If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Tulsa, OK
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Tulsa
- Affordable Asphalti had several companies come and give me an estimate. I feel like since they have been in business for years and own all their own equipment, they are able to do the job cheaper and in a timely manner.
- Affordable AsphaltWe called for an estimate and they were very prompt in coming to our home and giving us a detailed description of the work needed and their plan to do the repairs. They were mindful of the proper weather conditions in performing the work. They cut out several areas that were badley damaged and patched those, cleaned and filled several cracks and sealed the entire driveway. They were very neat in doing the job and very thorough in clean up
- Affordable AsphaltThey did a fabulous job and my driveway is smooth as can be! Very professional and I couldn't recommend them more strongly, they also gave me three different price options.
- JR's Asphalt PavingHe completed the job as promised; however, the driveway started cracking within weeks. I had to call him back twice to repair cracks and it appears as though they filled them in with an oil of some kind. The last time they sealed the driveway but that has proven ineffective as well and I'm going to have to hire a more reliable company to do it over. I have attempted to contact this company again and again but they stopped returning my calls 4 months ago
- JR's Asphalt PavingWe were referred to this company by a friend. We had three companies come for estimates. The owner's son was extrememly personable and convinced us that his Father had years of experience. We had an extensive amount of asphalt to lay so we were looking for a reasonable price, obviously. We were initially very pleased with the work they did. But 6 - 8 months later, we had big areas that were cracking up. We called them repeatedly for 3 months to try and get them to come look at it as we were planning to have a swimming pool built and knew the equipment from that would make the road worse. We simply wanted them to come take a look before it got any worse. The few times they actually answered their phone, they said they would sure come out and look at it and decide what the best way to fix it would be. But they never came. And the swimming pool construction has started. As anticipated, the asphalt is really a mess now. We weren't looking for them to fix anything for free, but to just come out and tell us what to do. Of course, we were hoping they would take some responsibility for the cracking up that took place so quickly. We really learned our lesson! If a company doesn't have an office, (or even a decent voice mail message on their answer), AVOID! We're out $18,000. We'll have to (nearly) completely redo the asphalt. This company should be ashamed of themselves for not backing up their services
- Coopers SealcoatingAgreed upon price, than once started said he underestimated the price and want to re negotiate, we discussed, I agreed for an upgrade but never got anything I was promised. No crack filling, only got a light coat of sealer, they left, promised to come back and never did. I waited two weeks called them and got BS from him.. Said they promised nothing and they were four people and I was one, since all I had was a phone number, have to track them down before I pursue taking them to court.. Late FYI, part of sealer from first rain has already washed off, think they water theirs down a lot, so beware, and they do look more professional than any of the others I have used over the years.. Maybe I should have taken that into account; they were way to clean for this type of work
Driveway Pavers in Tulsa
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in asphalt services of all kinds, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I have requested for an estimate for gravel driveway work.. they came out when I was at work, so we re scheduled and I have never heard back from them.Jay B.
- Business Description:Master Lift offers a wide variety of high-quality foundation repair and drainage services for both residential and commercial properties in Tulsa and surrounding counties. Put us to work for you and we’ll be your “go-to” for any questions or concerns you may have during the course of your project. Master Lift is a full service foundation repair and drainage contractor based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We deliver quality without compromise! The foundation industry is demanding, timelines are tight and..Recent Review:I called 12/17/2020 to set up an appointment for an estimate and spoke with the owner, Steven, who scheduled me for 12/30. Two days before the appointment Angela called to reschedule to the following week due to incoming inclement weather. So I rescheduled for 1/4/2021 and confirmed the appointment the day of. Around noon, Angela said Steven would call when he was on his way since I, too, would have to drive to the address where we needed the estimate. Unfortunately the owner never called or showed up. I tried texting and calling Angela but received no response. Hours later I got a text from Angela that Steven went by the house early. Really?! I had already told them I don't live at the house where the estimate was needed. I don't really believe he went at all. If he did, then clearly he did not listen to me or respect my time or the clients I had scheduled that afternoon. Trying to work with this company was a total waste of my timeChristian O.
- Business Description:Asphalt & Concrete -Paving -Overlays -Patchwork -Remove & Replace -Sealcoat -Striping- And More!
- Business Description:We are family owned integrity based remodeling and new home builder
- Business Description:Sanoma Construction is a family owned and operated business with nearly no overhead; therefore, we can offer you the best service for the best price. We specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodels, as well as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, roofing, fencing, decking, sheet-rock and painting. Let Sanoma Construction become "Your one stop construction shopping!
- Business Description:We are a complete home and business construction and repair company.All employes are trained in specif areas.We do free estimates
- Business Description:http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm.Recent Review:After I filled out the paper work they took me right away. Did thorough exam & explained what needs to be done. Gave me options on other work (fluoride, cancer test). Talked to office mgr re: cost & payment. Work quickly doneCarol W.
- Recent Review:I probably would not use them again.Luster W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Sand Springs
- Broken Arrow
driveway paving contractors in Tulsa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Grandlake Construction Group517 s. Cherokee
- Grandlake Construction Group
- Keechero ConstructionPO Box 570973
- Keechero Construction
- Logan ConstructionPO Box 402
Carl Junction, Missouri
- Logan Construction
- Omni-Bell Builders8310 E 73rd St
- Omni-Bell Builders
- Pavement pros
- Pavement pros
- RidgeLine Construction & Roofing Of Oklahoma,LLC850 W 149th St
- RidgeLine Construction & Roofing Of Oklahoma,LLC
- Sanoma ConstructionP.O. Box 434
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Sanoma Construction