Exceptional Roofing & Exteriors

OK
Oklahoma: Contractors

1408 S DENVER AVE

Tulsa, OK 74119

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

We specialize working hail claims , working directly with insurance adjusters on your behalf, storm specialist, free estimates , We have 20yrs plus experience , we don't treat our homeowners like a number, we build lifetime relationships .... " WE TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE OUR HOME " - MOTTO...

roofing (4)gutter repair (3)siding companies (1)screen repair (1)

10/16/2020

I recently had wind/hail damage to my roof. I called Exceptional Roofing and Darrin came and expected my roof the very next day. He walked me through the process step by step and was very helpful. I ended up getting a complete new roof and gutters. His crew did an amazing job. I was shocked at how fast they started and finished the job. I would absolutely recommend this company to my friends and f...

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

07/17/2020

The work was excellent, the partial repair was on time, did exactly what they said they would do.And they did an excellent job cleaning after the work has been done. They just a very good job, worked hard and it was an excellent job that they did.

Description of Work
Partial repair on our residential house and did the full roof replacement on the roof for a 2 townhouses

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

07/16/2020

It was great. They were there dependable, they got the job done quickly and efficiently and they cleaned up after themselves really well.

Description of Work
They put a new roof, new gutters and window screens.

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

07/16/2020

It was great. They were all good, they did a really good job, they did the roof in one day and they cleaned up after work.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my house.

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

07/10/2020

Exceptional Roofing & Exteriors did AMAZING work! They completed the work in a very efficient and timely manner. They also did an awesome job at cleanup. They were exceptional to work with and great at communicating. My home looks better than it ever has before and it’s all thanks to them!!

Description of Work
Roof, Gutters, Siding and Painting

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

We specialize in residential, commercial , all types of shingles, flat roof , tile , spray on roof coatings, metal, euro shield , tpo , wood shake