When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Manning, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Manning
- Eh quality constructionExcellent work and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly and efficiently it was done. Price was very reasonable.
- Renewal by Andersen of CincinnatiIt was a strategic buy, I needed a door, I did comparative shopping. One company I had gone to that is a big box, Lowe's, they do installations. My installation was beyond the scope of what they typically do. I have a brick construction with a six-foot opening for the door and former home owners had replaced the door and put a five-foot door in it and put filler strips around it. So, until we cut back the sheetrock on the inside there was no way to know how much construction may need to be redone in order to replace the door and I was determined to go back with a full six foot door. So that was beyond the scope of what Lowe's does. So I just watched ads and did shopping and things for another year and saw that Renewal by Andersen was having a sale 30% off, over Labor Day Holiday, so I purchased and ordered the door then and it probably six weeks later that it was installed. It's great, although the product itself has a 20-year warranty and the labor itself a 10-year warranty and so with this company, I did not have to purchase the door and find a separate installer or separate carpenters to do it. So I liked the fact that it was a package deal with extensive warranties, more than you get from most. Very nice workmanship on a lot of it, there is a couple of little things they've got to come back and fix. I paid a little extra to have them repair a crack in the wall, as the sheetrock compound has dried, it has shrunk and they're going to need to retouch that, but they're coming back to do that. But the team of guys, the two that came and removed the old door, their cleanup was great and all that kind of thing. Andersen, Marvin and Pella are probably three of the top quality manufacturers of windows and doors. So they do price higher than some other brands and I honestly had not compared with Pella or Marvin once I saw that Andersen had this sale. I spent about twice as much on this as I did a quote for another general contractor, but we hadn't talked specifics on the door and I'm sure the door was nowhere near the quality of that this one was and would not have the same labor warranty and that kind of thing. So, price is a little expensive, but, again, I guess you get what you pay for. The local people were good, they're coordinating their installations and things through a toll-free number. In fact, I think they're in Indiana. My screen needs to be replaced, it was flawed. The one that was delivered with the door had a flaw in it, which didn't render it unserviceable, but it wasn't as attractive as it might have been and they were going to replace that and then come back and retouch this repair on the wall. They told me when the screen was arriving and it has come in. That was the 18th, but then I haven't had a follow-up. So, I've been feeling I need to call them and find out when we're going to get the rest of this rescheduled. Typically, they'll bring samples with them, they don't typically have a showroom with display like some of the others like the Home Depot or Lowe's or some of the other companies around Cincinnati. Like Champion is a Cincinnati company and they've got a big showroom with a lot of their products and Andersen doesn't have that. Andersen does sell doors by special orders. I know they do through Home Depot. They do primarily new construction, but the renewal division is a separate division from Andersen's new construction products and the renewal division, they have their own people who do the installation, they're factory trained. So it's a separate entity. I really wanted to see products before. I have sold windows and doors in the past, so I didn't want to just look at a couple of little sample items and choose from that. So, they were very responsive. I talked with the manager of the sales office and I was able to meet salesmen out there and spend a good deal of time going through all my questions and pros and cons to determine which was going to suit my needs the best. So that part was good, above and beyond what they normally do, but immediately I'm more knowledgeable than an average consumer when it comes to that kind of stuff too. It was more important for me to see more details on it and they were very compliant with that. So I had a good experience with that
- All Season Patio & Sun RoomsAlthough the patio took longer than expected (not Will's fault), the patio looks wonderful. I am fairly picky and would occasionally call Will and notify him of something that wasn't 100% perfect. Will was very patient and accommodating. I am very happy with the work that he and his crew have done. The patio looks great and I am looking forward to many years of enjoying my now enclosed room
- Tri County Home ImprovementsKieth Green is an excellent carpenter and got this job done as promised. Has great ideas and works with the customer. Very pleased with the job and his professionalism.
- Southlands RemodelingLet me start by saying that I paid the contractor 100% of the agreed upon price up front (BIG MISTAKE). The construction on the sunroom started on Feb. 25, 2011. The contractor began work by himself at 11:00 in the morning and worked until 3:00 pm. This seemed to be his normal schedule except on the days when no one was at home. Then he didn't show up at all and nothing was accomplished. We were away often to take care of personal business and to go on vacation. The sunroom wasn't finished until the first week in June; a job that he estimated would take three weeks. He did eventually bring a small crew of helpers and subbed out the interior work. I had much difficulty in contacting him to start the garage and interior work. I had to threaten legal action before he returned my calls. When he began the site work, he piled up over two feet of sand and was going to dig a one foot footer on one corner of the building. He argued with me and everyone else that this was standard building procedure. The concrete contractor finally convinced him to dig down to virgin soil and to reinforce the concrete with wire in order to keep the concrete pad from cracking when the sand washed away. Also during this construction, the contractor used children, some as young as 10, to build the garage. I have pictures! He finally finished the interior work (flooring and cabinets) the second week of July. I say finished but he left without installing transition strips between the rooms and the bathroom. The work was shoddy at best. During rain, both the garage and the sunroom leak. The roof in the sunroom is leaking and the ceiling room has been damaged. He was told by the cement contractor to seal the base plate to the concrete to prevent the garage from leaking which he did not. I have made my second call to the contractor this morning and again threatened legal action if he did not return my calls. Do not under any circumstances hire this man to build even a dog house. Your dog will leave home
Patio Builders in Manning
- Business Description:We do all type of remodeling. From demolition to making a new room. Been doing small remodeling over 3 years but is time to get big jobs.
- Business Description:I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do.Recent Review:The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurateAustin W.
- Business Description:My business is family owned. My father has also been in construction all of his life. I received my education from working for and with him thru the years. I opened my company up in 1998 and I have a lot of hands on experience along with good business relations with customers. First and most important, when I agree on a contract with a customer, the job is discussed in detail with each other and the price is set to be fair. No surprises at the end of the construction job with big costs to the..Recent Review:It was excellent and they did a really good job.Joleen K.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very happy with the service. The handyman was on time, polite and tidy. I was very pleased with the work that was done. He also put every thing back in it's place and cleanup, even placing the appropriate items in the recycle bin! I would definitely use againTamara M.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay thisMary Beth M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:2 windows were not correct upon installation, and one was cracked. I was assured they would be fixed quickly. It has been months since hearing from anyone. I am constantly having to track them down for status. Completely disappointed on their lack of follow through. I would not recommend them unless you hold off on full payment until the job is done to your satisfactionEdward P.
- Business Description:Southern Siding & Windows has been serving homeowners in the CRSA, Central Savannah River Area, since 1966. From Augusta, GA to Columbia, SC, you won't find a better collection of quality home improvement products. We have a variety of product lines including replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofs, decks, gutters, carports, patio covers, attic insulation and sun rooms. All of our products are manufactured in the US. The mission of Southern Siding & Windows is to provide our customers with q..Recent Review:Quoted twice as much as two other companies. No reason to go with this company.david m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- New Zion
- Holly Hill
- Shaw Air Force Base
sunroom patio enclosures in Manning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Construction669 zeke rd
Walterboro, South Carolina
- A P Restoration, L L CPO Box 3211
Greenwood, South Carolina
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Architectural Engineering Specialists, LLC1985 Riviera Drive, Suite 103-103
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- ARCHITECTURAL GLASS3098 HWY 101 S
Greer, South Carolina
- A & A Construction
- Carolina Custom Builders/RemodelersPO Box 49634
Greenwood, South Carolina
- Carolina House Plans, Inc.659 St. Andrews Blvd.
Charleston, South Carolina
- Carolina Improvements118 Parvis Rd
CORDOVA, South Carolina
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbia8 Fernandina Ct
Columbia, South Carolina
- Coastal Empire Roofing & Construction Co104 Dogwood Ave
Richmond Hill, Georgia
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Carolina Custom Builders/Remodelers
- DeL carpentry llc500 hwy 15 lot 1
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- DeL carpentry llc
- ILAL Remodeling LLC 3651 Heatherwood Trce NE
- ILAL Remodeling LLC
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC168 Quade Dr.
Cary, North Carolina
- JDS Consulting & Design, PLLC
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina