Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Tulsa, OK
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Tulsa
- RDA Remodeling LLCIt was wonderful! They take so much care and effort to ensure the customer is pleased with their work! Definitely recommend to others and will use them again in the future.
- EDENS STRUCTURAL SOLUTIONSFine; David Crow checked out the crack and said that noo repair was needed. He could have said That it needed an expensive repair, and I wouldn't have known the difference.
- Nelson Waterproofing CoIt couldn't have gone better; and I am a picky customer. Nelson Waterproofing has great customer service. They come on time. The communicate effectively, both by listening and answering questions. They are extremely efficient and they do quality work. I was especially pleased with the fact that they used e-mail to communicate several questions and scheduling issues. In addition, I found it very professional that on the day of the service they called me ahead of time to give me their ETA. Their experience shows and the quality of their products (Basement Systems in my case) was top notch read less
- BRIGGS WATERPROOFINGTHEY DID A TERRIFIC JOB GETTING THE WORK DONE VERY FAST. THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE FOR ALL THE WORK THEY PUT INTO GETTING THE JOB DONE RIGHT. THEY WERE ALSO VERY FRIENDLY WHILE DOING THE JOB.
- de Verges & Associates Enviromental Consulting IncThe short story is it went absolutely as well as we could have expected. We recommend deVerges and associates to anyone who wants top quality work and professionalism.
- de Verges & Associates Enviromental Consulting IncI sensed that when I read the flier for de Verges and Associates that I had finally found the right fit for the water drainage problems I was having at our home. When Guy came out for the assessment I was thoroughly impressed with his comprehensive understanding of our situation and how to solve it. He determined that our twenty year old french drain was not functioning properly and proposed clear and logical solutions. He also explained that the mildew smell in a couple places in the house and when the AC came on was because the AC was pulling up the damp air from our wet crawl space. Guy emailed me with an estimate that was divided into several sections so we could decide what we wanted to do and in what order. This was helpful in deciding what we could afford and how to prioritize the work. Once the work began, his crew was extremely efficient (working in triple digit heat) and completed the bulk of the job in less than a week. Guy was consistently prompt in returning my phone calls and/or emails and following up on questions I had or requests re the project. Guy was generous in sharing his expertise re. suggestions of things I could do on my own to make home improvements related to water control and air quality. For example, throughout the project Guy explained things such as how to caulk around the air intake of the AC to make the unit run more cleanly and efficiently Before I found de Verges and Assoc. I had already had two estimates in trying to deal with the garage flooding problem. It is significant to note that one of the estimates was for $2880 to install a swale in the backyard. This amount is just $1140 less than what we paid de Verges for the total amount of work and the swale would not have dealt with most of the issues that his work resolved. (Guy had included a bid for a swale which we didn't need after the other work was done.) I highly recommend Guy and his crew. I am confident that we have resolved significant drainage and dampness issues that have been a problem for years. I will not hesitate to call Guy for any future related work and intend to call on him for some upcoming work at our office read less
- de Verges & Associates Enviromental Consulting IncAll in all, a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend them. Oh, and he lives in my area so he understands the topography and these old houses with basements. Always on time, good communication. Fair pricing.
- de Verges & Associates Enviromental Consulting IncHad a great experience with this company in the past. However, with that being said I am flabbergasted by what happened the last time they were out here. We called to have him come out and clear our drains from all of the past rain and debris that clogged up in the pipes. During that service, Mr.De Verge noticed that our A/C unit needed some servicing and that he would have his A/C guy come over to repair it. A few a days later they both came over and it was decided that the cost to fix the A/C stuff was only going to be 85.00 which was payable to the A/C repair person. Well...that is fair..but was is not fair is that Mr. De Verge decided that he was going to charge us $95.00 for standing around and supervising the A/C repair person. So, we get a 95.00 charge from him as a consultant fee for bringing the A/C guys to our house and for him standing there why the A/C guys fixes the problem. This fee was never discussed with us upfront because if it was I would never had agreed to have the A/C guy come fix the minor repairs on the unit. I would have just called an A/C person myself. My wife contacted Mr. De Verge about this via email and he never responded which leads me to believe he just does not care about his customers and ripping them off seems to be okay. If he just acknowledged it and responded to us then maybe I would not be writing this review. Too many people think that it is okay to treat people like this and I wanted to make sure that others know about this because it is not a way to do business. UPDATE: Overall, the problem/issue was handled in a professional manner after a miscommunication between the owner of the business and myself. Everything is fine now and the issue/complaint was taken care of read less
- de Verges & Associates Enviromental Consulting IncI was looking for someone who could detect whether or not we had a problem with mold. This company does the mold removal, but does not do the testing to determine what the problem might be. They were very helpful in recommending another company who was also very professional. That company's testing determined that I needed no further services. If I needed services that this company provides, I would definitely call them again read less
- de Verges & Associates Enviromental Consulting IncOur basement is dry! We have a been having lot of water in our basement every time it rained. Thanks to the great work of Guy de Verges & Associates and despite the ongoing deluge this weekend, there is no water in our basement. They also fixed our HVAC ducts, cleaned the gutters and trimmed the trees back from our roof. We highly recommend Guy for any sort of water management or other sort of remediation on your mid-town home read less
Basement Waterproofers in Tulsa
- Business Description:We're a locally owned foundation repair company and have operated since 1983. Our goal is to provide the best service and foundation repair solutions at a competitive price. We have built a reputation for quality foundation repair in Northeast Oklahoma and so confident in the quality of our foundation repair work that we offer an industry leading, 100% transferable warranty. Edens employees are in uniforms and follow the Edens Structural standards of conduct and performance to ensure cust.. read lessRecent Review:Edens Structural did an excellent job of installing a French drain and making crawl space repairs based on an AEI Engineers report. Edens finished this work within four - five business days and cleaned up after themselves before leaving my property. The project cost $8100 but is worth every penny to keep my crawlspace dry and prevent erosion to my home's foundation. Everyone at Edens was very understanding and answered any questions that I had about the project, before, during, and after. I highly recommend Edens and will use this company again for any future structural repairs read lessJanet K.
- Business Description:Who We Are We are a team of experienced home improvement managers, designers, builders, client service specialists, technologists. We offer quality workmanship accompanied with personalized service to ensure that your home remodeling experience is exactly what you dreamed it would be while taking care of the environment in the process. 12 Years of Experience Customer Service Focused Compan read lessRecent Review:Raam, Alberto and their crew we can’t possibly thank you enough it’s absolutely beautiful and everything we could have imagined. You took our vision and made it a reality. You dropped men off other jobs to help us out in a very stressful situation and I believe we have made many new friends! Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts! It looks so Amazing read lessShawn L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your roofing needs and services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. They were very professional. They were good workers. It was reasonable.Adam k.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated carpet cleaning companyRecent Review:We hired dmi for what turned out to be a small water leak. Richard Green blatantly lied to us about the extent of the damage. Quoted 1 price and after a week of service said he couldn’t complete the job as quoted Billed us for services not rendered read lessDavid S.
- Business Description:Master Lift offers a wide variety of high-quality foundation repair and drainage services for both residential and commercial properties in Tulsa and surrounding counties. Put us to work for you and we’ll be your “go-to” for any questions or concerns you may have during the course of your project. Master Lift is a full service foundation repair and drainage contractor based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We deliver quality without compromise! The foundation industry is demanding, timelines are tight and.. read lessRecent Review:I called 12/17/2020 to set up an appointment for an estimate and spoke with the owner, Steven, who scheduled me for 12/30. Two days before the appointment Angela called to reschedule to the following week due to incoming inclement weather. So I rescheduled for 1/4/2021 and confirmed the appointment the day of. Around noon, Angela said Steven would call when he was on his way since I, too, would have to drive to the address where we needed the estimate. Unfortunately the owner never called or showed up. I tried texting and calling Angela but received no response. Hours later I got a text from Angela that Steven went by the house early. Really?! I had already told them I don't live at the house where the estimate was needed. I don't really believe he went at all. If he did, then clearly he did not listen to me or respect my time or the clients I had scheduled that afternoon. Trying to work with this company was a total waste of my time read lessChristian O.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:We provide fire and water restoration we also offer bio hazard clean up.
- Business Description:STP Construction offers a wide variety of high-quality construction services for both commercial and residential properties. Put us to work for you and we’ll be your “go-to” for any questions or concerns you may have during the course of your construction project. STP Construction is a full service general contractor based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We deliver quality without compromise! The construction industry is demanding, timelines are tight and competition is fierce. Technology and processes.. read less
- Business Description:Financing available with approved credit.
- Business Description:Services NRC offers comprehensive services designed allow the company to do whatever it takes to finish a project. Some of these services include; design work, remodeling and repairs,windows, site preparation, carpentry, cement foundations, painting, and plumbing and roofing. In addition, 5 employees read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Sand Springs
- Broken Arrow
waterproofing contractors in Tulsa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alpha Partners Construction LLC3634 E 49th ST
- Alpha Partners Construction LLC
- Master Lift Foundation Repair6326 E 13th St
- Master Lift Foundation Repair
- PERMALIFT FOUNDATION REPAIR LLC2734 S HIGH AVE
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- PERMALIFT FOUNDATION REPAIR LLC
- Weather Resistant Contractors1430 Oak Road Catoosa
- Weather Resistant Contractors