Chance-GardenWorks

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4003 Radcliffe Place Dr

Charleston, SC 29414

lawn & landscaping202129456
3 tiered planter with Pink/White camellia, Blue Plumbago, Hostas, White Egyptian Star clusters and Pink Variegated Jazz Hands.

We are a family owned and operated Gardening and Landscape Service with close to ten years of experience in the Charleston area. We offer many packages and a services including lawn care and maintenance, bi-weekly autumn leaf pick up and disposal, personalized garden designs with install and maintenance included if needed, tree and shrub care, IPM (integrated pest management) strategies, hardscaping and irrigation installation and repair. We even build custom green houses for you to keep your favorite tropical plants and shrubs safe when winter frost hits. We take pride and stand by and guarantee our work, if you're not happy, we're not happy. It's that simple. If you're looking for a true professional in the business and are tired of fly by night "hacks" and shady businessmen, reach out to us for a free consultation today! Let's design and build the sanctuary you deserve! Jordan Chance Owner and Operator (843) 998 3165 ...
Tiered planter install project

202129456
Garden Install project
Garden Install

202129408
Landscaping Project project
Landscaping Project

lawn & landscaping

lawn & landscaping (7)lawn care (4)hardscaping (2)tree service (1)architect (1)handyman (1)

10/09/2021

It looks awesome

Description of Work
Tree and Shrub Care, Lawn Care, Monarch Butterfly Garden

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/25/2021

10/08/2021

Wow if you need it done Jordan can do it, a very hard working young man, and his mom should be very proud . Rare find kindness and helped with other tasks .

Description of Work
landscaping, tree and shrub care, property clean up

Category handyman service,landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] I’m always happy to be of service!

10/08/2021

This guy is great! We met after a hurricane when I needed some unsafe trees removed fast. He and his team showed up the next day. They did everything they promised and more. They charged exactly what they said they would. They left everything better than they found it. I highly recommend him. PS I'm a realtor, so I'm really picky.

Description of Work
Tree pruning (tree &shrub care), gardening, tree removal

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

10/05/2021

Jordan did an amazing job

Description of Work
lawn care and tree pruning

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

09/27/2021

Excellent, great professional and reliable workmanship. Will hire them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Stepped beds

Category landscaping,lawn service,architect,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/27/2021

Jordan was timely, professional and very knowledgeable about all the plantings I wanted. He recommended what would work well with my soil and gave me multiple options. He was wonderful to work with and taught me a lot about how to care for my new garden. I will definitely be using him for all my future projects.

Description of Work
Garden Install

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

09/27/2021

I recently moved and the trees and yard had become a bit neglected. Jordan went above and beyond to clear limbs, weed beds, and beautify the area before any planting. It's a relief to come home to a tidy space and I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it too.

Description of Work
Maintenance and Garden Design

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Landscape Design, Scheduled Maintenance, Tree and Shrub Care, Planter Arrangements

We do not offer rock, top soil, fill dirt delivery.