Your HVAC system’s air ducts are an important part of your home, so you may wonder if you should consider having them cleaned professionally. The answer largely depends on who lives in your home.
Get matched with top air duct cleaners in Altoona, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local air duct cleaners.
Recent Air Duct Cleaning Reviews in Altoona
- Randy Morrison ConstructionThe whole project went very well. Day to day updates on progress while I was at work. Pictures of work performed or any damages resolved. Clean up after project was very good too. Highly recommend.
- Gary & Sons IncEvery employee we dealt with was professional, on time to work, knew their products, I knew I could trust this company to deliver a quality product and installation.
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - MonongahelaMy overall experience has been excellent. Their personalities were fantastic. They were on time for their appointment and they explained everything. They cleaned up their mess. At that time we didn't have to pay anything because we were on their membership where they come every year.
- Zaremba's CleaningFull housecleaning services includes more comprehensive cleaning including windows, moving furniture to clean, dusting, vacuuming, floors, etc. The owners Frank and Marlene and their son are friendly and conscientious about their performance. In addition to housecleaning, I have used Zaremba's for carpet cleaning, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. I recommended them highly and am satisfied with the services they provide
- Fyock Plumbing & HeatingI heard about his service and I ask a couple of people and he was highly recommended. He is very good at what he does and he does it right the first time.
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - MonongahelarCould not determine reason for filter being dirty. We later had a duct cleaner come to check the ductwork and he agreed that the ducts were not the problem.
- Gary & Sons IncThey same in and evaluate looked at it and donated what the problem was, it did not work came back again looked at it worked on it again and it still doesn’t work wright after 1120, 00 paid out.
Air Duct Cleaners in Altoona
- Business Description:Since 1996, air duct cleaning is all we do! We use the most powerful vacuum trucks in the industry, no other company can compare to our state of the art HEPA filter vacuums and specialized high pressure air tools. We are certified members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (N.A.D.C.A.), which is the association that sets the standards for the air duct cleaning industry nationwide. We have all the latest tools and technology to complete the job above and beyond the industry standard..Recent Review:It went very well. The service was provided in a excellent way and I’m happy with the results.Eric S.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:Randy Morrison Construction (814)771-8538 Full service construction company. Fair prices. Quality workRecent Review:We are very happy with the work done. They were on the job by 7:00 am everyday. Shrubbery and landscaping were covered and all shingles torn off went into a truck. They cleaned up the area after every workday. We were told in advance of work that when temperatures on the roof got to hot they would stop work so as not to damage any of new shingles they were putting on. The workers were very polite and friendly and seemed to enjoy working with each other. When Randy Morrison had to leave the job to pick up materials he always informed us where he was going and why, as a matter of fact he kept us informed on every aspect of the job from beginning to end. He also put a roof on my mothers house in the spring and it looked so good We actually picked the same exact shingle. We can honestly say the roof looks great and would hire Morrison again. You can’t beat a contractor who does what he says he is going to do and do it with honesty and professionalismMark K.
- Business Description:Mobile Works is a full service pressure washing, mobile auto detailing and drain cleaning business. We do House Washing, deck cleaning and staining, Roof Cleaning, Interior and exterior detailing, stone and brick cleaning, sidewalks and much more. We have 2 employees and all the work is done by myself or my employees. No subcontractors. We are fully insured and guarantee our workRecent Review:I am VERY glad that I found this power washing company! Unlike most pressure washing “companies”, this is a highly professional operation with truck-mounted mobile equipment — not a guy who shows up in a pickup with a pressure washer he just bought at Lowe’s. When I contacted them, a representative arrived the next day to do a free estimate, which was quite reasonable. (The woman in the office was great - fast scheduling, email reminders of the appointment, photos and background checks of the employees who would be arriving). The two men who did the pressure washing arrived a few minutes BEFORE the scheduled time and were very polite and professional. They even offered to move some furniture back on the deck when they were done! And, most importantly, despite a heavy layer of pollen and all the dirt from the winter, my composite deck looks like new! I HIGHLY recommend this companyChristopher H.
- Business Description:McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a TraneRecent Review:Rob was the service technician who came by for check up on our Trane AC Unit. He was professional and courteous. He took time to explain and label damper settings for future reference. He was the best HVAC technician I have ever encountered thus far. Rob is definitely an asset to McCrea company. If I ever need service again, I want Rob to be the one to service my AC Unit. Thank youJohn L.
- Business Description:Doing business in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington DC for over 21 years, SI Restoration is a preferred member to many insurance companies and works to get your home back to it's original pre-loss condition. Our company uses certified and insured staff to take out any worry from the owner, we try to make the process as smooth as possible. Servicing commercial, residential, industrial and government properties throughout all of our service areas. Providing services for Mold Remediation, Water..Recent Review:They were prompt, professional, and thorough.Janice S.
- Business Description:Operate 24/7 for emergency service to repair your heating, cooling and water heating equipment, Specialize in Installation, Service Repairs & Maintenance. Also perform Energy Audits & Duct Cleaning. We Service All Makes & Models of your HVAC Equipment that are Natural Gas, Electric, Propane or Oil. Call us today at 1-877-844-4822Recent Review:No one ever called me to arrange to install the gas line.David M.
- Business Description:offer 5% senior discount; 5% military discount; 24hr emergency service; financing available; trained and certified technicians; drug and background checks performed; all vehicles visibly marked with logo; names on uniformRecent Review:TERRIBLE, TERRIIBLE, TERRIBLE!!!! My home warranty company sent Salego to my home due to furnace cycling on/off.(Furnace was still heating house, just took a little longer than normal.) technician arrived and instead of looking for a problem, immediately started changing settings which the furnace had been set to for many years. He Increased high limit shut off temperature, and increased blower to max speed. (Furnace had operated perfectly fine on previous settings for many years.) After making those adjustments, the furnace would not even ignite. (My furnace always ignited prior to technician making those adjustments.) technician never performed any diagnostics or checked functioning of a single sensor. Instead, he looked inside the heat exchanger and said “this furnace is shot, the heat exchanger is cracked.” Technician then began discussing prices of new furnace. Once again, my furnace was heating my home prior to this service call, now technician was leaving and my furnace wouldn’t even ignite. I asked him to make it work again due to me having a 1 year old child in the home and needing heat. Technician refused to make furnace operable because of the risk of carbon monoxide. I explained I have CO detectors which have never detected any CO in the house but he still refused to make my furnace operable. Conclusion: I paid $75 for technician to make my problem worse and completely disable my heat. What a deal, huh? A 2nd opinion revealed heat exchanger is not cracked and my furnace is not “shot.Daniel C.
- Business Description:Anderson-Shortell is a locally owned & operated, full service company offering air conditioning & heating contractors. We have been serving Olean, NY, the Southern Tier, & Northern PA for over 90 years. We provide a quality plumbing contractors for both residential & commercial needs.Recent Review:It took the plumber 25 minutes to tap into existing line and attach connector water line to refrigerator. He charged me $250.00.Sidney T.
- Business Description:We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today.Recent Review:I also made the error of becoming a member. The repair man who was really a salesman talked us into it, but when we bought our furnace from someone else, we discovered that we were stuck in this contract no matter what. If we would allow them to co the maintenance their service was for, our warranty would be voided. The salesman clearly knew this but gave us another story. After several hone calls, they are getting paid for nothing. would not let us out of the contract so we have been paying for a year for a service we cannot use. We have had a monthly reminder that they tricked us into getting this service. After putting a bad review online, they contacted us and said they would let us out of 17 dollars of the 204 we paid. The owner said he would not threaten us but we better take the review down. That seemed an odd thing to say. I then went online to see if there was a response to our review and it is not posted anymore. That might explain the strangely high rating this company is getting. If you want to see their real rating, I suggest you look at Yelp. They only have 1 star which sound about right to me. By the way, we found another contractor who was willing to do the same job with comparable equipment for MUCH less, so the 200 they got from us was still a lot less than they planned on getting out of usRandi H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful air duct cleaner articles
Everyone wants a healthy home for their family, and clean air is a huge part of that. Before you spend a lot of money cleaning your air ducts in your HVAC system, make sure you really need to clean them and how often you should do so.
Waiting for your carpet to dry and not sure how long it will take? That depends on humidity, the type of carpet, and the cleaning and drying processes used. Learn the average time for carpet to dry so you know what to expect.
Find air duct cleaners in
- Roaring Spring
- East Freedom
air duct cleaners in Altoona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Air Duct Maintenance Inc5892 Heckert Rd
- ALLIED MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL2141 Sandy Drive
State College, Pennsylvania
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Anderson-Shortell616 W State St
Olean, New York
- Apex Hood CleaningP.O Box 165
New Brighton, Pennsylvania
- Air Duct Maintenance Inc
- Bactronix of Southwest PA101 Bertley Ridge Dr
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Bee Comfortable Commercial refrigeration & HVAC70 Tracy Rd
Huntingdon Vally, Pennsylvania
- Bowen's HVAC Service104 Hoffman Ave.
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Brady's Carpet Upholstery305 Tioga St
- Bactronix of Southwest PA
- Eco Clean Co191 Phillips Rd
- Energy Technologies Inc591 N Hunter Hwy
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eco Clean Co
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- H2Pro Restorations
- J-Brown Services283 Doney Town Rd
- J-Brown Services
- Larry and Sons, Inc.20 Hump Rd
- Larry and Sons, Inc.
- Presnell's Heating and Air Conditioning4272 Quaker Valley Road
Alum Bank, Pennsylvania
- Presnell's Heating and Air Conditioning
- Randy Morrison Construction349 Hubler Road
Du Bois, Pennsylvania
- Randy Morrison Construction
- Salego Heating and Air Conditioning Inc2847 Leechburg Rd
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- ServiceMaster Restore by Just in Time Services112 N 3rd Street
- Servpro of Shippensburg/Perry County106 S Conestoga Drive
- SI Restoration2312 Eskow Ave Ste 2
- Stanley Steemer3635 Board Rd
- Salego Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
- Wertz and Co116 Valley Rd
- Wertz and Co