Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Manning, SC
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Manning
- Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLCVery professional/knowledgeable and courteous. Responded quickly, even though it was after hours on a weekend.
- JE ServicesZero complaints. Hard working. Flexible and willing to work to complete the projects. Strongly recommend.
- D & B Plumbing IncMr. Benedict was very professional, honest, and as good as his word. Communicated well throughout the process. He did the neatest work. I will definitely use them again!
- Tri County Home Renovations L.L.CWonderful! Work was done in a timely manner. Mr. Don is very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend!
- Cooper's Plumbing Service LLCthey are dependable and fast and the cost was reasonable. I would recommend to my friends and family!
- Bradley Construction LLCI liked Dell Porter, the job manager for Bradley. He informed me up front that he and his crew would be unavailable for a time because of their busy schedule, but he kept me informed of his progress weekly. He let me know of the possibility of using a sub-contractor for this job. He emailed me his license, credentials and references without my asking for them. I thought this was very professional of him. The subcontracted crew were very understanding when I told them I didn't like the color of the vanity top and went to replace it the next day. He went to Lowes, and took pictures of another countertop and sent them to my phone. He picked up the new one the next day. The job went well until I found out that the two bottom drawers of the vanity couldn't close and I was told by one of the subcontracted men (possibly John??) that it would cost extra to reroute all the plumbing so they could close. We discussed it and came to an agreement that he would just notch the back of the drawers to make them fit. He also used zip ties to tie the supply tubes to the back of a drawer glide. The subcontractor was going to leave and I noticed there were two holes at the bottom of the base of the cabinet. He wanted to be paid before he left that day. They also hadn't placed the silicone along the moldings to fill the gaps yet. I wanted these two things to be completed prior to my making the final payment. They came back the next day to complete them and I paid them in full. I would recommend Bradley, the parent company, but would not recommend the subcontractor he used on this job
- Plumb ProPlumb Pro appears to be one of the few competent and professional service companies in South Carolina. They are on my small list of companies to use in the future.
- Coleman's Plumbing IncWe had the ceiling opened by a handyman so that we could see the problem. The leak was difficult to get to and we anticipated much more work than was necessary. Mr. Coleman responded very quickly to my inquiries and we set a date for service. He was punctual and extremely professional. The leak was fixed and we will definitely hire him again for any plumbing work we need
- Servant Plumbing of Mt.PleasantI got a call from my renter saying the well pump continually ran. Found a busted water line underneath the house. Immediately searched Angie's List. Called Louie and discussed the job. My house was built in 1933 and is pretty low / nearly inaccessible in places. Louie sent his guys right out, discovered the old service lines had rusted through. Louie called me and we discussed the price. His guys came out and stayed not only all day, but until 10pm so my renter had water back. Louie is a good Christian man who is very pleasant to deal with, explains what needs to be done, and sticks with it till the job is complete. I highly recommend him, and will definitely use him again (but hopefully not to soon! :
- PRECISION CARPENTRY & PLUMBING LLCCharlie was not available to do the work, which was about 45 minutes-an hour drive for his workmen each day. However, he spent about 20 minutes on the phone with me (I live in another state), going over the details of the job and telling me what to look for and what questions to ask and expectations to have with other contractors. He was extremely professional and helpful. I would hire him in a heartbeat
Plumbers in Manning
- Business Description:Hill Plumbing's service technicians are qualified to perform a wide variety of plumbing repairs and installations to satisfy you’re every plumbing need. We offer same-day service when requested, when calls are placed before 12:00pm. All emergency calls day or night, holidays or weekends are guaranteed to be addressed quickly as humanly possible. We also provide both senior citizen and military personnel discounts. In addition, Hill Plumbing is offering special discounts to the men and women w..Recent Review:Job was completed in one day. It was convenient. I woke up with no hot water. Called Hill's (it was on a Friday) around 10am and they had one of their plumbers call me right back so I could explain the problem. He gave me a time that he would be at my home. He called me when he was on the way. He arrived at the time he had said he would (3:30pm). He showed me the problem. Water heater was leaking. (It was 22 years old). It needed to be replaced. I didn't have time or a truck to go purchase one myself. He replaced it and we had hot water by 6pmDana S.
- Business Description:We offer 10% OFF LABOR COST for a limited time! Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLC is an industry leading commercial and residential plumbing and gas service and installation mechanical contractor in South Carolina with over 35 years experience in the industry and 20 plus years of Licensed Master Plumbers. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to help you with all of your plumbing and gas needsRecent Review:I would love to shout out to Mr. Bryan Hollis at Southeast Septic Systems. Mr. Hollis has been in the plumbing/septic business for 23 years. He has built his own septic pump system and is still in the process of making improvements. When I called him he had planned to come that evening but had some unforeseen circumstances to arise. So we made an apt for the following night. He came that night and inspected our septic problem and told us it needed to be pumped. So he started the process. He stayed there to 10.30pm and made sure the septic tank was properly pumped. He also told us some tricks to keeping it in good running condition. He charged us for a third of the price other companies have quoted. He had my problem taken care of in only 2 days. No other companies work that quick. Also the passion he has for his customers is amazing. He truly care for them and gives them the best service possible. I definitely will refer him to all my friends! Great job Bryan! His phone number is 803-767-1191.�Lisa S.
- Business Description:we are a full service residential plumbing companyRecent Review:Two plumbers arrived "exactly" on time as per my appointment to access my situation. After some "detective" work in which they pulled my submersible pump out from the bottom of my well they explained to me in clear detail what it would take to fix my problem. I okayed the repairs. They didn't have all the necessary parts so they called another plumber in their company who arrived in short order with all necessary parts to make the repairs. They replaced the submersible pump, check valve, pump pressure switch and other misc. fittings. The job overall took approx. 2 1/2 hours. They were very courteous and professional throughout the whole process. I thought the price was fair and reasonable. <br /> I would definitely use their service again and would recommend them to my friends. <br /Otey O.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks SashaAliya P.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! Give us a call today for your remodeling needs! We specialize in but aren’t limited to bathroom and kitchen remodelingRecent Review:It went great. They got the job done on time and met the difficult schedule time. They were very hard workers and very thorough. They were very very. They clean up after themselves. They had a reasonable price.Lee M.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:Stephen and Arron did a great job on our remodel to convert a dressing room off of our master bath into a full bedroom. They had to close a couple openings and open up two new ones, move some electrical and added a hallway closet. Very professional, quality work. Final price was as quoted. We would hire them againTim R.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:The staff were on time, professional and involved me in the process step by step. I enjoyed working with Willie and his staff. They are industrious workers and perfectionist. The staff want to do excellent work. It is not just a job for them. They are proud of their work and want the customer to be satisfied. I am beyond satisfied. Smith and Associates did an outstanding job. I plan to call them in the future for other remodeling projects in my homeJames G.
- Business Description:We have a great team, we work together for our customers likeness and happiness. (803) 446-9773Recent Review:Not only did the person Ms. Corinthian send to get that done, but he also painted a closet for me and had everything done in just a little over 6 hours! He was friendly and polite, and did a good, thorough, and neat job. My only complaint was that he was about an hour and 40 minutes late, but there may have been some communication issue. Ms. Corinthian was very punctual when she met with me for a quote on some other work I needed done. I would highly recommend All Purpose Crew to anyone looking for painting or handyman workRachelle K.
- Business Description:Specializing in system repair as and changing out units, along with all phases of heating and cooling services and repairs. I am an owner-operated business. Honest and reliable. I have been in the business since 2007. I pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
Deals in Manning for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Best Service Heating & Cooling SC, LLC913 S Santiago Dr
Florence, South Carolina 29501
- Best Service Heating & Cooling SC, LLC
- Drawdy Brothers Builders115 Lawton Street
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649
- Drawdy Brothers Builders
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Georgia Cabinet Co.5950 State Bridge Rd Suite 110
Duluth, Georgia 30097
- Georgia Cabinet Co.
- Jim Wainright Plumbing62 Medical Ridge Rd
Clinton, South Carolina 29325
- Jim Wainright Plumbing
- Pooser Plumbingp.o. box 58
Eutawville, South Carolina 29048
- Pooser Plumbing
- Revels & Son6216 Murray Drive
HANAHAN, South Carolina 29410
- Revels & Son
- Toby McCall423 MOUNT ZION RD
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29302
- Toby McCall
- Water Specialists Of The SouthP.O. Box 1526
Watkinsville, Georgia 30677
- Water Specialists Of The South
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.