Thinking about installing a microwave above your oven range? You'll be zapping meals in no time after reading our handy DIY tips for microwave installation.
Get matched with top small appliance repair services in Tulsa, OK
There are 6 highly-rated local small appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Small Appliance Repair Reviews in Tulsa
- FREEDOM PLUMBING HEAT & AIR CONDITIONINGOutstanding family business. We have used them for over 20 years for plumbing and heat and air repairs, and replacements. Very up front and honest, excellent at explaining and looking for best option for homeowners.
- FREEDOM PLUMBING HEAT & AIR CONDITIONINGFreedom is responsive (a technician was at our house within 30 minutes to fix the busted fitting), they do quality work, and their pricing is reasonable. Between our house and several rental properties, we have had Freedom install new water heaters, heat & A/C units, service existing ones, replace faucets, sinks and toilets, and fix just about any plumbing issue imaginable. They are wonderful
- Keystone Appliance RepairI was impressed with this job from the beginning to end. Very prompt in scheduling appointment and on time when he got here. Job entailed more than expected and he completed the installation in a thorough manner. Will definitely use him again with my appliance repairs.
- FREEDOM PLUMBING HEAT & AIR CONDITIONINGI have used Freedom a couple of times for our air conditioner repair. This last time they swapped out the condenser fan motor that they had installed 2 years before. I found out that the motor was the wrong size for the unit and was loud. After 2 years I called to let them know and they researched it and let me know that the motor they put in was bigger than what should have been installed. They came out and swapped out the motor at no charge. I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They have done good work every time they have come out. They are honest, fair, and do good work. I would highly recommend them!
- Keystone Appliance RepairThe technician came out same day and had the parts to fix it quick. He used a blanket to protect my floor and was very clean and proper. I was very impressed and his charges were less then I had paid in the past using a big name service company. Tell your technician thanks. He did a great job.
- Sears Appliance RepairVery well. Technician was very professional and did a good job. I was very pleased with the services performed.
- A1 APPLIANCEcame out to look at a whirlpool fridge we have had trouble with for 5 years. diagnosed it and had new part picked up and installed. we are tickled
- Mullin Plumbing IncTechnician Sean was awesome! He was punctual, polite, neat, and very helpful. We couldn't be more pleased and are about to schedule our next repairs!
- Mr. Appliance of Metro TulsaWe've used Mr. Appliance before and they have been great so far. Our refrigerator started freaking out and the technician deduced that it was a faulty panel in the back. He had it fixed within 2 hours. The main cost was the cost of the replacement panel, though they do have a $100 service fee.
- AAA PlumbingHad a leak after they left. They had knocked a fitting loose while replacing one of the outside faucets. I did not catch it 'til the next morning. Was a bit of a mess. Manage to turn off the water to that fitting. Cleaned up the mess. They came out the same day I notified them and took care of it. Could have happened to anyone and they made it right. Would use them again
Small Appliance Repair Services in Tulsa
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We service most all makes and models of home appliances. Fast and friendly service with over 20 years of professional experience. Servicing northeast Oklahoma. Mention Angie's list to receive 10 dollars off trip charge.
- Business Description:Freedom Plumbing, Heat, and AC is a family owned and operated business serving the Tulsa Metro area since 1985 and four generations. We are the most trusted technicians in the business. Call us for all of your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs. 918-254-473Recent Review:On April 26, 2021 we used Freedom Plumbing Heat & Air to address a plumbing issue with one of our toilets. I called a few days before that, and they promptly returned my phone call and got me scheduled for service. The gentleman that they sent out was professional and efficient. He removed the stool, replaced & upgraded the wax gasket, replaced the stool, and even addressed a couple of faucet issues I had in the bathroom and kitchen. He did all of this in a little less than an hour. I was VERY impressed with the speed and quality of his work, and the price we were charged was very fair and reasonable. This is going to be the only plumbing company we use going forwardRobert M.
- Business Description:We work on all appliances, ie washer, dryer, stoves, in wall ovens, dishwasher, microwave! We offer competitive pricing and unbeatable service! We have training from Sears, conns, master samurai, and a few manufacturers! We are epa certified as well! Over 10 years experience in the industry! 2 years in business and operating in 2 states! We offer repair, install of new, haul away of old. We also take ur unwanted appliancesRecent Review:I don’t write bad reviews for people but this one really ticked me off. I didn’t choose Mr. Glover, he was chosen for me by Hisense to fix the ice maker on our refrigerator as it was under the manufacturer’s warranty still. Mr. Glover gave me a random time frame (I’ll be there between the hours of 8am-12pm) & didn’t show up until 2pm. I waited around until about 1:00pm & then left the house to run errands (I just wasted 5 hrs sitting around waiting for him to show up & didn’t want to waste anymore time). I hadn’t been gone 20 minutes when he called & said he was running late & was on his way. So then I had to turn around & go home, wait on him to show, just for him to be there less than 10 minutes. He looked at the ice maker & said, “Yeah, that’s broke” then took down a part number. Now keep in mind that I had already informed both Hisense & Glover’s secretary what the issue was & what part I needed & he showed up with no parts. Later that evening his secretary called back to inform me that he had the part & would come out the following day between the hours of 1pm-5pm (again, very vague time frame). I informed the secretary that those hours would work because I needed to be at my children’s elementary school in the morning for their fall carnival from 8:15am-10:15am & that I would be home in plenty of time. However, around 9am I get a phone call from Glover asking me if I was home because he was at my house & no one answered the door. I politely reminded him where I was & why I wasn’t at home & also what time the appointment was scheduled for. Mr. Glover then asked me if he could just leave the new ice maker on the porch for me to install myself. As I was not able to drop what I was doing & rush home I just told him to leave it & I would do it myself, plus we had been out of an ice maker for about 4 months now & going back & forth with Hisense.... I needed it done & I needed it done now. Now granted, the job only took me about 15 minutes to do but it’s the principle of the whole thing. You are clearly incapable of showing up in a diligent manner on both occasions, then you come unprepared without parts, you then just leave the part for me to install myself, & you just got paid to do an insurance job that was never even performed. Very unprofessional in my opinion. He may very well be knowledgeable or good at what he does, I can’t attest to that, but as far as professionalism I wouldn’t recommend this guy come **** or high water...Brandon G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Hahn appliance is a family owned appliance and electronic store. We offer the best in home appliances and electronics at discount prices. Better selection. Better service. Lowest price... Guaranteed! Additional DBAs - Hahn Appliance Center Inc, H&A Appliance Service
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Explore our Solution Center for helpful small appliance repair service articles
The cost to repair a microwave depends on the type of microwave and what’s wrong with your unit. In some cases, it may be better to replace your microwave instead of trying to repair it.
Installing a water line to your new ice maker could take only minutes if you’ve got an existing hookup under the sink. But you can still connect it DIY even if you have to tap into the primary water source. Here's how.
Find small appliance repair services in
small appliance repair services in Tulsa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 APPLIANCE13737 E 11th St
- AAA Plumbing19807 E 126 St N
- AB Service CoP.O. box 691316
- ABC Vacuum/Kirby Sales & Service1527 S Sheridan Rd
- Anderson Maintenance & Home improvement Gen. Con.P. O. Box 1664
- Appliance Solutions10324 E. 71st St.
- APPLIANCE STOVE DOCTOR4067 SW BLVD
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A1 APPLIANCE
- FREEDOM PLUMBING HEAT & AIR CONDITIONINGPO BOX 3562
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- FREEDOM PLUMBING HEAT & AIR CONDITIONING
- Madison Construction1711 W Broadway St
- Maintenance Plus10918 E 39th st
- Master Service Center Inc8416 S Peoria Ave
- Metro Appliances & More5313 S Mingo Rd
- miranda general construction50 e fairlane pl
- Mr. Appliance of Metro Tulsa3171A S 129th EAve PMB 357
- Mullin Plumbing Inc118 S Elm Pl
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Madison Construction
- Omni-Bell Builders8310 E 73rd St
- Omni-Bell Builders
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Universal Electric8538 S Florence Ave
- Universal Electric