HUDSON Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

5019 W. 62nd St.

Tulsa, OK 74131

Experience Tulsa's best service call Hudson Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning today! The best way to reach us is by telephone 918-446-5252. In business over 35 years serving Tulsa and surrounding areas since 1983. Our professional experts are ready to handle all of your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs. Angie's List Super Service Award winner annually!...

03/29/2019

Richard R.

I had $2000 worth of work done at my house one day. I told the employees that I would pay the bill after having an investment check forwarded to my house and that this would take a few days. They were fine with that. They did their work, and presented me with the invoice. The invoice noted that payment was due in 10 days. I requested my investment check the same day that they finished, a Wednesday. The check arrived on Saturday morning and I deposited it in my checking account the same morning. The usual 3-day hold was applied to the check, starting on a Monday and making the funds available on a Wednesday. On that Wednesday, the 7th day day after they finished the job, owner shows up at my house. Conversation proceeds like this: (me) "Hi, what's going on?" (owner) "I came here about my money." "Where's my money?" (said in an aggressive tone of voice). I proceeded to tell him that I was waiting for a check to clear its 3-day hold and that I would pay the bill once that was done. He told me that his employees left my house last Wednesday and that "checks don't take that long to clear." I proceeded to tell him about requesting an investment check--his employees should have relayed that information to him--and that I deposited it on Saturday so that, yes, checks do take that long to clear. I then reminded him that on the invoice, it indicated that we had 10 days to pay the bill. He told me that his invoices always have a 7-day payment date. Interesting, since the invoice I have says 10-days payment due. It appears that the owner was either lying and trying to intimidate me or doesn't know what is going on in his company. Another interesting fact is that IF the invoice truly indicated a 7-day payment date (which it did not), then he was showing up at my house on the 7th day...too early for the bill to be late. Technically, I still had time to pay the bill (which I had intended to do on that Wednesday all along because I knew my check was had cleared that day). I resented his demeanor and being treated as a deadbeat. Bottom line: this guy is an a**hole. Don't give him any business. There are plenty of plumbers in Tulsa. Give your business to one that knows how to treat their customers with respect.

Description of Work
water line installation

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed] is not our client [Member Information Removed] we show no work done for $2000.00 on this date in this area. Upon further investigation, we found that we replaced a water service for a female client with a different last name in this area with a quoted price of $2500.00 on this date. Our client was given a quote from our company to replace her water service [Member Information Removed] she did understand payment was due upon completion of work. We were not presented with payment upon completion [Member Information Removed] she was not available. Finally our owner went to the home to see what was going on the morning of the seventh day. This is the first time we had contact with Mr. [Member Name Removed]. When our client finally came to our office to pay on the afternoon of the seventh day she was very apologetic about the way her boyfriend (Mr. [Member Name Removed]) had treated our owner. Mr. [Member Name Removed] is a third party who does not own this home [Member Information Removed] for whom we have never worked.

01/05/2019

Allen V.

The service person arrived a couple hours after calling them in the morning about a severely leaking water heater. By early afternoon they replaced the water heater and the job was done. Great job. Service person was friendly and knowledgeable. We weren't given options on replacement, and had to ask, Couldn't validate that the price was a good value, but we moved forward given the emergency (no hot water the weekend before Christmas). Would recommend them for work in the future. Great customer service and responsiveness.

Description of Work
Water heater replaced

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/13/2018

Dale H.

It wasn't an emergency, so it took a couple of days to schedule a repair, but not a problem. Reasonably on time and quick repair. Required cutting drywall and installing an access panel, but I expected it. Courteous and professional. No issues, and problem fixed. I would have no reservations about recommending their services.

Description of Work
Replace outside frost free-faucet.

12/26/2017

Kayla M.

Wonderful! They did it in a timely manner and even unclogged a sink for me since they were already there!

Description of Work
We needed a new sewer line installed.

10/11/2017

Tamra K.

The installation of our new digital thermostat required some rewiring. It was a tricky job on our old house. However, Hudson got the job done well and in a timely manor. We have, also used Hudson for plumbing repairs and installations. They always are prompt, efficient, reasonably priced and do a terrific job.

Description of Work
Install a digital thermostat

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/12/2017

Alan G.

Had a water heater replaced. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Installed a water heater.

Category water heater repair

03/17/2017

Derek S.

I hired these people based on the fact that they were rated so highly here. A subordinate reason was thatI know people including my parents who have had work done with them. There arrived right when they said they would which is a big deal to me since I had to schedule around my job. The two that came out were very courteous and knowledgeable in what I needed. There is no doubt in my mind that I would hire them again.

Description of Work
We were having a bit of worry with our septic tank.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

09/16/2016

Alan G.

They were prompt, friendly and did a good job. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Repair blower motor on Furnace and clean condenser.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/23/2016

Amy A.

Mark came the same morning I called and fixed the leak which was on the back side of our hot water tank against a wall which was hard to access. Once the leak was fixed we tested the water pressure on our new fridge and it was very weak. He suggested that we replace the cold water line coming off the hot water heater and create a new junction for our ice maker line that is easily accessible and has an easy shut off valve. He thought the main line was corroded at the junction point and preventing a strong flow of water to the ice maker water line. He was correct since the ice maker hose was replaced the day before. It took an hour and it fixed all of our problems with the water pressure into our new fridge. I felt the price was very fair considering that if we had done it ourselves we would have had to go to the home improvement store multiple times to get parts and parts add up quickly. Our hot water heater is 25 years old and I have been holding my breath for 12 years that it doesn't die. Mark answered all of my questions about a tankless vs. tank hot water heater and how much it would cost to install a new one. He also said we had the room to move from a 40 gallon to 50 gallon tank if we wanted to. He was honest and did not see any problems with our current tank except how old the sticker says it is. We will be using Hudson Plumbing when it is time to replace it. I highly recommend this company. One of the competitors came to my mother in laws house and capped off and extra faucet in the garage that was leaking. It took 7 minutes and no parts and they charged about the same as this service call cost.

Description of Work
Repair a leak at the junction of our ice maker line and the cold water line on our hot water heater.

07/19/2016

William F.

They were recommended by a friend. They did a pretty good job but we had one little problem. When we contacted them about it they immediately came out and took care of it. Their pricing was good. When I knew we were having a problem I looked a little bit at major home improvement stores. I liked the product they had better, but the pricing was about what it would have cost me if I bought the unit at the major home improvement store and had it installed. Their response when I called was immediate and they came right out and fixed it. The code out here says they have to put a pan under the water heater with a run off from the pan in case the pop off valve goes off. Since ours is in the garage they tried to hook that in to the same line that was carrying the condensation from our heating and air unit and they put it in wrong so that when the air conditioning was on the condensation ran into the pan. So they had to come back out and redo that. It was nothing wrong with the actual installation of the hot water heater itself, we have had no problem that at all. They came right out when we called. They came when they were supposed to. I had no problem with their professionalism. This was the first time I used Hudson.

Description of Work
We used Hudson for plumbing. They replaced our hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

King Plumber LLC

Locally owned. King Plumber is licensed, bonded & insured offering all things plumbing. Specializing in Drain Cleaning with a Camera Line Inspection. Leak Detection Equipment. Underground Boring & Excavation. Static Pressure Testing Re-Pipe of Potable Water & Drain Line using PEX Type "A" Residential & Commercial Plumbing. New Build & Re-Model's. Hot Water Heater Install and Hot Water Unit Conversions to On Demand Units, Electric & Gas.

Tulsa Midtown Plumbing Co. LLC

At Tulsa Midtown Plumbing Co. you are getting 40 years of plumbing experience to assist you in all phases of plumbing. Whether it is service and repair, new construction and remodel. Tulsa Midtown Plumbing we have the expertise to ensure you are getting top notch quality service at an affordable price.

Air Solutions

Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating, plumbing or electrical repairs? Call Air Solutions! We have offices in Owasso and Sand Springs, equipping us to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have been recognized with the Angie’s List Super Service Award for numerous years and are always ready to provide exceptional service. For huge savings on your HVAC needs, call today! Award wining.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential and commercial plumbing, heating & air conditioning, repair, remodeling & new construction.