When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Wellington, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Wellington
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- SCHADE SURVEYING COPerfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail
- SCHADE SURVEYING COHIS ANSWERING SERVICE IS NOT VERY RESPONSIVE AND VERY MECHANICAL. ALL THEY COULD DO WAS TAKE ALL MY INFORMATION EVERY TIME I CALLED, WITH NO IDEA I HAD EVER CALLED PREVIOUSLY. HE WAS ON VACATION AT THE TIME. ONCE HE GOT BACK HE WAS VERY RESPONSIVE, AND WAS HERE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, AND EVEN MADE A SPECIAL TRIP TO BRING ME THE SURVEY RESULTS PERSONALLY
- SCHADE SURVEYING COBILL AND HIS CREW RESPONDED TO MY REQUEST QUICKLY AND PERFORMED THE SURVEY WITHIN A WEEK FROM MY FIRST CONTACT WITH HIM. HE RETRIEVED MAPS FROM THE COUNTY AND SCHEDULED THE DATE OF THE BOUNDARY SURVEY WITH ME SO THAT I COULD OBSERVE THE SURVEY OPERATION. BILL AND HIS CREW ARRIVED ON TIME, PERFORMED THE SURVEY AND PROPERTY LINE MARKING TO MY SPECIFICATIONS (THE CREW HAD TO CHOP ITS WAY THROUGH SOME HEAVY BRUSH TO DO THE JOB) AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY. HE MAILED OUT SURVEY MAPS TO ME AND TO MY TITLE COMPANY IN A TIMELY FASHION. DOWNSIDE: I HAD TO INITIATE MORE FOLLOW-UP TELEPHONE CALLS THAN I THINK I SHOULD HAVE. DESPITE THAT I WOULD DEFINITELY USE HIM AGAIN, ESPECIALLY AS HIS PRICE WAS $450 LESS THAN ANOTHER ESTIMATE I RECEIVED
Land Surveyors in Wellington
- Business Description:Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008Recent Review:I can't say enough about the job Bill and his staff did. We were attempting to plant some trees in our backyard and the neighbor of the abutting property disputed our ownership of the land on which we were trying to plant. As the trees had already been delivered but not yet planted, time was of the essence to prevent them from dying. Through my brother, I found Bill on Angie's List and gave him a call out of the blue late last week. I had tried a number of other providers, but all were either unresponsive, backed up several weeks, or astronomically expensive (or all of the above). Bill, on the other hand, was extremely helpful. He answered right away and helped guide me through the process I knew little about. He even encouraged me to find the property pins on my own to claim ownership, so he is not just out for your money. Since we needed definitive proof, we went ahead with the survey. Bill was able to come out on very short notice (just a few days) and was in constant contact with me via email and phone. As soon as he finished the job, he called me and let me know that we did indeed own the land in dispute so I could call the landscaper and have him proceed. Bill was exceptionally professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He did a tremendous job and I give him my highest recommendation. Thank you Bill!! <br /> -Christopher Hurst <br /Jonathan H.
- Business Description:SURVEYING BUSINESS
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL E-MAIL: HAMILL@GEOSEARCHES.COM
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with four employees. Payment is figure out by our company giving you a free quote on your property, from there we asses everything that needs to be done and give a price for the items. From there we have the property owner sign the price agreement and we take payment after the job is complete
- Business Description:GBC Design, Inc. is a multidiscipline firm offering design services in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Architecture in Northeast Ohio & some services in most of the United States.
- Business Description:Babcock land surveyors inc, licensed in ohio and pennsylvania. Family owned & operated. Professional, efficient & affordable.
- Business Description:Yardmaster, Inc. commercial landscape maintenance and construction services provide effective and efficient solutions for any size property. We combine cost control and problem solving to create a custom program for each client. When it comes to experience, no one company has pushed more snow over the past 38 years than Yardmaster, Inc. And, no one company knows more about what it takes to keep your facility in operation during the most challenging of winter conditions. Yardmaster, Inc. help..
- Business Description:TRANSWORLD COLLECTION AGENCY, WE OFFER THE BEST RATES IN TOWN. EMAIL ME TO WATCH THE FREE VIDEO.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Wellington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc6914 Brakeman Rd
Painesville, Ohio 44077
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- L V Surveying Inc15145 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- L V Surveying Inc
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC7776 Egypt Rd
Medina, Ohio 44256
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC
- Yardmaster, Inc.1447 North Ridge Road
Painesville, Ohio 44077
- Yardmaster, Inc.