Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Manning, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Manning
- Precision Garage Door ServiceWhole process was done as promised with professionalism and on time! Very nice products with plenty of options. The installers were great with my questions and really did a nice job! (and cleaned up too!) I still am amazed at how the doors changed the look of my whole property!
- Precision Garage Door ServiceI ended up spending quite a bit more, but on the first door, I needed the sensor eye replaced to make it work correctly. I called back and got the same special a week later. This time I had the whole door overhauled. Both doors work quietly, smoothly and the overhaul came with a lifetime warranty. Nice, professional technician
- Waddeys Garage Doors +Ernie was polite and punctual. He replaced my garage door motor after the previous one got fried during an electrical storm. I would definitely hire him again.
- Carolina ImprovementsThey were on time and explained everything that was going on. They done a wonderful job!! I will definitely use Carolina Improvements again!! A++
- Well Done Trim ConstructionOLD SCHOOL HONEST. Their word is their guarantee - they take a lot of pride in this and provide excellent customer service. If any circumstance arises that would prevent them from arriving at the promised time they will call you and arrange for a new schedule time. They do excellent work and check with you about what they plan to do so that you will be satisfied. PROFESSIONAL, EXCELLENT QUALITY WORK - I would use them again any time and would strongly recommend them to anyone else. Excellent cleanup after job completion
- MC ServicesOnce I found the plans I liked for my new home, Mr Evans was quick to start with finding who we needed to start work asap. They started work in mid September of 2008 and was finished with my home in March of 2009. The work was beautiful. Mr Evans was very helpful with suggestions any time I needed I guide in the right direction....looking for fixtures for lighting, bathroom and kitchen. Mr Evans likes to know things are done right the first time. If he sees a mistake; he makes sure it is corrected immediately. My home is beautiful and I love every moment spent in it
- Lakelands Overhead Door & InsulationIt was wonderful. I’m enjoying it so much. The garage is staying warm. I was real pleased with the technicians. They were kind and professional.
- Precision Garage Door ServiceI scheduled an appointment for inspection and repair for 9-7-12 and was given a time range of 10AM to 12PM. Right at 12 the technician called to say he was running late and would arrive in 15-20 minutes which he did with a trainee. We discussed the problems with the door and possible solutions. The Technician inspected the door, asked me how much I wanted to spend and I told him that I wanted to know what it would take to repair the door and have it work properly as we are in the process of selling the house. With that he recommended the refurbish package and told me that would solve the problems we were having. He completed the repairs, adjustments and tested the door with me. Everything seemed to be working fine and the door was a lot quieter than before. I wrote him a check for the total and he was on his way to the next job. At this point I was a satisfied customer. Although they were late the technician seemed knowledgeable and was very polite and professional. Approximately 15 minutes later I was locking up and leaving. When I got in my vehicle and pushed the button to close the door I experienced the same problem we had prior to the repairs. I immediately called the company, was told they would get in touch with the technician and get back to me. About 15 minutes later the trainee called back and informed me they were on another job across town and would not be able to come right back. I asked when they would and he told me he did not know as he was "just a trainee". I then called the office back and it became clear that my calls were being routed to a call center in Florida. The representative I was talking with could not tell me anything but that they would contact the technician again. I informed them at this time that I would be issuing a stop payment on the check I had written. Over two hours lapsed with no calls back before I again called the phone number I had. Again the representative could do nothing to help. I asked to speak to their supervisor and was told they were on the phone with another customer and would call me back as soon as that call was completed. Shortly after this the original Technician called me back, we discussed the issues and scheduled a time for him to return and look at the door again the first of the following week. I have yet to date received a call from the supervisor. On the following Monday the Technician was waiting on me when I arrived, inspected the door, made a few more repairs and tested the door again. After repeated testing we felt the door was correct now and I wrote him another check for the full amount less the 30.00 charge for stopping payment on the original check. I explained to him that I felt this was fair considering the problems I had getting in touch with anyone that could help resolve the problem the previous week. I also told him that if his franchise owner did not agree that they should call me to discuss. To date I have not received that call and the check has not cleared the bank. Having worked many years professionally and as a hobbyist on mechanical items it is understandable that sometimes a problem will slip by even the most experienced technicians. Again the technician was very professional and polite. The problem here was I just saw over 500.00 drive away, still had the same problem and could not get anyone on the phone to help resolve the issue or even seem like they cared for over three hours. The technician indicated that they get a lot of complaints about the call center and that it is almost impossible to get thru to the local office. A true reputable local company (not franchised) would never have let this happen. For this reason I will limit my future dealings with any franchised operation unless I can have direct contact with a local office
- Palmetto BuildersThey closed in my car port and made a garage out of it, and they made an additional bed room and a family room and a guest rest room and a bathroom. They also did my kitchen floor they put tile on it, and in the family room they put hardwood floor on it. It wasn't even 3 years before I started having problem with the house. The tiles started coming loose and the additional bathroom the toilet came loose. They were supposed to start in April and end in May. We gave them money to get a new HVAC unit for our home and we started to have problem with it and he came out to fix it and it is still leaking freon. When we called the manufacturer to check about the system they said they did not have proof that the unit had left the warehouse, so that means it was stolen! It took them forever to finish. I will never use them in the future
Garage Door Companies in Manning
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:Mr. Steven Shelley helped me tremendously and save me a lot of money by guiding me concerning an insurance claim for roofing damage I thought I would be tens of thousands out-of-pocket but his knowledge and dealing with the insurance company I'm sure they're coverage. And his company came through with a roof replacement completed in a professional manner. However I also needed other jobs done from major repairs including painting a house and minor repairs he fairly quoted the job a line contractors and inspected the work done I truly appreciate the work done on my behalf and would use mr. Shelly over again I highly recommend himLarry M.
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:He turned a nightmare into a dream for us. He stayed within our budget and had great options for us to choose from. He kept us informed throughout the process. He left the place clean and organized everyday before he left. I won't start another project before consulting with Avery. Thank you siThomas H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:It went pretty good but there are/were problems with the install. The astragal on the bottom of the door continues to roll-up as the door closes. A crew returned to address this issue but it still exists.Kellie L.
- Business Description:DBA: Findlay Roofing & Construction, Inc. Founded in 1995, has since grown to provide services to several major southern markets. By installing the best products available in the construction industry with expert workmanship, we have the confidence to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work. If you’re ready to make your home or business more beautiful and more functional, Roof Roof has the experience and the motivation to successfully complete your project. We also offer installatio..Recent Review:When making the appointments I was always clear that I wanted the out of place shingle addressed and confirmed I would not need to be home for the visit. Scheduling got rained off 3 times (nothing they could do about that), but I had to follow up with them to reschedule. The last time I called to reschedule, I was told that the service had been completed and the result was “no shingles were out of place & they could not get access to the rear of the property, as it was fenced.” That's it! I eventually talked with the technician responsible for the visit who informed me: 1. He did not actually visit but sent someone else 2. They will not open a gate as they are concerned about dogs and liabilities (really…. & the gate was open that day)! 3. He was unaware this was an angieslist tune up and when he realized that, he stated the roof was too steep to qualify and that's why they did not go on the roof The difficulties scheduling, level of communication and the technician’s story did not make me feel comfortable continuing to work with them and we agreed they would refund the “deal”. The management team was then very responsive and professional and the deal was refunded immediately. I am now getting another angieslist contractor to look and quote for the repair. I did not believe the claim that my roof is too steep to qualify for the deal. It does not look anything special, it is the same as all the others in our neighborhood and contractors have walked on mine and neighbors before. BUT from accurate measurement in the attic, I confirmed it is an 8-12 roof which does not qualify for any roof deals on angieslist. Before purchasing any roof tune up deal, I would recommend members go into their attic and measure the rise for a horizontal run to confirm their roof is within deal specifications (6 inches rise for 12 inches of horizontal travel)jonathan w.
