To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Clarksville, TN
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Clarksville
- Mid-Tenn TradesSo far so good. They are mostly complete with an extensive remodel of our home. On the jobs that are complete, I am satisfied with their work. Repair and replace our roof, as well as the fascia and gutters. Due to storm damage and rot. The roof looks good as well as the rest. Complete and happy with the job Replaced a rotted bay window with french doors. Complete and happy with the job. Replaced/repaired damaged sub floors and joists. Leveling the floors as well. Complete and happy with the job. Extensive drywall repair throughout the house. Complete and happy with the job. Washing the home and handicapped ramp. Complete and happy with the job. Remodel the master bedroom, adding an angled closet while expanding the bathroom and making it handicap accessible. Currently completing. Paint most of the house interior. Currently completing. Repairing the front porch. Currently completing. Building a deck. Currently completing. Window replacement. Currently completing. New lvt floors installed. Currently completing. Many of the jobs that they are currently working on are in the final phases. I expect them to be completely finished early this coming week if not sooner
- Budget Blinds of ClarksvilleIt was terrific they did a great job. They came when they said they would, they cleaned up after themselves.
- Rhino ShieldClay and Jeff Morris presented themselves very well. Very professional. It was a very easy business transaction on my side. They let me know what was going on, what they were doing during the whole process. It was great all around. Their crew didn't leave a mess, they were clean and neat. Nothing was left behind. It was a very clean process all the way around
- Lowe's - ClarksvilleThe price of the appliances was the best around and I did a lot of searching to ensure I bought the best quality at the best price. While the price was great the delivery service was no where near what I expected. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks for the appliances to be shipped from the warehouse and another week for them to arrive at my home. A month later....no delivery. I called Lowe's a few times to express concern and was always assured the appliances were not lost but would arrive soon. I guess the sale was so good the warehouse ran out and had to make more. The appliances did arrive several weeks late. The installers were friendly and efficient. I just wish I received proactive communication in reference to the delay. In short, I will certainly continue to shop at Lowe's. I believe this experience was due to the manufacturer rather than Lowe's but the customer service aspect was disappointing
- The Blind CoupleI ordered the shutters immediately after the quote, but could not find a pattern for the window treatments in the books they provided. After finding the pattern on my own, The Blind Couple contacted that company with the measurements for the window treatments, ordered and installed them when they arrived. The shutters arrived before they were expected, with The Blind Couple emailing us with progress reports on the production. We are extremely please with the quality of everything we purchased, the shutters are amazing quality! We have referred them to our friends and will use them in the future
- Lowe's - ClarksvilleWe made the order while in the store in March. After that, we had to leave town (we still lived in Georgia) and conducted the rest of our business by phone. The blinds order went thru smoothly and Lisa, our point of contact at Lowe's, handled everything extremely well. We got a call from Din Mar and Son Modernization, who handles the window measurement and blind installation on site, and we set up the appointments to do both. A couple of the blinds had to be custom cut, so they took a little longer to arrive, but they came in on time and the installer put them in right before we arrived to do the final home construction walk thru. The blinds look great, we're very pleased. Keep in mind we did all this from a state away and didn't see any of it until after the install had taken place
- Budget BlindsThey did this 2 weeks ago. There were some problems. The blinds were defective and they had to come back to hang about 5 more.
- LOWESThey completely jacked up the order and it took 3 times of me going up to the store to get it right, as it could not get solved over the phone. Then when everything was ordered they mis ordered 2 of the blinds. The installers that came left all the mess( tags off the blinds and wood dust from drilling). All over the place
Window Treatment Services in Clarksville
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Blinds, Shutters, Shades, Drapes, and Curtains, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was terrific they did a great job. They came when they said they would, they cleaned up after themselves.Irene S.
- Business Description:Kane and Jodi Scott are based in Hermitage, TN and provide residential and commercial window tinting services for homes and businesses throughout the Nashville metro area. Frost Shades specializes in high-tech transitional window tinting and offers a wide variety of decorative and custom window films designed to provide privacy and security. Frost Shades is a national franchise and we offer affordable pricing to fit within your budget and a high level of customer service to help you get the m..Recent Review:Extremely impressed beginning with quoting. Punctual and professional. Kane offered a good price and was very up front about potential issues removing old film. Again punctual on installation date, again professional and efficient. Impressed with the care for our home, very satisfied with the installation. We recommend highlyEllis G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:They refused to move the furniture for me. The laminate flooring in the sunroom buckled three times. They put white caulking under a brown quarter round and it oozed out. I had them come back out a total of 5 times and they had to get different installers. I would not hire them againMartha T.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Interior Design and Decorating can be affordable. Tricia specializes in affordable design! She offers affordable on-site consultations to give you cost and job details before you decide to hire! Each person has their own taste. Things that spark their inner pleasure. A satisfied client is one who can see themselves in your design. Tricia is a former Art teacher who found her passion in Interior Design. She went back to college to study design and now specializes in personalized design cre..
- Business Description:We are a father and son business. We do It All Home Repair And Handy Man Services. My father is retired military of 20 yrs in the Army. Retired here in Fort Campbell Ky. We give free estimates and will match or beat anyone's priceRecent Review:The contractor and crew did an excellent job.Ann B.
- Business Description:Clarksville Blind Repair Services Repair & Installation for Blinds, Shutters, and Shades
- Business Description:Circle City Coatings offers custom Powder Coating, Cerakoting, Sandblasting, chemical stripping media blasting We also offer Automotive Window Tinting in all shades. Here at Circle City Coatings We have set the Bar high. We are firm believers in Quality, Quick turn around so your not waiting forever, Customer Care and satisfaction. We are a Small Locally Owned and Operated Business that has been in operation for close to a 1yr. now. The BEST part of it all is our focus to the very thing that ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 14:6 Window Care79 Lynnwood Cir
- 14:6 Window Care
- Frost Shades of Nashville East3212 West End Ave.
- Frost Shades of Nashville East
- hang&shine of pembroke ky444 east nashville st
- hang&shine of pembroke ky
- Lowe's - Clarksville2150 Lowes Dr
- Lowe's - Clarksville
- Made in the Shade of Clarksville682 Salem Ridge Rd
- Made in the Shade of Clarksville
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- The Blind Couple201 Codie Dr
- The Blind Couple
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR