A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Clarksville, TN
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Clarksville
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncThey did a really good job. They explained everything really well and they took the time to point out everything.
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncPerfect -couldn't of been better. Called early on Superbowl Sunday and was here within a few hours. Very professional and fair priced. The technician Bob really knows what he is doing. Would highly recommend. I wouldn't even think of calling anybody else.
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncCalled and got an estimate over the phone about a month in advance as the neighbors had told us theirs was very expensive to have pumped. Spoke with a representative over the phone who told me in detail the charge for the tank and what it would cost in the event the tank could not be located. Representative also gave me the number to the local building and codes office to assist in getting ther permit to make it easy to locate the tank. Original appoint was for 8:00 am, but the truck broke down on the way. They called within 10 minutes of the appointment to explain the situation and re-schedule. Re-scheduled for 2:00 pm same day and arrived 10 minutes early. Technician explained everything he was doing and let me know the tank was performing fine and when to have it pumped again. Very professional service and would recommend to anyone looking to have this service performed. Cost was much less than what the neighbors paid as well
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncThe service person called me when he was 10 minutes out. I wited outside on my porch so he would know where to pull into. He was very personable and professional. Although he was given several oppurtunities to over price me and sell me extra work he did not. He seemed to be honest and above board with everything I asked him to inspect. I was sooo impressed. Thanks Phill and Elitte Septic Tank Services
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service IncI phoned Elitte and talked about my problem (slow drain and odd gurgling noises in the drain lines under the house. The lady on the phone was polite, professional and able to help me understand the possible issues. We scheduled time within a day or two and the tech called me the morning of the appointment and was there promptly when he promised. He was able to locate my septic tank within 5 minutes (i've lived here for 10 years and never had it serviced and there was only a single clue - one of the cement tank caps above ground - to give us a clue where to start looking. Once he located the tank and the cap closer to the house, he quickly discovered that the tank wasn't full. The problem was roots growing in thru the inlet that were blocking the inlet pipe from under the house into the tank. He quickly unblocked the pipe and proceeded to remove as much of the roots as possible. He then called the office and after a brief discussion, indicated that his boss would be out on Friday morning the 18th to repair the inlet by digging around the outside, cutting the roots and sealing the inlet pipe and tank with roof tar. He finished up the visit by doing a full pump of the tank. On Friday - 1/18/2013 - the original tech and his boss both showed up and they spent an hour repairing and sealing the inlet and outlet pipes and tank holes to keep roots from clogging up the pipes again. They changed an additional $195, as promised on the phone on 1/16. Overall, they spent about 2 hours on site for a total charge of 415.00 to fix my septic issue after I'd had no septic service in 10 years. I highly recommend Elitte. They are professional, courteous and punctual
- Bob's Septic ServiceThey were backed up with other work but the work was professional and I trusted his judgement on what to do
- John Hilborn General ContractorHe was very helpful in giving me ideas for my home, like expanding our garage and our master bedroom. He has helped us find other good people to work on our home. He is never too busy to talk to us on the phone. He was invaluable in getting our house started.
