If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Tulsa, OK
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Tulsa
- Baxter Stone & Brick RepairJeff Baxter was terrific! He messaged me back the same day that I submitted a quote request, and was on site just 3 days later! He took a look at the repair needed and gave an honest and decent estimate, and was able to fix it the same day.
- Green Phoenix Roofing & RemodelingThe explanation above says it all. Green Phoenix and Craig Poindexter were responsive, polite, professional and competitive. It was a joy meeting him and working with his company. He is now and in the future, my "go to guy" for any repair needs.
- Green Phoenix Roofing & RemodelingWhen Craig came out to look at the job. there were a several problems I had to solve. The biggest was that I had 3 old solar panels on the roof that were causing leaks. I wanted to get rid of them. Other contractors I had talked to wanted to bring in a crane and turn it in to a big production. Craig said he could take care of it without a crane and he did. There were several other problems that needed to be addressed. The attic was too hot, so 2 power vent fans were added on the roof. The roof above the garage was too weak, so additional bracing was added in the attic. Also there was a narrow channel (a foot or so wide) between the chimney and a raised roof line used to create a patio cover. This was creating a problem because the rain water would run thru the channel and down the chimney, eroding the mortar between the bricks. Craig was able to divert all the water around the chimney and into the gutter, solving that problem. No other contractor I talked to came up with that solution. Craig's crew were polite and courteous . All and all the roof and gutters look great, the crew worked extremely hard even though the temperature were in the mid to high 90's. Everything was cleaned up when the job was complete. Craig was very help full and easy to work with from start to finish. I couldn't ask for a better experience . I would highly recommend. Fred H
- Precise Home SpecialtiesJonathan was great to work with. He was always professional, respectful, patient and on time. He and his crew completed the work as promised, but more than that, the paint job was outstanding. Jonathan helped with the color selection and we are very pleased. We were so pleased with our experience with Precise Home Specialties that we called Jonathan to do interior floor work without even looking at other vendors. We trust him and will use him again
- Precise Home SpecialtiesIt went very well. He has done quite a bit of work for us over the years and he is always good about calling back and doing a good job on the work discussed.
- Homeguard Construction IncI hired them for my mom who had an add-on room that was damaged. Very prompt on estimate and started within a couple of days, which was needed due to weather possibly further damaging the room since it was exposed. Rebuilt part of wall, replaced door and did brick work to match existing brick. Mom did have one issue with the top bead on the brick, but they got right back out and resolved with no questions or hassles. Mom was very satisfied with the work and they came in under the estimate the insurance people had given
- Round_tuit MasonryChris did an excellent job! He was prompt, responsive, knowledgeable, and cared about the quality of his work. We would definitely contact him again should the need arise.
- Everything Outdoors of TulsaEverything was great. EOT completely redesigned and transformed our backyard from a nonfunctional area to a place where my family spends a great amount of time. During the remodel we made several aesthetic changes to the design. The EOT crew adjusted and created our vision without any complaint. They just got it done, in spite of bad weather and other unplanned setbacks. I would fully recommend this company to create an outdoor living space for your family
- Everything Outdoors of TulsaThe middle of our back yard was always wet and muddy, leaving us with very limited space. Jake came out and designed a french drain system to get the water out, and had a great suggestion on how to get the most out of the area. We replaced our mud pit with a paver patio, shaded by a cedar pergola. The installation crew were professional and knowledgeable. We would certainly recommend them in the future
- Everything Outdoors of TulsaGreat job.....they helped make a dream come to life. Were good to offer up suggestions that we had not thought of. Turned out better than ever expected. Friendly, prompt, professional.
Masonry Contractors in Tulsa
- Business Description:Keith Morgan and Morgan Custom Builders has built more than 300 homes from $100,000 to over $4,000,000 We do all types of remodels and additions and home repairs.Recent Review:Mr Morgan is very professional and explained everything in detail. His pricing is very reasonable, and he seems so honest and I didn't feel pressured at all and he just made sure I knew how everything worked.Marilyn D.
- Business Description:MasonryRecent Review:Chris did an excellent job! He was prompt, responsive, knowledgeable, and cared about the quality of his work. We would definitely contact him again should the need arise.Connie E.
- Business Description:We are a customer service driven construction company that encompasses all facets of your commercial and residential Roofing and Remodeling needs! We are a first generation family owned & operated company serving all cities and towns within our home state of Oklahoma and some neighboring states as well. Offering flexible payment options has allowed us to fit each clients needs perfectly without straining their abilities to get the best of any project and often times more than they expected...Recent Review:Craig and his crew did a great job. He took the time to get the quote done right and fix all the problems that needed to be taken care of, and then he worked with the insurance company and got the best settlement we could get. The roof was a difficult one to replace, but they got the work done all in a single day. They took what was going to be a stressful project and made it easyNeal J.
- Business Description:We specialize in the design and installation of a variety of outdoor projects, including landscaping and hardscaping for properties of all shapes and sizes. Serving Tulsa and surrounding areas. Whether you have a residential or commercial property that needs our help, you'll have our 20+ years of experience working on the new look and feel. Your happiness is our number one priority. We take pride in providing you with the best possible service throughout the entire project, from conception to..Recent Review:We needed to landscape a corner to hide electric box and handle some drainage. Also wanted to add a fireplace and pergola to our patio. The landscape and drain work went as planned and as needed. The patio and fireplace look fantastic. From inside the house it looks like an additional room. We live on a corner and our back yard is visible from the side street. We sit on the patio and listen to the neighborhood people walk by and compliment our yard several times a week. It looks great and probably added significant value to the houseRandall D.
- Business Description:BBB A+ rating. Workers comp. and Liability insured.Recent Review:Jeff Baxter was terrific! He messaged me back the same day that I submitted a quote request, and was on site just 3 days later! He took a look at the repair needed and gave an honest and decent estimate, and was able to fix it the same dayStephen O.
- Business Description:Visit our website: www.precisehomespecialties.com. Whether it's seamless guttering and downspouts, French drains, or exterior painting, our work speaks for itself. Customer satisfaction is our first priority, and it shows in our work. Our customer reviews have helped us win the Angie's List "Super Service Award" seven years in a row. We have from 2-4 top-rated, skilled people working at any one time with the owner carefully supervising every job to ensure it is done with detail and precisionRecent Review:Precise Home Specialties did an excellent job for us. We have a Tudor style home, which is not easy to paint. Their attention to detail and prep work were the best we've had in our 30+ years of home ownership. Would highly recommendbill d.
- Business Description:Homeguard Construction always provides TOP QUALITY Residential and Commercial Construction Services with Unsurpassed Customer Satisfaction. We provide ideas, advice and the expertise to determine the best construction process to fit your needs. When Homeguard Construction reviews a client's project we provide a clear cost conscious price analysis. Many clients have realized tremendous savings and a job done right by having Homeguard Construction as a guide for their building project. Our comp..Recent Review:The crew was professional, and the project was done quickly. We had several special requests, and they executed them all. They also did a nice job cleaning up the site. We were so pleased with the results that we have used Homeguard on subsequent projects, including home repairs and house painting. We have referred the company to friends, who have also been pleased. Pat says the job isn't over until the customer is happy. He is great to work with, and we will continue to use his company in the futureJ P.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of thisLaVona F.
- Business Description:Birkes Construction Company, L.L.C. has been in business in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area since 1998 and has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB.) We are a fully insured firm that specializes in all facets of construction...from partnering with you and working with insurance companies on your behalf as a result of damage due to natural disasters such as water, wind and fire damage, to remodeling an existing structure, to building brand new construction. We also offer emerg..Recent Review:brandon birkes rarely showed, took from June until December 2016 to get back into home. lied in the contract, charged 1000s for work not done, created another flood into an outer wall, improperly laid all travertine, lied extensively and refused to correct any errors. 3 years later he sued me for 5k which i tried to withhold in an effor5 to get him to please fix his horrible work. Subsequent contracrors have indicated that the entire master bath will have to be gutted to properly renovate the master bath. Many many photos upon request. Additionally, my husband and i removed all hardwoods, and most carpet and much if the master bath to try and help contractor . His partner at time indicated alcoholism as what caused this and problems at many other jobs. please, run!!kim w.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Construction-Roofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Sand Springs
- Broken Arrow
masonry contractors in Tulsa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Concrete Solutions LLC18609 E 49th Pl
- All American Exteriors6308 Chester Ln
- Anderson Maintenance & Home improvement Gen. Con.P. O. Box 1664
- ARIES PRECISION MASONARY1006 North Dogwood St.
- AVILLA MASONRY6822 E 78TH PL
- Affordable Concrete Solutions LLC
- Baxter Stone & Brick Repair1611 E 45th St
- BENNY AUSTIN MARBLE & GRANITE344405 E 770 Rd
- Better Lawns & Gardens5103 S Sheridan Rd #232
- BIRKES CONSTRUCTION CO LLC5132 S 94th East Ave
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc Tulsa9723 E 61st St
- Bonomi Enterprise1206 S. 93rd East Avenue
- Baxter Stone & Brick Repair
- C&A Paint and Remodel Inc1321 W Will Rogers Blvd.
- Cleon Plunk Masonry, Inc.1900 W. Broadway St.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- ColourScape LLC7970 E 59th St Ste 5304
- Commercial Waterproofing Inc1801 W Detroit St
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Concrete Revolutions Llc38482 N 4000 Rd
- C&A Paint and Remodel Inc
- Impact Workforce3224 S New Haven Ave
- Impact Workforce
- Patioscapes, Inc10301 East 51st Street
- Peppy's Developments18554 N Jamestown Ave
- Platinum Roofing & Construction SolutionsP.O. Box 35372
- pmh construction llc7940 NW 39th Expy
- Point2Point General Contracting & Roofing15702 E 99th St N
- Prime Home Co23672 E 131st St S
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Patioscapes, Inc
- R. Shields Construction Ltd5522 S Delaware Pl
- Regal Home Renovations, LLC10726 E 26th St
- Renovation and Construction Services6314 E 15th St
- Rent A Guy462 E. 138th Pl.
- Residential Repair Inc7628 E. 46th St
- RidgeLine Construction & Roofing Of Oklahoma,LLC850 W 149th St
- Round_tuit Masonry6631 E 130th Pl S
- R. Shields Construction Ltd
- Tall Grass Landscaping3025 W Oakland
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Tarrant Masonry4110 E 23rd St
- Tarrant Masonry8088 South Yale Avenue
- Team Contracting LLCPO Box 667
- The Sonrise CompaniesPO BOX 141007
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- THE TULSA BRICKLAYER20910 E 40TH ST
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Three Oaks Lawn Maintenance13716 E 15th St
- Tulsa Brick Works27653 E 112th St S
- Tulsa Masonry Design3658 s 107th e ave
- Tulsa Tree and Landscape7811 S Urbana Ave
- Turner MasonryPO Box 150015
- Tall Grass Landscaping