Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Clarksville, TN
There are 13 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Clarksville
- Larry NashIt went very well. Larry did a great job, went above and beyond to get the job done right. This was at my daughters house and she commented to me that she would have been comfortable with Larry even if I were not there. I would highly recommend Larry and will be using his services in the future. Sincerely Chris Howard The price of the job was for his time only as I purchased the door that he was kind enough to meet me at the Lowe’s store to pick it up and bring to the job read less
- Larry NashWonderful. I never had any trouble at all. He is always on time and open about what he's doing and honest.
- All In OneI first contacted Jimmy on a Sunday evening after waiting all day on another contractor who failed to call or show as we had previously agreed upon. My wife and I have been performing an extensive remodel on a foreclosure that we purchased approximately 1 year ago. We had gotten a bit overwhelmed with the sheer volume of work that still needed to be done after all that time but have had serious difficulties in getting a contractor out to the house (25 minutes from Clarksville) to even give us estimates. Furthermore, it was crucial that this contractor allow me to work with them personally AND charge me a reasonable price for the day's work, not a bid for each individual task to be done. With the volume of work I needed this would have quickly become unfeasible. Jimmy quickly understood the situation I was in, that I needed some targeted, proficient assistance to get over some bigger tasks so that I could get back to work on my own. The first test that Jimmy passed was agreeing to meet me in person at a local fast-food place to discuss what I had in mind and to make an impression of him. Not only was it difficult to get a contractor out to my house, my wife and I were very leery of a complete stranger coming out, knowing where the house was with our tools and materials, and then having their bid declined. Jimmy passed the second and third tests while we met the next afternoon. He understood and articulated the exact position that we found ourselves in, needing to have some work done but having tremendous challenges in finding someone, and not knowing whether we would get burnt by paying a large amount of money up front and having an unscrupulous contractor run off with our money. Jimmy told me exactly what I was hoping to hear: he worked by the day, I would pay him for the day's work and if I didn't like what he did or didn't do, I wasn't out anything more then that day's pay. No contract to fight against, and no one running off with 25 - 50% of the entire bid. He also had no problem working with me each day on the various tasks at the house. Jimmy also volunteered references for me to contact people he had recently done work for. I told him that I would contact some of the references and would let him know within the next couple of days whether we would go forward and meet at the house so that we could lay out a game plan for the week ahead. I had a nice conversation with a lady whose house he was working on at the moment, and she was very pleased with his work. She told me that she had even felt comfortable enough to leave him working alone at her house while she went out on an errand. Once we met at the house, we spent about an hour and a half taking stock of what work would be prioritized for the first day (in the event either he or I did not want to continue). I let Jimmy know that if everything went well, I would use him for four days that week, and he was flexible in giving me the work days I needed to use him on. I ended up using Jimmy for a total of 4 days, for a total of $1,000. I believe that I received a tremendous value for the work that we got accomplished that week. Jimmy met me at Lowe's to make sure I was getting the exact remaining materials that I needed, and he helped me transport materials that I could not with my own vehicle. He saved me several hundred dollars in materials and labor by providing me with a more experienced perspective on my flooring situation. Also, Jimmy likely saved me several hundred dollars on labor costs since one window and exterior door ended up requiring a significant amount of alteration to the exterior wall before installation. I received some invaluable experience and training in some remodeling skills that I did not have by working with him as well. Jimmy is a very steady worker. He took very few, short breaks. We didn't take a lunch break any of the days we were there, and Jimmy hardly took any breaks long enough to get something to drink. His style seems to be to work as hard as he reasonably can and get as much done as possible, and make the homeowner as happy as possible. Best of all, my wife was happy with the value we got from Jimmy. It seems to be nearly impossible to find someone who can meet all of the conditions that you have for working on your home, who will work WITH you, and give you valuable, money-saving advice. Jimmy was the perfect fit for our situation and I highly recommend that you contact him and see if he fits your needs too read less
- All In OneThe service was great! I called in the morning, Jimmy returned my call within the hour and came out that afternoon to assess the situation. He gave me several options for repairs with their prices and then was able to quickly repair my doors. I would highly recommend All in One to anyone who needs a handyma read less
- Smith's Garage DoorMark came and replaced the spring in less than 30 minutes. Price was reasonable and happy with the job. Will use again!!
- Smith's Garage DoorIt went very well! Mr. Smith came out to evaluate why the door opener would not work and determined that it had given up. He replaced that with a new unit and all was well. I would definitely recommend Smith's Garage Door to anyone needing the type of help I did.
- Smith's Garage DoorThey did nto replace the glass, because the door is to old and replacement parts are not available. he indicated what I could try to do myself to fix it. since there was nothing that he could do to fix the window. I used his Idea and it worked great and fast. I asked for an estimate on replacing the two door, since we do think that they will need it soon. He gave me a far quote of about $1100 for two normal garage doors and explained the type we had and what type would be best for the house. He did not try to over sell me the best doors that would not look right with my house, but what my house needed. I would use them when we got replace the door next yea read less
- Smith's Garage DoorThey guys that came out were very nice, prompt and courteous. They actually used two springs to help me raise it by hand.
- Sutton LLCFrom the beginning, the Sutton's were super responsive, friendly and helpful. They got the job done quickly and responded well to all requests. If everyone were as professional, contracting house work would be very easy.
- GRAY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT INCThe price was great. I would definitely recommend them. They were the quickest I had ever experienced and had the job done in no time. I felt like I was dealing with an honest businessman that would not cheat you.
Door Installers in Clarksville
- Business Description:We are a local family owned window and door replacement company, servicing all of middle Tenessee. We do exceptional work, please go to our Google My Business Page and read our reviews https://bit.ly/2UoqrSB No Pushy Salesman in your home. No down payment. Lifetime warranty including glass breakage and labor, NOT a Limited warranty for Life. No pressure. No fake price drops or gimmicks. We offer ease of process while providing superior value all on your terms. Double Hungs, Casements, Sliders.. read lessRecent Review:After getting 5 quotes to replace our home windows, we chose Brad and Zen Windows and we are very glad we did. Zen was not the cheapest or the most expensive but his windows were top quality and every review we saw mentioned his incredible installment team lead by Juan. They install the right way with expanding foam insulation and the windows are top notch for the price. We went with the Nirvana windows, which are double hung and tinted solar glass for optimum efficiency. We had one issue with balances being missing in a few windows from the factory but what was reassuring is that Brad communicated with us the entire time and let us know they would get it right, and they absolutely did. In addition, Zen didn't ask for any upfront payment nor did they ask for payment at all until the entire job was done to our satisfaction and to boot, Brad came out personally and inspected each of our 15 windows to ensure they were good to go. Highly recommend them. For something this big and expensive you need 1) good communication and 2) a great installer. Fortunately for us, Brad and Zen Windows had both read lessGary G.
- Business Description:Specialized Contractors, LLC provides roof repair, roof replacement, and insurance claim assistance for residential and commercial properties. We'll take care of your windows, gutters, doors, and more. Thinking of remodeling or adding an addition to your home or business? We do that too! We only use top-rated brands for our roofing and building materials while keeping our prices competitive. So, if you're looking for a certified, trusted roofing company, you've come to the right place! We pri.. read lessRecent Review:They helped talk to the insurance company and they did a fantastic job on the installation of the roof. They did not leave a mess when they finished. The were very professional. I would recommend them to anyone read lessDonna N.
- Business Description:Vinyl siding and exterior home renovations to include fiber cement siding (Hardie Board). We are owner operator with 15 years experience, in the Clarksville and surrounding areas. Specializing in giving new life to weathered and worn home exteriors, or just adding something new. All of our work comes with a one year guarantee on craftsmanship. Please leave a voice mail or text message. We will gladly return your call read lessRecent Review:TWO TIMES HAD HIM COME OUT FOR REPAIRS NEVER SHOWEDpamela d.
- Business Description:Home Pro Solutionz was established in December 2012 in Murfreesboro, TN as an small minority owned business that has served the Middle Tennessee community providing Handyman Residential Home Services, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Plumbing and Drywall Services. We strive hard to provide the best services in Residential Housing, Rental Property upkeep and New Trendy Home Feature Products installations & Repairs. We believe in providing the best Customer Service assistance for all c.. read lessRecent Review:Great work. Explained everything that he was doing and why.Jerome W.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial sales and service. Licensed, bonded, and insured since 1992. Call us today for a FREE quote! We service all makes and models of garage doors and openers. DBA-The Total Garage Store LL read lessRecent Review:I couldn't find the first thing to complain about if I tried. These guys were amazing, I wish I could put a plus on the A rating. They showed up right in the middle of the time window they gave me. And were the most efficient guys I've ever hired, definitely very experienced. They had my spring replaced, cables reinstalled, and lubed my rollers and tracks in a matter of minutes. I was very impressed with their efficiency, professionalism, and attention to detail. This is my first experience with this company but will not be my last if I ever need garage door services again read lessCale J.
- Business Description:Additional services - Painted & stained cabinets, formica counter tops, granite counter tops, recessed and raised panel cabinets, electric, cable tv, phones, plumbing, pump installation, smart home technology, structured wiring, alarm systems, whole house audio, surround sound systems, commercial & residential cleaning. Additional DBA - Crabbe Construction LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:The construction of our home went well. We are pleased with our new home.Susie B.
- Business Description:Our commitment to our customers is the cornerstone of our success since 1994. Let us prove to you purchasing or repairing a garage door or opener can be a pleasant experience!Recent Review:Quickly fixed, good price and great service.Amanda M.
- Business Description:Yard Dog Fence is a leading privacy fence company in middle Tennessee. We offer repairs and designs for chain link, vinyl, wood, ornamental, and farm fencing. Yard Dog Fence is a fence contractor located in Clarksville, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Hendersonville, Fairview, Pleasant View, Mount Juliet and many other cities. At Yard Dog Fence we have years of experience, We specialize in all types of residential fence installation and repair read lessRecent Review:Yard Dog and their team were great! Excellent communication and great finished product.Kody H.
- Business Description:Excelling in customer satisfaction, Honest Improvements takes general construction and handyman projects to a whole new level. Professional, reliable service offered on EVERY JOB no matter the circumstances. From updating those old fixtures and faucets to pouring that concrete patio, Honest Improvements has you covered. No job to small and few jobs too big read lessRecent Review:Everything went extremely well The work was top notch. Jackie was very professional and efficient. I will be contacting Honest Improvements for all of my future projects!Kelsey R.
- Business Description:Replacement Windows, Doors and SidingRecent Review:The service was awesome. I would give them 6 stars! They were economical and professional.paul B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Fort Campbell
- Oak Grove
- Indian Mound
- Cedar Hill
- Cumberland Furnace
- Pleasant View
- Ashland City
- White Bluff
- Tennessee Ridge
door installers in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-18 Handyman2390 Harris Rd
- 3-18 Handyman
- A 1 Floor & Painting1243 Greenfield Dr.
- A&T At Your Service Remodeling1157 Highway 230 W
- A-Z ROOFING & HOME IMPROVEMENT1255 blooming grove rd
- Advanced Remodeling & Floor Covering1619 Hill Street
White Bluff, Tennessee
- All In One1008 Ridgecrest drive
- Allegiant Property Solutions Co.106 Public Sq Suite 112
- American Home Design Inc880 Conference Dr
- A 1 Floor & Painting
- C&C Carpentry2386 Old Ashland City Rd
- Centurion Stone & Exteriors50 Van Buren St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Nashville819 Fesslers Pkwy
- Clarksville Mobile Home & RV Parts710 Providence Blvd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cornerstone Home Improvement3070 Dover Rd
- Crabbe ConstructionPO Box 30878
- C&C Carpentry
- Gordon Construction56 W Division St
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Gordon Construction
- Hall & Rote's Renovations124 Marita Ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Home Depot2630 Wilma Rudolph Blvd
- Home Pro Solutionz811 Hidden Spring Dr
- Home Repair Co2209 Ladd Dr
- Honey Do EliminatorP.O. Box 563
- Hubbard's Maintenance and Repair109 Berne Drive
Oak Grove, Kentucky
- Hall & Rote's Renovations
- Integrity Home Improvement2431 Seagull Drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- Kustom Kraft Woodworking176 hill top
- Kustom Kraft Woodworking
- M.A. Home Improvements1160 Anthony Court
- Marsh Maintenance915 Garrettsburg Rd
- Merrell Home Improvement445 Alfred Thun Rd
- Mike'S Work (Mike BurnPO Box 31082
- Mr Zee's Decks & Home Repair9 Virginia Ter
- Mr. Roof of Nashville200 River Hills Dr
- M.A. Home Improvements
- S & S Auto Glass & Tint195 Cave St
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith's Garage DoorPO Box 542
- Southern Handymen & Remodeling2421 McCalls Way
- Specialized Contractors, LLC14665 Lebanon Rd Suite C
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Summerwood window and doors4096 Fykes Grove RD
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- Superb Bargain Cleaners2421 McCalls Way
- Sutton LLC1501 Nolen Rd
- S & S Auto Glass & Tint
- Visionary Construction1313 Ft Campbell blvd
- Visionary Construction
- Watson Home Improvement3452 Eastwood Dr
- Wayne Workman Construction Inc.825 Hicks Road
- We Do It All Home Repair and Handyman Services133 Delaware Dr
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World of Clarksville313 N Riverside Dr
- Watson Home Improvement
- Yard Dog Fence86 Thompson Ln
- Yard Dog Fence
- Zen Windows2550 Meridian Blvd # 200
- Zen Windows