Gutter Glove of North Carolina LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

9650 Strickland Rd Ste 103-410

Raleigh, NC 27615

Award winning. Gutter Glove of NC LLC is the premium supplier of gutter protection system in the State of North Carolina. Additional contact names - Richard Stroup, Louis Sauer. Additional phone - (919) 696-8839. Award wining....

10/04/2018

Elizabeth H.

Owner Ricky Stroup was infinitely patient with us, as after our initial meeting it took us over a year to hire his company to do this work. During that year, we had multiple conversations with him regarding the scope of our project, and he was as willing to contract the scope as to expand it. He wrote several proposals for us, so we could see the financial impacts of our different scope options. Our indecision on scope, and delay in scheduling, never caused any frustration or ill will on his part. Mr. Stroup was helpful, friendly, and patient throughout! His team installed everything in one day, and all who worked on our project were extremely courteous and professional. We have been very impressed with the quality of the work. Working with Gutter Glove of North Carolina was an enjoyable experience, and I recommend this company!

Description of Work
new gutters with gutter glove covers

06/28/2018

Donna B.

We are very pleased with the GutterGlove product and Gutter Glove of NC. They were very responsive. They showed up as promised and the work was done very professionally. We estimated the cost for the job and it came in just about the same as we calculated based on the amount of product and time to install. We were also pleased that they were willing to drive to the Western part of the state from Raleigh to do the job. They cleaned up after the job as well. Can't say enough about the company and the product. We would use them again.

Description of Work
Installation of GutterGlove Gutter guards and repair of leaking gutter corners in some places

05/10/2018

John B.

Gutter Glove did a great job, arriving on time and working steadily around the perimeter of the roof. They cleaned up after themselves and left the ground totally clean.

Description of Work
Replace gutter guards

11/08/2017

John R.

Things went very well. Ricky and his team were fast, effective and highly professional. We've seen significant improvements to our gutter system's performance since installation.

Description of Work
Gutter covers.

10/18/2017

Janet C.

Great! Ricky was very helpful. Very courteous and very open to our needs. His crews were professional. They did their work meticulously and cleaned up after themselves. They were on time and showed concern for our convenience and need. I was very satisfied and pleased with the work they did and the quality of the materials and workmanship.

Description of Work
Gutters and gutter guards

10/11/2017

Derek I.

Great and did extra work for a very reasonable rate. Fixed gutter deck gutter system after it had been incorrectly installed.

Description of Work
Two new gutters Fixed underdeck gutter system.

10/04/2017

Catherine D.

The two teams (Rick, James, Rob, and John) worked diligently and masterfully for two days to remove the old double window and replace it with a beautiful new one. I am very pleased with their work and proud of my new window!!

Description of Work
I had a window that needed replacing. I had tried to hire four other companies or individuals to do this work....however, none of them returned or even gave me a quote to complete the job.

09/08/2017

Martha L.

I was very pleased with the way the folks at Gutter Glove made sure they understood exactly what I wanted done. Communications were clear. I was kept informed about when the crew was going to stop by to see what they neede to do, and they color matched with my existing gutters. Everyone was very pleasant, professional and courteous. The work crew had me inspect what they had done to make sure I was happy. Great company!

Description of Work
I needed to add 2 short gutter strips and 2 downspouts to a bump-out structure on my house.

07/24/2017

Thomas N.

The quality of the work looks good. I have some issues with incomplete work (downspouts weren't reconnected to drainage despite being the work order). When I reached out to let them know the work was incomplete, they let me know that they would send someone out. But, that took nearly a week and wasn't completed until I reached out to express my dissatisfaction with their responsiveness. Most important thing though - the gutters look good and installed properly.

Description of Work
Had two gutters replaced and two downspouts. Downspouts reconnected to underground pipes.

07/18/2017

Daisy N.

Great! The response and completion was done in a little over a week. I would definitely use again in the future and would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Replace a dented gutter and added a larger downspout

06/29/2017

Moira P.

Found numerous problems which were addressed quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Istalling first part of estimate to replace gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

06/17/2017

Richard C.

Ran into considerable leakage and wood rot that needed to be replaced before gutter installation. The work performed by the Gutter Glove team was done expeditiously and professionally. I had contacted them due to the recommendations on Angie's list without any previous knowledge or experience with this company. Ricky inspired confidence with his professionalism and personal touch. He, and team inspired confidence despite having no previous experience with this company. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Roof repair and gutter installation

06/06/2017

Richard V.

I needed the work done quickly because of some other dependencies and Rickey rearranged their schedule to squeeze our work in. The crew came out when they said they would. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. The gutter guards look great. We are thrilled.

Description of Work
Gutter re-alignment and gutter guards on three gutters.

05/11/2017

Betsy W.

Rick of Gutter Glove helped me with the planning and then was at my house everyday working and supervising the other crew members. The final product is just what I wanted. The kitchen is now beautiful and the work was done with precision and care. Of course, there were glitches along the way but Rick problem solved and made sure the end results were of the best quality. I hardily recommend Gutter Glove of North Carolina for any renovation work.

Description of Work
Total renovation of my 1950’s kitchen.

Category remodeling

04/25/2017

Bruce H.

Ricky came out to give me an estimate and did a fantastic job in walking me through the options and helping me to understand why the Gutter Glove product is superior to other closed gutter systems. His style was a no pressure, no non-sense approach which I appreciate. It's been 4 months now since the installation and so far so good. I only had to ask them to come back out once to put some screws in one of the gutter ends that was missed, and they did without issue.

Description of Work
Installed Gutter Glove and larger downspouts.

12/15/2016

Michael K.

Looks GREAT! Ricky's group / company did a fantastic and very professional job.

Description of Work
Shingles replaced / new roof Gutter gloves installed Wood rot on several areas of home including chimney

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, interior painters

11/22/2016

Stan L.

Great crew and did an excellent job, job done as quoted. We recommend and business with them again.

Description of Work
Gutter shields to keep leaves out and roof repair

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, roofing

11/08/2016

Jeffrey B.

Job went GREAT ! Crew arrived early walked me thru their installation process and went to work. Very friendly and professional. No mess left behind , planting beds not disturbed. Would highly recommend ! Special note ; Ricky our sales consultant was the key to us hiring this company. There was no high pressure sales technique and he really guided us with our needs.

Description of Work
Install gutter leaf protection.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

10/20/2016

Brenda R.

The job went well. We had a lot of rain before the appointment so what would have taken a day, took a second day just to get a dryer roof for safety reasons. The crew were all polite. We had a few questions after day one, we called the office and got an immediate response, a follow up call from sales rep, and then the following day a walk thru by the crew manager to ensure all our questions were addressed.

Description of Work
The provider placed gutter guards on our gutters. Repaired the soffit, adding extra downspouts and replaced rotten facial boards. Also cleaned gutters to ensure appropriate flow after the screens were added.

09/15/2016

John H.

They encountered unexpected problem with 5 inches of concrete that had to be cut through. But they did it!

Description of Work
Installed underground drainage from downspouts.

08/29/2016

GAIL L.

Work was completed shortly after my request. Excellent new door and installation, and removal old door and old hardware.

Description of Work
Replace old door to basement with PVC No Rot materials. Service included all new hardware, new door & removal of old door.

Category gutter repair, handyman service, doors

08/17/2016

John P.

Job was completed in a timely manner; approximately four hours. Good quality work. The only negatives were not caulking the holes in the vinyl sindig left from the old gutter straps and leaving old screws in gravel drive ; a possible cause for a flat tire. Also, one downspout was slightly out of plumb. Everything else was exceptional.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and downspouts & installed micromesh gutter guards.

07/20/2016

Betsy W.

Gutter Glove of North Carolina staff kept us informed about work schedule and always kept to this schedule. They kept us updated on the progress of the work. All changes that occurred at the beginning of our project were organized so that all aspects of the job were covered. Follow up with all the people involved to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible was done. The work was planned to accommodate our specific needs. The staff not only listened to and fulfilled our requests but thought of additional things to do that we had not even thought of ourselves. The work site was always left clean and organized. We could not have asked for or expected any more than what we received. We will be working with Gutter Glove of North Carolina again in the near future.

Description of Work
Completely rebuilt bathroom, installed tiled shower, tiled floor, painted, rebuilt old closet space for new laundry room use.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, interior painters

06/29/2016

Richard K.

The work was done on time in a timely manner. I thought the workers were extremely polite and articulate. They repaired the rotted areas with Azec or similar material so that rot will not be a problem again. They even painted the repaired areas. I couldn't be happier with the work that was done. I would not hesitate to call them again for any work that I would need in the future. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
He repaired rotted fascia and install new gutters with gutter glove inserts.

Category gutter repair, siding

06/03/2016

DEANN C.

Installation of gutter guards by Ricky and team went well but as detailed in my previous review, I had issues with their installation of the downspouts and end caps. Unbeknownst to me the last time I called them back to fix leaking end caps - they did come out but didn't tell me they had returned (I was at work most likely) and they did fix them as far as I can tell. My previous low rating was due to mistakes made in install of the downspouts and end caps. However I want to - after a year with them - talk about about Gutter Glove gutter guards and the installation of those by Ricky and team: this part of the service went very well and a year later I REALLY like these gutter guards - they do the job very well and GG-NC provides their gutter guard customers with a special extendable brush to clean off the top of them when when debris gets stuck up there -- though most of it falls or blows off. So these particular gutter guards are IMO fabulous and that brush (no climbing on roofs or anything else) they provide is awesome. After a year I like the Gutter Glove gutter guards and have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
I am adding additional info to / amending my review of 07/28/2015 here on Angie's List after using the gutter guards for a year. Ricky and Gutter Glove NC installed Gutter Glove gutter guards and new downspouts and end caps on my gutters in July 2015.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Central Triangle Pressure Washing

Central Triangle Pressure Washing has been serving the Triangle since 2002. We offer Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing Services. Other Services also include but not limited to Driveways . Houses . Sidewalks . Decks . Fencing . Fleet Wash . Soft Wash Available. Hot and Cold Water Wash available. FREE ESTIMATES

Los Toros Construction

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Decks, Fencing services and woodworking; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Statewide Seamless Gutters LLC

In Business Since 2022 Statewide Seamless Gutters LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express

Gutter guards, new gutters, downspouts, wood rot repair, decks, porches, rails & drainage pipes.