Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Charleston, SC
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Charleston
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentHad Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment pick up my Bolen's riding mower in late October. It was in such bad shape that I was thinking of replacing it. The mower needed all new consumables (plug, filters, blades, battery, etc). plus some welding. Told them I was in no hurry. I didn't need it until spring. It was returned yesterday. Everything that needed replacing was replaced. Valves were adjusted, a tire repaired and they welded the baffle back in place. Based upon the condition of the mower when picked up I could have been taken to the cleaners. Gusta did not do this. The cost of effecting repairs was most reasonable. The mower performs as brand new. Although Gusta is farther away from my residence as opposed to other outdoor equipment repair facilities, I chose Gusta because a favorable reviews on various review sites. I'm glad I did. I won't have to research reviews for this type of service in the future. I'll be using Gusta without hesitation
- Driggers Small Engine IncDropped my lawnmower off on my way to work in the morning and it was ready for pickup on my way home. They replaced the blade and did a tune up. Satisfied with the results.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentThey serviced the motor, including replacing the spark plug and the starter cord (which I had not realized was getting worn), sharpened the blade, and cleaned the whole mower so thoroughly that it looked almost like new. The work was done promptly, and when I got the mower home, it started up the first time
- Jim's Small Engine RepairI dropped off my lawn mower, Jim called me to tell me what was wrong, Jim ordered part and repaired it. This was a pleasant experience. Jim is a very pleasant man.
- J & J Mobile Small Engine RepairTo begin with, I had taken my pressure washer to a shop to have it repaired. They were so backed up that after two weeks I was tired of waiting. A friend had given me Justin's name and said he was a mobile service. What is the down side to that? I decided I was going to give him a try, so I picked up the pressure washer and called Justin and set an appointment for later that day. He actually arrived 15 minutes early! I explained to Justin that my husband would be home later that afternoon and since I knew nothing about small engines, would he mind if I used my phone to record him while he repaired it so I wouldn't have to explain it to my husband later on. He said sure and kindly explained every step of the repair. You can tell he loves what he does it really comes through in the way he explained everything. He didn't treat me the way some females get treated when they walk into a male dominated shop and that is a big plus in my book. He was here all of 45 minutes. I absolutely love that he came to me and repaired it right on the spot. Justin was professional, punctual and just a great guy to work with. I will definitely use him again and refer him to all my friends
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentFrom the moment my phone call was taken, to the moment they loaded my mower into my car, they were extremely courteous, patient, helpful and professional. As someone who is new to the area, I am thrilled to find them. Thanks, Angie's List! I'll be back the next time any piece of equipment needs to be serviced
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentI needed my lawn mower repaired during their busy spring period. They were honest about how many days would pass before they could look at it. I took my mower back, unrepaired, only because I had an alternate solution at that time. I will consider them again if the need arises.
- Driggers Small Engine IncMy Troy-Built riding lawnmower was not woking so I call Driggers. After I described what it was doing , they told me over the phone what it probably was and we set up an appointment to bring it in. I was pleasantly surprised at the care and customer service I recieved. They were prompt and had my mower repaired as they promised. Driggers has a customer for all my small engine repair jobs
- Jim's Small Engine RepairService was fast, reasonable, and thorough. Told me if he had to do something that would exceed cost of new item, he would not repair it and let me know. Cleaned the mower that had not been used for at least 5 years and looked like new. Cleaned the carburetor, replaced gas lines and a few other things al for $65. Can't touch that price anywhere. Same with other pieces of equipment. Told me to hold tickets in case something went wrong and he would make it right
- Corky's Outdoor Power EquipmentI used their services two or three months a year. I had a lawn mower snapper and they were the best service dealer in town. They're reliable and their repairs last. They seem to get it right the first time and I don't think I ever had a problem getting back to them.They tell you exactly what's wrong and that's what they fix. They're just very reputable company to deal with. I had no problems with dealing with them. They're a little high on price but you pay what you get for
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Charleston
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule for an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good, he was done in a day, he had to comeback for some couple of hours the next day and he was finished. He was professional and friendly.Bryce M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They were very responsive and did very good service. I highly recommend them.Thomas F.
- Business Description:We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your considerationRecent Review:I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at allInez M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:The number of employees includes 1-4 depending on the size of the lawn. Service is payed after the job is done. Military and 65 and over receive a 10% discount.
- Business Description:I replace the batteries in drill almost ant power pack. Why buy new when rebuilt will do ? I also replace watch batteries. I will pick-up and return normally within 48 hrs. most watches can be done on site.
- Business Description:We provide lawn mower and small engine repair services in Summerville SC and the surrounding areas.Recent Review:<p>SLMH was supposed to repair my 48 " X-MARK Metro walk behind mower. Picked it up and when I call to find out the issue, Joe said oh it is the carburetor and the cost you about $160 to replace, had to order parts. I called to find out the status and Joe did not return my calls, after many calls to SLMH Joe returned my mower three weeks later and still does not work. The owner 'Joe," tried to tell me the mower was only worth about $400...whattt? I paid him $813.00 got my mower back and still does not work, in addition it was returned damaged and not put back together correctly.</pM K.
- Recent Review:I brought in my less than 2 year old mower in because it kept dying after running for less than 30 seconds. They did not find anything wrong with it but cleaned out the gas tank. It works better now but still runs a little rough. <br /Jennifer R.
- Business Description:All phases of construction, if you have the work we can do it!
- Business Description:We specialize in small carpentry repairs small Roofing repairs small plumbing repairs as well as pressure washing decks and porches repairing and building decks and porches exterior painting changing light sockets and power switches as well as similar electrical repairs and change outs also hauling away debris an unwanted material and clearing and cleaning up yard
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant
- Johns Island
- Sullivans Island
- Goose Creek
- Seabrook Island
- Kiawah Island
- Dewees Island
- Isle Of Palms
- Folly Beach
- Wadmalaw Island
- Moncks Corner
- Adams Run
lawn mower repair shops in Charleston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Driggers Small Engine Inc1324 College Park Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Driggers Small Engine Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment7684A Southrail Rd
North Charleston, South Carolina
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment
- Multi Construction17 Cranford Rd
Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Multi Construction
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT5900 Rivers Ave A
Charleston, South Carolina
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT
- O'Dell & Son Lawn and Landscaping Services1668 Wading Heron Rd
Charleston, South Carolina
- O'Dell & Son Lawn and Landscaping Services
- Palmetto Home Center10650 Dorchester Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Palmetto Home Center
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Simmons A Job Well DonePO Box 62817
North Charleston, South Carolina
- Skipper's Professional Repairs3279 Sassy Drive
Johns Island, South Carolina
- Southern Impressions property services group LLC1550 Longview Rd
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Summerville Lawnmower and Heater Repair Inc10700 Doorchester Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Simmons A Job Well Done