When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Manning, SC
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Manning
- Precision Garage Door ServiceWhole process was done as promised with professionalism and on time! Very nice products with plenty of options. The installers were great with my questions and really did a nice job! (and cleaned up too!) I still am amazed at how the doors changed the look of my whole property!
- Precision Garage Door ServiceI ended up spending quite a bit more, but on the first door, I needed the sensor eye replaced to make it work correctly. I called back and got the same special a week later. This time I had the whole door overhauled. Both doors work quietly, smoothly and the overhaul came with a lifetime warranty. Nice, professional technician read less
- Waddeys Garage Doors +Ernie was polite and punctual. He replaced my garage door motor after the previous one got fried during an electrical storm. I would definitely hire him again.
- MC ServicesOnce I found the plans I liked for my new home, Mr Evans was quick to start with finding who we needed to start work asap. They started work in mid September of 2008 and was finished with my home in March of 2009. The work was beautiful. Mr Evans was very helpful with suggestions any time I needed I guide in the right direction....looking for fixtures for lighting, bathroom and kitchen. Mr Evans likes to know things are done right the first time. If he sees a mistake; he makes sure it is corrected immediately. My home is beautiful and I love every moment spent in it read less
- Carolina ImprovementsThey were on time and explained everything that was going on. They done a wonderful job!! I will definitely use Carolina Improvements again!! A++
- Well Done Trim ConstructionOLD SCHOOL HONEST. Their word is their guarantee - they take a lot of pride in this and provide excellent customer service. If any circumstance arises that would prevent them from arriving at the promised time they will call you and arrange for a new schedule time. They do excellent work and check with you about what they plan to do so that you will be satisfied. PROFESSIONAL, EXCELLENT QUALITY WORK - I would use them again any time and would strongly recommend them to anyone else. Excellent cleanup after job completion read less
- Lakelands Overhead Door & InsulationIt was wonderful. I’m enjoying it so much. The garage is staying warm. I was real pleased with the technicians. They were kind and professional.
- Precision Garage Door ServiceI scheduled an appointment for inspection and repair for 9-7-12 and was given a time range of 10AM to 12PM. Right at 12 the technician called to say he was running late and would arrive in 15-20 minutes which he did with a trainee. We discussed the problems with the door and possible solutions. The Technician inspected the door, asked me how much I wanted to spend and I told him that I wanted to know what it would take to repair the door and have it work properly as we are in the process of selling the house. With that he recommended the refurbish package and told me that would solve the problems we were having. He completed the repairs, adjustments and tested the door with me. Everything seemed to be working fine and the door was a lot quieter than before. I wrote him a check for the total and he was on his way to the next job. At this point I was a satisfied customer. Although they were late the technician seemed knowledgeable and was very polite and professional. Approximately 15 minutes later I was locking up and leaving. When I got in my vehicle and pushed the button to close the door I experienced the same problem we had prior to the repairs. I immediately called the company, was told they would get in touch with the technician and get back to me. About 15 minutes later the trainee called back and informed me they were on another job across town and would not be able to come right back. I asked when they would and he told me he did not know as he was "just a trainee". I then called the office back and it became clear that my calls were being routed to a call center in Florida. The representative I was talking with could not tell me anything but that they would contact the technician again. I informed them at this time that I would be issuing a stop payment on the check I had written. Over two hours lapsed with no calls back before I again called the phone number I had. Again the representative could do nothing to help. I asked to speak to their supervisor and was told they were on the phone with another customer and would call me back as soon as that call was completed. Shortly after this the original Technician called me back, we discussed the issues and scheduled a time for him to return and look at the door again the first of the following week. I have yet to date received a call from the supervisor. On the following Monday the Technician was waiting on me when I arrived, inspected the door, made a few more repairs and tested the door again. After repeated testing we felt the door was correct now and I wrote him another check for the full amount less the 30.00 charge for stopping payment on the original check. I explained to him that I felt this was fair considering the problems I had getting in touch with anyone that could help resolve the problem the previous week. I also told him that if his franchise owner did not agree that they should call me to discuss. To date I have not received that call and the check has not cleared the bank. Having worked many years professionally and as a hobbyist on mechanical items it is understandable that sometimes a problem will slip by even the most experienced technicians. Again the technician was very professional and polite. The problem here was I just saw over 500.00 drive away, still had the same problem and could not get anyone on the phone to help resolve the issue or even seem like they cared for over three hours. The technician indicated that they get a lot of complaints about the call center and that it is almost impossible to get thru to the local office. A true reputable local company (not franchised) would never have let this happen. For this reason I will limit my future dealings with any franchised operation unless I can have direct contact with a local office read less
- Palmetto BuildersThey closed in my car port and made a garage out of it, and they made an additional bed room and a family room and a guest rest room and a bathroom. They also did my kitchen floor they put tile on it, and in the family room they put hardwood floor on it. It wasn't even 3 years before I started having problem with the house. The tiles started coming loose and the additional bathroom the toilet came loose. They were supposed to start in April and end in May. We gave them money to get a new HVAC unit for our home and we started to have problem with it and he came out to fix it and it is still leaking freon. When we called the manufacturer to check about the system they said they did not have proof that the unit had left the warehouse, so that means it was stolen! It took them forever to finish. I will never use them in the future read less
Garage Door Companies in Manning
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurateAustin W.
- Business Description:The Propane Club of America helps consumers save money on propane by finding the best prices for any given individual. With over 400 members, PCA can provide the consumer with buying power which ensures the lowest and greatest price. PCA can also provide tanks to heat grills, houses, and heat water. Additionally, PCA offers equipment that can reduce heat/electricity by 10 to 20 percent annually. Additional address - 504 Vista Del Lago Ln, Wake Forest, NC 27587. Additional email - bree@propane.. read lessRecent Review:Great, Billy was able to do it with in a couples days notice, very professional and thorough.dean m.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay this read lessMary Beth M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:DBA: Findlay Roofing & Construction, Inc. Founded in 1995, has since grown to provide services to several major southern markets. By installing the best products available in the construction industry with expert workmanship, we have the confidence to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work. If you’re ready to make your home or business more beautiful and more functional, Roof Roof has the experience and the motivation to successfully complete your project. We also offer installatio.. read lessRecent Review:Communications and scheduling were awful. Took forever and 7 calls to actually get them to send the quote. When I call they say Jorge will call back, he doesn't. Call him, and his voicemailbox is always full. Three times the roofers were scheduled to come and they never showed up, never called. Really regret using them. When the roofer finally showed up, he was a sub contractor that didn't really know what he was supposed to do. Felt bad for him, he had to bring his little boy who just wandered around my back yard while he worked on my roof. The actual work seems fine, it's the whole process of working with them that is awful. Can't figure out who they actually are, Findlay Roofing, Roof Roof, Mighty Dog Roofing? That was probably my first warning flag read lessCarl G.
- Business Description:Window World is the largest replacement window company in the United States. Stationed in Thunderbolt, Window World of Savannah, Georgia serves all of the areas surrounding Savannah. Because of our superior quality products, and the exceptional warranty guaranteeing them, our vinyl replacement windows are ENERGY STAR-certified and have earned the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal consecutively for the past several years read lessRecent Review:Had given a deposit for the window and it was to be installed within 6 weeks. On the 6th week I called and they said yes the window was in , when did I want it. The installer came the next week. Though he did a good job of installing my window I had bought new plastic brick molding which he cut backwards and had to rig in , I had also bought new plastic window sill 6' long enough for 2 windows. when he left he took all my materials and lost my check . I know they have many installers working for them , in my case ,with one window , I think they sent a good old boy and not a professional . The window does it's job , has ? a lifetime warranty and probably no one but me and a builder would notice the Brick Molding is on the wrong sides of the window . As far as my extra materials I just chalked that up to price read lessJohn F.
- Business Description:Sub&Independent Residential&Commercial Contractor
- Business Description:Carolina Improvements has over 15 years experience, reasonable prices, 24 hour service, and FREE estimates! There is no job too big or small! We are a licensed and insured company. We guarantee the job is done with 100% satisfaction and a select amount of services comes with a 1 year warranty read lessRecent Review:Contacted Lee at the beginning of the week and he made a tentative appt to come look at the job on Sat at noon. He said he would call on Friday to confirm. Lee never called on Friday so I called him late afternoon and got voicemail. I left a message and sent him an email. He never called back and didn't show on Sat. I guess business is so good that he can blow off appts read lessDenise R.
- Business Description:Carolina Doors Unlimited offering professional garage door installation and repair in Westminster, SC.Contact us: (864) 918-5222.We offer exceptional service while still providing you with low-competitive pricing. Walhalla SC; West Union SC; Seneca SC; Clemson SC; Newry SC; Garage Door, Garage Door Operator, Garage Door Contractor, Garage Door Replacement, Overhead Door, Affordable Garage Door Service, Local Garage Door Company read less
- Business Description:serving south carolina for over 30 years we offer discounts to every one.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- New Zion
- Holly Hill
- Shaw Air Force Base
garage door companies in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Construction669 zeke rd
Walterboro, South Carolina
- A & A Construction
- Carolina Improvements118 Parvis Rd
CORDOVA, South Carolina
- Carolina Improvements
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Roof Roof2828 Queen City Dr Suite M
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Roof Roof
- Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction1211 Pine St
Elgin, South Carolina
- Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction
- Truevision Buildrs LLCP.O. Box 28571
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Truevision Buildrs LLC
- Window World - Savannah2708 Legion Dr
- Window World - Savannah
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina