When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Clarksville, TN
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Clarksville
- Weakley Brothers EngineeringThey came out within a couple days to start initial process, but they couldn't find one of the markers so it took a little longer, but that was ok. Guys were very nice and efficient! Price was good, would most definitely use again if ever needed!!
- Weakley Brothers EngineeringThe process was simple. I noticed that Weakley Brothers did the foundation survey for my builder, so I gave them a call. They said that they would mark off the property lines later in the week and they kept their word. The property corners are clearly staked and they put extra stakes halfway along the sides. They mailed the bill to me. I am very satisfied with the service received
Land Surveyors in Clarksville
- Business Description:Registered Land Surveyors; Subdivisions Mortgage Inspections; Boundaries; Residential; Farms; Licensed in Kentucky and Tennessee
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED,1-5 EMPLOYEES, 95% OF WORK COMPLETED WITH NO SUBS, COST PLUS OR HARD BID, FREE ESTIMATES, CASH CHECK GOLD SILVER OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, TRAVEL CHARGED ONE WAY ONLY.
- Business Description:Over 30 years of Land Surveying experience
- Business Description:Byrd Surveying, Inc.
- Business Description:Quality work done fast
- Business Description:At Matt Dhority, RLS, we offer quality services to clients in both Tennessee and Kentucky at reasonable prices. Located in Clarksville, TN, our courteous Surveyor staff have the professional tools and experience necessary to help with all your needs
- Business Description:Contact Us For More Information!
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land SurveyingRecent Review:They came out within a couple days to start initial process, but they couldn't find one of the markers so it took a little longer, but that was ok. Guys were very nice and efficient! Price was good, would most definitely use again if ever needed!Sandra B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Fort Campbell
- Oak Grove
- Indian Mound
- Cedar Hill
- Cumberland Furnace
- Pleasant View
- Ashland City
- White Bluff
- Tennessee Ridge
land surveyors in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- OUTLAW CONTRACTING COMPANY, INC.PO BOX 826 - 2500 MADISONVILLE RD
- OUTLAW CONTRACTING COMPANY, INC.
- T.B.M. Land Suvryeing210 Cedar St
- T.B.M. Land Suvryeing
- Weakley Brothers Engineering108 Center Pointe Dr
- Weakley Brothers Engineering