Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Medina, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Medina
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me read less
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done read less
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review.. read less
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris read less
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100 read less
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- SCHADE SURVEYING COPerfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail read less
- SCHADE SURVEYING COI called Bill in Feb. to survey my property for a shed. He came out within a week and surveyed the property while I was at work. He returned later that day to meet with me. Bill explained everything on the map, walked the property with me and left visible markers in the ground. Also, he gave me certified copies of the property map read less
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThey came when they said they would come, charged what they said they would charge, and did a careful job. They came back and added additional markers when one part of the border was not entirely clear to the fence company. I was totally satisfied.
Land Surveyors in Medina
- Business Description:Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008Recent Review:Everything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me read lessLaura B.
- Business Description:No job is to small. Mainly Residential, for fences, landscaping, and construction. Award winning.Recent Review:Mr. Ferris was very efficient and did a great job! He gets a high recommendation from me.James H.
- Recent Review:It was a pleasure to work with Jim and his team. We scheduled the survey within reasonable time, they arrived on time, and Jim followed up with printed layouts of the property. They are very professional and did a great job. <br / read lessAlexis D.
- Business Description:Hughes Kitchens and Bath is a full service remodeling firm that was founded in 1948 We specialize in remodeling - primarily in kitchens and bathrooms However something as simple as replacing a faucet to - removing walls, or a complete home redesign, along with office and light commercial remodels all fall into part of what we do. Our staff of designers, interior designers and the finest artisans all work together to help our clients achieve the look and products they desire, and in the proces.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went fine. They were able to design a very open combined kitchen and dining room in a very small home. They were able to start earlier than expected and they were done in the stated time. Everything went smoothly and the builder, John did a wonderful job. He kept us informed about anything that might affect us: cutting off the water or electricity since we were both around a lot during the construction. We also had 4 cats and a dog and we all lived in the living room and bedroom and used the basement for a kitchen. John made things much less stressful read lessMelanie O.
- Business Description:Our longevity as a full service successful landscape company can be attributed to a constant desire to uphold our extraordinary reputation, our dedication to cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, and ongoing development of a company comprised of professional, creative and trustworthy individuals read lessRecent Review:He is certainly a quality landscaper and has a great reputation.Fred P.
- Business Description:John R. Hoy and Associates, Inc. is a well respected firm in Cleveland, Ohio. Established in 1963, we provide Land Planning, Surveying and Consulting services to Homeowners, School Boards, Churches, Hospitals, Universities, Conservation Groups and other commercial clients in the Northern Ohio area read lessRecent Review:Because Mr. Hoyt's cost was greater than another one quote given to us, we did not use his service. <br /> Even under those circumstances he was kind enough to give us pointers to avoid possible problems with the person we decided to use. <br /> Mr. Hoyt was very prompt in returning my initial call and was very professional. I would definitely consider using his services in the future, should the need arise. In the long run, cost isn't everything. We felt that Mr. Hoyt was much more professional and helpful than the person we used. <br / read lessElizabeth C.
- Business Description:I am a Licensed Surveyor in Ohio, I preform Boundary Survey, Property Splits and MLS Surveyors in Summit, Stark, Cuyahoga, Medina, and Portage. I also Create Digital Terrain Files for Topcon equipped machines and rovers. I accept Cash and Checks, half down half upon completion read less
- Business Description:I've been in the land surveying business since 1973, and created Capitol Survey Company in 1993. We pride ourselves in providing accurate survey work, and always complete the survey work in the quoted time frame. We are fully licensed by the Ohio State Board of Professional Engineers & Surveyors (renewed yearly), maintain professional liability insurance provided by Schinnerer/CNA, and our employees are covered by the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation. read lessRecent Review:We called them and they couldn't come on the day agreed upon. They set another day and arrived promptly to do the work. The job took about three hours. They walked me through the survey and explained what they did. They sent me a report that was just lines and numbers with no explaination. I called and requested that they amend the report to include an explaination for the company that was installing the fence. It took three tries but they finally sent a report that contained an explaination. <br / read lessEmily E.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business offering Professional Land Surveying Services in the State of Ohio (preferred area is Stark and surrounding Counties). A Professional Surveyor is always on site, taking the measurements, and determining the outcome of the survey. We strive to offer individualized service at a fair price read less
- Business Description:Exacta is Ohio's leading provider of Land Surveying Services. We cover all 88 Ohio Counties and take pride in exceeding our clients' expectations. Exacta surveyors use the latest technologies to accurately identify and mark your property lines. And, with multiple survey crews located throughout Ohio, we complete surveys quickly and at the lowest price possible. We ARE the friendly survey people. For real estate professionals, we offer an array of services to simplify and promote your busines.. read lessRecent Review:Two years after Exacta performed a mortgage survey for my property, it was discovered when the home next door was purchased, that the survey was more than 3 feet off thus making my garage on the neighbors property. I have been fighting to get a settlement with this company for more than 8 months. They have errors and omission insurance but do not use it because their deducible is $10,000. I had to retain a attorney to sue them despite the fact they were clearly wrong after receiving an in-depth boundary survey. The new survey proved the situation is much worse than we thought read lessJodee H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Chippewa Lake
- Westfield Center
- West Salem
- Sharon Center
- Columbia Station
land surveyors in Medina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc6914 Brakeman Rd
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath1258 Cleveland Ave NW
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP
- Naylor's Surveying3875 Park Ridge Dr
- Naylor's Surveying
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC7776 Egypt Rd
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC
- Yardmaster, Inc.1447 North Ridge Road
- Yardmaster, Inc.