Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lorain, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lorain
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me read less
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done read less
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review.. read less
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris read less
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100 read less
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- SCHADE SURVEYING COPerfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail read less
- SCHADE SURVEYING COHe was here for a couple hours surveying my property. I was really satisfied with his work. I have no complaints at all with his service. I would use them again.
- SCHADE SURVEYING COMr. Schade was very responsive, informative and professional. After a referral from my brother, I looked up Schade Surveying on the Angie's List website on June 5th and scheduled the appointment for the 21st of June. Mr. Schade and his workers arrived as promised both on time and on the correct day. Mr. Schade took the time to explain where my property lines are located which is great since I am new to owning a home. He answered my questions respectfully and was a genuine pleasure to work with. I would recommend Schade Surveying to anyone read less
Land Surveyors in Lorain
- Business Description:Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008Recent Review:Everything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me read lessLaura B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with four employees. Payment is figure out by our company giving you a free quote on your property, from there we asses everything that needs to be done and give a price for the items. From there we have the property owner sign the price agreement and we take payment after the job is complete read less
- Business Description:SURVEYING BUSINESS
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL E-MAIL: HAMILL@GEOSEARCHES.COM
- Business Description:Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of OhioRecent Review:Instead of asking anything about my property, I was asked if I knew how to use a computer because I could go to the website and see that it was a minimum of $500. I tried to give more information on my property but was immediately cutoff. I tried to explain the urgency and he told me that he could get out to my property tomorrow but his price would go up to $9000. I would never hire someone who spoke to a potential customer the way I was spoken to. Very disrespectful read lessJennifer C.
- Business Description:Babcock land surveyors inc, licensed in ohio and pennsylvania. Family owned & operated. Professional, efficient & affordable.
- Recent Review:It was a pleasure to work with Jim and his team. We scheduled the survey within reasonable time, they arrived on time, and Jim followed up with printed layouts of the property. They are very professional and did a great job. <br / read lessAlexis D.
- Business Description:Exacta is Ohio's leading provider of Land Surveying Services. We cover all 88 Ohio Counties and take pride in exceeding our clients' expectations. Exacta surveyors use the latest technologies to accurately identify and mark your property lines. And, with multiple survey crews located throughout Ohio, we complete surveys quickly and at the lowest price possible. We ARE the friendly survey people. For real estate professionals, we offer an array of services to simplify and promote your busines.. read lessRecent Review:Two years after Exacta performed a mortgage survey for my property, it was discovered when the home next door was purchased, that the survey was more than 3 feet off thus making my garage on the neighbors property. I have been fighting to get a settlement with this company for more than 8 months. They have errors and omission insurance but do not use it because their deducible is $10,000. I had to retain a attorney to sue them despite the fact they were clearly wrong after receiving an in-depth boundary survey. The new survey proved the situation is much worse than we thought read lessJodee H.
- Recent Review:WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO, THEY ACCOMPLISHED THE TASK OF STAKING PROPERTY, AND THEY SAID IT WOULD COST UNDER $500 WHICH IT WAS. MOST OTHERS QUOTED $500+. ONE QUOTE WAS $800-$1100!DANIEL G.
- Recent Review:They were on time and performed the work as they said they would. They marked the one property line as I had asked and provided a plot map as I had requested as well. I was very pleased with the surveyors they sent out read lessMICHELLE G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Sheffield Lake
- North Ridgeville
- Avon Lake
- South Amherst
- Bay Village
- North Olmsted
- Olmsted Falls
- Columbia Station
- Rocky River
- Fairview Park
- Brook Park
- Berlin Heights
land surveyors in Lorain
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc6914 Brakeman Rd
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
- Exacta Land Surveying
- L V Surveying Inc15145 Lorain Ave
- L V Surveying Inc
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC7776 Egypt Rd
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC
- Yardmaster, Inc.1447 North Ridge Road
- Yardmaster, Inc.