When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Spartanburg, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Spartanburg
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThe survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my property
- On Control Land SurveyingOne of the best surveys we have had completed. Survey was completed within the agreed time frame for the agreed price. Lot pins clearly marked, and survey included many extras compared to other surveyors we used in the past.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorExcellent!! Being a single female buying property was a little intimidating. I needed to put in a privacy fence in the backyard & Mr. Jennings came and surveyed all of my property and then explained where all the markers were, even on sidewalks. I would recommend him to anyone! Fair Price for the work he did
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHe surveyed my entire lot, and was extremely professional and gave me a very reasonable price. He returned my voice message same day and did what he said he would do about giving me a quote and when he would do the work. He was prompt and a pleasure to do business with. After he finished his job, he called me outside and showed me all the flags and pins he had found. I wish I had more survey work to be done because I would absolutely call him again
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Jennings and the gentleman he had assist him. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again and highly recommend .
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorMr. Jennings did a great job surveying the lot & was required to do extra work because it was a lake lot and contour lines, etc.. had to be marked. We would definitely recommend Mr. Jennings.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHaving read the review on Angie's we called Mr Jennings on Friday morning and agreed the price and an appointment at 9:30 the following Wednesday. Robbie and Cathy arrived on the dot and while Robbie unloaded the theodolite etc Cathy checked what we needed done and explained how they would accomplish that. Our lot is approximately 1/3 of an acre and only one corner is a simple 90 degree angle, one side is unfenced and on the other side the neighbors have a fence that turned out to be exactly on the boundry. At the back of the yard there are over grown trees and bushes and partial fencing where two other properties meet ours. Not only did the Jennings mark the corners, digging down to find the original pins, but they also marked the back of the property where the three lots meet and added pins at the sides of the house so that we would have a clear idea of where a fence to enclose the back yard could go. When they had finished we walked around the property with Mr and Mrs Jennings so they could explain what they had done and why and then before they left they made sure we had a copy of the plat and made sure we had their card in case we had further questions
- McClure SurveyingMr. McClure was hired through a referral to survey our property because of a driveway encroachment. He was available by phone and email. He knew the legal aspects of what we were dealing with and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. He was professional, on time and courteous. The work was performed as and when promised
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorVery responsive. Answered all questions in a timely and professional manner. Survey was delivered quickly and looked great!
- 3D Land Surveying IncWe have them doing some work for us, but they are waiting on some information from us. It was excellent work, very professional, and reasonable price. They do professional work at a reasonable price.
Land Surveyors in Spartanburg
- Business Description:available for sub-contractingRecent Review:The survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my propertyAudlyn W.
- Business Description:Creating beautiful and custom hardscaping with hard to find stonework and unmatched customer satisfaction. I create walkways, patios, walls and fire pits to bring your outdoor space to the level of Enchanted.Recent Review:Mr Clay did a fantastic job at my new rental home with much needed trim work and refresh of mulch and rock trimmed areas. He was on time, polite, well spoken, courteous, and professional. He conducted himself in a very high quality way and represented gis business well. He made sure I was completely satisfied with his work before leaving and asked if I needed him to change anything or do anything else before packing up for the day. He did so well, I will have him come back to work on a fencing project I need done next month! Thanks Mr Clay!Jessica M.
- Business Description:I have been clearing Land for about 3 years, and I just started my own business. With my work it comes with clearing the land and leveling out.
- Business Description:Trinity Land Surveying offers free quotes and competitive pricing to all customers. Customers are given 30 days to pay for services. We accept checks and cash.
- Business Description:Horizon Surveying LLC is owned and managed by an experienced professional licensed by the State of South Carolina to practice land surveying.
- Business Description:We are a disabled-veteran owned small business. We offer 25 years of experience in road construction surveys, commercial and residential surveys, ALTA/ ACSM land title surveys, and construction stakeouts, to include but not limited to: building layouts, curb and gutter, sidewalks, grade layout and erosion control devicesRecent Review:unknownRichard K.
- Business Description:864.209.7015 Call or Text For a Quote WEEKLY, BIWEEKLY, MONTHLY, QUARTERLY P.O. Box 17 Piedmont, SC 29673 Secure payment, we accept paypal, zelle, and cashapp Landscaping Services Offered Residential & Commercial Shrub and Tree Trimming Debris & Dirt Removal Flower Bed Install Rock, Pine and Mulch Install Lawn Seeding Concrete Walkway And Patio Install Garden Weeds and Grass Spraying Irrigation Install More At Your Request!!! GeoPro Landscaping 864.209.7015 Call or Text For a Quick Quote WEEK..
- Business Description:freepickuptoday.com is a free service for anyone who needs anything made from metal picked up and removed. Home or Business. From the refrigerator that quit to the bicycle thats been collecting dust for 15 years. We take one item or clean off your 50 acres if need be to remove any metal items. Appilances, Cars and parts, Farm Equipment, lawn equipmen
- Business Description:We provide a wide range of land surveying services at competitive prices. We are owner-operated and every aspect of your survey will be handled by a Professional Land Surveyor, ensuring accountability. We have a combined total of 45 years of experience and produce reliable, quality surveys and maps
- Business Description:At Gaines Land Surveying Co. we provide surveying services for ALL of South Carolina
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Boiling Springs
- Kings Creek
land surveyors in Spartanburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Azimuth Control, Inc.1786 New Cut Rd
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Azimuth Control, Inc.
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor129 Foster Rd
Roebuck, South Carolina
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor
- On Control Land Surveying105 Greengate Ln
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- On Control Land Surveying
- Trinity Land Surveying, LLC187 Quinn Drive
Duncan, South Carolina
- Trinity Land Surveying, LLC
- Wright Way Clearing LLC
Sumter, South Carolina
- Wright Way Clearing LLC