When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in North Ridgeville, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in North Ridgeville
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- SCHADE SURVEYING COPerfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail
- SCHADE SURVEYING COTHEY WERE VERY HELPFUL IN MARKING THE LINES AND RUNNING INTERFERENCE WITH THE NEIGHBORS. THEY DID A GOOD JOB WITH OUR WOODED LOT.
- SCHADE SURVEYING COWe recently purchased a home and were thinking of putting a fence or planting shubbery for privacy. We wanted to be sure that we would not encroach on our neighbors property. Called Mr. Schade, explained what we needed. He gave me a quote over the phone and made an appointment to do the work. He then came out on time and did what I requested including marking the perimeter of my property. Upon completion he walked me around and explained everything. He followed up by sending me 3 copies in the mail
Land Surveyors in North Ridgeville
- Business Description:Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008Recent Review:Everything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for meLaura B.
- Business Description:Exacta is Ohio's leading provider of Land Surveying Services. We cover all 88 Ohio Counties and take pride in exceeding our clients' expectations. Exacta surveyors use the latest technologies to accurately identify and mark your property lines. And, with multiple survey crews located throughout Ohio, we complete surveys quickly and at the lowest price possible. We ARE the friendly survey people. For real estate professionals, we offer an array of services to simplify and promote your busines..
- Business Description:John R. Hoy and Associates, Inc. is a well respected firm in Cleveland, Ohio. Established in 1963, we provide Land Planning, Surveying and Consulting services to Homeowners, School Boards, Churches, Hospitals, Universities, Conservation Groups and other commercial clients in the Northern Ohio areaRecent Review:He is very thorough and meticulous. Every detail was found. They found old surveys and found that they were incorrect. I hired a company prior to hiring John R. Hoy and Associates and they fail in comparison.CHARMAINE R.
- Recent Review:It was a pleasure to work with Jim and his team. We scheduled the survey within reasonable time, they arrived on time, and Jim followed up with printed layouts of the property. They are very professional and did a great job. <br /Alexis D.
- Business Description:Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of OhioRecent Review:We had rough spots some was not his doing but our biggest problem is that he was to have placed land stakes or corner markers, if he did they are not there now. Our biggest problem is that he will not return phone calls or emails. All we would like for him to do is meet with us so we could get them placed so we could put the land up for sale. <br /> <br />I really struggle with companies that will not at least answer an email <br /Sandra S.
- Business Description:In 1977, A&J Insulation started and incorporated in Parma, OH. A&J Insulation specializes in the insulating of existing homes and have been providing these services to the residents of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, and Lake Counties for the past 30 years. 5 employees. No subs. Charges by the job. No travel charges. Ask for Angie's list discountRecent Review:Jerry arrived on time to offer the quote. There was no pressure, but he offered us options from which we could select exactly what we wanted done. They air sealed bypasses, replaced existing baffles, vented two bath fans through the roof, and open blow the attics to a depth of 6". They took existing boards and screwed them to the joists. Then dammed the area that we wanted left for storage. <br /> The workers arrived on time, were neat and professional answered any question we might have, instructed us on what they were going to do and later showed us what they had done. Extremely courteous. CLEANED UP the areas after they were finished. They only took about a 10 minute lunch and immediately got back to work. <br /> There is no better rating I can give them, if there were they would get it. <br /> Yes I would definitely use them and or recommend them to my friends. <br /Ronald C.
- Business Description:Babcock land surveyors inc, licensed in ohio and pennsylvania. Family owned & operated. Professional, efficient & affordable.
- Business Description:SURVEYING BUSINESS
- Business Description:TRANSWORLD COLLECTION AGENCY, WE OFFER THE BEST RATES IN TOWN. EMAIL ME TO WATCH THE FREE VIDEO.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in North Ridgeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc6914 Brakeman Rd
Painesville, Ohio 44077
- Babcock Land Surveyors Inc
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- L V Surveying Inc15145 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- L V Surveying Inc
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC7776 Egypt Rd
Medina, Ohio 44256
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC
- Yardmaster, Inc.1447 North Ridge Road
Painesville, Ohio 44077
- Yardmaster, Inc.