has been good to us, we try to be good to them....

Tennessee Storm Shelters

We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size family.

Blackburn Dirt Work, LLC

Brush removal, minor and major landscape, sod install, grading, excavation, stump grinding, and more!!! Have an idea for your home or business, we can make it a reality. We offer affordable prices, and quality work guaranteed!

Top Choice Concrete

Specialize in all types of concrete ! Stamped patios/ or broomed Driveways/ stamped or broomed Capped porch Tear outs Grading/ flat work

10/24/2016

They showed up on time and completed the job well above expectations. My wife and I were very happy the agreed to take on the work at a very busy time (in fact, after leaving messages with three different companies, Boyds was the only one to return my call).

Description of Work
They soded my back yard after we installed an inground pool. The person that agreed to sod the yard decided not to, and Boyd's, even though they were booked, agreed to install the sod and seed our front yard three days later.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service

08/12/2015

Professional. The regrading helped the yard drain better in the back yard but turns out the drains in the front were not needed as drainage was not the problem. Ended up with 2 other contractors before problem solved. Date is approximate

Description of Work
Regrading and drain installing

06/29/2015

No one came to our house for estimate. Owner of business never called us back. I guess he is too busy.

Description of Work
We called him and left a message on his voice mail. He never called back, but somone who worked with him called back. That man said he would come out to give estimate. No one ever came or called again.

06/01/2015

I called to discuss a landscaping job with Boyd's. Steve answered the phone, said he didn't have time to deal with me and went on to say he shouldn't have answered the phone. Said I should call back another time. I won't be calling again.

Description of Work
No service performed.

12/19/2014

Description of Work
Trimming bushes

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Grade work- leveling, cleanup, soil preparation, lawn & driveway areas. Grass installation- sod, seeding, straw mulch, fertilize, lime. Hardscapes- concrete, block driveways, walks, patios, retaining walls. Maintenance- mowing, trimming, mulching

Visa, Check