Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Spartanburg, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Spartanburg
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThe survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my property
- On Control Land SurveyingOne of the best surveys we have had completed. Survey was completed within the agreed time frame for the agreed price. Lot pins clearly marked, and survey included many extras compared to other surveyors we used in the past.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorExcellent!! Being a single female buying property was a little intimidating. I needed to put in a privacy fence in the backyard & Mr. Jennings came and surveyed all of my property and then explained where all the markers were, even on sidewalks. I would recommend him to anyone! Fair Price for the work he did
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorCalled to request cost and a time frame for residential survey. Need the survey quickly and when I expressed this they changed the proprosed schedule date to and earlier date for me. Very professional and took the time to inform me of all the property lines and marking them for me in several areas of the property. Easy to work with, very knowledgeable and experienced. Cost was very reasonable especially since I had contacted several other surveyors and they were the most reasonable. They did a wonderful job and would recommend them highly. I have another piece of proprety that will be surveyed at a later date and I will call this company to do the survey
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorI called and Robert said they wouldn't be able to do the work for a couple of weeks but then called back to say they could come earlier. Rob and Cathy came this morning. Things couldn't have been better. They were very efficient and professional and friendly. We discussed my needs and they set to work, even going above and beyond in hacking out chest high weeds to get to all corners of my property. I would most highly recommend them to anyone needing a land surveyor
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIn preparation for getting a fence for our back yard, we needed to verify the property lines. The original pins from the builder were not visible in the front yard. My wife contacted Jennings Land Surveying on Friday and they were out here on Wednesday. John and his wife were very professional and were patient with all of my questions. The job was quickly done and the property lines marked. We can now proceed with the fencing estimates. The job cost matched the estimate they had originally given us. I would definitely use them again and recommend them for others
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorVery responsive. Answered all questions in a timely and professional manner. Survey was delivered quickly and looked great!
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThey were great. They arrived early and got the job done quick. They were very friendly and courteous. My neighbor was getting ready to complain when they went on his property, but they handled with very nice and there were no problems. I would definitely use again and highly recommend them.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorMr. Jennings did an excellent job. Showed up on time and went above and beyond puttng in property markers. The back of the property is uneven and wooded so it wasn't a piece of cake but he did great. The yard is quite long so he put in extra pegs down the sides so the boundries could be easily found. He was courteous and explained everything. I would reccommend him to anyone looking to find out where their property boundries actually are
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHaving read the review on Angie's we called Mr Jennings on Friday morning and agreed the price and an appointment at 9:30 the following Wednesday. Robbie and Cathy arrived on the dot and while Robbie unloaded the theodolite etc Cathy checked what we needed done and explained how they would accomplish that. Our lot is approximately 1/3 of an acre and only one corner is a simple 90 degree angle, one side is unfenced and on the other side the neighbors have a fence that turned out to be exactly on the boundry. At the back of the yard there are over grown trees and bushes and partial fencing where two other properties meet ours. Not only did the Jennings mark the corners, digging down to find the original pins, but they also marked the back of the property where the three lots meet and added pins at the sides of the house so that we would have a clear idea of where a fence to enclose the back yard could go. When they had finished we walked around the property with Mr and Mrs Jennings so they could explain what they had done and why and then before they left they made sure we had a copy of the plat and made sure we had their card in case we had further questions
Last update on January 22, 2019
Land Surveyors in Spartanburg
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Boiling Springs,
- Kings Creek
land surveyors in Spartanburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- On Control Land Surveying105 Greengate Ln
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29307
- On Control Land Surveying
- 3D Land Surveying Inc116 West Stone Ave
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- 3D Land Surveying Inc
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC1001 W Wade Hampton Blvd
Greer, South Carolina 29650
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC
- H & M Surveying, LLC35 Oeland Dr
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- H & M Surveying, LLC
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor129 Foster Rd
Roebuck, South Carolina 29376
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor