Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Washington Court House, OH
There are 30 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Washington Court House
- Basement RemedyBasement Remedy is a great company. I had asked for referrals for a crack and crumbling brickwork on my garage from Angi and when "Basement Remedy" came up, I selected them for a quote by accident. But, Todd was one of the very few people who responded to my request and came out to give me an estimate. To my surprise, what I thought was a brick facing on my garage was something else entirely. Even though it is not something they usually work on, they came out and fixed the problem the next day. They were very professional and the repair looks great. They do much more than basements, so definitely give them a call
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.We have not had water issues since the work was completed. We chose the life time guarantee service and whenever we have questions they are quick to respond.
- OCHOA MASONRYEd was extremely professional. Great communicator and reliable worker. Showed up when scheduled, completed the work and cleaned up meticulously. The charges were very reasonable and I would definitely recommend his company for stone work and hire him again in the future.
- All Phaze MasonryThe All Phaze Masonry team, lead by its owner George Buzuleciu, were excellent in all aspects. Timely, quick response to our request to meet and present our needs and goals, a clear and easy to read quote, and smooth, worry-free project delivery. They are old school master craftsmen that breed confidence at every step - even their active job-site management was attentive, organized and once complete, it looked clean and showcase ready. We are already working to have All Phaze Masonry look at helping with additional projects. I highly recommend that you invite them to the conversation is you are considering projects that include Masonry work
- Integrity MasonryArnold Pack contacted me and gave me an idea on the phone how much it would cost to fix based on what he saw on the pictures. I didn't believe him. He cam out and looked at the job and gave me another price that was slightly higher than his first estimate with a logical reason why it was higher. Arnold was honest, and his company's name reflects his character, Integrity. When he told he was going to do something and when he would be there, he was there. He and his team tore down the old chimney and rebuilt a new one, added a new clean out door, rebuilt a new cap and were able to reuse the top flue. H Every other company I had come out, or person that came out gave me wild swings in costs, or only said they could this, or that. Arnold was the only one who said, the chimney should be rebuilt. I would recommend him and his team to anyone that needs to have mason work done. If I have any other projects to complete, I will call him first
- Chris Ruh Cement CoChris was extremely fast and reliable. Within the first contact, he was over to quote same day and scheduled us in the same week. During these times, getting someone to provide service and quality work is tough. With over 50 years of service and experience, it’s easy to go with Chris and his team. Chris lives up to his saying, “We aim to please!” Also, I can say if you are reluctant to get work done with Chris…Don’t worry about it!!
- Utmost RenovationsIt was a VERY positive experience. Mark, the owner, was amazingly responsive. He replied to my request for an estimate almost immediately and to all my emails the same day. He initially told me that he was scheduling for the next month, but he had a window of time and was able to do the work right away. Gabe and the other workers were professional and courteous and did a fantastic job. They were all very patient with my questions. I forgot to ask them to remove some awning anchors and nails in the mortar and patch them until after they had already finished the repointing, but they graciously took care of it the next day without hesitation. I was expecting the caulking to be white and obvious, but it matched the mortar and is inconspicuous. While there is no way for me to closely examine the work on the top of the chimney itself without getting up on the roof, I had a roofer out at the same time, and he said he was watching them work and thought they were doing a great job. Finally, they pointed out the fact that I was missing caps on two of my flues and worked with me to resolve the issue. I have already referred them to friends, and I would definitely hire them again
- VH RestorationsThe VH crew did an awesome job on my chimney. They communicated promptly and clearly what to expect and then delivered exactly that. My chimney was cracked and leaking, now, it not only looks great, but is dry as bone. If you need masonry work, this is company to use.
- VH RestorationsThe job was smooth. Crew were professional and efficient with no unexpected surprises or hassles. Repaired a few bricks that honestly needed dealt with for years and now it looks great
- VH RestorationsIt went well. The workers were pleasant and friendly and got the job done in a timely manner. Will recommend these guys to any friends of mine for any masonry work they need done.
Masonry Contractors in Washington Court House
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The ..Recent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to youWali A.
- Business Description:Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over timeRecent Review:Basement Remedy is a great company. I had asked for referrals for a crack and crumbling brickwork on my garage from Angi and when "Basement Remedy" came up, I selected them for a quote by accident. But, Todd was one of the very few people who responded to my request and came out to give me an estimate. To my surprise, what I thought was a brick facing on my garage was something else entirely. Even though it is not something they usually work on, they came out and fixed the problem the next day. They were very professional and the repair looks great. They do much more than basements, so definitely give them a callKarla A.
- Business Description:"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take c..Recent Review:The folks at Utmost Restorations are some of the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever worked with. They do exactly what they said they would, when they would do the work and their craftsmanship with masonry work was top notch.. Mark Huffler and his sons were all courteous and with the "utomost" of professionalism. Their prices are compeitiive and you cannot go wrong if you use them for any of your masonry or other concrete contracting work. 5 Stars for "ALL" of the people at Utmost Restorations .............Tim M. from Hilliard, OTim M.
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:They were able to fit us in 4 weeks earlier than planned (yay!) and the work took about 1.5 days to complete, which is totally reasonable. The company is super responsive and the work looks great!Sue H.
- Business Description:Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customersRecent Review:The service went well. They are professional and on time.Keneth N.
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.Recent Review:The job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa MasoDaniel M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 23 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $374.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is availableRecent Review:The company that replaced the driveway quoted $5,480 to replace the sidewalk -- nearly double what we would pay for the entire driveway job. We asked B-Level for an estimate to have the sidewalk leveled. Cost $626.40. We had that work done and they returned about 2 weeks later to caulk the area where the crack was and to caulk the seam between the sidewalk and the stoop. B-Level did a great jobBill B.
- Business Description:general concrete and masonry work.we do stamped concrete and regular also we do all types of masonry and glassblock projectsRecent Review:I was contacted, given an estimate and a slot on the schedule within a few days. The work was completed within a week. It went well and the finished work appears to be sturdier than what was replaced.MARTHA K.
Deals in Washington Court House for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Holland
- Mount Sterling
- New Vienna
- South Charleston
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
masonry contractors in Washington Court House
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Glass Block LLC3159 Berlin Station Rd
- 1st Choice Glass Block LLC
- ABC Masonry Construction Ltd279 Kramer st
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Adams Stone Contractors, LLC5610 Alliance Way
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- All Masonry & Repair9164 Mill St
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- ABC Masonry Construction Ltd
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- Basement Remedy6269 Lithopolis Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- bobthemason/chimneyservices3819 kinsey dr
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Bw Residential Solutions & Inspections LLC11904 London Rd
- B-Level Ltd
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- CCM. Complete Chimney Maintenance9359 Tarlton Rd
- Centennial Preservation Group LLC,600 N Cassady Ave Ste D
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- Clark local Masonry707 Cypress St
- Columbus Hardscapes LLC9434 Joy Ave
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Cornerstone Masonry Services 1553 Glades Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- Countryside Renovations10550 Crouse-Willison Rd.
- Creative Hardscape580 Barbara Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- CSL & Associates5768 Ravine Creek Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLC
- Eco Construction Services LLC5661 Blacks Road
- Edifice Restoration Contractor Inc6956 East Broad Street
- Epic Masonry & Construction Llc2173 Hanby Sq N
- European Landscape Patio & Building Contractors7497 Presidium Loop
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.4271 Weaver Ct N
- Eco Construction Services LLC
- Hamilton Parker Co1865 Leonard Ave
- Hamilton Parker Company188 E William St
- Harker Services LLC1847 Maroon Dr
- Hastings and Sons Concrete232 N Main St
Washington Court House, Ohio
- HIGGZ HOMEIMPROVEMENTS628 Forestwood Dr
- Hooper Home Improvement21 Baywood drive
- Hunter Construction Co.2588 Edgevale Rd.
- Hamilton Parker Co
- J & P CAULKING & MASONRY3858 ALUM CREEK DR
- J J CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 24593
Huber Heights, Ohio
- J Leonard Construction, Ltd243 N Harris Ave
- J. Beckner Construction6131 Prairiefire Ave
- Jack Turner Concrete329 E Weisheimer Rd
- JIM SLANE514 ryan ave
- JL Ferguson Building & Home Repair1045 Midland Ave.
- Johnson Contracting87 S 33rd St
- JPJ Masonry, INC.P.O. Box 852
- J & P CAULKING & MASONRY
- Lindsay-Wright Co2555 Dutch Lane Rd.
- Lindsay-Wright Co
- Midwest Masonry5585 Chillicothe Lancaster Rd SW
- Midwest Masonry
- Perrotti Contracting185 Buckeye Ct
- Pizzuti Masonry901 Bluffway Dr
- PJO Properties, LLC26415 US-23 S
- Plant Masonry201 S Main St
- Precision Concrete Solutions322 Center Rd
- Precision Slate & Tile Roofing Co. LTD2767 E. 4th Ave
- PRO SWEEP CHIMNEY SERVICE2642 Kingston Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- ProTech Basement Solutions LLC16862 Old Mansfield Rd.
- Punch Out Plus LLCPO BOX 605
- Perrotti Contracting
- QUALITY STONE VENEER655 Harrison Dr.
- QUALITY STONE VENEER
- r&j construction4847 Bonnieview Ave
- R&S Remodeling LLC664 E Schreyer Pl
- Rain Drain Drainage & Basement Systems752 N. State Street Suite 235
- Ralph Rhodes Custom Homes and Remodeling11316 Watkins Rd
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- Restoration Plus2536 Sunbury Dr
- RLG Development LLC2804 Sandhurst Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- RNA Construction llc863 cherrydale ave
- Rochell Landscape4095 Etna Hazelton Rd. SW
- r&j construction
- samczuk masonry675 bartfield dr
- Sealant Solutions Caulking and Masonry Restoration1051 Amherst Blvd
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Select Concrete Floors LLC741 Linden Ave
Washington Court House, Ohio
- samczuk masonry