Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Altoona, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Altoona
- R&W CONSTRUCTIONThe roof looks amazing he did the best job on my roof every screw in place everything was done right. I'm glad I called the right ppl for the job and thank you very much R&W
- Handyman For HireAwesome company. Incredible employees. The attention to detail by HFH is superb. The jobs are finished in a timely fashion. The work areas are kept very neat even during demo. The employees go over and above to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied. Mike and Tim have been great to have on our job. Hire local. Buy local read less
- Thomas Kitchens IncDespite the insane delays of the pandemic and my project considered 'non-essential' - I had started project 2/2020 - they finished 8/2020. It sounds bad but they kept me informed and once project started they took care of all the challenges along the way. Great crew - skilled, neat and courteous. I knew from the 1st 5 minutes of Curt's visit that I was in expert hands to handle the entire project. He was professional, worked with my personal tastes and needs and the final product is beyond my expectations. His estimates were accurate, he was fair with add on's (so were team that dealt with them) and handled the issues quickly and fairly with manufacturers and subcontractors. They were also good with communicating what would happen each step of the way so I could adjust my 'in house' business around them with limited hassles. What is different about them - and made a big difference for me - was that they order and warehouse every element - cabinets, hardware, plumbing fixtures, appliances, trim etc. and don't start the job until its ALL ready - so once they start there are no delays. This helped avoid all the 'supply chain' issues of the pandemic. It may mean waiting - but when you're dealing with NO kitchen /bath - you want the job done as quickly as possible. The delays we dealt with were more part of the process than gaps in scheduling due to poor management of contractors and crews. That also made the entire process less stressful. I would definitely work with them again and recommend them highly read less
- Molyneaux Tile Carpet WoodFrom our first meeting with Steve Porter to the installation, it was a great experience. We couldn’t be happier and love our new floors!!!
- Kingston FlooringTerrible business. Showed up late, left early did not finish job, clean or level floors. Did not provide receipt or properly install trim work. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.
- AAR Stone BoutiqueI contracted this company to remodel my beach rental to get it up to date before selling. My realtor recommended them. The company made it easy for me to accomplish this being that I live 4 states away. I received new floors & trim through out the entire unit, new cabinets, new appliances, new countertops, some new lights and a new front door. The owner personally sent me pictures at the end of each day showing what they have completed. I was absolutely thrilled when I got to see it in person and even more thrilled that I was able to raise my selling price read less
- Ferguson Custom Marble and Tile LLCThey did an excellent job, which is still looking good even after over twenty years. They worked with us as far as scheduling times to work and were very good with helping us to plan what we wanted. They also cleaned up well when they were finished!
- Ferguson Custom Marble and Tile LLCMany of my friends said that they simply throw the tile in themselves, however; when they saw my bathroom, they always say that they wish they had gone with a professional. My spacing between tiles is perfect, my grout has been sealed, and many steps were taken to insure that my tile looks brand new for years to come. The owner, Hunter Ferguson, was the person who laid my tile and what I noticed the most was the pride he took in his work. In a day where there is so much DIY, I am thankful that I went with a professional. I had heard many things about Ferguson Flooring and I would highly recommend them.t read less
- The Grout Medic - Montgomery CountyVery well; would highly recommend Dennis, esp. for the budget-minded. Does not do plumbing-related re-caulking and was up-front about that (e.g. base of the toilet or around sinks). A very small portion of his earlier work needed re-done, and he promptly handled the necessary fixes. Worked very efficiently and cleaned up as he was working & at the end of each project read less
- Thomas Kitchens IncThe designer was always very attentive when I contacted him and would answer (in detail) the numerous questions I would pose. The two contractors who showed up at my home were just as professional and pleasurable to work with. over the course of the week they were coming to my house, any ideas or suggestions from either side were always hashed out as they would materialize and by the end of the project, the end project was essentially exactly as I'd constructed it in my head. The only slight con to the end result was more-so of my own doing than anyone else's, where the light fixtures I'd purchased for the replacement did not come with rods, so a couple of the pendant lights hang crooked read less
Flooring Contractors in Altoona
- Business Description:Kirsch Construction Company was established in 1992, but our craftsmen have more than 30 years of hands-on experience. We are lead certified, and we are members of the Home Builders Association. We started as a roofing company, and have since branched out to offer more services to our clients in the area. Nothing is better than helping our clients reach a level of satisfaction with their home—we want people to be happy and to call us if they ever need anything. Locally owned and operated for .. read lessRecent Review:I am glad I called them to fix my bad roofing job over my porch from a different contractor who had good reviews non the less, not so ! I am only sorry I didn't call them in the first place. They had a lot on their plate when they had to fix my roof. Kind of complicated. Matt explained everything they were going to do and even talked to my insurance adjuster and attorney as well. In the end, they did a beautiful job and I think my porch roof will outlast my house!! Sam and John and the younger man, I think his name is Jeremy, were very efficient and cleaned everything up perfectly. I will call them again for my next home improvement job, 10 stars for them! ********* read lessSharon R.
