A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Manning, SC
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Manning
- Coastal Siding & Windows IncThe crew arrived on time every day. They were professional, experienced & friendly. Far exceeded our expectations! We are extremely pleased! Highly recommend this company. A+++
- Renewal by Andersen of CincinnatiIt was a strategic buy, I needed a door, I did comparative shopping. One company I had gone to that is a big box, Lowe's, they do installations. My installation was beyond the scope of what they typically do. I have a brick construction with a six-foot opening for the door and former home owners had replaced the door and put a five-foot door in it and put filler strips around it. So, until we cut back the sheetrock on the inside there was no way to know how much construction may need to be redone in order to replace the door and I was determined to go back with a full six foot door. So that was beyond the scope of what Lowe's does. So I just watched ads and did shopping and things for another year and saw that Renewal by Andersen was having a sale 30% off, over Labor Day Holiday, so I purchased and ordered the door then and it probably six weeks later that it was installed. It's great, although the product itself has a 20-year warranty and the labor itself a 10-year warranty and so with this company, I did not have to purchase the door and find a separate installer or separate carpenters to do it. So I liked the fact that it was a package deal with extensive warranties, more than you get from most. Very nice workmanship on a lot of it, there is a couple of little things they've got to come back and fix. I paid a little extra to have them repair a crack in the wall, as the sheetrock compound has dried, it has shrunk and they're going to need to retouch that, but they're coming back to do that. But the team of guys, the two that came and removed the old door, their cleanup was great and all that kind of thing. Andersen, Marvin and Pella are probably three of the top quality manufacturers of windows and doors. So they do price higher than some other brands and I honestly had not compared with Pella or Marvin once I saw that Andersen had this sale. I spent about twice as much on this as I did a quote for another general contractor, but we hadn't talked specifics on the door and I'm sure the door was nowhere near the quality of that this one was and would not have the same labor warranty and that kind of thing. So, price is a little expensive, but, again, I guess you get what you pay for. The local people were good, they're coordinating their installations and things through a toll-free number. In fact, I think they're in Indiana. My screen needs to be replaced, it was flawed. The one that was delivered with the door had a flaw in it, which didn't render it unserviceable, but it wasn't as attractive as it might have been and they were going to replace that and then come back and retouch this repair on the wall. They told me when the screen was arriving and it has come in. That was the 18th, but then I haven't had a follow-up. So, I've been feeling I need to call them and find out when we're going to get the rest of this rescheduled. Typically, they'll bring samples with them, they don't typically have a showroom with display like some of the others like the Home Depot or Lowe's or some of the other companies around Cincinnati. Like Champion is a Cincinnati company and they've got a big showroom with a lot of their products and Andersen doesn't have that. Andersen does sell doors by special orders. I know they do through Home Depot. They do primarily new construction, but the renewal division is a separate division from Andersen's new construction products and the renewal division, they have their own people who do the installation, they're factory trained. So it's a separate entity. I really wanted to see products before. I have sold windows and doors in the past, so I didn't want to just look at a couple of little sample items and choose from that. So, they were very responsive. I talked with the manager of the sales office and I was able to meet salesmen out there and spend a good deal of time going through all my questions and pros and cons to determine which was going to suit my needs the best. So that part was good, above and beyond what they normally do, but immediately I'm more knowledgeable than an average consumer when it comes to that kind of stuff too. It was more important for me to see more details on it and they were very compliant with that. So I had a good experience with that
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of ColumbiaTook longer then expected but that was due to bad weather. Everyone that worked on getting the job done, from the initial salesman to the installers, where all very respectful and polite.
- Gwinn's Siding and Window Company #2 IncBest pricing of three quotes. Extremely responsive and quick to respond. Had a coordinator to work all issues through.
- Mickey JoynerHe works for himself and does odd jobs around the house. He did very good work for us on a number of little projects. He does small home improvements and is a good handyman. He does a very good job and keeps in contact with us. His prices were very reasonable and he did an excellent job on the windows. When we got home we could not tell he had even been in the house. It was cleaned up so well under the windows. He is just a country boy, but is very nice and courteous
- Custom CleanThe experience has been very good. His prices are very good. No matter how long the work took, he honored the price quoted. He’d give me the receipt for the materials, too. Jaime also arrived on time, was very polite and respectful. I’d recommend him to others!
