To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Clarksville, TN
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Clarksville
- Mid-Tenn TradesSo far so good. They are mostly complete with an extensive remodel of our home. On the jobs that are complete, I am satisfied with their work. Repair and replace our roof, as well as the fascia and gutters. Due to storm damage and rot. The roof looks good as well as the rest. Complete and happy with the job Replaced a rotted bay window with french doors. Complete and happy with the job. Replaced/repaired damaged sub floors and joists. Leveling the floors as well. Complete and happy with the job. Extensive drywall repair throughout the house. Complete and happy with the job. Washing the home and handicapped ramp. Complete and happy with the job. Remodel the master bedroom, adding an angled closet while expanding the bathroom and making it handicap accessible. Currently completing. Paint most of the house interior. Currently completing. Repairing the front porch. Currently completing. Building a deck. Currently completing. Window replacement. Currently completing. New lvt floors installed. Currently completing. Many of the jobs that they are currently working on are in the final phases. I expect them to be completely finished early this coming week if not sooner
- Budget Blinds of ClarksvilleIt was terrific they did a great job. They came when they said they would, they cleaned up after themselves.
- Rhino ShieldClay and Jeff Morris presented themselves very well. Very professional. It was a very easy business transaction on my side. They let me know what was going on, what they were doing during the whole process. It was great all around. Their crew didn't leave a mess, they were clean and neat. Nothing was left behind. It was a very clean process all the way around
- Lowe's - ClarksvilleWe made the order while in the store in March. After that, we had to leave town (we still lived in Georgia) and conducted the rest of our business by phone. The blinds order went thru smoothly and Lisa, our point of contact at Lowe's, handled everything extremely well. We got a call from Din Mar and Son Modernization, who handles the window measurement and blind installation on site, and we set up the appointments to do both. A couple of the blinds had to be custom cut, so they took a little longer to arrive, but they came in on time and the installer put them in right before we arrived to do the final home construction walk thru. The blinds look great, we're very pleased. Keep in mind we did all this from a state away and didn't see any of it until after the install had taken place
- The Blind CoupleI ordered the shutters immediately after the quote, but could not find a pattern for the window treatments in the books they provided. After finding the pattern on my own, The Blind Couple contacted that company with the measurements for the window treatments, ordered and installed them when they arrived. The shutters arrived before they were expected, with The Blind Couple emailing us with progress reports on the production. We are extremely please with the quality of everything we purchased, the shutters are amazing quality! We have referred them to our friends and will use them in the future
- Lowe's - ClarksvilleThe price of the appliances was the best around and I did a lot of searching to ensure I bought the best quality at the best price. While the price was great the delivery service was no where near what I expected. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks for the appliances to be shipped from the warehouse and another week for them to arrive at my home. A month later....no delivery. I called Lowe's a few times to express concern and was always assured the appliances were not lost but would arrive soon. I guess the sale was so good the warehouse ran out and had to make more. The appliances did arrive several weeks late. The installers were friendly and efficient. I just wish I received proactive communication in reference to the delay. In short, I will certainly continue to shop at Lowe's. I believe this experience was due to the manufacturer rather than Lowe's but the customer service aspect was disappointing
- Budget BlindsThey did this 2 weeks ago. There were some problems. The blinds were defective and they had to come back to hang about 5 more.
- LOWESThey completely jacked up the order and it took 3 times of me going up to the store to get it right, as it could not get solved over the phone. Then when everything was ordered they mis ordered 2 of the blinds. The installers that came left all the mess( tags off the blinds and wood dust from drilling). All over the place
Window Treatment Services in Clarksville
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Blinds, Shutters, Shades, Drapes, and Curtains, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Kane and Jodi Scott are based in Hermitage, TN and provide residential and commercial window tinting services for homes and businesses throughout the Nashville metro area. Frost Shades specializes in high-tech transitional window tinting and offers a wide variety of decorative and custom window films designed to provide privacy and security. Frost Shades is a national franchise and we offer affordable pricing to fit within your budget and a high level of customer service to help you get the m..Recent Review:Frost Shades came in and put a UV Ray Blocking and privacy film on my living room windows. I absolutely love the film they have installed. Frost Shades is a amazing company I really enjoyed doing business with them and will be doing more in the future!Brook D.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:We just completed installing a motorized retractable awning from [*** Link removed ***] and are super pleased with the quality of the build, appearance and customer support.? This Italian-designed, engineered and manufactured awning is assembled and shipped from RetractableAwnings.com Florida plant, so if you need assistance with the install, you should contact a local handyman, carpenter or contractor.? Ours is a Palermo Plus, 16 ft. wide, with an 11 ft.-10 in. projection.? The Internet salesperson, Eric Scop, V.P., really worked with us to understand all the options and get fabric swatches.? We ultimately selected a combination Rain/Sun sensor and Vibration sensor to automatically retract the awning in case of heavy rain or excessive wind.? I spoke with Rocky, their installation expert, for advice on preparing the ledger board to attach the awning to our vinyl sided home, right below the soffit.? His advice was instrumental in making the install go so well.? Further, the awning arrived already programmed to the Soliris transmitter and the motor limit switches were also set.? It shipped in a fiberboard box (this one was about 17 ft long and 1 ft x 1 ft square, weighing over 200 lbs.), which was extremely tough.? The truck driver ignored the box orientation stickers and used a hand truck to move it from the center, rather than two hand trucks, one at each end, per the clear placarding on the box.? Despite this, it arrived in great shape, other than a couple minor paint scratches, which we will fix with touchup paint they are sending at no charge.? While the enclosed wall brackets were different from those described in the installation manual (an improved design), installing them was no problem. An extra bracket was included, which we also installed as this will be a large ?sail? on the side of the house and we want it to stay there. We extend our sincere thanks to the team at RetractableAwnings.com, and for those review sites that accept photographs, we include the following photoTom J.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, f..Recent Review:Super! I have been putting in Select Blinds through our house since we moved in a couple of years ago. as we have worked on sections. Some rooms had nothing, others had old foreign-made blinds. Directions for measuring were great, emails communicated through the process, delivery was always prompt and correct. The website keeps my history of orders, so I can coordinate with types and colors. We've installed ourselves - easy and quick. The look great and work easily - but most important, our energy bills have gone down and our house is more comfortable. The heat of the sun is kept out in summer, and the heat in the house is kept in during the winter. The value of our home is enhanced for sure.Grace M.
- Business Description:Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and pr..Recent Review:They spit the work up but unfortunately we weren't able to get the same person who did our tile to also do our hardwood. The hardwood crew didn't take quite as much time - they seemed to have rushed the job.christine b.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:Project - newly remodeled single story ranch with a bay window, oversized windows and regular windows. Partitioning several sections of interior with sliding panels. Communication was excellent with my assigned rep. He gave suggestions, practical tips, design styles and brand qualities and free samples. Explained the entire process up front. They have excellent varieties, styles, builds and with more color choices than competitors. Shipping was also very quick or prompt. Tracking was excellent. Packaging was extra secure and solid, especially on the longer sized blinds. Installation was simple and can be done by any DIY'er. Helps if you watch the available install videos on their website. Customer service was excellent. Easy to contact by phone or email. Reps are knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. One occasion, no questions asked on needing to replace one of the larger blinds due to workmanship build (a brand product - not their own brand). It was handled quickly and shipped within a few days. Saved thousands of dollars over other vendors (who had less products and choices). I receive a lot of compliments on the blinds (& colors schemes), but get rave reviews on the partitioning slidersAbe M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Pennyroyal Interiors LLC! Since 2002, Pennyroyal Interiors LLC has been the premier remodeler serving the city of Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and the surrounding areas. We are a locally-owned and operated business with 30 years of experience. Our friendly and professional staff work to provide quality services at reasonable prices. At Pennyroyal Interiors LLC, we sell and install window coverings, interior and exterior paint and various flooring. Give us a call today for your free es..
- Business Description:Store - 0498.Recent Review:The price of the appliances was the best around and I did a lot of searching to ensure I bought the best quality at the best price. While the price was great the delivery service was no where near what I expected. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks for the appliances to be shipped from the warehouse and another week for them to arrive at my home. A month later....no delivery. I called Lowe's a few times to express concern and was always assured the appliances were not lost but would arrive soon. I guess the sale was so good the warehouse ran out and had to make more. <br /> The appliances did arrive several weeks late. The installers were friendly and efficient. I just wish I received proactive communication in reference to the delay. <br /> In short, I will certainly continue to shop at Lowe's. I believe this experience was due to the manufacturer rather than Lowe's but the customer service aspect was disappointing. <br /Jim S.
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
- Business Description:woman owned local business since 1998.Recent Review:My blinds were covered in construction dust from a previous project. The blinds definitely needed help. I have the 2" faux wood slatted blinds. Most are singles, but I do have 4 that are 2 split blinds on 1 head-rail. I also have 1 gigantic blind that is three blinds split and hung on one header. In just a few hours, Steve had cleaned my blinds with an ultrasonic system, dried and rehung the blinds. They are now bright white (to include the cords), perfectly clean with no dust, lint or spots left behind. The blinds look new, I am thrilled! Thank you! <br /Julie W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Frost Shades of Nashville East3212 West End Ave.
- Frost Shades of Nashville East
- hang&shine of pembroke ky444 east nashville st
- hang&shine of pembroke ky
- Lowe's - Clarksville2150 Lowes Dr
- Lowe's - Clarksville
- Made in the Shade of Clarksville682 Salem Ridge Rd
- Made in the Shade of Clarksville
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Palace of Glass
- The Blind Couple201 Codie Dr
- The Blind Couple
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR