A Owens Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

I have been remolding for over 25 years, there is not much on a house I haven't been able to do....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Living Right Lawn Care LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC

Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC specializes high-quality pressure washing for your home, driveways, windows, decks and gutters. We also offer window cleaning and gutter cleaning. If you have any questions please reach out to us! Quality results and professionalism separates us from the rest .

Offers by Premium Pressure Etheredge LLC on Angi

10/15/2019

The contractor did an excellent job and was very reasonably priced! Original price estimate given was accurate

Description of Work
Replacing multiple metal porch columns and railing with new wooden ones, painting entire brick exterior, replacing shutters

Category decks,remodeling,pressure washing,house painters

09/30/2018

They gave me money saving suggestion, stuck to their original quote and performed the work as requested. I live in another city and couldn't always see the work in progress. I really appreciated that they responded to my communications in a timely manner and kept me updated on the progress of the work. They posted pictures to their Facebook page for me to see. I would not hesitate to recommend the...

Description of Work
They performed a long list of repairs and painting to help me get my house ready for sale.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,roofing,woodworking,interior painters,doors

04/18/2018

Avery and Susan came to our house and repaired severely damaged shutters (squirrels had eaten into them) and replaced exterior trim pieces that had rotted. They sanded and painted four support columns on the front porch and painted several portions of the exterior trim. They also repaired and painted sagging gutters.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Exterior Repairs.

Category handyman service,woodworking,house painters

02/22/2018

Avery and Susan came to our house and repaired a severe crack and repainted our kitchen ceiling. You would never know there was such a severe crack. Also replaced the backdoor and the storm door. Beautiful job. They also made some repairs along the way. This included removing and old stove and repairing the electrical outlet and repairing a dutch door that was not installed correctly. Very good wo...

Description of Work
Sheetrock Repair, Door Installation, Painting

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

10/14/2017

He was very professional, always on time, did an excellent job. I made changes, he did them with a smile. He's an A-plus, all categories.

Description of Work
He built a new deck for me, 16x20.

Category decks

09/18/2017

I cannot speak highly enough about Mr. Owens and his team. They did a fantastic job. The area in the ceiling that was patched is invisible, you would never know there had been a large hole (3'x3') there. The painting was excellent and fastidious. They cleaned up and moved all furniture back to the proper place. They were very prompt and communication was excellent. I would hire them again in a hea...

Description of Work
Mr. Owens patched the drywall in my ceiling that was the result of a plumbing leak. He also painted the patch and painted the walls in two bedrooms.

Category handyman service

07/14/2017

.As soon as I have a couple of weeks here to get some work done, I’m going to call them again.

Description of Work
They did handyman work.

Category handyman service

07/08/2017

great. did work on time, showed up for work as needed, qual;its of workman ship was very good

Description of Work
new deck. build new wood deck from ground up with 2 gates

Category decks,handyman service

06/24/2017

Great - we needed the work done quickly and Avery fit us in and actually came to the house at 9 pm to get it started so it could be done in a couple of days. He finished the work on time and did a fantastic job. Very professional at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall repair

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

02/07/2017

They were here for three days, at minimum there were three people here sometimes four. They left the area just fine when they were done working.

Description of Work
They repaired some roof issues.

Most everything