Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Charleston, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Charleston
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThey arranged an appointment quickly and very pleasantly after giving me an estimate in response to my email contact. They came exactly when they said, performed the property line survey as requested, and gave me a walk through of what they did, answering my questions without hesitation. The official report arrived by mail very quickly and detailed everything I had requested, including the location of existing fences to verify their position relative to actual property lines. Every contact was pleasant, helpful, and professional. I don't know comparative pricing, but chose them based on other recommendations. I certainly would use them again and recommend them to others
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncI like them, they were very nice. Kathy who manages the office was very helpful. They were all very punctual and professional.
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncAn appointment was made over the phone, and the surveyors came on time, and it was done to the satisfactory of the homeowner.
- Ashley Land Surveying IncVery professional . The task was complicated because the Hwy took some of the lot for a road right of way . They did a great job . I am very pleased
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncI asked Palmetto Land to provide an elevation certificate within a pretty short window of time. They came out when they promised, I had a draft of the certificate by that afternoon, and a final certificate by that evening. As another reviewer said, Kathy in the front office is wonderful. I spoke to at least one of the surveyors who was also quite helpful with the scheduling, but Kathy calmed me down when I had a small meltdown in her office over an error I had made and then took it on herself to call FEMA, find out some additional information about flood zones, and then call me with the information. This is a company (and a person) that cares about customer service
- Palmetto Land Surveying IncGreat customer service and surveyors! Apppintment was postponed due to flooding/inacessibility but I was notified ahead of time and the appoinment was promptly rescheduled. Surveyors called before arriving and were punctual, courteous, respectful and thorough. They accomodated my request to have certain notations made on the survey where a carport was to be eliminated and a workshop added. Were happy to email the file, in addition to snail mailing 3 paper copies. Also walked thru the lot next door, that they had previously surveyed during our purchase, to make sure I was familiar with property boundaries. So happy to have made their acquaintance
- T-Square SurveyingThey were very prompt and professional. They actually were able to come and perform the work a week earlier than planned.
- Ashley Land Surveying IncI highly reccommend this company for your land surveying needs. They came out the next day to do the job and were very helpful.
- Ashley Land Surveying IncSurveyors showed up on time, did very timely work, were very polite and helpfull. They did follw-up after the job and proved excellent documentation for the work and the results.
- Ashley Land Surveying IncWhen I set up the appointment, I was quoted a price of $150. When the job was completed the bill was for $175???. Of course when I called the owner he denied quoting me a $150 cost. It's not that the price difference mattered, because I would have paid 175 without issue if that was the original quote. Maybe he just misspoke on the phone. Still I am a man of my word, and I hold others to the same. As for the team, they were polite, hard working and did a great job.. I have a number of turns on my land, and they took the time to locate every pin and mark each location. He is very fortunate to be able to use these guys for surveying
Last update on August 23, 2017
Land Surveyors in Charleston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- North Charleston,
- Mount Pleasant,
- James Island,
- Johns Island,
- Sullivans Island,
- Goose Creek,
- Kiawah Island,
- Seabrook Island,
- Dewees Island,
- Isle Of Palms,
- Folly Beach,
- Wadmalaw Island,
- Moncks Corner,
- Adams Run
land surveyors in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Palmetto Land Surveying Inc2065 Savannah Hwy Ste 2
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- Palmetto Land Surveying Inc
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC1001 W Wade Hampton Blvd
Greer, South Carolina 29650
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC