Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tulsa, OK
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tulsa
- Mobile Small Engine ServiceVery well. Although this is the "busy time" for lawn mower servicing/repair, he was able to come within a week, got my loose drive belt tightened, fixed two flat and one low tire with tire sealer. In addition, he did a spring tune-up (change oil, change oil filter, clean air filter, sharpen & balance the blades, and greased). All this for half of what I paid for just the tune-up last year. Highly recommend him
- AAA MOWER SVCNo longer operating in Tulsa, but explained to me over the phone what I needed to do, which was spot-on. Went "above-and-beyond the call of duty" to help me out, and saved me over $70.00 by doing it myself. If he opens up shop elsewhere, you'd be wise to give him your business!
- Urban Auto Lawn RepairThey did so good. He worked on my mower and got it done in one day. My neighbor said it was a very fair price for the work that was done. Most places you take the mower and it takes a week to get it done where he had it back the next day. They are really super nice guys and they do auto repairs as well. I love that they do dog rescues. Animal lovers should use them
- ALL SAW SERVICES INCI was looking for a contractor to repair my riding lawn mower. I called and talked with Robert but learned that they only repair the smaller and quot;walk behindand quot; mowers instead of the larger riding machines. Robert asked what problems I was having and he made a recommendation on what to repair. He said that he had the parts and invited me to come by their store. When I arrived at the store, I found a well stocked facility and was immediately met by Robert and one associate. They were very attentive, friendly, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about my mower. Robert answered my questions and concerns on making my own repair... he gave great advice on what to do and what to look for then sold me the parts that I needed. I haave some mechanical aptitude but was hesitant to make my own repairs as I feared it may take too much time... I wanted my mower fixed right away so that I could keep up with cutting a large amount of grass on our property. Robert reassured me that his recommended parts would almost certainly fix the problem so I made my purchase and then left. Within 1 1/2 hours, I was cutting grass again! I am so pleased that, with their advice, I saved money and time! He could easily have sold many other parts that weren't necessarily needed but didn't take advantage of me. My repair cost me $40 plus 1 1/2 hours labor... I had anticipated spending $200 by having someone else make the repair. Very well done and I recommend to all. They are knowledgeable and honest.. Thank you Robert for your expert help
- A BELL SMALL ENGINE REPAIRI took in my mower because it wouldn't start. This company charges $70/hr for their labor which seemed reasonable and they make sure to call you PRIOR to doing any work to tell you what's wrong and how much it will cost to fix it. They were extremely busy when I took my mower in and it took a week for them to get to it (this is the only reason I put a 'B' instead of an 'A' on responsiveness). This is not bad, just expect to wait a while. They called me to tell me what the mower needed which was a good tune-up and the next day I picked up the mower with no problems
- A BELL SMALL ENGINE REPAIRI took my old 20" Poulan chainsaw to the ABEL shop and put down a deposit for its repair. Being the busy season, they told me it would be three weeks or so before they could look at it. About three weeks later the shop called with an estimate for me to approve before they would proceed with the repair work. I approved the cost and the saw was ready a few days later
- ALL SAW SERVICES INCI took it in and described the problems with the mower. They told me it might be 2-3 weeks because of their current workload. This was early spring and since everyone was getting their mowers fixed I understood why it might take so long. They ended up having it ready in less that 2 weeks. Took it home and it is running great now. I would recommend them to anyone needing mower repair
- SMITH FARM & GARDENI actually do all my own but they are very helpful. I collect chain saws so I am always running there to get parts. I spend between $20-$100. They are very knowledgeable and they typically have all my parts in stock. They are wonderful. If they don't know they can pull the schematic up on the computer and I can tell them what I need
- LAHMEYER KART SHOPThey gave me lots of options for the estimate and repairs. It was a fairly good price. I've used him before for other stuff years ago. It was super cheap. It is a little mom and pop place.
- ALL SAW SERVICES INCWe were disappointed tothat All Saw went out of business but when I spoke to Robert today, he said that he is still in business but does all the work himself. Doesn't repair weed eaters or chain saws just lawn mowers. You have to bring in the mowers between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. We have always had good service for a fair price with All Saw Services
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tulsa
- Business Description:We are a business family owned and operated. Cut out the middle man and save some money.You will always be dealing with the same person with a one on one communication. We have 6 family members that help us.We are insured and bonded.We take pride in our work. Guaranteed lowest prices with quality workRecent Review:Very polite and helpful. They would do above and beyond for usJennifer R.
- Business Description:We provide the highest quality from mowing weeding flower beds hedge trimming leaf removal.Recent Review:Excellent work ethic. Dan has a great personality too. I highly recommend Harding Lawn CareMary G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Recent Review:We were disappointed tothat All Saw went out of business but when I spoke to Robert today, he said that he is still in business but does all the work himself. Doesn't repair weed eaters or chain saws just lawn mowers. You have to bring in the mowers between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. <br /> We have always had good service for a fair price with All Saw Services. <br /Ann H.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned business located in Tulsa Oklahoma. We repair riding lawn mowers, push mowers, air compressors, pressure washers, weed eaters, roto tillers and much much more.
- Business Description:SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS FOR 29 YEARS, 10 EMPLOYEES.Recent Review:Took a week to get the mower back. It would start, but ran rough. It worked another two months, then one day would not start again. Not happy. I wound up buying a new mower to keep my neighbors and city inspectors of my back. I'm going to use another repair shop next timeBarry P.
- Business Description:Lawnmower&smallenginerepair
- Business Description:Hi my name is joseph Elliott. I work on lawn mowers and small engines. I also do auto repair on certain models of cars and trucks. I started my business in 2019. My goal is to provide the best service that I can to my customer's. I am upfront and honest and stand behind my work. Honesty is rare to find these days. I want my customer's to have a place they can trust to get their machines repaired and know it will be done right. I do not cut corner's. I always try to provide my customer's the b..
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Very well. Technician was very professional and did a good job. I was very pleased with the services performed.Stella G.
- Business Description:Urban Auto Lawn Repair specializes in automotive repairs and small engine repairs. We are the only shop in the great state of Oklahoma that offers all around service for all your repair needs whether its for personal or commercial needs. We are located in Tulsa Oklahoma and our location is a prefect spot for a repair shop! Give us a call today! Automotive services: Brakes, suspension, engine work, soon will offer alignment service. Small engine service: Engine, hydraulic system, electrical, s..Recent Review:Very good. Previously had O2 sensor replaced at Hyundai dealership...went out shortly thereafter, engine light came on again. One trip to Urban it was fixed, light dud not come back on.Toni H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Sand Springs
- Broken Arrow
lawn mower repair shops in Tulsa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Small Engine & Equipment Repair LLC
- Small Engine & Equipment Repair LLC
- Harding lawn Care8712 E 80th Pl
- Harding lawn Care
- Northern Tool + Equipment10111 E 71st St
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- P & D Mower Service23rd & S. Yale Ave.
- P & D Mower Service
- TS Services - Professional Exterior Cleaning16344 E 460 Rd
- TS Services - Professional Exterior Cleaning
- Urban Auto Lawn Repair5903 S 107th E Ave Unit 111
- Urban Auto Lawn Repair