- Business Description:30+ years of experience. All brands and models. Reliable, honest, competitive prices, free estimates. Serving all counties. *24 hr emergency service available*
- Business Description:The Propane Club of America helps consumers save money on propane by finding the best prices for any given individual. With over 400 members, PCA can provide the consumer with buying power which ensures the lowest and greatest price. PCA can also provide tanks to heat grills, houses, and heat water. Additionally, PCA offers equipment that can reduce heat/electricity by 10 to 20 percent annually. Additional address - 504 Vista Del Lago Ln, Wake Forest, NC 27587. Additional email - bree@propane..Recent Review:In general it went well, although it took some phone calls as the installer and provider of the gas (Diversified Energy) wanted to charge for the installation and rental of the tank which was supposed to be free of charge according to the contract between "Diversified" and Propane Gas Club of America (PGCA) and contrary to what PGCA offers members. <br /> It took some coordination between PGCA and Diversified Energy to square things out. Glenn of PGCA was responsive and took care of the problem for me so all I paid for was the 96 gallons of propane the tank came loaded with at a $2.09/Gal. <br /Manuela C.
- Business Description:Pee Dee Building Systems is a Licensed general contractor, located in Hartsville, SC serving SE North Carolina and all of South Carolina since 1994. Specializing in structural metal roofing and building, including garages, carports, storage buildings for commercial, industrial, and residential uses. We also build walkways, driveways, canopy covers, patios, and more
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:I'd give them an A+. It was 2 years ago that we had it installed. They were very courteous, polite, respectful and cleaned up the mess. They were good. They did a good job. We called a whole bunch of places and everybody was about the same in price. I also checked ratings and the Better Business Bureau before I called the places I calledBrenda K.
- Business Description:Window World is the largest replacement window company in the United States. Stationed in Thunderbolt, Window World of Savannah, Georgia serves all of the areas surrounding Savannah. Because of our superior quality products, and the exceptional warranty guaranteeing them, our vinyl replacement windows are ENERGY STAR-certified and have earned the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal consecutively for the past several yearsRecent Review:We would not recommend - the best priced quote is not always the best: <br /> Even though the company says they will cover the Beaufort area, we got the feeling that they preferred not to install windows here If our property was in the Savannah area, we may have had a different experience. <br /> It was tough getting the office to return our phone calls. Why so much advertising if your office personnel can?t handle it?? Decrease the advertising budget a bit and hire an additional assistant. <br /> The salesperson is a bit negative, but he does appear to know his stuff. In April, after getting several other quotes, we choose this company because the price was right and they seemed to understand what we wanted and needed compared to the other quotes. <br /> We scheduled installation for September, and were told to follow-up in late July to ensure our window order goes in (thinking back, red flag - why wouldn?t they have just called me in July?) <br /> Contacted them in late July, and after a few weeks of back and forth run-around, we were told they couldn?t do our windows due to a lawsuit with Home Depot with our HOA. Our HOA has no knowledge of a lawsuit with Home Depot and Window World never even contacted them. I'm guessing this was just their story to back out from doing work in our area; we wish they would just not quote and schedule installations if they don't want to do work here. <br /> This review is based on our experience with service only, and not the actual product. <br /Robert V.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:He was awesome. He called back, but he was working in Reed field, North Carolina and he could not get to us for a couple of days. By the time, he got to us we had already gotten the other estimates, and we were pleased with him. Hampton guy was great. He was really quick to get back to us, but he had other projects that he had already lined up. The experience was very satisfactory. He was very courteous, and prompt. He was very honest in saying that he cannot get to us, and if we needed to have this work done now, then we need to have to get somebody else. I appreciated thatTammy W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Propane Club of America Inc2008 S Main Street Suite 308
Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
- Propane Club of America Inc
- Roof Roof2828 Queen City Dr Suite M
Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
- Roof Roof
- Shelley Custom Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 698
Elgin, South Carolina 29045
- Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction
- Truevision Buildrs LLCP.O. Box 28571
Charlotte, North Carolina 28201
- Truevision Buildrs LLC
- Window World - Savannah2708 Legion Dr
Thunderbolt, Georgia 31404
- Window World - Savannah