If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Spartanburg, SC
There are 18 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Spartanburg
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco did an excellent job. I got about 4 different bids for the job before I decided to go with him. He was the only one who knew exactly what was wrong when he got there, before entering into the crawlspace. The other name brand foundational services are going to price gouge you with the highest margin products they can push onto you. Francisco will give you an affordable solution that is done with great quality. He is EXTREMELY responsive to phone calls which is hard to find. He went out to give me a quote the same day I called him, the other foundational repair companies will need weeks in advance just to schedule a time to quote you. He replaced all my joists, beams, some sill plates, and subfloor for an entire house in a weeks time. He will give you an estimate based on reasonable prices derived from amount of material and labor needed, and an itemized proposal to show you. The other guys will give you a super blanketed quote severely padded. If I run into any kind of flooring or foundational problem I will definitely use him again. Excellent work, Francisco is a rare find for contractors do not hesitate to do business with him
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCExtremely efficient and professional, from start to finish, pre work covered everything up and clean up, did the job in one day working diligently and with a purpose. These guys are very good at what they do.
- Mount Valley Foundation ServicesI have nothing negative to say about the whole process from the initial inspection to the completion of the project. Their quoted price for the project was not the highest or the lowest I had received, but I selected Mount Valley because I never felt pressured to agree to a discounted price valid only for a short period of time, and the solution that they proposed to take care of my crawl space made the most sense to me. The installation crew was efficient and cleaned up any debris. You might found a cheaper company, but pay attention to the specification of the material used and the overall proposed solution. For such a project I got three quotes, and found very comfortable working with Mount Valley Foundation from start to finish
- AdvantaClean of Greenville and SpartanburgThe team at AdvantaClean was exceptional in work and attitude. They worked fast to clean up the mess and clear it out. The team was led by Alisa Jenkins, who was kind, courteous and accommodating during a very stressful time for me. I would definitely use this company should I ever need to in the future
- Cobb Crawlspace Repair LLCCobb's Crawlspace Repair did several jobs for me and my clients. I am a real estate agent and have referred them several times. I have been impressed with the level of professionalism and their knowledge of the products and services that are available to solve moisture and other issues under homes. I will continue to refer them to those in need of this type of work
- Cobb Crawlspace Repair LLCAndrew, the owner showed up as scheduled to review the scope work. He provided a highly competitive quote ($1,500 below 2 other quotes) for the same scope of work. Showed up for the job on time and completed the project as scheduled. Andrew is knowledgeable and budget-aware. I’d highly recommend him and his company for your basement and Crawlspace abatement needs
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCI received 5 quotes for the work I needed done. Uneven Floor Solutions won the bid over larger companies because of their reviews, owner and employees which were exceptional! Had a partial french drain and sump pump installed inside of basement which was completed in a day. Waited until we had plenty of rain before writing this review. Masle and his employees did a perfect job; and I am a hard person to please. They were efficient, thorough, professional and experts in their field. Never have I seen such diligence and pride in one's work. I can't say enough about Uneven Floor Solutions and highly recommend them. Hope you are as fortunate as I was to finding them
- Mount Valley Foundation ServicesExcellent! The work was done in a professional manner by Tommy Hudson and his crew (Tristen H, Serpio T, Alex M). There were some errors on the estimate...Tommy worked with the MVFS office which corrected those errors. I am very pleased!