- Stinky Pinky Septic ServiceBottom line up front, I would hire them again and refer them to others as well. Professional in their services, experienced in their trade. They visited my home and identified the leech system issue, described it and what needed to be completed to correct it, recommended to also clean the septic since I had recently purchased the property and was unsure of previous services for the tank. We scheduled for them to follow up and complete the repair. They serviced the septic tank, repaired my leech system. Later, the leech system began leaking again and they came back and made some adjustments to the soil and resolved the problem again. This second repair was in August, its now late September and haven't had any further issues(the second leak was noticeable almost immediately). I'm happy with the results. No one's perfect, but they demonstrated they are willing to follow through when things don't flow as planned. The receptionist was also very friendly, even when it seemed she had a heavy work load, she maintained her composure and was always very friendly. -Again, I'd hire this outfit to perform future services at my home and recommend them to others as well
- Stinky Pinky Septic ServiceThey had a 25 dollar special going on when I called, which I wasn't aware of so the total cost was $225.00
- Stinky Pinky Septic Servicei had water coming up in a bath tub.i called STINKY PINKY they came that day and cleaned sewer line and said a camera would have to be ran to see if it was my responsibility or the city to fix.so i called the city first to come check it. the city called me to inform me it was my problem that i would have to pay to get it fixed.i called stinky pinky back to run the camera so that we could find the broken line.they came that day.i told them the city said it was my responsibility to fix and that it was on my side of the property.i did not hear from them that day so i called him the next day and to my SUPRISE this had to be one of the most HONEST person i've met.the reason he didn't call me that day was because he was waiting for the city to responed back,because he informed them that the problem was not my responsibility but in fact theirs.MR. MARK DEERING COULD HAVE MADE ME BELIEVE IT WAS MY PROBLEM BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY THE CITY ,BUT WHEN IN FACT HE WENT WAY BEYOND THAT AND TRIED TO DEAL WITH THE CITY FOR ME.THERE IS NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE THAT.MOST ARE AFTER THE BUCK. STINKY PINKY WILL BE WHO I CALL EVEN FOR MY PLUMMIN
Septic Tank Companies in Clarksville
- Business Description:Whether your problem is small or large, our team of highly trained technicians can get the job done. Owner Robert Foster has 20 plus years of hands-on experience in residential, commercial, and industrial septic systems. From your initial phone call to job completion, we work with you every step of the way to make sure that you understand what is happening all the way down the line Additional contact name - Christie Foster. Family ownedRecent Review:I have no idea who this professional is. I filled out information on Angie's List and never received a contact from anyone. I certainly did not choose anyone. Not sure why this business is connected to my inquiry at allAndrew S.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated plumbing business. We offer everything from new installs to repair. We do gas, outside drain location and digging, water heaters and everything else plumbing related. Call us today. When nature calls we fix it all.Recent Review:Couldn't have gone better! Jarred was professional yet down to earth and did a FANTASTIC job installing the new bathtub. FIVE STARS!!Seth R.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED,1-5 EMPLOYEES, 95% OF WORK COMPLETED WITH NO SUBS, COST PLUS OR HARD BID, FREE ESTIMATES, CASH CHECK GOLD SILVER OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, TRAVEL CHARGED ONE WAY ONLY.
- Business Description:We provide customers with a proposal and project summary, detailing your project requirements and our professional recommendations. We provide integrity, professionalism, strict business ethics and respect to our customers and peers. We also provide qualified workers for your project and avoid all delays when possible to meet your projected completion dates. Titan Projects, LLC continues to provide competitive pricing for materials and labor while addressing comments and concerns in a timely ..
- Business Description:Turn to Stinky Pinky when your septic system becomes a pain. We offer complete septic system services for both residential and commercial properties, serving communities around the Clarksville, TN area. With more than 30 years of service in the septic industry, we offer reliability you can trust. Reliable, Courteous & Drug Fre
- Business Description:Additional phone - (931) 320-0118.
- Business Description:Licensed in septic tank installation. Offer septic tank pumping services, grease trap cleaning, and septic tank repairing. One day service on septic tank installations. I have installed over 2000 septic tanks. Serving all of western Kentucky
- Business Description:Complete Remodeling - AND all types of services to include additions, plumbing, electrical, hardwood flooring, concrete, excavating, septics, etc. We do it ALL!! Licensed and Insured since 2002.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Fort Campbell
- Oak Grove
- Indian Mound
- Cedar Hill
- Cumberland Furnace
- Pleasant View
- Ashland City
- White Bluff
- Tennessee Ridge
septic tank services in Clarksville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Bluegrass Septic and Cleaning5000 madisonville road
- A 1 Bluegrass Septic and Cleaning
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service Inc1035 Bradley Dr.
- Elitte Septic Tank & Grease Trap Service Inc
- Hand's Backhoe & Dozer Service4455 Lake Rd
- Hand's Backhoe & Dozer Service
- Ken Wall Backhoe Service1469 Freeman Loop
Cumberland Furnace, Tennessee
- Ken Wall Backhoe Service
- Lee Company4057 Rural Plains Cir
- Lee Company
- Master Plumbing of Tennessee423 Waldron Rd.
La Vergne, Tennessee
- Master Plumbing of Tennessee
- OUTLAW CONTRACTING COMPANY, INC.PO BOX 826 - 2500 MADISONVILLE RD
- OUTLAW CONTRACTING COMPANY, INC.
- Quality Builders3855 Marthas Chapel Rd
- Quality Builders
- Roto-Rooter1772 Alpine Dr
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO