When installing a new driveway, you want to make sure you hire a dependable company. This guide will give you the confidence to make the right choice.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Tulsa, OK
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Tulsa
- Affordable AsphaltWe called for an estimate and they were very prompt in coming to our home and giving us a detailed description of the work needed and their plan to do the repairs. They were mindful of the proper weather conditions in performing the work. They cut out several areas that were badley damaged and patched those, cleaned and filled several cracks and sealed the entire driveway. They were very neat in doing the job and very thorough in clean up
- Affordable AsphaltThey did a fabulous job and my driveway is smooth as can be! Very professional and I couldn't recommend them more strongly, they also gave me three different price options.
- Affordable Asphalti had several companies come and give me an estimate. I feel like since they have been in business for years and own all their own equipment, they are able to do the job cheaper and in a timely manner.
- JR's Asphalt PavingHe completed the job as promised; however, the driveway started cracking within weeks. I had to call him back twice to repair cracks and it appears as though they filled them in with an oil of some kind. The last time they sealed the driveway but that has proven ineffective as well and I'm going to have to hire a more reliable company to do it over. I have attempted to contact this company again and again but they stopped returning my calls 4 months ago
- Coopers SealcoatingAgreed upon price, than once started said he underestimated the price and want to re negotiate, we discussed, I agreed for an upgrade but never got anything I was promised. No crack filling, only got a light coat of sealer, they left, promised to come back and never did. I waited two weeks called them and got BS from him.. Said they promised nothing and they were four people and I was one, since all I had was a phone number, have to track them down before I pursue taking them to court.. Late FYI, part of sealer from first rain has already washed off, think they water theirs down a lot, so beware, and they do look more professional than any of the others I have used over the years.. Maybe I should have taken that into account; they were way to clean for this type of work
- JR's Asphalt PavingWe were referred to this company by a friend. We had three companies come for estimates. The owner's son was extrememly personable and convinced us that his Father had years of experience. We had an extensive amount of asphalt to lay so we were looking for a reasonable price, obviously. We were initially very pleased with the work they did. But 6 - 8 months later, we had big areas that were cracking up. We called them repeatedly for 3 months to try and get them to come look at it as we were planning to have a swimming pool built and knew the equipment from that would make the road worse. We simply wanted them to come take a look before it got any worse. The few times they actually answered their phone, they said they would sure come out and look at it and decide what the best way to fix it would be. But they never came. And the swimming pool construction has started. As anticipated, the asphalt is really a mess now. We weren't looking for them to fix anything for free, but to just come out and tell us what to do. Of course, we were hoping they would take some responsibility for the cracking up that took place so quickly. We really learned our lesson! If a company doesn't have an office, (or even a decent voice mail message on their answer), AVOID! We're out $18,000. We'll have to (nearly) completely redo the asphalt. This company should be ashamed of themselves for not backing up their services
Last update on August 17, 2015
Driveway Pavers in Tulsa
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Asphalt driveway scams are popular in some parts of the country during the summer. Contractors offer tips on how to recognize and avoid one.
Tired of shoveling snow or paying for snow removal? Wondering if it's a good idea to install a heated driveway? See what this driveway contractor says.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Sand Springs,
- Broken Arrow,
driveway paving contractors in Tulsa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020