A Fredericksburg waterproofing company solved this member’s problem when heavy rains caused an outdoor drain to fail, resulting in basement flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Inman, SC
There are 14 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Inman
- Carolina Restoration Solutions LLCSteve and his crew took excellent care of me and my house. The mold and water damage was overwhelming, but they handled it in stride. They also advised me about other needed services such as plumbing and gutter cleaning. I have total confidence in their expertise and professionalism and would recommend them wholeheartedly. They are the best
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCGreat, they did very good work, did exactly what they said they would do for the price they had quoted. We hight recommend.
- Carolina Restoration Solutions LLCStephen & his team did a fantastic job for us! He was very knowledgeable & took the time to explain in great detail not only our problem but the solution for it. Carolina restorations really put our minds at ease handling a very stressful problem.
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCMr. Gomez came to inspect our issue the day after I called. He appeared on time, inspected the area, took measurements, and recommended an inside French drain around three perimeters of our house--about 130 feet. He was very personable and took time to answer all of our questions. He buried one gutter downspout and tied it into the sump pump drain line extending it out an extra 40 feet from the house. We also requested he bury a 2nd downspout and extend it 50 feet from the house. A driveway drain in front of a garage door on the 4th side of the house was also added. He and his men arrived as promised and completed the job in 3 days. They prepared the area by wrapping all furniture, etc. in plastic before starting work. Concrete floors were also covered in plastic. The first day jack hammers rocked the house as they used them to chip up a foot wide channel in the concrete to make room for laying the Waterguard system. After the first day, all other work was quiet and quick. They were able to bury the drain lines outside and replace grass so that no evidence of any digging is even apparent without close inspection--amazing!!! Everything was completely cleaned up inside afterwards with no need to even vacuum. We consulted 5 companies before contracting with Uneven Floors. Not only was the system he installed comparable to what the others recommended, but was several thousand dollars cheaper. We have not had a hard rain to test the system, but water poured into the installed channel went to the sump pump so I would be highly surprised if it doesn't work as promised. As others have indicated in reviews, Mr. Gomez is very quick to respond to calls and emails. I would highly recommend this company
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco and his team were on time, professional, and did excellent work throughout the project. This company goes above and beyond to fix any foundational or flooring problem they encounter. Francisco is incredibly knowledgeable and communicates his recommendations very well. He kept me in the loop throughout the job so I always felt informed and included. He also sent pictures of the progress during and after project completion which was very helpful. I wouldn’t even consider going with anyone else
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCFrancisco did an excellent job. I got about 4 different bids for the job before I decided to go with him. He was the only one who knew exactly what was wrong when he got there, before entering into the crawlspace. The other name brand foundational services are going to price gouge you with the highest margin products they can push onto you. Francisco will give you an affordable solution that is done with great quality. He is EXTREMELY responsive to phone calls which is hard to find. He went out to give me a quote the same day I called him, the other foundational repair companies will need weeks in advance just to schedule a time to quote you. He replaced all my joists, beams, some sill plates, and subfloor for an entire house in a weeks time. He will give you an estimate based on reasonable prices derived from amount of material and labor needed, and an itemized proposal to show you. The other guys will give you a super blanketed quote severely padded. If I run into any kind of flooring or foundational problem I will definitely use him again. Excellent work, Francisco is a rare find for contractors do not hesitate to do business with him
- Uneven Floor Solutions LLCExtremely efficient and professional, from start to finish, pre work covered everything up and clean up, did the job in one day working diligently and with a purpose. These guys are very good at what they do.
- Mount Valley Foundation ServicesI have nothing negative to say about the whole process from the initial inspection to the completion of the project. Their quoted price for the project was not the highest or the lowest I had received, but I selected Mount Valley because I never felt pressured to agree to a discounted price valid only for a short period of time, and the solution that they proposed to take care of my crawl space made the most sense to me. The installation crew was efficient and cleaned up any debris. You might found a cheaper company, but pay attention to the specification of the material used and the overall proposed solution. For such a project I got three quotes, and found very comfortable working with Mount Valley Foundation from start to finish
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe Falcone crew was great from beginning to end. Bobby showed up on time to meet me to hear my concerns and give me an estimate. He explained what would be done and answered all my questions. He did not try to oversell me. After initially scheduling the work, an unexpected issue came up that meant I had to reschedule. The office staff at Falcone was polite and helpful and got my job rescheduled for my convenience. The work crew showed up on time and called me each day (the job took 3 days) to let me know how the work was progressing. Before the job was done, they met me at the house, explained everything they did and allowed me to inspect the work before I paid them the final installment. Unfortunately, not a week passed before we had another big rain and it became obvious that the drains originally installed were not sufficient to handle the amount of water. I emailed pictures of the situation to Falcone and they responded immediately. Within days someone was at the house (on Christmas Eve in fact) to put in some stop gap measures to get rid of the water. The next week, the crew leader from the original job came back with his crew and completed the work. The underside of my house is now completely dry and I do not have to worry about taking a swim when I step off my back deck. Some might say that Falcone does not deserve an A because they "did not get the job right the first time" but I disagree. I would be willing to bet that this crew never saw a situation quite like mine before and so it does not surprise me that they underestimated the amount of water that would accumulate. What is important to me is that they very quickly conceded the error and promptly corrected the mistake without further charge to me. Everyone at Falcone was at all times polite and professional. I will admit to some sticker shock about the price. But when all is said and done it was totally worth it and the problem is corrected. I would highly recommend Falcone and would definitely use them again
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural RepairThe crawlspace was a real mess before Falcone came in! I'd had new water heater, new HVAC, plumbing, and electrical work done and there was lots of junk all over the place. There was already a plastic moisture barrier but they replaced it after cleaning out all the debris. The men were careful of my yard when pulling their truck in and they were very cordial
Last update on July 13, 2022
Basement Waterproofers in Inman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Waterproofing your basement is important to protect your home. Follow these tips to ensure that you hire the right waterproofing contractor for the job.
Keep water vapor and the mold and mildew that comes with it out of your basement with a vapor barrier, rain garden, or charcoal briquettes.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Boiling Springs,
- Mill Spring,
waterproofing contractors in Inman
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Littlejohn Landscapes1565 Compton Bridge Rd
Inman, South Carolina 29349
- Littlejohn Landscapes
- '58 Foundations710 Mount Pleasant Rd
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29307
- '58 Foundations
- A & R Roofing111 Karen Court
Boiling Springs, South Carolina 29316
- AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg162-A Kerns Avenue
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- Alewine Waterproofing Solutions Inc512 Stewart Rd
SIX MILE, South Carolina 29682
- All Dry Of The Carolinas Inc432 Church St
Laurens, South Carolina 29360
- Apex Termite & Pest Control Inc3322 Brushy Creek Rd
Greer, South Carolina 29650
- Array of Solutions101 Rosewood Way
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- A & R Roofing
- ENVIRO MULCH1270 Chastain Rd.
Liberty, South Carolina 29657
- ENVIRO MULCH
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Green Earth General Contractors204 Davis Rd
Pelzer, South Carolina 29669
- Green Earth General Contractors
- John Wiley126 W Rd
Belton, South Carolina 29627
- John Wiley
- Nelon-Cole Termite & Pest Control LLC201 N Main St
Shelby, North Carolina 28152
- Nelon-Cole Termite & Pest Control LLC
- S&K Concrete FinishingPO Box 431
Etowah, North Carolina 28729
- Southern Lawn & Landscape Pros LLC162 Richards Dr
Fountain Inn, South Carolina 29651
- Spencer Pest Services734 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, South Carolina 29609
- Steamatic of Greater Greenville248 Neely Ferry Rd
Simpsonville, South Carolina 29680
- S&K Concrete Finishing
- Wood Rescue Team11 Hillside Dr
Taylors, South Carolina 29687
- Wood Rescue Team