Mt Pleasant Window & Remodeling Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2010

1018 Corporate Ln Unit A

Export, PA 15632

Additional email - mtpleasantwindow@comcast.net....

05/29/2020

Gerald V.

We have had many companies work on projects in our home. This company by far was the best. The pricing, quality of products used, the workmanship was top notch. No hidden cost. Price quoted was price paid. I would recommend them highly and will definitely use them again for future projects. This was the first time the general manager of a company came the day after the project was completed to check to see if everything was done to our satisfaction (which it was.) We had a complete bathroom remodeling: new flooring, tub, shower, toilet and vanity.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, shower stall, tub, flooring, toilet and vanity.

Category bathtub refinishing, accountant

08/20/2018

Cynthia C.

I had all of my windows redone by Mt Pleasant Window & Remodeling Co in the mid-1990's, and was enticed by the lifetime guarantee. Within a few years, I had to have some parts replaced. They came out and replaced the parts, but I was responsible for the labor, which didn't seem to be how I remember the warranty, but at least the windows were fixed. By 2011, nearly all of the small parts are broken again. Most windows won't stay open or won't stay in their frame. We luckily have AC and only use the windows in the shoulder season. I called to have them fixed in spring 2018, and after speaking to a woman who promised to check, I received no return call. In July, I called again, and Wendy scheduled me with Darrell for July 17. Darrell arrived punctually, and gave me the story like Joe B. received: that they likely didn't have parts. I'm writing this on August 20, 2018 to say that they never called back. In the last week, I researched window parts on my own and found many vendors selling the exact parts needed. Bill Moore of Moore Window Hardware in Penn Hills had all of the parts that I needed and provided the expertise to allow me to install them myself. The windows installed by Mt Pleasant Window & Remodeling Co are very cheap and their word is worthless. There is no guarantee. I was even willing to pay for parts and labor to just have the windows fixed, but was unable to get any interest from them. My neighbor used them shortly after I had, and has similar issues with broken parts. My recommendation is to steer clear. Doug Chew

Description of Work
Replace all windows in home

06/30/2017

Robert W.

The windows look great. The price was a little more expensive than I would have liked. It also took a day longer to complete than was scheduled. But in the end, I'm glad they took the time to do quality work. I would hire them again if the price is right.

Description of Work
Replaced 9 windows

05/20/2017

Mary Ann P.

The manager came for an estimate and he was very aggressive trying to sell me more than what I actually needed done. Tried to tell me many things were wrong with my house and wanted to charge me to fix everything. Aggressive demeanor. Insisting I hire him and that all of this work had to get done. Kept going outside and coming back in with more things needing done. Contradicted himself several times. Inconsistent pricing methods.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate on Siding

01/24/2017

Alicia M.

Quality explanation of product. Windows measured, ordered & then installed. Window installment required more fill than we had hoped for. Would want closer measurement in future. Love the windows overall. holding up greater w/ the cold weather!

Description of Work
Sales information re: product, replacement of 3 windows.

11/24/2016

Robert W.

We hired them even though we had a lower bid. We were impressed with their detailed bid and knowledge of the work to be done. Our decision to hire them was the right choice. We had them replace our front door, living room window, and some soffit and fascia work around the garage. They were punctual and did quality work. They worked around our schedule. The whole project went as smooth as possible. They cleaned up after they were done. Our neighbors were impressed with their work and professionalism. We plan on having them do more work for us in the future.

Description of Work
New front door, new window, and soffit and fascia above the garage door.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

06/27/2016

Fred H.

Very good workmanship. No fooling around, got the job done right.

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

03/24/2016

Francis P.

Workers were punctual, set up a canopy in the yard to operate power saw, cleaned up after job, entire job took only a couple of hours. Did a perfect job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace front entry door-screen doors also applied wood trim around windows.

02/03/2016

Carol C.

Workers arrived on time, worked at a steady pace effectively and equipped. Polite and explain procedure. Special effort to be careful of the furniture and did a good clean up job.

Description of Work
Install double hung windows 2 sliders. Installed replacement windows did caulking. Filled sides with installation. I’m concern about installing when temperature is 280 to cold for window installation.

11/11/2015

Rita B.

Very nice and did a great job. They were here when they said they will be here. Very professional and made sure everything were protected. They cleaned all the porches and removed all the debris and did everything really well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed an Odyssey slider window. They also sealed and caulked and repair our bay window.

11/06/2015

Karen C.

Outstanding job!! Very pleased. On time and complete in two days! And was done very professionally.

Description of Work
Installed 18 windows and took the old ones out and setup the new windows.

10/05/2015

Robert & Shirley L.

Everything went well and the workers were very thorough, very quiet, very professional and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Replace 3 window and installed 8 window on built in porch. Replace a sliding glass door and installed a man door.

Category replacement windows, doors

10/04/2015

Jay & Dorothy B.

Wonderful! Everyone were like worker-bees. Constant working--In this day & age--workers like these men are hard to find.

Description of Work
Good not ask for better service, better quality or better workers-tremendous company!

05/10/2015

LINDA B.

RE: Replacement Windows On 4/20/2015 To whom it may concern, I?ll start by saying that we are very, very pleased with the replacement window service provided by Mt. Pleasant Window and Remodeling Company at our property. As we reside in suburban Maryland, we contacted Mt. Pleasant Window to obtain an estimate for the work. They were very accommodating in agreeing to meet us at the property on a Saturday, so we wouldn?t miss any work. Of course, as best laid plans go, we had car trouble on the way. Arian was very gracious and offered to wait for us. Two hours after our agreed meeting time, we finally made it and Arian was tremendous. We walked through the house and established the work we wanted done. He made measurements and took notes and was very thorough in describing not only the window?s quality and warranty, but also the level of professional service that we would receive from demo to clean up and a very complete quote. After agreeing to terms, Michael (the project foreman) came out the house and made very accurate measurements of each window opening to facilitate ordering the correct windows. Once the windows arrived, Wendy called to establish a date for installation that was completely at our convenience. The day of installation, Michael and his crew showed up on time and set to work. First by protecting the house by laying runners throughout, but also by laying plastic outside to catch any debris from the demolition. They worked meticulously removing the old windows, installing the new ensuring proper operation, hand forming the outside trim and proper caulking sealing out the elements and removing all of the old windows and debris. Our new windows look fabulous, have already made a noticeable difference in the comfort level of the home and have met or exceeded all our expectations. All in all, this was a first class job provided by true professionals and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for any project you may be considering.

Description of Work
Removed old windows and installed 9 new windows in 6 openings.

Category replacement windows

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel. We are even more happy to know that you two are so greatly satisfied! We strive to make every customer happy, and we're glad we could do just that for you! If there is anything we could do to be of assistance to you in the future; please, do not hesitate to give us a call! We hope to work with you two again soon, for it was a pleasure! And you are both quite welcome! Thank you.

02/11/2015

Robert and Charlene G.

Workers arrived on time, put down drop cloths on floor, took out old Mt. Pleasant windows - top floor - and installed new ones downstairs. Windows were put in by a big home improvement company and leaked air right from being installed. Put masking tape around window for years. Mt. Pleasant Window Company installed 20 windows and I could feel the house, especially downstairs, was much warmer. Men were very nice - professional.

Description of Work
Workers arrived on time, put down drop cloths and immediately began removing old windows. Worked through days - barely stopping. Put the insulation around windows, also cut aluminum and installed on outside frame. Very efficient. Love our new Mt. Pleasant windows. Owned upstairs ones for years and love them, and now house is much warmer. I do and have always recommended them.

01/19/2015

Linda S. B.

The installers arrived on time. They put down salt treatment in the areas outside the house where they would be stepping or standing to work. They placed runners throughout the house where they would be walking to and from the windows and also placed canvas tarps under every window they would be removing. They brought in the windows and placed them in each room. They had shop vacs ready to clean up after themselves inside and outside the house. I didn't have to do anything but stay out of their way. They didn't mind me watching them work on removal of an old window and insertion of the new one. When they were finished with my bedroom windows they took me outside to show me how they looked. I was so happy with their work I couldn't say anything but laugh and dance. When they were all done I walked around and looked at them inside and out. I was crying and laughing at the same time. They look beautiful. Wendy at the main office calmed my apprehension (fears) of hiring another contractor to do work on my house. I told her I was trusting in all the good reviews and recommendations from my parents and a friend who suggested I call and at least ask for a estimate. Even my cats have notice the house is warmer and my curtains don't move no matter how windy it is outside. Thank you Wendy, Mike, Paul and Jim 8-)!!! You made my day.

Description of Work
The installers installed 14 windows...10 windows where 29 year old vinyl replacement and 4 where 87 year old wooden, stationery windows.

01/19/2015

Francis C.

Two men installed. It took 3 hrs. Very neat and clean. Almost no mess. Cleaned up spotless. Took old windows. Looks great. Excellent job. Crew polite and personable. They came in did the work cleaned up and left. They explained warranty and window operation.

Description of Work
Removed three living room windows and installed three replacements.

09/13/2014

Alex C.

Not well. Order on May 8, start est. 6/16. Lot finished 7/10. Never heard from them. Called July 22, said window never ordered. Very upset with them. Finally got window Aug 25.

Description of Work
Installed a window

Category replacement windows

I know we unfortunately had some issues, which I apologized for and let you know – on our end – that it was our mistake. Unfortunately, no one is perfect and we all make mistakes that help us learn and evolve into better people which then make for a better company. I understand how upsetting and frustrating it really can be. Basically, all I can say is that I hope you take the time to enjoy your window and appreciate the qualities this window has to offer. If we can be of any assistance to you in the future, to show you that this isn’t our norm, we would appreciate that opportunity. Thank you for your time. And again, we apologize.

05/31/2014

Joyce K.

Jim and Matt arrived at their scheduled time. The first thing they did was putting down drop cloths to cover and protect the work area and on places they needed to walk. They worked diligently and were very meticulous and professional. They did not rush just to get the job done. Their work is outstanding! Any questions we had were politely answered. We highly recommend them and their product!

Description of Work
We had two windows replaced.

05/19/2014

Mike P.

Very professional polite, excellent job in/out got the job done. No dirt left behind very clean.

Description of Work
Installed windows.

04/17/2014

Barry T H.

Work began Nov 2013, worked finished Apr 2014. Severe winter weather hampered progress. No fault of workers.

Description of Work
Installed shakes, scallops, gutters, soffit, fascia on Pine Bank United Methodist Church

02/16/2014

Melissa H.

Their installers, not subcontractors, arrived on time and installed all windows and sills in a professional, timely and thorough manner. Service men arrived a few days later to fix small tear in screen and foam insulation that was outside window. All were courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Installation of 8 replacement windows & 6 window sills.

02/15/2014

maureen C.

The employees were on time helpful, kind and skilled.

Description of Work
Window and siding replaced on 40 yr old home.

02/15/2014

Catherine F.

Extremely happy - very professional. From salesman to office staff - employee installation - would not choose another company for any future work.

Description of Work
6 windows installed.

11/26/2013

Tamiya L.

From the beginning of the transaction to the end this company was prompt, courteous and professional. We had windows installed by them previously and wanted to install more. We set-up an appointment for them to send someone out to give us a quote. They sent David, the same individual that came out 6 years earlier when we had our first set of windows installed. In fact, the office person that took our call was the same person that was employed their 6 years ago too. He came out, talked to us about what our choices were, and measured our windows. He took as much time as we needed to get all of our questions answered. Since they custom order windows, there was about a 2 month period between the time we ordered the windows and when they came in, which was not a problem at all. When they arrived, they called us to set-up an appointment for installation. The day of installation, about three guys showed up. They first rolled plastic up the stairs to cover the carpet and then put tarps down in other places. They were very polite, professional and very cognizant of keeping things clean. In fact, once the windows were out they used a shop vac to clean the debris up right away. They finished the job, gave us a demonstration on how the windows work, answered any other questions we had and left. They were probably here about 6 hours or so. I must say that I've had many workmen come to my home to perform a service and I don't remember having one that I didn't have to clean up after. But when I say they left virtually no mess- they really did an exceptional job of cleaning up after themselves. Great job!

Description of Work
Mt. Pleasant Window & Remodeling Company installed 7 windows.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Diamond Construction & Remodeling Inc

Founded in 1991 as a family owned and operated construction company, Diamond Construction & Remodeling, Inc. has grown to become one of Pittsburgh's most recognized and respected construction companies. Our attention to detail & unmatched commitment to customers is what truly sets us apart from the rest. When dealing with Diamond Construction you meet directly with one of the owners, not a commissioned sales person. We take great pride in completing each project in a timely manner, within budget and not only meeting our clients' expectations but EXCEEDING them. It's our commitment to Customer Service, Quality, Communication and Timeliness that separates Diamond Construction from the competition. Find out today!

Trust Home and Earth LLC

Trust Home and Earth provides Residential & Commercial expertise. We provide you with prompt & professional service. We use superior products, and combine that with detailed craftsmanship to ensure your satisfaction. When you want the best Build it with Trust, call our experts Today for your consultation. God Bless. Credit Cards Welcome

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Window replacement; vinyl, fiberglass, wood & glass block, doors; entry (fiberglass & steel), storm, sliding glass/patio, & french, siding, roofs, soffit & fascia, seamless gutters & downspouts, railing, columns, porch enclosures, & bathrooms.

Skylights, most interior remodeling; bedrooms, kitchens, etc, (excluding bathrooms).