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco and his team were absolutely the best! I was skeptical to hire someone I did not personally know, but you will not have to talk with Francisco but a few minutes to know that he is the real deal. He knows his business and I trusted everything that he told me. I had several questions alone the way and always he was willing to stop what he was doing to explain. Also, he has never not answered the telephone when I call him. That means a lot!. I would recommend Francisco and his team to anyone. I would certainly have him do work for me again if the need arises
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCMasle and his team were on time every day and provided all services requested and then some within the 5 day timeline provided (my basement is 754 square feet). Not only did Masle install the sump pumps and build a garage door drainage system, but he removed doors and shelf for inside storage closed and replaced, repaired/replaced an exterior door frame, rehung a closet door, removed additional wall to help me prep for faster drywall installation and his electrician installed two dedicated ground wall plugs for the sump pumps and marked them on my electrical panel box. I had to order a new door knob and lock for my outside storage and he offered to come back and install. I cannot say enough kind words about Masle and his team, except you will not be disappointed. Every time I asked him to do something, his reply was always, "No problem". Thank you Masle for providing awesome service
Basement Waterproofers in Spartanburg
- Business Description:Lets face it, the last thing on our mind is the condition our crawl space is in. Surprisingly 50% of your entry floor air that you breath comes from your crawl space! Every thing from unpleasant odors to mold and even the occasional critter and insects, call your crawl space home. With a properly installed encapsulation, accompanied with our commercial dehumidifier, you can breath easier knowing that your air will be cleaner. The homes foundation and floors are protected from wood rotting ..Recent Review:It went well. It was a fine service. They were very professional.Mirza D.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:well very clean and done in a timely manner.Wilma C.
- Business Description:At Uneven Floor Solutions, we have 15 years of experience fixing un-level floors. We do offer FREE general inspections related to un-level floors. We can find what is causing the problem; whether it be the foundation, rotten wood, water or any other problems. Additional services offer include basement waterproofing and concrete crack repair! We are available anytime, even weekends. You can make your own schedule. We are here to be of service to youRecent Review:Francisco did an excellent job. I got about 4 different bids for the job before I decided to go with him. He was the only one who knew exactly what was wrong when he got there, before entering into the crawlspace. The other name brand foundational services are going to price gouge you with the highest margin products they can push onto you. Francisco will give you an affordable solution that is done with great quality. He is EXTREMELY responsive to phone calls which is hard to find. He went out to give me a quote the same day I called him, the other foundational repair companies will need weeks in advance just to schedule a time to quote you. He replaced all my joists, beams, some sill plates, and subfloor for an entire house in a weeks time. He will give you an estimate based on reasonable prices derived from amount of material and labor needed, and an itemized proposal to show you. The other guys will give you a super blanketed quote severely padded. If I run into any kind of flooring or foundational problem I will definitely use him again. Excellent work, Francisco is a rare find for contractors do not hesitate to do business with himParker C.
- Business Description:Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe homeRecent Review:Interestingly, I had a very similar experience to another reviewer who had a quote done by a Canty salesperson. Let me just preempt that I don't go out of my way to write a negative review. It really has to be something where I morally feel I need to warn others on "Buyer Beware". This is exactly that type of review. And to be clear, the other negative review was read for the first time 2 days after my appointment. I do not jump on bandwagons. This is my actual experience. Like the other reviewer, the "saleperson", a friendly, energetic, good-looking, well-dressed young fellow came out and did a measurement of the perimeter. He went under into the crawl space but was there for 30ish minutes. This pales in comparison to other (literally 4 foundation companies) who went under and spent quality time inspecting 23 piers. When the salesperson emerged from the crawlspace, it was "Whew! That is really bad!! Your house won't stay up for another 2 years!!". This is a 1930s house that has dry-stacked piers - hasn't moved yet! But let's put that aside. He proceeded to tell me that I need to replace ALL 23 piers at $900.00 per pier, a $20,700 quote!! Here's the kicker: Remember I had several companies in already to look at my foundation. Not one company said I need to replace ALL piers. Instead they each gave very realistic view of my foundation. I had one huge competitor who was in my crawlspace for 3 hours and he gave an in-depth write-up along with a diagram of where my piers sat and his recommendations along with optional recommendations. An 8 page write up and he wasn't close to being the highest quote. But not Canty! Canty does not give your an analysis of your existing foundation. Canty does NOT offer solutions. THEY DO NOT REPAIR!! They only replace! He did not go over issues individually because it did not matter to him. He was going for the full replacement based upon his "warranty". More on that in a sec. Had I known, I would have never made an appointment with them which I waited over 3 weeks for. How absolutely greedy can you be? My other 4 companies all averaged between $6K-$10K. This salesperson's excuse? "Well we warranty it so we have to do them all". No dear, you warranty the product not the items you do not do. Your logic and the rebuttal you have been fed to serve to customers does not apply to an educated researched person. Lastly, they use a jack-system but only warranty it for 25 years. Huh? 25 years? They say its the manufacturer's warranty but Canty does not warranty at all. I would hope my house stays up for another 25, 50, 100+, years but you saying on the 26 year, I may be looking at another $20,000 estimate from Canty because you can't guarantee the quality of your product? This is not a car. This is a house! No thank you! You clearly don't stand behind your product. You clearly don't do what is in the best interest of the customer. And you will never have my business! If this review helps one household to look at their full scope options, research and educate yourself on what is the real issues with your foundation and then make the best decision (whether its Canty or not), this review has done its job. Please do your researchDana A.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned family business that knows the importance of protecting both your home and your wallet. We keep our overhead low in order to provide affordable high quality solutions to moisture issues in crawlspace areas.Recent Review:They have been excellent. They went above and beyond. I would recommend them.Marty W.
