Gutter Glove of North Carolina LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

Award winning. Gutter Glove of NC LLC is the premium supplier of gutter protection system in the State of North Carolina. Additional contact names - Richard Stroup, Louis Sauer. Additional phone - (919) 696-8839. Award wining....

T&A Expert Contractors

Gator Gutter Guard of NC

Gator Gutter Guard is here to provide you with leaf gutter guard installation at the best price guaranteed. Our stainless-steel mesh gutter guard prevents leaves and other airborne debris from entering the gutter while water flows through it and drains away from your home’s foundation. Stay off your ladder and contact us today to schedule your affordable gutter guard installation!

Raleigh Windows & Siding, LLC

We protect and beautify the exterior of your home (windows, siding, etc.). We are a licensed general contractor, a licensed building inspector, and are insured, and I takes a personal interest in all work to insure your fullest satisfaction. From top to bottom, I insist that everyone in my organization be dedicated to excellence. This is especially true when it comes to installation. After all, if a home improvement company doesn’t install products to the highest standards, why would they even be in this business! I spent the early part of my career in finance and engineering, and I learned the absolute value of precision, high standards, and attention to detail. I brought those principles to the home improvement industry and my customers tell me they love it. I welcome homeowners that hold us to the highest installation standards – that’s what we demand of ourselves already. Here is what you can expect from Raleigh Windows & Siding: A 10 Year Labor Warranty - A lot of contractors offer a 1 year labor warranty – and a few offer a 5 year labor warranty. Many offer none at all. We’re different. We offer a full 10 Year Labor Warranty against defects or issues caused by poor installation or workmanship. I feel fully confident offering this warranty because of the quality of our work. This labor warranty is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on the product. Experienced, Polite Crews - My crews are well-trained, with a neat appearance and polite behavior. They are there to do the job and do it right, while respecting you and your property. My team also cleans up after we are finished. Of course, if any damage were to occur, we would make it right. We Meet Or Exceed Highest Manufacturer Standards - Not all homeowners realize that manufacturers have specific standards and guidelines for proper installation of their products. Some companies choose to cut corners to save on labor or material costs. That’s not us. We meet or exceed the recommended installation standards on all our products. I don’t allow shortcuts. Period. We are a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.

10/04/2018

Owner Ricky Stroup was infinitely patient with us, as after our initial meeting it took us over a year to hire his company to do this work. During that year, we had multiple conversations with him regarding the scope of our project, and he was as willing to contract the scope as to expand it. He wrote several proposals for us, so we could see the financial impacts of our different scope options. O...

Description of Work
new gutters with gutter glove covers

06/28/2018

We are very pleased with the GutterGlove product and Gutter Glove of NC. They were very responsive. They showed up as promised and the work was done very professionally. We estimated the cost for the job and it came in just about the same as we calculated based on the amount of product and time to install. We were also pleased that they were willing to drive to the Western part of the state from R...

Description of Work
Installation of GutterGlove Gutter guards and repair of leaking gutter corners in some places

05/10/2018

Gutter Glove did a great job, arriving on time and working steadily around the perimeter of the roof. They cleaned up after themselves and left the ground totally clean.

Description of Work
Replace gutter guards

11/08/2017

Things went very well. Ricky and his team were fast, effective and highly professional. We've seen significant improvements to our gutter system's performance since installation.

Description of Work
Gutter covers.

10/18/2017

Great! Ricky was very helpful. Very courteous and very open to our needs. His crews were professional. They did their work meticulously and cleaned up after themselves. They were on time and showed concern for our convenience and need. I was very satisfied and pleased with the work they did and the quality of the materials and workmanship.

Description of Work
Gutters and gutter guards

Category gutter repair

Gutter guards, new gutters, downspouts, wood rot repair, decks, porches, rails & drainage pipes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express