Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2013

1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171

Plantation, FL 33322

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information...

10/26/2021

Claudia H.

Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
United Freight of American has transported my car to and from Cincinnati three times in the last three years. I will use them again when I travel to my home in Florida.

Category

We wanted to thank you for your review on Angi. We are committed to providing for our customers the highest level of service to ensure customer satisfaction. We value your opinion and always strive for excellence. Your feedback will help us better serve you and other customers in the future. Don't forget to keep us in mind for all your future transportation needs.

10/19/2021

Adam W.

Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.

Description of Work
Car transport

10/07/2021

Steven M.

Very satisfied with the experience. The United Freight rep took the time to explain how the car transport industry works and helped me choose the best option and price point for my shipment. Other carriers I contacted simply quoted a single price and no options. Would definitely use United Freight again.

Description of Work
Automobile transport.

10/06/2021

Frank M.

Fantastic. Very communicative and did great job. Thanks!

Description of Work
Picked up my dead truck and delivered to repair shop in next state

08/11/2021

Winnie L.

Have been calling few other companies, the information was kind of confusing, when speaking with the gentleman from UFA, he explained the process thoroughly and with options on cost. We chose to pay more, it worth! All went well as scheduled, the driver was very careful when uploading the car onto the truck. Thank you!

Description of Work
Moving the car from Phoenix to San Francisco

07/27/2021

Mark G.

Move went great with lots of communication at every step. I appreciated Guy's emails and calls and adjusting to changing schedules.

Description of Work
Moving a car from DC to Seattle

07/23/2021

Beth S.

Perfectly. Great communication, flexible scheduling, picked up as scheduled and arrived at destination a day earlier than expected. I used the transport service twice and was very pleased both times. I recommended United Freight Auto to a friend and she used them and was pleased enough to recommend them to another person looking to transport an auto.

Description of Work
Transported vehicle 2,500 miles

07/21/2021

Brent H.

Great driver and very friendly. Easy to schedule through the company. Second time using them and I will keep coming back.

Description of Work
Car Shipment

07/20/2021

Stacy B.

Eli and Guy are excellent to work with. Excellent communication all along the way. This is the third time we have used them. Worth a few extra dollars for peace of mind!

Description of Work
Transported vehicle across country

07/01/2021

Nicholas P.

It went very well. From start to finish. Guy was quick to answer my questions and provide alternatives if needed. I will be using UFA anytime I ship a car from now on.

Description of Work
Shipped a vehicle from LA to Texas

06/09/2021

Rusty Z.

Outstanding experience. The dispatcher, Guy, was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He explained my different options and helped me to make an informed decision. The car arrived on time and the driver was also very professional and polite. Very happy with my experience and highly recommend them to anyone needing an auto transport.

Description of Work
Transported vehicle purchase from NY to Fla

06/08/2021

Nashonme J.

Working with Ely was a great experience. He answered all of our questions and made every effort to work with our budget and needs. I would absolutely use United Freight for my car/motorcycle shipping needs in the future!

Description of Work
Auto Transport

06/07/2021

Alex H.

Not a reputable business. Used several years ago (no issues), so reached out again and was encouraged to use their more expensive ($200+ premium) service "to ensure my dates were hit". Given three day pick-up window; no contact day 1; none on Day 2 until I pinged them, told it would be picked up the next day. Then told the next afternoon that it would not be picked up due to technical reasons, the only alternative was to wait four days until the following week (which wasn't feasible). Bottom line, no service rendered and no way to schedule anyone else. Absolutely unconcerned by the difficult situation they had created, then told me it would be a week before I got a refund of the 1/2 payment made. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE REPUTABLE - AVOID. If you don't care when the car is picked up or when it is delivered, they might (eventually) help. Very disappointing that I couldn't find anyone there who seemed to care about customer service. Ironically, the route we needed is heavily travelled and we must have passed 20+ different car carrier trailers... so much for their network of carriers.

Description of Work
Auto transport

Category car transport

We wanted to thank you very much for your review on Angi. We apologize for any trouble that you experienced and want to do everything possible to rectify this for you. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service to ensure customer satisfaction. Please contact our office at your earliest convenience so we can help you further.

06/04/2021

aret T.

Was the best price, high quality and plan on using them again

Description of Work
Car Transport

06/02/2021

Maria S.

Outstanding customer service. The service that was committed was delivered in a timely manner. United Freight kept me informed every step of the way. This is how all companies servicing customers should operate.

Description of Work
transport vehicle from Georgia to California

06/01/2021

Elizabeth G.

The transporter had a cancellation and the car was picked-up on the same day that I inquired about the services. The service was quick and the service was great as the car was dropped off 2 and 1/2 days later. We would recommend their services to family and friends, and would use them again.

Description of Work
Transported car from California to Louisiana

05/20/2021

Cathy W.

Guy is always great to work with and the driver always kept us informed of the status of the delivery.

Description of Work
Transport vehicle

05/19/2021

JULIE H.

It went great. There was some truck issues on the pickup day but United Freight stepped up and pick my car up within the promised timeframe. I was very impressed with the responsiveness and action taken to resolve any issues.

Description of Work
I shipped my car from Naples FL to St Paul MN. Car was picked up on May 14 and delivered to my house at 9pm on May 17. This was fast than I expected. Dario, the driver, was very polite and professional. He texted me through the time before pick up till the final delivery with 2-3 hours notice before he arrived.

05/10/2021

D M.

Easy to work with. On-time pickup and delivery. Good communication.

Description of Work
Car transport

05/02/2021

Stephen P.

The entire process went smoothly. The reservation went quickly, once we paid an extra $200 to reduce the pickup window to 3 days. The pickup and drop off process also went well. The car was returned in the same condition we left it. We would recommend using United Freight.

Description of Work
United Freight transported our SUV from Lake Mary FL to West Chester PA.

Category towing, car transport

We wanted to thank you for your review on Angies List. We are committed to providing for our customers the highest level of service to ensure customer satisfaction. We value your opinion and always strive for excellence. Your feedback will help us better serve you and other customers in the future. Don't forget to keep us in mind for all your future transportation needs.

04/21/2021

Corey A.

They are true professionals and took care of my car just as well as I do. Great Communication has always been the top priority in doing business with transportation companies and they provided just that !

Description of Work
Audi S4 shipped from Ga to MN

04/20/2021

Tom F.

The whole experience went smooth without any glitches. Sending a car across country can make you a little nervous but Ely and the team at United Freight were exceptional. The price was best I could find and the communication and professionalism were all top notch. The car even arrived earlier than expected which was a very nice bonus! I highly recommend for any customer to use them. This is my 2nd time using United Freight and they will continue to be my go to company for any future transports.

Description of Work
Had a car transported from FL to Arizona

04/20/2021

Henry G.

Within 48 hours of our contacting United Freight, the car was picked up at a convenient location. The driver responded to all of our calls and dropped the car off within the range of dates selected. Very professional at loading and unloading. No damage to the car that we could find. Very happy with the service. We had first tried another brokerage but after a month they still had not found a driver to transport the car. The United Freight rep was very clear about how the process works.

Description of Work
Transport car from Florida to Arizona

03/25/2021

Craig A.

Perfect! We had previously booked a transport broker who was unable to perform, but kept stringing us along even though time was running out. Fortunately, Ely at United Freight of America was able to step in, find a driver who picked up our truck on time and transported it to St George in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Transport a Tacoma pickup from Tigard, Oregon to St George, Utah

03/15/2021

Ala S.

excellent driver, courteous staff, professional

Description of Work
auto transport from California to florida

Pure Moving

Welcome to Pure moving company! We are the moving company to call when it comes time for your next move. We maintained an "A+" rating with the BBB for your piece of mind. Most of our customers come from referrals from past customers who were pleased with our work and recommended our movers to their family and friends. Local Miami Movers/ Long Distance Movers/ Miami Commercial Movers/ Pure moving company is a professional moving service that has all the logistical, packing, and storage capabilities to move your family pretty much anywhere in Florida. We specialize in local and long distance moves. We can move homes of all shapes and sizes. Our professional Miami movers know how to make your move go faster than traditional moving companies and with less stress and make it almost Fun. Established in 2010. Throughout the years we acquired a lot of experience that will make your move run smoothly and make it almost FUN. We don't let common moving challenges slow us down because we can anticipate what they are and plan ahead to avoid them. In our time as Miami movers, we have honed our skills to ensure we can meet your highest service expectations. Rest assured, when you trust your local or long-distance move to the Pure moving company team, that trust is rewarded with professional moving service, affordable rates, and a worry-free experience. Another way to judge a great moving company is to see what their customers say about them. We are extremely proud that so many of our customers have taken the time to review us and write about their positive experience with our moving company.

Irontree Relocations

We are South-Florida Based In State and Long Distance OUT OF STATE Moving Company servicing anywhere Nationwide. We offer Packing and Unpacking Services. We also Offer Climate-Controlled Short & Long-Term Storage Service. 100% Veteran Owned & Operated USDOT# 3074954

Our Family Moving and Storage LLC

Our Friends, Our Neighbors, Our Family! We are family owned and operated. At Our Family Moving and Storage LLC we pride ourselves on being locally owned and active members in Our community. We specialize in Residential and Commercial local moving. All of Our movers are background checked and drug screened professionals that will provide you with a great experience!

Offers by Our Family Moving and Storage LLC on Angi

Auto Transportation
    Auto Towing
    Motorcycle Service
    General Remodeling
    United States
    Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

Auto Transport Auto Transportation Enclosed Auto Shipping Classic Car Shipping Motorcycle Shipping Boat Shipping