Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Clarksville, TN
There are 17 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Clarksville
- Mid-State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing LLCThey were very friendly and knowledgeable. They took the time to chat with me about the project instead of just trying to sell me. Chris was very personable. They were done with the work in a few hours. It was a good unit and good price. Everything is working fine so far. I would recommend them.
- Quality Plus Heating & Cooling LLCThe services provided by Quality Plus Heating & Cooling LLC was top notch. I was able to have the peace of mind knowing that everything on my system is running properly. I would definitely recommend Quality Plus Heating & Cooling for all your heating and cooling needs for your home.
- Quality Plus Heating & Cooling LLCJonathan was honest, timely, fair and thorough. He made recommendations and repairs that have saved us hundreds of dollars per month in energy bills, and have made our home comfortable. I highly recommend his work.
- Quality Plus Heating & Cooling LLCJohn did a outstanding job installing unit, first class service and an awesome price compared to big companies in the area. The installation was done in a timely manner and most importantly professionally. Will definitely use John in the future.
- Quality Plus Heating & Cooling LLCThe level of determination to find and correct the problem was top notch! A very small leak was a huge issue that other companies were wanting to replace the unit. John refused to not find the leak. His repair was minimal and saved me from a much more costly option. Courteous and professional. A very pleasant and nice young man read less
- Quality Plus Heating & Cooling LLCQuick, professional, informative, honest, and responsive. Came back later for annual cleaning and again was quick, professional, informative, and affordable.
- A2Z Heat & AirAfter hiring several companies to assess and/or fix various issues in my older home, I have discovered how difficult it is to find competent and honest workers these days! This is the first company that I have found who delivers services the old-fashioned way...what a breath of fresh air! Both Patty and Jim are very knowledgeable/friendly and the work performed was exceptional. My new HVAC unit had to be installed by a certain date and they made sure that it was completed on time. If I were you, I would look no further for your heating and cooling needs; it will save you a lot of time and expense. I highly recommend this company! read less
- Mainstream Heating And CoolingMy thermostat was not working appropriately, resulting in warm air blowing on a cool setting. I contacted Mainstream and they had a technician ready to come out the same day. They replaced my thermostat and my unit was cooling once again. Thank you very much for getting my unit working correctly again read less
- Mainstream Heating And CoolingMatthew was very knowledgeable and polite. He provided me with helpful information and didn’t automatically try to sell me a new unit as other companies have done. I definitely recommend Mainstream Heating and Cooling!
- Strongarm ImprovementsHe was kind and knowledgeable he showed up on time fix my air conditioner he hang a light fixture for me . He fixed my ceiling fan and stop my sink from leaking and he cleaned up behind himself very nice man. I would hire him again if I ever needed anything done .
Heating Cooling Contractors in Clarksville
- Business Description:We are a local HVAC company that wants to give homeowners a cost effective path towards quality home comfort! We believe that receiving quality service, repair, and replacement should not burden our customers.Recent Review:It went great. They are really knowledgeable, professional, and on time.Mike H.
- Business Description:Brock Heating & Air is owned by the father and son team Tim Brock and Jordan Brock. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service at a reasonable price. Give us an opportunity to serve you, you'll be glad you did read less
- Business Description:Mainstream Heating And Cooling Since 1995, family-owned MainStream Heating & Cooling has delivered fast, quality service at a fair price to residential and commercial customers throughout the Clarksville, Montgomery County and surrounding areas including Kentucky. We have a nationally certified highly qualified team of service technicians and installers. We excel at making complicated diagnoses, repairs and installations that deliver maximum comfort and value to our customers. At MainStream, .. read lessRecent Review:My thermostat was not working appropriately, resulting in warm air blowing on a cool setting. I contacted Mainstream and they had a technician ready to come out the same day. They replaced my thermostat and my unit was cooling once again. Thank you very much for getting my unit working correctly again read lessRodger G.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo.. read lessRecent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company again read lessRussell M.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐ THE BEST HANDYMAN! ⭐⭐⭐ It’s finally easy to get things fixed the right way! We fix things around your house so you don’t have to. One call can solve all your house problems. Count on us for all your handyman services. 👍👍� read lessRecent Review:No issues. He is excellent at helping with jobs around the house. Very precise and personable.Cathy H.
- Business Description:We understand that your home is your haven. And that's why we want to help you make it the most comfortable place it can be. Call us for annual system maintenance, new system estimates or emergency service on your existing system. We're ready to help! We can also suggest accessories that reduce allergens and dust and make your indoor air even cleaner read less
- Business Description:Mark Gray is the owner of Stewart County Heating and Air, a heating, ventilation and air conditioning company located in Dover, Tennessee. Mark grew up in Dover and a graduate of Stewart County High School. After graduation, He joined the U.S. Army and was a HVAC Technician for six years. Soon after he got honorable discharge from the military, he went to Tennessee Applied College of Technology to expand his knowledge about HVAC. He was the best in class. Also, he worked at two HVAC companie.. read less
- Business Description:My name is Charles Wooley, and I have over 30 years of personal experience in my field. I will likely be your lowest quote, and will also be the highest quality. My grandfather told me a long time ago to do the work as if it were my own home, and I continue to live by this principle. ""We are in the Air Duct Replacement Business"" as opposed to duct cleaning. Duct cleaning only works if your ducting is sealed 100% from non-living areas. All replaced systems are 100% AIRTIGHT and updated with.. read less
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
Deals in Clarksville for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Fort Campbell
- Oak Grove
- Indian Mound
- Cedar Hill
- Cumberland Furnace
- Pleasant View
- Ashland City
- White Bluff
HVAC contractors in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Heat & Air233 S Commerce St
- A-1 Heating & Cooling160 Industrial Dr.
- A-Affordable Services2225 Glory Dr
- A2Z Heat & AirP.O. Box 29
- AA Crane LLC1155 Edgewood Dr
- AC Home Rehab1314 Walter Head Rd
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- Action Air Conditioning868 Kraft St
- Affordable Aire Heating & Cooling, LLC1004 Palmyra Road
- Affordable Facility Solutions284 Kettering Court
- Aire Serv of Clarksville1878 Ashland City Rd
- AirSmith Heating and CoolingCumberland City TN
Cumberland City, Tennessee
- AJ'S Mechanical249 Shadyside Ln
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALL WEATHER HEATING & AIR COND612 FARMINGTON BND
- American Home Service2277 Wilma Rudolph Blvd C256
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARNOLD PLUMBING & ELECTRIC2211 WEST MAIN ST
- Assured Heating & Air Inc4077 Hwy 70 E
White Bluff, Tennessee
- A 2 Z Heat & Air
- Baggett Heating and Cooling, Inc825 Main Street
- Bee Cool1955 Soules Chapel Rd
- Bennett Heating and Cooling
- Bradley Heating & Cooling1765 Skelton Dr.
- Brock Heating & Air2503 Hickory Dr
- Byers Well Drilling Inc1442 Blue Ridge Hwy
- Baggett Heating and Cooling, Inc
- CerProTech Heating & Air, LLC3075 Ball Road
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Clarksville Mechanical3063 Woody Ln
- Clarksville Mobile Home & RV Parts710 Providence Blvd
- Comfort AirPO Box 566
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CRT HVAC LLC
- CerProTech Heating & Air, LLC
- Davis John W Heating Cooling & Refrigeration326 Union St
- Dawson & Dawson Heating and Cooling1891 Ashland City Rd
- Devitos Heating & Cooling2005 Monterey Place
- Do-Well Landscape & Construction Llc1706 Canton Rd
- DOUGLAS HEATING & COOLINGPO Box 3855
- Dryer Vent Wizard of Middle Tennessee3148 Holly Pt
- Davis John W Heating Cooling & Refrigeration
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical1500 Ashland City Rd
- Home Comfort Solutions100 Villa Cir
- Home Service Solutions LLCPO Box 3307
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Homes plus919 Falls Blvd
- Huie Contracting3791 W Fork Rd
- Hydro-Temp Corporation Inc3636 Hwy 67 S
- High Tech Home Warranties
- M & M Mechanical502 Lillian Ct
White Bluff, Tennessee
- Mainstream Heating And Cooling1539 A Ashland City Rd
- Martin's Maintenance4702 Tennessee Ave
- Master Plumbing of Tennessee423 Waldron Rd.
La Vergne, Tennessee
- Mattoc Distributing2239 Jasmine Dr
- McGee's Heating & Air Conditioning1763 Buck Hollow Rd
- Mid-State Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing LLC7102 Lakeview Dr
- Mikes’s Junk Removal & Handyman Service1591 Winding Way Cir
- M & M Mechanical
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- SERVPRO of Montgomery County810 Crossland Avenue
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Southwest Maintenance Owner Sandra Turner203 Terry Ln
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Univaire Heat and Air781 Hayden Dr
- Univaire Heat and Air