The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Eagle Creek, OR
There are 169 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Eagle Creek
- A Cut Above ExteriorsThe job they did on our siding and paint was great! Very professional and thorough. They set the expectations and followed through. They also kept the job site clean. Sam, Andrey and Vlad were a pleasure to work with. I'd highly recommend them!
- A Cut Above ExteriorsA Cut Above Exteriors does phenomenal work! They removed cedar shingles on my home and replaced them with Hardie planks. I am thrilled with how it turned out! The entire team at A Cut Above Exteriors has been delightful to work with every step of the way. They clearly care about the quality of their work and do top notch work! With Josh developing the plan and Randy overseeing the project, we were in good hands! They are incredibly knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with! Juan and Martine did an amazing job with the siding installation, working meticulously on every detail every day until the job was done. They then painted the house, and Vlad and his team were the best I have ever worked with! Sergy replaced a number of screens and they look fantastic! Every member of the team at A Cut Above Exteriors exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t recommend them more highly
- Cutting Edge Contracting Inc.I remember always seeing the Cutting Edge Contracting ads in TheHomeMag. Their magazine & vehicle branding is hard to miss…which invokes words like unique, bold, proud, confident, and experienced. So when the time came to remodel our home this year, we reached out to Cutting Edge. We soon learned that they were all those words and MUCH more. Our 1998 Washougal home was showing its age, and from Dec’ 2020 to May 2021, Cutting Edge breathed incredible new life into it. It’s not a stretch to say they created a total transformation. They were involved in complete siding & plank replacement, stone/masonry throughout the home, roof replacement, and exterior paint. Here’s what we love about Cutting Edge: 1) They know their stuff. They are total professionals with quality materials, quality workers, and quality craftsmanship. This is super important and it should go without saying, but for us this was our only home and it was important for us to invite a company to work on it that would take great care of it. 2) They know their customers. This is the biggest project we’ve ever undertaken. There were so many moving parts to it, so many timelines, and SO many people involved…we were so grateful that we were made to feel important throughout the entire process. They were patient with every single question, comment or thought that we had, and they asked plenty of their own and shared their expert opinion in order to make sure what we wanted came to life. They explained their processes so you know the “why” behind what they do. They don’t just care about something looking right cosmetically, it also has to be right functionally and for the long haul. In a time when a pandemic led to more families choosing to stay put and put renovate, which in turn leads to multiple projects going at the same time, or material shortages, we always felt like we mattered and weren’t forgotten. Phone calls and text messages were always promptly returned. We didn’t have to wait hours or days, and that brought so much peace of mind. 3) They are just good people. Period. And we can say this confidently because Cutting Edge only had their hands on the exterior of the home. We had a whole set of other people doing the interior, and sometimes you get an occasional worker that doesn’t seem to care, or makes mistakes, or isn’t passionate about what they do. Not the case with Cutting Edge. Every single human being on their crew brought their best every single day. That was so refreshing to us. We are tremendously grateful for Cutting Edge!
- A Cut Above ExteriorsI started by calling ACA for an estimate on replacing my siding on the house. I spoke with Erica on the phone to schedule a time for a quote. Erica was very professional and polite. Erica followed up on everything to make sure that I was being taken care. Erica is very friendly on the phone and puts you at ease, she helps you to feel comfortable and by the end of my call I knew I had called the right company. Erica put me in contact with Josh who came out to give me the quote. Josh is super knowledgeable and offered me a lot of different options to choose from. Josh was always on time for his appointments with me and very friendly. When I decided to accept the quote I was assigned Randy as the project manager. I cant say enough about Randy! he made sure that my job stayed on time and kept up to date on everything that was going on. Randy was very helpful when we found out that we needed to replace a few things under the old siding and he made sure that they were completed 100% for me. Randy followed through on everything for our job, He was always on time and was very professional and friendly. The 2 gentleman who did the work for me here were the best I have seen. Anatolly and Dmitriy are awesome!! they were so professional and friendly everyday they were here working. They both worked very hard to protect all of the flowers and bushes around the house trying to ensure there was not damage done to them. The work they did here was stellar!! my house looks great!! I have had so many compliments on the work they did here at the house that I have given out ACA number to several of my neighbors. They always made sure that everything was cleaned up and safe at the end of the day. Both of them worked very hard and were always on time everyday. I truly appreciate all of their hard work!! When the job was completed Randy came back and we did a final walk through on the job, Randy wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything and that there wasn't anything I wanted to have changed or repaired. I told Randy it was perfect and let him know just how happy I was with all of them starting with Erica, Josh, Randy, Anatolly and Dmitriy. I would strongly and highly recommended A Cut Above Exterior to anyone. Thank you to everyone. John
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.Amadou and his crew are BEYOND. His quote was a third (!) of the price of a competitor, and they did a fantastic job, and super quick. They worked weekends and holidays to get it done. It looks impeccable.
- Muir PaintingWe decided early in the spring that we were going to go forward with exterior painting of our home. I found Muir Painting on Angi's list and Dan came by to give us a quote pretty quickly. We had 2 other companies come by to look at the project. One *never* came back with a quote. The other expressed interest in our window replacement project as well, but when we turned that down, they lost interest too. We learned that we should hold off on painting until we got our windows replaced. That whole project took until early September to get completed. We let Dan know in July/August that we wanted to use his services, and he just asked that we keep him appraised of our window project timeline. When the windows were completed, Dan kicked things into high gear, got our house pressure washed, got our custom-color paint ordered and started on the painting a few days later. They had about 7+ painters here, taping, scraping, caulking and painting and finished up in about 2-3 days. They were very professional and did an amazing job. We had our house painted about 11 years ago by "college painters" who ended up getting paint on our roof shingles and had a lot of fixing to do at the end of the job. With Muir Painting, there was almost none needed. We're super happy with our choice of going with Dan and his team
- Lo's Contracting, Inc.We're selling a beautiful home in a historic neighborhood, and our real estate agent suggested we make some repairs and improvements to increase the sale value. I solicited bids from 5 contractors, and Amadou from Lo's Contracting stood out as the right choice from our first meeting. He was friendly and punctual, and worked with us to understand our goals (return on investment during a home sale) and put together a detailed and organized scope of work. The job included a light kitchen remodel (painted cabinets, granite counter top, new fixtures and appliances), light bathroom remodel, interior paint and touch up, exterior siding repairs and touch up, and about a million other little details. His prices were competitive against scrappier, disorganized contractors, and the work started the same week we signed. His crew did a great job, the communication was solid, and he resolved the one problem we had (a bulge in a new marmoleum floor) quickly and without question. I truly can't recommend Amadou and Lo's contracting enough
- IM PaintingTony and the IM Construction team were great from start to finish. They gave a competitive bid and were patient while another home project we had going on was completed. Once it was time to paint, the crew came in, discussed the plan to make sure we were on the same page, and painted our two-story house in a single day. The painting crew was very courteous while they were here. There were some last-minute changes that we wanted and they accommodated. All in all, a great experience
- R3J Residential ServicesFabulous!!! Ron was very professional, reliable with communication, stayed within our budget and created exactly what we hoped for. I really appreciated that there was no upselling pressure at any point. Misc projects along with the bathroom remodel were all done as expected and on time. We will definitely use R3J again. Trustworthy contractor that isn’t out to just speed through the job
- Muir PaintingI'd like to give them muir painting a 5 star rating. He and his crew did a very professional job and paid particular attention to the smallest detail at a reasonable price. We are very happy. I will definitely use them again if needed and refer them to others.
House Painters in Eagle Creek
- Business Description:Painting Exterior with a combine of 20 years experience, first license ccb#125126 .We do Interior and Exterior painting, Deck,, Fence, Patio, Porch, cleaning, sealing, and staining. Exterior surface, power washinRecent Review:Paul was great to work with. He refinished our exterior trim and caulked and painted our siding. Very professional and friendly, he always took time to chat with my 2-year old whenever we were outside. He worked through his weekend to get the project done before the rain came. He even touched up some areas that weren’t part of the quoted project. Highly recommendJill S.
- Business Description:Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comu..Recent Review:We decided early in the spring that we were going to go forward with exterior painting of our home. I found Muir Painting on Angi's list and Dan came by to give us a quote pretty quickly. We had 2 other companies come by to look at the project. One *never* came back with a quote. The other expressed interest in our window replacement project as well, but when we turned that down, they lost interest too. We learned that we should hold off on painting until we got our windows replaced. That whole project took until early September to get completed. We let Dan know in July/August that we wanted to use his services, and he just asked that we keep him appraised of our window project timeline. When the windows were completed, Dan kicked things into high gear, got our house pressure washed, got our custom-color paint ordered and started on the painting a few days later. They had about 7+ painters here, taping, scraping, caulking and painting and finished up in about 2-3 days. They were very professional and did an amazing job. We had our house painted about 11 years ago by "college painters" who ended up getting paint on our roof shingles and had a lot of fixing to do at the end of the job. With Muir Painting, there was almost none needed. We're super happy with our choice of going with Dan and his teamRon S.
- Business Description:Sunshine Painting when quality matter! We are in painting business for over 20 years. Exterior, Interior, Deck, Patio, Fence, Dry rot, Doors and Windows replacement No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. License numbers: Oregon: CCB 199959; Washington: CCCBPW sunshpi97502. May contact through e-mail, prefer phone call. Lead Base Paint Training CertifieRecent Review:The company is wonderful. I used them some 20 years earlier, and wouldn't dream of using another company now. This time, as before, they were professional, courteous, extrememely hard-working, and terrifically efficient. They were easy to contact, and answered all my questions immediately. The job is beautifully done. Samantha, the owner, and Ben (the lead person on dry rot repair prior to painting) were absolutely great. Submitted by Roger Porter (email@example.com) Summer, 2021Roger P.
- Business Description:With more than 10 years in the trade we offer our clients outstanding interior and exterior finishes. We are here to provide all of your painting needs whether residential or commercial. Bright Creations Painting is here to service youRecent Review:Bright Creations was recommended by a neighbor who had ceiling work done in their house. Edguardo and his crew arrived on time each day. They prepared the area securely for the messy job ahead. BC tore the old ceilings out down to the studs, insulated, put up sheetrock, taped, muddled, primed, and painted two coats. Then they cleaned up and repeated the process for the other three rooms. The work they did was beautiful, clean up was impeccable, and the overall job rates a 5 star review. Their work was so good we had them do some work to our church. Edguardo was a gem to work with. Book them early, they are in demandPhilip N.
- Business Description:IM Construction is a family business dedicated to interior and exterior painting proudly serving the Portland Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service and quality job performance at a reasonable price. We offer the following commercial and residential painting services: Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consultation, Drywall Repairs, Power/Pressure Washing and Re-Paint, Refinishing & Remodeling Cabinets, Wallpa..Recent Review:Tony and the IM Construction team were great from start to finish. They gave a competitive bid and were patient while another home project we had going on was completed. Once it was time to paint, the crew came in, discussed the plan to make sure we were on the same page, and painted our two-story house in a single day. The painting crew was very courteous while they were here. There were some last-minute changes that we wanted and they accommodated. All in all, a great experience.Trischa W.
- Business Description:Owner operated with over 25 years of experience. High quality upscale work. Honest and dependable. Residential and light commercial work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Two locations in Oregon City and McMinville. CCB# 20711Recent Review:Paul and his team are the best! They are professional, clean and efficient. The painting is beautiful. Would definitely hire again, in fact working with him on additional indoor projects for fall!cindy g.
- Business Description:PDX Arrow Painting & Construction is a full service Interior, Exterior Painting and deck refinishing. With over 21 years experience in contracting in the Portland Metro area you will see our excellent service and quality in workmanshipRecent Review:Things went very smoothing. Tricia is great to work with and her prices are very reasonable. The paint job was great and done in a timely manner. Very glad to have had her services.Chelsea D.
- Business Description:Professional House Painters is a family owned and operated full service painting company founded by Ramon Machain, bringing with him over fifteen years of experience and only the best reliable and trustworthy painters of the area. Our team members are professional and experienced painters trained in both technique and customer service. With countless happy clients, we are looking forward to providing you with the best painting job and make your home look its best. Furthermore, we always stand..Recent Review:Professional House Painters was hired by our contractors to fix an interior paint job completed by a different company. We were blown away by the job that they did. Their attention to detail is above and beyond. They inherited a total mess, and were able to restore our walls and trim to "like new". We were also living in the house while they were working and the crew was incredibly kind and respectful. I highly recommend selecting this company. They will forever be our go toLauren Y.
- Business Description:With over 7 years of professional painting experience, I am here to meet and exceed all your painting needs and dreams.Recent Review:Ben and his team were extremely professional and Did an outstanding job. The whole team was wonderful to work with and Ben was especially diligent in handling details and being available to answer questions or address any of my concerns. I would highly recommend them to everybody for any type of work that you might need to have done regarding your property. Looking forward to using them in the future for several other projects I have planned!Norma K.
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior painting, paint removal services from many different materials/ surfaces, lead testing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Paint removal from concrete, metal doors, chimney, window restoration, and MORE! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
Deals in Eagle Creek for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Happy Valley
- Oregon City
- Wood Village
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
exterior painters in Eagle Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC4026 N Missouri Ave
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC - Beaverton4956 Southwest Watson Avenue
- A Cut Above Exteriors18151 SW Boones Ferry Rd
- A FRESH COAT PAINTING3340 SW 178TH AVE
- A Guy I Know Inc2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. #345
- A New Image Exteriors9575 SW 90th Ave
- A Peaceful Planet Cleaner's16988 SE Azalea Dr.
- A R Weber IncPO Box 402
- A ROOF ABOVE3201 NE 135TH AVE 3201 NE 135th Ave
- A Step Above Painting & Cleaning Service LLC12229 NW Hiller Ln
- A Stepp Above Painting18780 S. Central Point Rd. unit 110
Oregon City, Oregon
- A Washington A Oregon Painters13023 NE HWY 99 Suite 7
- A&E Construction LLCPO Box 2984
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
- A-Team Construction Remodeling and Roofing, LLC31744 SE Judd Rd
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- A1 Paint Removal Painting and Restoration2505 Portland Rd Suite 200
- A2Z Building and Maintenance, IncP.O. Box 1500
- AAA Cleaning15559 s Neibur rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- AARON RAMIREZ2414 N FREMONT ST
- Abarca Construction27426 SW Copper Creek Loop
- ABC INC. ABC LAND AND PAINT8533 SE Foster St
- ABF Painting LLC1459 Audrey Way
- Above Board Handyman Services312 N Garfield Street
- ABSOLUTE PAINTING & POWER WASHING3631 NE John Olsen Ave
- Accountable Siding LLC819 Riley Dr
- Accurate Window & Door Inc3347 N Lombard St
- Ace Brothers Painting6582 SW 192nd Ave
- ADAM GRENDON HOME RESTORATION1314 WEBSTER ST
- Adams General Construction410 NE 3rd St
- ADMIRABLE CONSTRUCTION12770 SE RIVER RD
- Adobe Construction LLC5539 N VANCOUVER
- Adrian's Quality Fencing & Decks3115 SW 211th Ave
- Advanced Copko Sheet Metal And Gutter Systems Inc.12990 S E King Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Home RemodelingPO Box 1305
- Affordable Restoration & RemodelPO Box 821974
- Aguilas R. E. Painting7922 St Charles St NE
- AKL General Contractors344 N. 2nd
ST. HELENS, Oregon
- Alex team
- Alf Solutions9530 SW 6th Ave
- ALL IN ONE5201 SE 52nd Ave.
- ALL PHASE PAINTING6311 SW SOUTHVIEW ST
- ALL PHASE REMODELING INC61225 Barger Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- All Phase Residential Construction2020 SE Centurion Way
- All Pro Construction LLC7108 NE 133rd Ave
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Seasons Remodeling llC4380 SE Whiteson Rd.
- All Service Construction & MaintenancePO Box 90666
- All Surface Cleaning Company9388 SW Tigard St.
- All Wood RestorationPO Box 66
- All-Ways on the Level Residential Remodeling3826 SE 60th Ave.
- AMA Construction Group2272 SE Brookwood Ave
- American Gutter Service Inc2091 S 1st St
Saint Helens, Oregon
- American Mastercraft dba Inn His Service6503 NE 94th Ave
- American Residential Specialists, LLC559 Sunny Hill Drive
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Americhoice Contractors LLC6614 SE 74TH AVE
- ANDERSON & CASE REMODELING INCPO BOX 1731
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Anmar Construction LLC2320 NE Sheridan Dr.
- Anne Runde Interiors4210 SW Comus St
- Anytime LLC4839 SE 136 Ave.
- AP Pacific LLC800 NE Tenney RD Ste 110-423
- Apex Professional Painting5421 SE 108th Ave
- Aristeia Company32830 Tide Creek Rd
Deer Island, Oregon
- Ark Remodeling & Construction34928 Sykes Rd
Saint Helens, Oregon
- Armadas Exterior LLC2075 NW 14th St
- ARMANDO VEGA CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1953
- Armored Restoration, LLC730 8th St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Arrow Striping And Painting11053 SE Division St
- ARS, Inc2700 NE Andresen Rd STE F1
- Art First Colors For ArchitecturePO Box 14644
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artisan Exterior Construction1129 Dahlia St
- Artisan Painting And Remodeling8010 SE Otty St Building B
- Artistic D-Zine Construction Inc. 19379 Meyers Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- Ask A ContractorPO Box 143
- Aspen Home Painting4655 SW 142nd Ave Apt.185
- At Your Door RV Service10002 North Oswego Avenue
- ATWOOD COLOR & CRAFTWORKS151 NE BUFFALO
- Avanti Painting Co.875 N Harbour Dr.
- Award Painting Inc505 Barclay Ave
Oregon City, Oregon
- Aware Construction Inc11775 SW Crater Loop
- Ayhan Construction Inc.7475 Meridian Road NE
- Aylwin Construction 3144 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy
- A Critical Eye Painting LLC
- B K Marek Construction IncPO Box 7157
- B&B Painting Experts LLC11620 SW Camden Ln
- B-Line Painters210 S 9th Ave
- Bachelor General Contractor3334 NE 45th Ave
- Baillie Construction & Remodeling, LLC5 Berwick Ct
- Baldwin Brothers Home Maintenance1404 11th street
Oregon City, Oregon
- BARTON PAINTING1508 N Los Robles Ave
- BEETS AUTO BODY518 SE 76TH AVE
- Belland Realty Group at John L. Scott Real Estate1205 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Ben McClurg Enterprises, IncPO Box 2396
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BENJAMIN COLEMAN PAINTING2942 NE 51ST AVE
- Bestline Painting Inc29200 SE Judd Rd.
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- Big Bear Construction3126 SE 151st Ave
- Bishop and Son Inc.17698 SE Amity Vineyards Rd
- B K Marek Construction Inc