Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
Get matched with top hauling services in Charleston, SC
There are 7 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Charleston
- Mark WenningerIf you are reading all these positive reviews and wondering if the hype is real: it is. Mark does such hard work at a fair price, and he really cares about the finished product. So much so that he will do extra work to do the job right. He went above and beyond to teach me how to maintain the yard so it never reaches the bad state it was in again (and so I won't need to call him again). He said, "The next time I should hear from you is when you sell this house because this is a permanent job." I know what he meant, but I will absolutely be calling Mark for any future landscaping needs I have, and I would recommend him to anyone
- Jason Taylor ConstructionI'm a 42 year career electrician and here's how I felt about my experience with Jason and Heather. They performed everything we needed plumbing, carpentry, paint, structural and even the electric work. There pricing makes you smile very fair. All pricing is in writing and explained very clearly. All time lines was met right down to the day they had said it would be done. In short what a great experience dealing with just one contractor to transform our unhappy house into a very happy home. You will be smarter if you let Jason Taylor give you a estimate
- Mark WenningerMark Wenninger is the man for all things green and growing! This is the third time over the years that we have hired Mark once we saw his name on Angi. Our palm trees look like a million dollars under his care and he knows how to trim bushes so they look great. He is so knowledgeable and explains everything he is doing and why and how to make your whole yard look better. He cleans up all debris without harming any groundcovers (quite a feat) and hauls it all off. He is a true professional and his work shows it
- Mark WenningerMark was very professional and willing to give advice to improve my yard and garden. I greatly appreciated his service and advice. Candid and honest. I will definitely call him when I need additional help with my trees.
- BC Landscaping & Junk RemovalCouldn't have gone better. We were scheduled for a particular day and found we needed some help sooner to clear away some trash while we were packing things up. Brandon accommodated us on our timeline and made it happen. He then cam back on the scheduled day and finished things up to empty the house for our buyers. Great communication, fast response, excellent customer service, Makes it happen
- Mark WenningerIt went very well, this was his second time in my yard, the first was to remove overgrown weeds and trees and haul them off. He work was very good and that is why I hired him to do the landscaping work. Highly Recommend him.
- Handyman Connection of Mount PleasantWe had Ted as our craftsman and he did an absolutely fantastic job. He was very forth coming. He offered suggestions beyond what we could have come up with. He worked efficiently, even through cold weather. Our back porch looks 100x better than when he started. He also fixed every little thing inside the house that we could think of, from a broken bracket on a ceiling fan to a bad pocket door and everything in between. We would highly recommend Ted! The only thing that wasn't 100% was the communication on the part of the office. Ted had told them he was unavailable one day and they scheduled him to come to the house that day anyway. It turned out not to be a big deal on our end, and I hope that is an anomaly on the contractor's end. Overall, we were incredibly satisfied
- Handyman Connection of Mount PleasantMark did a good, high quality job, taking the time to make sure that the subfloor was completely level and that everything that needed to be removed and hauled away was removed. He was honest in his dealings with us as well.
- Mark WenningerMark is awesome--works very hard --has reasonable prices & has a great eye for what a property can & should be. Is a perfectionist with muscles. The exterior of your home will never look better! If you aren't satisfied, he will keep working until you are. Wonderful work ethic, which is rarely found these days. 5 Star
- Mark WenningerAmazing workmanship, couldn’t be happier. Mark showed up as promised did everything we agreed on, plus a few additional things to just make sure the job was done right. He treated me extremely professionally and ensured we are on the same page, before starting the work. I have never, had a contractor this professional before. He should teach others how to treat customers. I will hire him over again and share his name with my friends, we all deserve to be treated so well. Excellent service and his pricing was reasonable and comparable to others
Last update on September 14, 2022
Hauling Services in Charleston
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
We know about recycling paper, plastics and aluminum. But who knew steel — whether from old appliances or car parts —is North America's most recycled material?
Find hauling services in
- North Charleston,
- Mount Pleasant,
- James Island,
- Johns Island,
- Sullivans Island,
- Goose Creek,
- Seabrook Island,
- Kiawah Island,
- Isle Of Palms,
- Dewees Island,
- Folly Beach,
- Wadmalaw Island,
- Moncks Corner,
- Adams Run
hauling services in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800-Got-Junk? Charlston Central141 Moultrie St Apt A
Charleston, South Carolina 29403
- College Hunks Hauling Junks and Moving1939 Belgrade Ave
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- JOHN MUNZENMAIER1230 OLD TOWNE RD
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- LLOYDS OF CHARLESTON7200 CROSS COUNTY RD
Charleston, South Carolina 29423
- PALMETTOSCAPES INCPO Box 1448
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
- PaverScape2658 Clements Ferry Road
Charleston, South Carolina 29492
- ROB JOHNSON CONSTRUCTION1860 Cornish Ave
Charleston, South Carolina 29412
- Van's Tree Service2040 Church Creek Dr
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
- 1-800-Got-Junk? Charlston Central
- Dr Clutter of the Lowcountry1481 Center St Extension
Mt Pleasant, South Carolina 29464
- Dr Clutter of the Lowcountry
- Handyman Connection of Mount Pleasant2154 N Center St Ste D 416
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
- Handyman Connection of Mount Pleasant
- Just Right Improvements,LLC1227 Hawthorne Rd.
HANAHAN, South Carolina 29410
- Just Right Improvements,LLC
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Schneider Tree Care231 Tanner Dr
Taylors, South Carolina 29687
- Schneider Tree Care
- William The Handyman114 Timberlane Dr Ste B
Summerville, South Carolina 29485
- William The Handyman