Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Brunswick, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Brunswick
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- SCHADE SURVEYING COPerfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail
- SCHADE SURVEYING COI liked everything- he was everything the people said he was. I called & left my phone number, he called back immediately, & gave me his cell phone number because that was the easiest way to reach him. He made an appointment to come out & he came when he said he would. He also told me that my title had not been amended & recommended that I get it done. If I had sold the house, I would have had to get it surveyed again & all the money I'd paid would have been for nothing. The estimate that he gave me was exactly what the bill was. He was also very honest & took the time to tell me all of my options. He was also as nice & as professional as can be
- SCHADE SURVEYING COWe needed to have our property surveyed ASAP. Schade came out when they said they would and had maps done for us two days later.
Land Surveyors in Brunswick
- Business Description:Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008Recent Review:Everything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for meLaura B.
- Business Description:No job is to small. Mainly Residential, for fences, landscaping, and construction. Award winning.Recent Review:Mr. Ferris was very efficient and did a great job! He gets a high recommendation from me.James H.
- Business Description:In 1977, A&J Insulation started and incorporated in Parma, OH. A&J Insulation specializes in the insulating of existing homes and have been providing these services to the residents of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, and Lake Counties for the past 30 years. 5 employees. No subs. Charges by the job. No travel charges. Ask for Angie's list discountRecent Review:Did not. Due to family emergency, could not take advantage of deal before it expired. A&J happily told me to just call when I was ready. Although this deal expired in January, I am now ready and when I emailed them to schedule I was simply told "We are out of business" when I contacted them. Not even a "Sorry". Not sure why they are still listed on Angies as a supplier...Robert K.
- Business Description:Owner operated. 7 employees. No subs. Charges by the job.
- Business Description:I am a Licensed Surveyor in Ohio, I preform Boundary Survey, Property Splits and MLS Surveyors in Summit, Stark, Cuyahoga, Medina, and Portage. I also Create Digital Terrain Files for Topcon equipped machines and rovers. I accept Cash and Checks, half down half upon completion
- Business Description:Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of OhioRecent Review:Instead of asking anything about my property, I was asked if I knew how to use a computer because I could go to the website and see that it was a minimum of $500. I tried to give more information on my property but was immediately cutoff. I tried to explain the urgency and he told me that he could get out to my property tomorrow but his price would go up to $9000. I would never hire someone who spoke to a potential customer the way I was spoken to. Very disrespectfulJennifer C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- North Royalton
- Columbia Station
- Broadview Heights
- Parma Heights
- Middleburg Heights
- Olmsted Falls
- Brook Park
- Sharon Center
- North Olmsted
- Brooklyn Heights
- Seven Hills
- Chippewa Lake
land surveyors in Brunswick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc6914 Brakeman Rd
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath1258 Cleveland Ave NW
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP
- Naylor's Surveying3875 Park Ridge Dr
- Naylor's Surveying
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC7776 Egypt Rd
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC
- Yardmaster, Inc.1447 North Ridge Road
- Yardmaster, Inc.