We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Cascade Fence and Deck

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

4415 NE Minnehaha St.

Vancouver, WA 98661

Cascade Fence & Deck has been in business since 1997. We have developed an employee culture unlike any other contractors and that is why you will LOVE to work with us. You may have never seen this before with other contractors, so it sounds foreign? It definitely is not the norm in the construction industry to have all the employees actually have fun and enjoy their job but we have found that Happy Employees = Happy Customers. We are also not the cheapest contractor on the block, and we do not intend to be! We would much rather focus on quality materials and quality installs rather than the lowest price and rushing to get projects done leaving the homeowners with headaches for years down the road. Read our Angies List, Yelp, Facebook, & Google reviews to see what all of our other customers have liked and disliked about us. If you agree with this quote, you will love us. Guaranteed! "THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN." We are a full service deck & fence company. We do not subcontract the work out; we do all our own installations. We provide complimentary estimates to the Portland/Vancouver Metro Area. Give us a call, WE ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU:)...

08/29/2022

Sara C.

Cascade built us a beautiful deck to our specifications in 3 1/2 days. They were easy to work with and addressed every one of our concerns throughout the process of estimate, timeline, and construction. We wanted some details that they hadn't done previously, and they thought outside of the box to make everything perfect.

Description of Work
building a deck in our backyard

08/27/2022

John G.

Super nice job. Professional, skilled and courteous.

Description of Work
repair siding

08/19/2022

Hilary R.

Really great people to work with, from start to finish. They helped me take my vision of a great little backyard covered deck from fantasy to reality. The process was fun and stress free, and communication prompt. They had to schedule a few months out for installation, but it was worth the wait for the quality of work. I would not hesitate to use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Composite Deck Construction

08/11/2022

Eileen M.

We had a patio cover added to our house and Cascade Fence and Deck did a great job. The team of Duane, Avin, Lucas and lead by Kyle were outstanding! They were extremely polite, conscientious and had a great work ethic. They were here every morning by the time they said, always made sure they cleaned everything up before leaving every night and let us know when they were leaving and what to expect for the next day. They were ALWAYS working to get the project done. They are a great group of young men. We would recommend Cascade and love our cover!!

Description of Work
Patio cover added to our house

07/08/2022

Daniel Q.

This is an excellent company to do business with. My 20x16 deck was done when I was told it would be complete. Kyle, David, Dwyane, and Bush we're all extremely friendly and easy to work with. They made working other trades in for hot tub wiring and placement a breeze. We are extremely happy with are new deck it turned out exactly how we in-visioned it and will enjoy it for years to come. Thank you cascade for all your hard work.

Description of Work
Build out a 20x16 deck with hot tub support

07/02/2022

Michael M.

Great experience from start to finish. Omar helped us put together a great design (their visualization tool is amazing). Cody W was a great Project Manager and did a nice job of keeping us informed through the process. Ross and Eion were wonderful installers. On time, hard workers through various types of weather, left the worksite clean every day. While there were a couple hiccups along the way, everything was handled and we're happy with the end result. Definitely recommend you contact Cascade Fence and Deck.

Description of Work
Replace composite deck and railing with composite deck, aluminum railing, and acrylic patio cover

07/01/2022

Stephanie H.

Cascade recently put in a patio cover and added decking over an existing cement pad in my backyard. The entire process was positive. My initial online inquiry to get an estimate was quickly responded to and I was given a complete account of what to expect. Omar came out to meet me and evaluate my space. I basically already knew what I wanted but he clarified my choice by providing additional information about my options. He created a very clear proposal with costs broken down as well as images of how the project would look in the end. He was quick to respond to my questions. Warner and Dillon did the install and they were a pleasure to work with. They communicated well with me, were very professional, and the work is even better than I expected. I would not hesitate to use Cascade Fence and Deck for future projects.

Description of Work
Decking and patio cover

06/08/2022

Casey R.

We had a great experience with Cascade. They were great to work with from the first site visit, to drawings and quotes, and Jason and Blake were awesome onsite and built us a beautiful deck. Super happy with the end result. Cascade won't be the cheapest option, but you get what you pay for - and in this case it was a giant back deck with top of the line materials and craftsmanship that will last for years to come.

Description of Work
New Back Deck, doubled sized and top materials

04/02/2022

Amy O.

Estimate process was very easy and the installation team was just amazing. I could not recommend them more highly!

Description of Work
Wooden fence replacement.

Category awnings, fencing

03/28/2022

Julie A.

Very professional and responsive. Kory answered any questions or concerns we had promptly.

Description of Work
Demolition of old deck and replaced with new deck

03/24/2022

Katie L.

We were referred to Cascade Fence and Deck and I'm so glad we were! Mike came to our home to see what all CFD could do for us and set us up with plans. Wayne made the order of products needed as well as coordinated a project start date. We had a very large existing back patio structure that included two sheds. Kory, Alvin, and Carlos did a great job tackling that HUGE demo project before installing a new back patio cover. There was a small issue which was addressed immediately and solutions given. Communication was clear throughout the project which was super helpful. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Description of Work
Demo of existing structure and then installation of new patio cover

03/18/2022

Emily P.

Cascade Fence & Deck was amazing from start to finish. Omar came out and did an amazing 3D redeeding of what we wanted and gave an estimate in a timely manner. He answered all our questions and got back to us on stuff he needed to look into. Josh came out and reviewed it before the crew got started and modified a few things. Kory lead the team that did the demolition and instilation of the new deck. He and his crew are very professional and clean! He kept us informed of the process and was kind to all the questions and concerns we had during the process. We want to use them again!

Description of Work
New deck instilation

03/02/2022

Kathy H.

I would highly recommend the team from Cascade Fence and Deck! We used their services to build a new deck around our swim spa. The estimating process with Mike Ronfeld, the Project Estimator was through and efficient— he followed up every time and was great about answering questions and dialing our project in to meet our budget. Mike worked diligently to design the deck to be exactly what we wanted, thru emails and design plans; he tweeked it until it was exactly right and never lost patience with our numerous emails with changes. Josh Frey, the Project Manager came on site before the start of the project and made some great suggestions as well. Kory Alexander, the Project Foreman and his crew, Logan and Chad did an excellent job of creating the deck according to plan. They were on time, efficient, extremely detailed and focused on delivering what we planned. They were conscientious, polite, professional and respectful of our property, cleaning up each day and treating us and our home with respect and care. They did quality work and checked in with us as the project progressed to ensure that it was all coming together as we had envisioned. They are an outstanding team and a pleasure to work with. We would definitely use them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Built an new deck around a swim spa

02/05/2022

Kelsey J.

This company is by far the BEST company I have ever worked with! From day one, their customer service was beyond responsive and helpful! They sent a personalized video about my project explaining different options and the process. Then when it came time for my vinyl fence project, the crews that were on my project (Ross, Ian, and Richard) were so wonderful. Each crew member was respectful of my yard, property, and kept an insanely clean work space. They constantly kept me in the loop on my project each day and consulted with me if they had questions. I felt comfortable and confident with their skills and professional experience which I knew I could trust them. I would absolutely recommend this company for anyone looking for their fence to be re-done.

Description of Work
Fence project

Category fencing

12/21/2021

Dee S.

Cascade Fence & Deck is top notch...their product is grade A and their customer service is outstanding...when sooooo few companies can pull this off these days. Believe me, I am not OVER glorifying the company. Like all big projects, a kink can present itself somewhere in the chain (quality, fulfillment, labor, installation, delivery....so many steps involved before the project is complete). So yes, we had kinks. BUT Cascade Fence & Deck is such a solidly run company that the evidence of this is displayed at every step of the process and by every person that you interact with….no matter their title or place in the company food chain. Everyone I interacted with genuinely demonstrated love for their job and a genuine commitment to making things BEAT my expectations. This is a sign of solid leadership, great hiring practices, and legitimately amazing humans working at Cascade! I used to work in business ops, so I distinctly understand the challenges. I can NOT remember the last time I was truly impressed by the craftsmanship, product quality, customer service, and human interaction at the same company! (I got used to thinking that it is always a trade off…..some companies have good product, but sh*t service….and vice versa…). As for the work they did on my house, I got an amazing patio cover that lets the light in and keeps the rain out---could NOT be happier! Wayne & Jonathan R & Omar & Lia & AJ--THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Patio Cover

12/20/2021

WENDY O.

Cascade Fence & Deck didn't provide the least or the most expensive estimate for the work. They did provide the most comprehensive projection of the completed project as well as taking into account specific city ordnances that other companies failed to mention. The work done by Mike Ronfield prior to the project start was really great! He listened to what I wanted to have done, took measurements and brought the project to life through electronic media and photos of prior projects. The installation team, Tyler and Ezekiel, were prompt in arriving at my home and did an amazing job with the concrete and the fence. They communicated timing and current status throughout the project, which was super helpful. My new fence looks great! I am very pleased with the work that Tyler and Ezekiel did completing the project and would highly recommend them, Mike Ronfield and Cascade Deck & Fence.

Description of Work
Replace backyard fence and add concrete pad

Category concrete repair, fencing

11/22/2021

Marshall B.

Excellent! We have used Cascade's services twice now, and I can't wait til we can have them out again for the rest of our projects! Logan and Dylan, a 2 man team, made sure we were happy every step of our project!

Description of Work
Our 2nd fence project with Cascade

Category fencing

11/08/2021

Elizabeth M.

Love my new deck and the great support from Cascade during both the design process (yay Treavor) and excellent work by the install team (yay Ross and company!) I love the Deckorator Voyager product too. If you are looking for a new deck or similar, definitely give these guys a look!

Description of Work
Rebuild deck

10/22/2021

Cosette P.

Cascade Fence & Deck was probably the most responsive, efficient and communicative company I've worked with in regards to any type of construction. Immediately upon scoping our site out for our project they connected me to schedule and were accommodating enough to move the date more than once as our project plans shifted. Cory was wonderful to work with and made the process of getting our roof installed a breeze. Jonathan and other team member were so quick when installing the roof but great quality work. They even came back to make adjustments to the gutter to custom fit our deck/privacy screen. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cascade for a project - extremely professional and wonderful to work with!!!

Description of Work
Roof for deck

10/22/2021

Scott H.

Cascade is awesome! We are so pleased with our porch extension which also included extending the roof over the new porch. It looks like it was an original part of our house. Kory was meticulous with all the details. He is a true craftsman and just a really awesome person. Please highly consider Cascade, and ask for Kory! You can’t go wrong.

Description of Work
Porch and roof extension

10/20/2021

Masaye H.

Jonathan Rojas and Chad did an amazing job on my two side yard fence gates. They were fabulous and I utterly love my gates. It’s currently the best thing about my house right now. I love looking at them and it makes going in and out of my backyard such a pleasurable experience. Plus with all the recent crime uptick, it feels great to invest in such well constructed gates that lock. Thank you so much cascade fence and deck! Your crew did such a wonderful job!

Description of Work
Two side yard fence gates!

Category fencing, driveway gates

10/15/2021

Jason M.

Cascade Fence & Deck was fantastic from start to finish. From my initial phone call with Carrie to schedule a quote, to Trevor in sales coming out to give a quote (and create a rendering of the deck project - something no other company even offered to do), to the crew doing the work, every single interaction was positive. Kyle and Logan (along with the various crew who came various days) did an outstanding job every step of the way. Both were incredibly professional, helpful, and friendly. They were always happy to stop and talk about the project, answer questions, and explain their process - it’s clear they take pride in their work. I couldn’t be happier with the final product. I would highly recommend Cascade to anyone after this experience.

Description of Work
Large Deck

10/09/2021

Kevin F.

This spring we discovered that a major support beam for our second story deck was failing. We acquired 3 bids to replace the deck, and we’re so glad we chose Cascade Fence and Decking. We went with a steel frame deck and the Deckorator polyvinyl boards. Other companies used Trex and similar products that utilize sawdust; I like Deckorator because of its superior friction / resistance to slipping, as well as its mineral base that I think will help the boards last their full life. We went with the glass railings and all of the metal components in black to make the deck look tough. We’re thrilled with the result and what you see here ran close to $100 per square foot. That was ~20% higher than bids using lumber but I’m glad for the choice. We’ve had a number of similar scope projects using various contractors these last few years. Cascade was far and above the best group we’ve worked with. Kory, Levi , Ezequiel, Jonathan and Busch worked on our project over 3 weeks and were excellent and professional. Communication from beginning with the bid and planning phase with Omar to the construction and clean-up was perfect. Consider us a customer for life!

Description of Work
Replaced 2nd story deck

10/05/2021

Sarah O.

Cascade Fence and Deck was great to work with from the start of the project to the end. They were immediately responsive over email and the Office Coordinator, Carrie, was great at getting the ball rolling for an initial estimate and getting things scheduled. They even sent photos of the folks who would be showing up so we knew who to look for. Project Estimator, Omar, did a wonderful job going over all the different materials, options for the deck, and ideas for how to accomplish our deck project. He was very patient and communicative answering questions and going over the final design plans over email. Wayne, Dylan, Ezekiel, Kyle, and the other Cascade Fence and Deck workers who worked on our project were professional, courteous, and did a great job on communicating about the project, answering questions, demolishing our old deck, building the new deck, and cleaning up. They listened carefully to our feedback and made sure we were happy with the final product. All work crews texted ahead of time and were on time. All around, Cascade Fence and Deck is a very professional and proficient company with great workers and with an easy online scheduling, communication, and payment process. They built us a great deck! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Deck rebuild

09/05/2021

Maria G.

We researched several deck companies, and we ultimately hired Cascade Fence & Deck over their competitors because from the start they showed superior customer service and professionalism. From the beginning we knew that we wanted to replace our old deck with a new wooden deck, but we were unsure about the type of wood we wanted to use. We reached out to Omar and asked if we could have a look at what their work with IPE wood looked like by visiting one of their builds, and he made it happen. We were sold by the quality of workmanship. Kory, Scotty, and Lace were the contractors who built our new beautiful deck. They were the definition of professional. They arrived on a set schedule, they communicated their plans for the day, and they answered all of our questions. Lia and Tom were also excellent at communicating the build process, they made it clear that our satisfaction was paramount. Repeat business is the most trustworthy example of confidence and satisfaction. We were so happy with the result of our new deck that we have decided to rebuild our fence with them. So, we can honestly say that we highly recommend Cascade Fence & Deck.

Description of Work
Deck removal and rebuild