What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Beaverton, OR
There are 49 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Beaverton
- JZ Brothers ServicesOutstanding! I expected 2 men to work, but 1 was out sick. I was a little wary that 1 man could get the work done, but Jose was amazing: he trimmed, hauled, cleared, and took away everything by himself, within the contracted time. He definitely exceeded my expectations, I would hire them again, anytime
- New Beginnings Landscape ServiceSergio with New Beginnings landscaping service did a fantastic job on my yard. He was professional, efficient, and communicated well about what needed to be done. He did a great job cleaning up both my front and backyard by mowing, wedding, edging, trimming up bushes and removing yard debris. It looks great and would definitely hire again
- New Beginnings Landscape ServiceA fantastic service, did all work in a very timely manner. They were friendly and did a wonderful job. I even paid them more than their fair quote due to the excellent job and professionalism they exhibited.
- Manny's Property Maintenance LLC.Manny did and excellent Job cleaning up our yard which had been neglected for far too long! In addition to removing debris and weeds they also removed a small tree and some plants as requested. They worked hard and got a lot done and I’m happy with the job.
- DELOYA LANDSCAPINGJuan & team are great! After the wonderful job they did with the cleanup we've hired them for ongoing monthly maintenance services.
- Madrone Tree Service and Landscape Maintenance LLCJose came and gave a great estimate. He provided a date and time. They crew showed up on time, did a great job, took away all the yard debris. My neighbors are impressed and want cards. Lucky I grabbed a few!
- Winter Leaf Lawn CareThey came out promptly for an estimate and were really nice and calm professionals. They were really nice to my dog too. What I love most about them, aside from the quality service, is that they didn't push me into more services than I needed or wanted to pay for. I will definitely hire them again!
- Perfect View Gutters & Window CleaningPerfect! Florentino is professional and went the “extra mile” for me by installing the winter vents in the crawl space
- Preferred Landscape Services Inc.We have had Dave & his diligent crew help us multiple times with landscape design & yard maintenance. They have created stairs, put in water sources, sprinkler system repair, planted, fall & spring clean-up, & our favorite landscape lighting. They are always prompt, efficient & clean-up very thoroughly. Whatever project they have done has been quality. I would highly recommend their services
- Perez Landscaping and Maintenance LLCWe have a large yard with lots of trees. Lots and lots of yard and roof debris along with piles of limbs and branches from trees. Mr. Perez arrived with two other people and loaded their trailer to capacity in less than four hours. Was worth the money we paid. Eva
Leaf Removal Services in Beaverton
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES Beautifying properties for over 10 years Services: Lawn care Spring & Fall clean up Fence repair River rock and gravel Pressure Washing aeration and thatching servicesRecent Review:After giving it some thought & inspecting the work accomplished, I'm not impressed by the quality of work done, the amount of damaged caused & the amount I paid. The estimate was free & Obdulio Perez stated "Three Days & $1500 to clear my overgrown, blackberry-infested back yard." The First day, he arrived with One other person, worked for Two Hours & demanded Half Payment, saying he would return at 9:30 AM the following day. Day Two he arrived at 10:30 AM with additional workers (6, total) and proceeded to clear the briars & mow-down the grass. The worked about Four additional hours, removed all overgrowth debris, received the balance of the payment & were gone. After their departure I inspected the work quality & this is what I discovered: Communication Wires attached to the house (Telephone lines, Ground Lines & Coaxial Cables were severed during use of the Gas Trimmer) and the Roof Mounted Antenna Line which provides Broadcast Television Service to My Television was also severed, multiple times. He is not careful & now I must have Repair Teams come to the house to reconnect these assorted cables, so my home operation can return to normal. (I will not pay for Cable Television Service!) ALSO: Speaking with my neighbor, who also hired Perez to perform the same work at his property only paid $1,000. I PAID TOO MUCH and now must Pay More to undo the Damages they created! ($250/Hour seems really steep & there is still much work required, which he wanted additional pay to accomplish! You can do better; I DO NOT RECOMMEND!Doyle D.
- Business Description:Our mission is to design and install a landscape environment that enhances your daily life. We use the natural flow of your existing surroundings to develop an atmosphere that relaxes the mind and pleases the sense; turning your garden, yard, or patio into a haven for yourself and your family. Our landscape maintenance contracts, designed with your budget realities in mind, help relieve the worry of keeping up and cultivating your property over time. Blessing Landscapes listens to and works w..Recent Review:The results are amazing. The employees were professional and hard working. I appreciated that they cleaned up the space every day which was amazing. The project itself took longer than anticipated or hoped for but that was nothing to do with Blessings. It was more delays due to supply and demand. We were very pleased with the whole processMarnee A.
- Business Description:We offer a variety of landscaping services that include maintenance, cleanups, delivery of bark-dust/mulch, etc. With over 10 years of experience, we take pride in the quality of work. As a family owned business, we value the relationships with our customers :Recent Review:Fantastic job. Our yard and bushes look great now. I would highly recommend Mountain Landscaping to anyone. Thank you.Jim S.
- Business Description:We're a family on business with the best price in town. We pride our company on Reliability, Great Communication, Integrity, and Quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects, no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We are following CDC guidelines and take pride in putting your health and safety as our first priorityRecent Review:Wonderful work and wonderful family to work with.Anita S.
- Business Description:We provide maintenance to your lawn. We have been in business for 14 years in all yard work, We maintain your yard as if it was are own. We do comercial and recidential maintenance. , that is why we can guarantee you that your yard will look amazing and it will be up to youre standard's. All our workers are in family and will satisfy your needs. We will match your price or offer you a 10% to a 20% off youre most recent landscaper price.if you would like to see some of our work we do you can ..Recent Review:It didn’t. I actually submitted two requests almost exactly one year apart. The first didn’t get a response. The second, they gave a date and time. When I asked if something had come up when they did not show, they apologized for not giving a time to come out for the quote - mind, one line up in the chat is a clear statement of when they were going to show up. They said that there was somebody in the area who would come in the afternoon. Again, nobody showed up. I don’t care. I’m not hiring somebody who can’t be relied upon. What amazes me is that Angies List continues to rate this company highly enough that they promote their business and frankly they shouldn’t. I’m sure there are other companies who respect their customer’s timeAdityanant J.
- Business Description:My name is German. Over the years, i have learned what customer expect from a landscaping company. I've worked with customers that like perfection/high-end work. Customer have been satisfied with my work. Our goal is our customer satisfaction. We want our customer to enjoy their landscaping. what we do is we mow lawns by using a lawnmower and trim and edge around walks, weed control, flower beds, Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth. Install sod. Lay down new bark dust etcRecent Review:Really professional , really great work , I would hire him again when more work is need most definitely. His team the BestedALEX G.
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of landscaping, lawn and yard work, tree services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I can't say enough positive things about Jose and his crew with Madrone Tree Service & Landscape Maintenance!!! I had a MASSIVE tulip tree that needed to be removed from my fairly small backyard. The tree had far outgrown the space, and was presenting a hazard both to my house and the house of my neighbor behind me. The tree was easily 80+ feet tall, with a huge, broad canopy. I consulted with several tree removal companies in the area and was met with a broad range of estimates. Because of the tree's size, several of the companies wanted me to book a crane, road crew, flaggers, etc. The budgets offered ranged from $6500 (no crane) to almost $13,000 with a crane. Some companies refused to even consider it without a crane because they said it would destroy my yard with all the debris without a crane. Also most companies were booked out so far, I couldn't have this done before January or February! I was overwhelmed. Then I met with Jose and his crew, and they told me they could do it without a crane, they could do it for $7100 (with full wood and debris removal, and a full stump grind) and they could have it done within two weeks. I thought it was too good to be true, but after reading all the positive reviews of Jose and his crews, I thought I'd roll the dice. They came out three days later, and got right to work. I was stunned with their professionalism and incredible skills with the roping, tying, and tethering, making it possible to bring down massive branch after branch into my yard, avoiding falls into the other yard, and keeping everything nice and tidy as they went along. You would think it was a huge crew of guys, but there was one man in the tree, two on the ground guiding the branches, and one on the other side of the fence feeding the branches into a chipper. They had completely cut the tree down to just the trunk by about 1pm, and then began the process of bringing down the trunk piece by piece and then cutting it into manageable pieces for removal (again, it was a HUGE tree). By the end of the day, they were down to a big pile of trunk pieces all over my yard. They calmly asked if they could come back tomorrow (Saturday) to finish picking up all the pieces and final cleanup. The next day, they got right to work, and by noon, every piece of that tree was gone. I couldn't believe how INCREDIBLE my yard looked. You would never know an entire work crew had been there, and a tree of that size had just been removed, by hand, without a crane. I know this is long-winded, but I really wanted to paint a picture of how INCREDIBLE Jose and his crew with Madrone were with removing my tree. I'd barely slept a few nights before the crew arrived because I'd been given so many horror stories from other companies, telling me that if I didn't spend $12,000, it would be impossible to remove the tree, or that my yard would be a pile of mush and would need an entire re-landscaping in the spring, or that I'd have to wait until spring to have this done. But then Jose and his crew put all those worries at ease, and made the tree removal so quick and painless. Please, please make sure you hire this company for your work. I think it's a smaller company, so we need to support local and make sure companies like this, who do things the right way, and take care of their customers in every way possible, continue to grow and thrive in our townAlbert H.
- Business Description:I do one time Lawn care,weekly,bi-weekly and monthly. I'm licensed,insured and bonded.Recent Review:Our painted concrete pavers were in poor shape, especially after overly aggressive pressure washing by another company that chipped paint in many places. Ulises submitted a highly competitive bid after coming out to view the pavers; he also seemed the most knowledgeable and capable contractor for the job. He did not disappoint. He took it upon himself to pressure wash most of the pavers again, to prepare them for repainting, and trimmed plants that intruded on the stones. He and two other people took great care to apply new coats of paint to the pavers in a smooth fashion, with extra attention to edges that were particularly degraded. The result was fantastic; the pavers have been restored to their previous glory. I would highly recommend Ulises for his wide-ranging knowledge and skills, and his honesty and responsiveness. He also completed the work weeks to months ahead of the proposed timelines from other contractorsJoseph G.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. LICENSE NUMBER: OR 237999.Recent Review:Douglas was responsive, polite and punctual. He was able to start sooner than anticipated and he and his crew basically performed a miracle on my yard. Douglas even worked around my bee hives and problem solved with me on how to protect both the bees and the crew when they needed to use machines near the hives (cheesecloth and duct tape with a sheet over the hives). I've been fighting the blackberries for years and I thought it was a losing battle. I've hired Ramos Clean Up before and I'll hire them again if I ever need to because the quality and price can't be beat. My husband had gotten a couple different quotes and was even told by one business that he didn't know if his crew would do the job. Ramos Clean Up is worth every penny. I am so unbelievably happyLaura S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business which seeks 100% satisfaction for our clients. We love to work, no job is too big or too small. We do many things like clean ups, pressure washing, lawn care, bark dust, and many moreRecent Review:They were really nice. They were communicative and they did what I ask them to do.Juan M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- North Plains
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Forest Grove
- Happy Valley
leaf removal services in Beaverton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 A's Tree Service2906 St Johns Blvd
- 4 A's Tree Service
- A Greener Reflection110 Bellevue Ave
Oregon City, Oregon
- A Peaceful Planet Cleaner's16988 SE Azalea Dr.
- A Step Above Painting & Cleaning Service LLC12229 NW Hiller Ln
- A Touch of Class Landscape MaintenanceP.O. Box 155
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
- A-1 Services
- A.C.S. Northwest6028 se 51st ave
- AAA Cleaning15559 s Neibur rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- ABC INC. ABC LAND AND PAINT8533 SE Foster St
- Accurate Impressions Landscaping, LLCPO Box 822105
- ACE Green Garden and Home12425 NW Barnes Rd #47
- Advanced Copko Sheet Metal And Gutter Systems Inc.12990 S E King Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Affordable Quality Landscape10858 S Beutel Rd
Oregon City, Oregon
- ALL AROUND SERVICESPO BOX 163
- All Day Projects2905 SE Oak Grove Blvd #2
- All Green Lawn Care2004 SE 63rd Ave.
- ALL METRO LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 1812
- ALL PRO PAINTING CO1421 SE EASTWOOD CT
- All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC1087 Lewis River Rd
- allstars landscape and irrigation repair11010 sw.62nd ave
- Alpenglow Landscape, LLCPO Box 86613
- Always Greener Landscaping17750 sw Wright st.
- Americas Backyard515 nw saltzman rd #663
- Anderson Landscape Maintenance2403 SE Monroe St
- AP Landscape Svc2900 SW Cornelius Pass Rd # 335
- Apogee Landscapes3706 NE Holman St
- Aries Yard WorksPO BOX 11916
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- Artistic Landscapes10670 SW Black Diamond Way
- Aspen Tree Service11312 SE Boise St
- Austin Kowalski Handyman Services8570 SW CHEROKEE ST.
- A Greener Reflection
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland8520 SE Woodstock Blvd
- BASELINE LANDSCAPES LLC13145 NW Glenridge Dr
- Beaver Landscape12773 SW Campbell Rd
- Bennett Irrigation & Backflow Services LLC2876 SE Danna Ct
- BERNHARD LANDSCAPE MAINTPO BOX 20901
- Better Lawns Landscape1325 caples rd
- Bingham Landscape Maintenance Inc20709 SW Brackenwood Ln
- Blessing Landscapes7219 NE 47th Ave
- Brakeall Painting LLCP. O. Box 376
Eagle Creek, Oregon
- BRANDON E BLAKE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTING10102 SE 49TH AVE
- B&Js Handyman Services Portland
- C & T LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCEPO BOX 7399
- CANTEL SWEEPING1709 NW ELEVEN MILE AVE
- Cascade Landscape Maintenance LLCPO Box 552
- CASCADE LAWN MAINTENACEPO BOX 66132
- Classic Landscape & Lawn Care, LLC15635 SE 114th Ave STE 207
- Clear Summit Window and Exterior Cleaning11440 SW Lanewood St
- Construction Creations12420 SW Alberta St.
- Creative Landcare IncPO Box 510
- Creative Touch Landscape IncPO BOX 281
Oregon City, Oregon
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.P.O. Box 4426
- Crystal Clear Window Cleaning14919 SE Rupert
- C & T LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
- Dan Hunt Construction656 Chapman Rd
Castle Rock, Washington
- Dan's Shrub and Hedge ServicePO Box 907 21319 NE 399th St
- DELOYA LANDSCAPING1184 Dahlia St
- Deluxe Handyman ServicePO Box 6838
- DENNIS' SEVEN DEES LANDSCAPING7355 SE JOHNSON CREEK BLVD
- DeSantis Landscapes7907 State Street
- Design Resource GroupPO Box 4004
- Destiny Maid MastersPO Box 68783
- DODSON CONSTRUCTION LLC2026 SE BEAVER CREEK LN
- Dan Hunt Construction
- Earthview LandcarePO Box 2384
- Earthworks Landscape ServicePO Box 406
- Ed Starrs WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING22532 S SCHIEFFER RD
- Ed's Arbor Care3251 SW 18th ct
- Edge Landscape & Maintenancepo box 205
Forest Grove, Oregon
- EDMUNDS ENTERPRISES LLC.2370 ne 12th way
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Erin's Renovation & Re-design13013 SE Angus St
- Ethan Brentlinger5032 SW 18th Pl
- Ever's Construction & Yard Maintenance4283 SW Plumeria Way, , general contractor
- Evergreen Tree Service15532 SW Pacific Hwy # 304
- Exterior Cleaning Solutions7805 N Exeter Ave
- Exterior Solutions inc1930 N Locust st
- Earthview Landcare
- Flora Organic Landscape Maintenance9316 SE Salmon Ct.
- Flowers Yard Work27701 S.W. Strawberry Hill
- Forest Landscape Inc3975 NW Susbauer Rd
- Forever Green Landscapes16069 SW Hillsboro Hwy
- Four & Sons Landscape MaintenancePO BOX 3255
- Friendly Olde Dude's Landscape Maintenance1902 NE 48th Way
- From Start To Finish1999 n.e. division st
- Fulcrum CompanyP.O. Box 706
- Flora Organic Landscape Maintenance
- Galan Landscaping1828 NE 104th Loop #6
- Garcia's Landscape Maintenance LLCP.O BOX 1734
- Garden Rejuvenation54 SE 78th Ave
- Gardencraft5734 NE Failing St
- Genuine Greens Landscape & IrrigationPo Box 374
- Geranium Hill Group L.L.C.18814 NE 38th Ct.
- Getter Fixed Handyman, LLCPO Box 11555
- Glenco Creations LLC309 Rosedell Street
- GNC Construction3877 NE Bryant St
- Goddard Gardens Landscaping LLC1322 SE 28th Ave
- Gojo Poperty Preservation LLC7446 SE Augusta ct
- Grass Doctorpo box 265
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
- Great Yards Landscape Maintenance LLC4745 Herrin Rd NE
- GREEN 2 YOU6520 SW 190TH AVE
- Green Growth Landscape MaintenancePO Box 774
- Green O Landscape Maintenance LLC10405 SW Denney RD 76
- Galan Landscaping