- Business Description:Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are a full-service company specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, waterproofing and concrete repair solutions in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area and parts of South Carolina. Dry Pr..Recent Review:Very pleasant experience with everyone that performed services, Oscar, Andrew and Antoni very professional. They went above and beyond and explained everything in lay mans terms, so I could understand what was being performedReta H.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:Welcome to Upstate Structural Repair. We have been doing structural repair work for close to 20 years. Working out of Taylors, SC but covering the Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, SC area and more We do everything from slab repairs, failing brick walls, floor leveling and more! Our expertise comes from understanding the way structures are built, there for we know how to repair them correctly. Upstate Structural Repair, we’ve been doing structural and foundation repairs for close to 20 years..
- Business Description:At Healthy Crawl Space, we serve our customers with the best value for our high-quality work. Call today for a free no pressure Estimate!
Deals in Spartanburg for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Boiling Springs
waterproofing contractors in Spartanburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & R Roofing111 Karen Court
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
- Aarms Of Boiling Springs120 Riverside Dr
Chesnee, South Carolina
- AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg162-A Kerns Avenue
Greenville, South Carolina
- Alewine Waterproofing Solutions Inc512 Stewart Rd
SIX MILE, South Carolina
- All Dry Of The Carolinas Inc432 Church St
Laurens, South Carolina
- Allstate Roofing & More LLC565 Blossom Rd Suite G2
Rochester, New York
- American Renovations LLC17040 S Hwy 11
Fairplay, South Carolina
- Apex Termite & Pest Control Inc3322 Brushy Creek Rd
Greer, South Carolina
- Array of Solutions101 Rosewood Way
Greenville, South Carolina
- A & R Roofing
- David Ackerman Building Solutions121 Deerpath Court
Greenville, South Carolina
- DAVID'S HANDY WORK100 COLEMAN CT
Greenville, South Carolina
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr Energy Saver621 Rutledge St
Camden, South Carolina
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen740 Congaree Rd
Greenville, South Carolina
- Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists130 Performance Dr
Belmont, North Carolina
- David Ackerman Building Solutions
- Green Earth General Contractors204 Davis Rd
Pelzer, South Carolina
- Green Earth General Contractors
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Healthy-Crawl Space26 Franklin Creek Rd S
- Heavenly Home Improvements12 Farm Brook Way
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Hendersonville Custom Painting & Remodeling211 Windsor Ct..
Hendersonville, North Carolina
- HMC Builders Inc111 Shiloh Rd
Seneca, South Carolina
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- John Wiley126 W Rd
Belton, South Carolina
- John Wiley
- S&K Concrete FinishingPO Box 431
Etowah, North Carolina
- Sealing Agents WaterproofingPO Box 2370
Indian Trail, North Carolina
- Shell Home Improvement110 Buckey Ct
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Skilled Labor Services109 Three Iron Drive
Summerville, South Carolina
- Southern Lawn & Landscape Pros LLC162 Richards Dr
Fountain Inn, South Carolina
- Spencer Pest Services734 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, South Carolina
- Steamatic of Greater Greenville248 Neely Ferry Rd
Simpsonville, South Carolina
- S&K Concrete Finishing