- Peter Droste CarpentryI made arrangements with Peter when we sat down and discussed the jobs to be done. We agreed on a schedule and price. He put me off a few times when he had other job conflicts but I wasn't in a hurry so that was ok. He did most of the work and for the most part did a very good job. We trusted him initially with our home and even provided him lunches most days and dinner once. He used my husbands equipment when needed and things went along pretty well unless I was in disagreement or questioned anything. For example, I wasn't completely pleased with the design work in the fireplace which upset him. He worked on some door adjustments which required some shaving of the bottom of the door to glide over the carpet. Unfortunately he shaved the top of one door instead of the bottom which ruined the door. He said he'd replace the door which hasn't happened yet. His behavior became negative and comments and profanity became regular. The cabinet doors are still missing from my master bath and even though I'd paid for them up front. His behavior became insulting and somewhat threatening and I have no desire to have him back here at all but I do insist he replace the door as promised and give me my $65 back on the cabinet doors that are still missing. I had to go elsewhere to order those. I would not recommend him to others. I do not deserve to be spoken to in the manner that he spoke to me. The name calling was loud and inappropriate and no one deserves that
- Residential Contracting LLCI told Mr. Judy that I was not satisfied with the shower. I contacted an attorney who sent him a letter asking him to pay to have the shower replaced. I got a bid to have it replaced. I do not want this company to do any more work in my house. This company was referred by a relative and I knew the owner through family members. I thought I could trust him to do what I wanted and what we agreed to. My advice to anyone that might work with Residential Contracting is first, don't, but if you do, get everything in writing
Door Installers in Manning
- Business Description:The Propane Club of America helps consumers save money on propane by finding the best prices for any given individual. With over 400 members, PCA can provide the consumer with buying power which ensures the lowest and greatest price. PCA can also provide tanks to heat grills, houses, and heat water. Additionally, PCA offers equipment that can reduce heat/electricity by 10 to 20 percent annually. Additional address - 504 Vista Del Lago Ln, Wake Forest, NC 27587. Additional email - bree@propane..Recent Review:Great, Billy was able to do it with in a couples days notice, very professional and thorough.dean m.
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurateAustin W.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:It was absolutely awesome!!!! Luke is a great guy with a super quality work ethic. Very knowledgeable and makes very good suggestions…..Luke knows his tradeRod M.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay thisMary Beth M.
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Troy and Matt did a fantastic job framing and installing custom surround for a new fireplace and prepping for the install of a barn door on the guest bathroom. TJ did a good job gutting an office and prepping and painting. I would without a drought hire them again and actually have some projects for next sprinJeff R.
- Business Description:If your home or business has suffered water, fire, smoke or mold damage, we are here to help and are available 24/7. We offer emergency restoration and reconstruction services. We mitigate and restore residential and commercial properties with care and proficiency so you can rapidly recover from an unexpected catastrophe. We Restore - You RecoveRecent Review:Everything went well they showed up on time, did a good job. the employees were friendly and helpful during the process.cindy b.
- Business Description:Southern Siding & Windows has been serving homeowners in the CRSA, Central Savannah River Area, since 1966. From Augusta, GA to Columbia, SC, you won't find a better collection of quality home improvement products. We have a variety of product lines including replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofs, decks, gutters, carports, patio covers, attic insulation and sun rooms. All of our products are manufactured in the US. The mission of Southern Siding & Windows is to provide our customers with q..Recent Review:Quoted twice as much as two other companies. No reason to go with this company.david m.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:2 windows were not correct upon installation, and one was cracked. I was assured they would be fixed quickly. It has been months since hearing from anyone. I am constantly having to track them down for status. Completely disappointed on their lack of follow through. I would not recommend them unless you hold off on full payment until the job is done to your satisfactionEdward P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brock Construction LLC1422 Davis St
Camden, South Carolina
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Gutter Glove of North Carolina LLC9650 Strickland Rd Ste 103-410
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Gutter Glove of North Carolina LLC
- Linder Concrete422 Bent Gate Ln
Smoaks, South Carolina
- Linder Concrete
- Mills Roofing And More
Florence, South Carolina
- Mills Roofing And More
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina