A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Charleston, SC
There are 8 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Charleston
- Superior septic and excavationFANTASTIC ! These guys showed up on time and did a GREAT Job! The price was comparable to other services locally that we quoted, but the service was over the top. We will be hiring them again FOR SURE! GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH !
- Knights Septic TankThey called to say they could come a day earlier than anticipated. All went as you would expect a good company to perform. I also got a discount for being a senior citizen.
- Affordable Handyman and Painting ServicesThey screened in our custom back porch in one day, installed a screen door, plus a doggie door, got my sons football unstuck from our oak tree and hung a painting for me. They were clean, concise, friendly, efficient, punctual and hardworking. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone and would not hesitate to call them first for any future needs that I may have
- A-1 SEPTIC TANK SVCHorrible experience! They came out in January to pump my septic, charged me over $600 for it (even though they noted on the invoice they only charged me $375 because their tech pocketed the remainder), then two months later, I have sewage all over my yard and they are saying that they don't guarantee their work even though their tech told me I should be good for another 3-5 years. Customer service is not their thing, so don't call. Rude, hung up on more than once, even when I agreed to pay them double to come out and fix what they broke
- Knights Septic TankMy 84 year old mother was having problems with her septic tank after the ground became saturated from storm. She called them and they promptly responded even though their office was 35 miles away. They did what was necessary quickly and courteously. She was so please that she asked me to go online and post this rreview
- Knights Septic TankKnights did an excellent job creating a minimum disruption in the landscape. The men were very courteous and informative. I would definitely refer them to my best friend.
- Knights Septic TankI contacted Knights Septic Tank on Sunday morning and was able to do an appointment on a Sunday. They arrived to our beach house and went around the backyard to locate the septic tank cover. When they remover the cover, they found the source of the clog at the entrance of the septic tank. they used a shovel and knocked out the clog and then proceeded to set up and pump out the septic tank since it was nearly full. It took less than an hour for them to pump out our 1000 gallon septic tank and the toilets could be flushed after their work was done. Roger and his colleague gave me advice on how often I should get the septic tank cleaned for future reference. I was very pleased with their services and would recommend them to anyone needing Septic tank cleaning
- Island Septic SystemsInspection and pump out along with showing where drain field was located in purchase of a new home. Very informative and helpful.
- A-1 SEPTIC TANK SVCThe company arrived on time and completed the job in about an hour. The price quoted on the phone was the price that they charged. All work was professional and all cleanup was complete. Very satisfied. Thank you!!
- Knights Septic TankTechnicians arrived to perform the work precisely at the agreed upon start time. They came prepared with the proper equipment and supplies, dove immediately into the project, and completed it in what I considered to be an extremely efficient and effective manner.
Septic Tank Companies in Charleston
- Business Description:Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer site & soil evaluation, system design, installation, maintenance, and pumping. We service areas in Northern California, and South Carolina. Call us at 888-743-9918 for a free consultation
- Business Description:We offer 10% OFF LABOR COST for a limited time! Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLC is an industry leading commercial and residential plumbing and gas service and installation mechanical contractor in South Carolina with over 35 years experience in the industry and 20 plus years of Licensed Master Plumbers. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to help you with all of your plumbing and gas needsRecent Review:Called Brian on Tuesday morning, he came out that afternoon and fixed the problem. Reasonable priced, very informative and professional. Would hire again and recommend.Thaddeous D.
- Business Description:We specialize in land development that includes … lot clearing, excavation, grading, demolition, ponds, and more! We also specialize in the new construction of septic systems DHEC licensed and certified by the Carolinas We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They were awesome! Please before you get anyone to do anything for you, please contact them to come out for a quote. I used them more than three times already. Because of how quick he moves, I know 4 of my family members that used him also. Pricing, response time, overall work is just awesome. I promise you won't be disappointedLaporchia C.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believe's quality work at a fair price is the only type of work we will tolerate giving the customer and we stand by our word! We are licensed in commercial & residential plumbing & gas work! Over 20 yrs exp. in the lowcountry! license # M112780 Like us on facebook & receive 10% off the service callRecent Review:Failed to show up for the appointment and no call.Ed T.
- Business Description:Coastal Siding and Window's owner has over 37 years experience in the remodeling business, and has been exceeding the expectations of Charleston homeowners for 23 years. We specialize in adding both beauty and value to the exterior of our clients’ homes with high performance siding, windows, soffit, fascia, and more. We use only the most trusted brands, and the quality of our workmanship is unparalleled in the industry. Contact the professionals at Coastal Siding and Windows for more inform..Recent Review:Mr. Levin got us set-up. Billy came out and measured. Factory production was extended due to COVID. Once windows were ready from the factory, Billy and crew came back and did the installation. Billy's crew was like a well-oiled machine! Everyone had their job and they were all very efficient. Everyone was professional and personable. They arrived at 07:30 am ready to work, dispersed to their various tasks and completed everything by 01:00 pm. Everything was put back together and clean. Save for the new windows, you couldn't even tell they'd been there! Very pleased with they're attention to their business. Super Happy with our new windows too! They are just what we neededStu & Maureen M.
- Business Description:Knights Septic Tank, established in 1969, is a family owned company that operates in the lowcountry and surrounding areas of South Carolina.Recent Review:They called to say they could come a day earlier than anticipated. All went as you would expect a good company to perform. I also got a discount for being a senior citizen.David S.
- Business Description:Plumb Pro offers a full range of plumbing installation and repairs. We are fully licensed and insured. Warranty on every service performed and a free plumbing inspection with every service.Recent Review:He set up a time to come for an estimate and did not show. He did apologize when I called him the next day.Tim K.
- Business Description:Real Pro Home Inspection provides high quality home inspections at an affordable price. We inspect every detail of the property Including: Roof, structure, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems. All appliances in the home including dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator, washer and dryer are tested for proper functionality. We will also perform a wood destroying insect (termite) inspection on the property. We are licensed Radon technicians. Our inspections are extremely thorou..Recent Review:Phil was thorough and very knowledgeable. Gave advice on items that needed to be fixed.Robert T.
- Business Description:Pink Plumbing is your premier plumbing company in the Charleston area. We provide numerous services within the plumbing industry. If you are looking for friendly, competitively priced, hardworking individuals, look no further. We will be with you every step of the way, from the initial call to the completion of your project. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We look forward to coming to your location and handling all of your residential or commercial plumbing needsRecent Review:We hired Pink to install two new tankless water heaters. From the beginning, we had issues. Lewis came out and said it was our mixing valve but did something and said it was working. It wasn’t. Several visits later it still wasn’t working Their solution was to keep the upstairs super hot when people wanted to shower downstairs and turn it down when we used the upstairs shower. So that’s what we did to get by. A few months later the downstairs unit stopped working. The motherboard had to be replaced. We asked why a new unit would have a motherboard fail and they told us it just happens. We continued to have issues with the upstairs unit and eventually the downstairs unit had problems again. Finally, after two additional visits, a new plumber from Pink got on the phone with Navien, discovered the unit was never changed from factory settings and was running as a commercial unit which is why the motherboard went and which was causing it to run constantly (burning gas) The plumber also told me it had never been installed properly and was missing a part but was now working correctly. At the same time, he looked at the upstairs unit and said he did something to fix it. The next morning I had no hot water. He came and fixed that (apparently he had switched it off). Shortly thereafter, an alarm went off for the unit. The same plumber came by and reset it while out for the evening. When the next person took a shower, the alarm went off again. At this point I was furious and demanded someone from their company fix this very expensive and brand new unit once and for all. They would not come out again so fortunately, I had to call another company. They said that unit (a Rinnai) also was incorrectly installed and was soon going to be doing damage to our pipes in the walls due to the manner in which they had it draining. It too was missing something which is described in the plumber’s assessment. At this point we feel Pink Plumbing (who had sometimes returned for free, sometimes charging us over 8-9 months) should be responsible for the repair work. We are asking Pink pay compensation for the emergency visit and the repair work on the second unit. We spent many months with two units working improperly costing us time and money. We contacted Jud Leggett several times and he always says he will look it over and get back to us. He never doesCarol A.
- Business Description:We serve the entire “tri-county area,as well as Beaufort , Blufton! Family operated since 1990. Full line Gas and Plumbing installation and service provider. Specialize in GENERATOR and TANKLESS or TANK water heater installs. Fire pits and gas lamps. GAS LOGS sales and install.Recent Review:Peeples plumbing was so easy to work with they were able to accommodate my schedule and work around a late rescheduling. The tech that came out to install my gas grill was very knowledgeable and instructed me how to swap out the propane orfices for the new gas orfices. He was also very neat and careful not to damage my newly laid sod. I would definitely recommend using Peeples Plumbing and I will call them again for any plumbing jobs I may have in the future.Jim C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant
- Johns Island
- Sullivans Island
- Goose Creek
- Kiawah Island
- Seabrook Island
- Isle Of Palms
- Dewees Island
- Folly Beach
- Wadmalaw Island
- Moncks Corner
- Adams Run
septic tank services in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 843 Plumber1060 Oakcrest Dr
Charleston, South Carolina
- 843 Plumber
- Brinson Services5667 Dixie Plantation Rd
Hollywood, South Carolina
- Brinson Services
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Golden Rule Plumbing5150 Wade Hampton Blvd Ste A
Taylors, South Carolina
- Golden Rule Plumbing
- Knights Septic TankPO Box 3407
Summerville, South Carolina
- Knights Septic Tank
- Palmetto Outdoors Solutions717 Getaway Lane
Pinopolis, South Carolina
- Peeples Plumbing & GasP.O. Box 706
Roundo, South Carolina
- Phoenix fire protectionPO Box 845
Folly Beach, South Carolina
- Pink Plumbing, LLC1068 Clements Ferry Rd
Charleston, South Carolina
- Plumb Pro9997 Highway 78 Unit B
Ladson, South Carolina
- Palmetto Outdoors Solutions
- The Plumbing Experts3307 New Easley Hwy
Greenville, South Carolina
- The Plumbing Experts