- Business Description:Classic Marble & Stone Restoration provides professional interior and exterior stone restoration and maintenance services to Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland Using the very best techniques, we restore your marble, granite and other natural stone to its original appearance-or better. Our services include:Marble, Granite, Limestone, Slate, Terrazzo, Travertine, Concrete, Natural Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain, Mexican, Quarry Tile, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Grout Coloring, .. read lessRecent Review:Patty and her crew were excellent as always.Kit M.
- Business Description:Doing business in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC for over 21 years, SI Restoration is a preferred member to many insurance companies and works to get your home back to it's original pre-loss condition. Our company uses certified and insured staff to take out any worry from the owner, we try to make the process as smooth as possible. Servicing commercial, residential, industrial and government properties throughout all of our service areas. Providing services for Mold Remediation, Water.. read lessRecent Review:From start to finish, SI Restoration was professional and timely. They were such a gem to work with during a very tough time. Our home suffered water damage from a water leak in the kitchen to the basement. The team sent to my home (same day) was courteous, knowledgeable, and set up the drying equipment. They explained the process to me and answered all of my questions. They came back every day to monitor the moisture levels and made adjustments as necessary. I would highly recommend this company read lessJanice S.
- Business Description:Princeton Hardwood Floors is the answer for all of your hardwood flooring needs. We have certified professionals who have a combined experience in the industry of well over 40 years. So we are confident that with our old school know how combined with the latest advancements in equipment and technology we can offer our customers a valued product that will last for many years to come read lessRecent Review:You definitely want to use this company for any of your hardwood floor needs! A truly positive experience from the initial estimate through to completion of the project. So professional, patient with all my questions every step of the way, no delays or complications, and a reasonable price for the beautiful end result. Doug the owner and his coworker Jay redid our entire home. The house is from the 20s and my mom had lived in it for over 60 years and the floors have never been done. The original floor boards were old and in some areas thin and badly stained but Doug is a true master. THIS MAN KNOWS HIS STUFF!! He brought new life to every room! It was so thrilling and exciting to see the beauty that was right under our feet!! Can’t stress enough what a pleasure it was doing business with Doug. He went above and beyond what we could even have imagined, a true master craftsman read lessSuzanne G.
- Business Description:Call with your problem and I’ll help you with a solution. Most Interior and exterior services provided. Whole home remodels, down to replacing your lightbulbs, we can help with it all.Recent Review:Adam did a great job with all installations and repairs required of him. He was knowledgeable, professional and willing to do what ever he was asked to install or repair. Offered different options on how to do each item listed. I was very pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam's work read lessFlo M.
- Business Description:KB Handyman can complete a variety of projects for you, from installing doors, to tiling your bathroom . " No job is too small " "On time. Done right" Call now : (717) 980 1200Recent Review:Called and scheduled an appointment, never showed up.Michele C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto.. read lessRecent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
- Recent Review:Tony came right out, gave a straight forward estimate, got the job done super fast and went above and beyond. No complaints. <br />Jen W.
- Business Description:We are a full service home remodeling company that can take care of your interior and exterior home improvement project. We provide free estimates including helping you with ideas for layout and design of your project. You get quality work at a reasonable price, professionally performed. We are fully insured and licensed and employees are skilled craftsmen who grew up and live here in the Johnstown area. We're the good guys read lessRecent Review:The main thing is that you can trust him in your house and he's a nice guy. A little OCD in a good way.kermit b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Roaring Spring
- East Freedom
flooring installation in Altoona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.J. Eckley, General Contractor Inc.101 Orchard Ave
- Advantage Flooring Systems LLC4 E King St
- AFFORDABLE INTERIORS1515 PHILADELPHIA ST
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- AMERICAN PRIDE PAINTING848 26th St
- A.J. Eckley, General Contractor Inc.
- B&B Services212 President Village Rd
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- barry claycomb construction7363 king saint clair road
Alum Bank, Pennsylvania
- Barton Carpets & Floor Covering47 W Browning Rd
Bellmawr, New Jersey
- BLAIR MILL OUTLET115 CANAL ST
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- B&B Services
- Caliber Pole BuildingsPO Box 123
- CARPET ONE CLEARFIELD1831 Daisy Street Ext
- Central PA Safe Surface Technologies, LLC266 Gregory Drive
- Chimney Rocks Home Improvements LLC610 Chimney Rocks Rd
- Cisney & O'Donnell Inc11923 William Penn Hwy
- CLASSIC MARBLE AND STONE RESTORATION204 SUSSEX BLVD
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Concept Flooring Workroom South9211 Keystone St
- Corter's Flooring America2005 Lycoming Creek Rd
- Custom Cut Flooring LLC.366 Greenspring Rd
- Caliber Pole Buildings
- Dively's Cabinetry/Construction1341 north 7th avenue
- Dively's Cabinetry/Construction
- Eco Clean Co191 Phillips Rd
- Eco Clean Co
- J-Brown Services283 Doney Town Rd
- JD Handyman Services
- Jeff Wakefield2948 Port Matilda Hwy.
- JLA Flooring LLC12 Stowe Ct
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- JOHN L KERSTETTER1671 ST MARY ST
- JP Home Improvements1004 23rd Ave
- J-Brown Services
- K&M Floor Covering715 Crawford Run Rd
- KB Handyman4205 Williamsburg Dr
- kieffer construction246 Hudsondale St
- Kirsch Construction Co121 N Julian St
- Krawczyk Construction & LandscapingP.O. Box 5684
- K&M Floor Covering
- Lay It Down Tile & Home Improvement510 Rte 579
Ringoes, New Jersey
- LJH Construction3015 Bigler Ave
Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania
- Loebrich Contracting Inc1830 Frankstown Rd
- LOWE'S100 LOWES DR
- Lowry's Restoration Services2024 2nd street
- Lucas Remodeling & Construction, LLC1072 Beaver Run Ave
- Lay It Down Tile & Home Improvement
- M & R Remodeling140 Whites Creek Road
- M&M CARPET ONE FlOOR & HOME6003 COLUMBIA BLVD
- Malinich General Maintenance Repair75 Short St
- McKee Flooring, LLC403 South Second St.
- McLusky Kitchen and Baths4025 Wilmington Rd
New Wilmington, Pennsylvania
- Mihalko's General Contracting Inc695 Solomon Run Rd
- Mike Mummey ConstructionPO box 44
- Moyer Ceramic Tile & Marble Co.355 Grover Rd
- M & R Remodeling
- Nate's UpKeep Home Services LLC3579 Archie Smith Ln
- Nate's UpKeep Home Services LLC
- R.E.C. Flooring America844 Scalp Avenue
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- Ready-Go Repairman LLCPO Box 453
- Remodelers Workshop105 Stonecrest Dr
- Rhino Flooring of St Marys1102 East Eschbach Road
Saint Marys, Pennsylvania
- Rock-A-Fellas Co Inc6960 Fowler St
- Rolyn Companies7 Crozerville Rd Ste C
- R.E.C. Flooring America
- S and B Remodel6591 Route 120
- s&b construction & remodeling partnership517 22nd avenue
- Sanctuary Renovations, LLC919 Barn St
- SI Restoration2312 Eskow Ave Ste 2
- Signature Construction3521 Somerset Pike
- Signature Wood Flooring350 Bobcat Rd
- Smitty's Roofing & General Contracting60 E Chestnut St
- Solarshield Remodelers Inc1701 3rd Ave
- Stanley Steemer3635 Board Rd
- Stevens Carpet One Floor & Home207 E CARROLL ST
- Stevens Carpet One Floor & Home102 HOLLIDAYSBURG PLZ
- S and B Remodel