Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Inman, SC
There are 14 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Inman
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCMr. Gomez came to inspect our issue the day after I called. He appeared on time, inspected the area, took measurements, and recommended an inside French drain around three perimeters of our house--about 130 feet. He was very personable and took time to answer all of our questions. He buried one gutter downspout and tied it into the sump pump drain line extending it out an extra 40 feet from the house. We also requested he bury a 2nd downspout and extend it 50 feet from the house. A driveway drain in front of a garage door on the 4th side of the house was also added. He and his men arrived as promised and completed the job in 3 days. They prepared the area by wrapping all furniture, etc. in plastic before starting work. Concrete floors were also covered in plastic. The first day jack hammers rocked the house as they used them to chip up a foot wide channel in the concrete to make room for laying the Waterguard system. After the first day, all other work was quiet and quick. They were able to bury the drain lines outside and replace grass so that no evidence of any digging is even apparent without close inspection--amazing!!! Everything was completely cleaned up inside afterwards with no need to even vacuum. We consulted 5 companies before contracting with Uneven Floors. Not only was the system he installed comparable to what the others recommended, but was several thousand dollars cheaper. We have not had a hard rain to test the system, but water poured into the installed channel went to the sump pump so I would be highly surprised if it doesn't work as promised. As others have indicated in reviews, Mr. Gomez is very quick to respond to calls and emails. I would highly recommend this company
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco and his team were on time, professional, and did excellent work throughout the project. This company goes above and beyond to fix any foundational or flooring problem they encounter. Francisco is incredibly knowledgeable and communicates his recommendations very well. He kept me in the loop throughout the job so I always felt informed and included. He also sent pictures of the progress during and after project completion which was very helpful. I wouldn’t even consider going with anyone else
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco did an excellent job. I got about 4 different bids for the job before I decided to go with him. He was the only one who knew exactly what was wrong when he got there, before entering into the crawlspace. The other name brand foundational services are going to price gouge you with the highest margin products they can push onto you. Francisco will give you an affordable solution that is done with great quality. He is EXTREMELY responsive to phone calls which is hard to find. He went out to give me a quote the same day I called him, the other foundational repair companies will need weeks in advance just to schedule a time to quote you. He replaced all my joists, beams, some sill plates, and subfloor for an entire house in a weeks time. He will give you an estimate based on reasonable prices derived from amount of material and labor needed, and an itemized proposal to show you. The other guys will give you a super blanketed quote severely padded. If I run into any kind of flooring or foundational problem I will definitely use him again. Excellent work, Francisco is a rare find for contractors do not hesitate to do business with him
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCExtremely efficient and professional, from start to finish, pre work covered everything up and clean up, did the job in one day working diligently and with a purpose. These guys are very good at what they do.
- Mount Valley Foundation ServicesI have nothing negative to say about the whole process from the initial inspection to the completion of the project. Their quoted price for the project was not the highest or the lowest I had received, but I selected Mount Valley because I never felt pressured to agree to a discounted price valid only for a short period of time, and the solution that they proposed to take care of my crawl space made the most sense to me. The installation crew was efficient and cleaned up any debris. You might found a cheaper company, but pay attention to the specification of the material used and the overall proposed solution. For such a project I got three quotes, and found very comfortable working with Mount Valley Foundation from start to finish
- AdvantaClean of Greenville and SpartanburgThe team at AdvantaClean was exceptional in work and attitude. They worked fast to clean up the mess and clear it out. The team was led by Alisa Jenkins, who was kind, courteous and accommodating during a very stressful time for me. I would definitely use this company should I ever need to in the future
- Cobb Crawlspace Repair LLCCobb's Crawlspace Repair did several jobs for me and my clients. I am a real estate agent and have referred them several times. I have been impressed with the level of professionalism and their knowledge of the products and services that are available to solve moisture and other issues under homes. I will continue to refer them to those in need of this type of work
- Cobb Crawlspace Repair LLCAndrew, the owner showed up as scheduled to review the scope work. He provided a highly competitive quote ($1,500 below 2 other quotes) for the same scope of work. Showed up for the job on time and completed the project as scheduled. Andrew is knowledgeable and budget-aware. I’d highly recommend him and his company for your basement and Crawlspace abatement needs
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCI received 5 quotes for the work I needed done. Uneven Floor Solutions won the bid over larger companies because of their reviews, owner and employees which were exceptional! Had a partial french drain and sump pump installed inside of basement which was completed in a day. Waited until we had plenty of rain before writing this review. Masle and his employees did a perfect job; and I am a hard person to please. They were efficient, thorough, professional and experts in their field. Never have I seen such diligence and pride in one's work. I can't say enough about Uneven Floor Solutions and highly recommend them. Hope you are as fortunate as I was to finding them
- Mount Valley Foundation ServicesExcellent! The work was done in a professional manner by Tommy Hudson and his crew (Tristen H, Serpio T, Alex M). There were some errors on the estimate...Tommy worked with the MVFS office which corrected those errors. I am very pleased!
Basement Waterproofers in Inman
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned family business that knows the importance of protecting both your home and your wallet. We keep our overhead low in order to provide affordable high quality solutions to moisture issues in crawlspace areas.Recent Review:Andrew, the owner showed up as scheduled to review the scope work. He provided a highly competitive quote ($1,500 below 2 other quotes) for the same scope of work. Showed up for the job on time and completed the project as scheduled. Andrew is knowledgeable and budget-aware. I’d highly recommend him and his company for your basement and Crawlspace abatement needs.Jim Y.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:Excellent! The work was done in a professional manner by Tommy Hudson and his crew (Tristen H, Serpio T, Alex M). There were some errors on the estimate...Tommy worked with the MVFS office which corrected those errors. I am very pleased!Sammy G.
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:I was very pleased with the entire process. I received a fair bid for the repairs, the crew came on time and worked tirelessly to get the job done quickly and thoroughly while respecting my property.Adger B.
- Business Description:Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe homeRecent Review:Everyone we dealt with from Cantey Foundation Specialists were very professional, timely, and caring throughout the entire process from job estimate to the actual work done. While the work done did not bring all areas back completely to their original states, with the exception of one area, they were all pretty close. Realistically, It's very difficult to fix in two days what has taken place over a period of years. I am very satisfied with the job done. Grayson (job estimator) and Estevan (crew leader) were very helpful and great to work with through the entire processBrad H.
- Business Description:Lets face it, the last thing on our mind is the condition our crawl space is in. Surprisingly 50% of your entry floor air that you breath comes from your crawl space! Every thing from unpleasant odors to mold and even the occasional critter and insects, call your crawl space home. With a properly installed encapsulation, accompanied with our commercial dehumidifier, you can breath easier knowing that your air will be cleaner. The homes foundation and floors are protected from wood rotting ..
- Business Description:At Uneven Floor Solutions, we have 15 years of experience fixing un-level floors. We do offer FREE general inspections related to un-level floors. We can find what is causing the problem; whether it be the foundation, rotten wood, water or any other problems. Additional services offer include basement waterproofing and concrete crack repair! We are available anytime, even weekends. You can make your own schedule. We are here to be of service to youRecent Review:Francisco was awesome to work with. His crew did an outstanding job they work very hard and aim to please and satisfy there customers. They were very courteous. We are very satisfied with the job they completed and highly recommend there servicesScott B.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:Welcome to Upstate Structural Repair. We have been doing structural repair work for close to 20 years. Working out of Taylors, SC but covering the Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, SC area and more We do everything from slab repairs, failing brick walls, floor leveling and more! Our expertise comes from understanding the way structures are built, there for we know how to repair them correctly. Upstate Structural Repair, we’ve been doing structural and foundation repairs for close to 20 years..Recent Review:Donny did a great job fixing my shop. The entire sill plate of the building had been eaten by termites. Donny had to lift the walls in portions and replace the sill and then poured a new concrete foundation over the dirt floor that was in place. The work was done quickly, he always kept the place clean, was respectful and very helpful explaining things and helping us understand what was going on. It was a great experience. I hired Donny again for another foundation repair when a wall on out converted carport was leaking at the base. Donny responded quickly, gave a good quote and got to work. He again left the place very clean and was really easy to work with. If i ever run into an issue I just call DonnyWesley Z.
- Business Description:Bradley Construction is one of the premier construction companies in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated full service construction contractors. We live and work in this community and believe in treating our neighbors and customers the same way that we would like to be treated - with integrity, honesty, and respect. We strive to provide you with the highest quality service and always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. At Bradley Construct..Recent Review:Except for our 2.5yrs fight with Horace Mann Ins. Company claims adjustersto get complete overview of all damages, Bradley Construction LLC hung in there with us & beautifully completed repairs finally covered by our insurance company..☆david b.
- Business Description:AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg is a locally owned and operated prevention and mitigation company. We specialize in mold remediation, crawl space humidity control, crawl space encapsulation, interior drainage. AdvantaClean is a better business bureau accredited business with seven full time employees. Certified Anabec Systems technician offering up to a 30 year warranty against new mold growthRecent Review:The team at AdvantaClean was exceptional in work and attitude. They worked fast to clean up the mess and clear it out. The team was led by Alisa Jenkins, who was kind, courteous and accommodating during a very stressful time for me. I would definitely use this company should I ever need to in the futureElaine V.
Deals in Inman for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Inman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & R Roofing111 Karen Court
Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316
- AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg162-A Kerns Avenue
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- Alewine Waterproofing Solutions Inc512 Stewart Rd
SIX MILE, South Carolina 29682
- All Dry Of The Carolinas Inc432 Church St
Laurens, South Carolina 29360
- Apex Termite & Pest Control Inc3322 Brushy Creek Rd
Greer, South Carolina 29650
- Array of Solutions101 Rosewood Way
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- A & R Roofing
- Basement & Radon Solutions1548 Airport Rd
Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792
- Biotek Environmental Mold Removal 534 St Andrews Rd Ste A
Columbia, South Carolina 29210
- Bradley Construction LLC6908 SC-81
Piedmont, South Carolina 29673
- Buyer's Inspection Group110 Mills Ave
Greenville, South Carolina 29605
- Basement & Radon Solutions
- David Ackerman Building Solutions121 Deerpath Court
Greenville, South Carolina 29617
- DAVID'S HANDY WORK100 COLEMAN CT
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dr Energy Saver621 Rutledge St
Camden, South Carolina 29020
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen740 Congaree Rd
Greenville, South Carolina 29607
- David Ackerman Building Solutions
- Green Earth General Contractors204 Davis Rd
Pelzer, South Carolina 29669
- Green Earth General Contractors
- John Wiley126 W Rd
Belton, South Carolina 29627
- John Wiley
- S&K Concrete FinishingPO Box 431
Etowah, North Carolina 28729
- Sealing Agents WaterproofingPO Box 2370
Indian Trail, North Carolina 28079
- Shell Home Improvement110 Buckey Ct
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29680
- Skilled Labor Services109 Three Iron Drive
Summerville, South Carolina 29485
- Southern Lawn & Landscape Pros LLC162 Richards Dr
Fountain Inn, South Carolina 29651
- Spencer Pest Services734 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- Steamatic of Greater Greenville248 Neely Ferry Rd
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29680
- S&K Concrete Finishing