Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hillsboro, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hillsboro
- McCarty's MasonryAbove and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
Masonry Contractors in Hillsboro
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customersRecent Review:The service went well. They are professional and on time.Keneth N.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's priceRecent Review:Worst experience ever---honestly! Homeowner beware! To start, Buckeye Waterproofing did not obtain a permit from the city as required. This one thing immediately stopped work after a day or so and significantly delayed completion. Buckeye used sub contractors when they promised, at least before a contract was signed and they had a down payment of our money, that they wouldn't. Buckeye would not pay one of the subcontractors, which in turn caused this subcontractor to request more money for the job from us and threaten to put a lien on our house. Buckeye did not deliver what was promised. Very sloppy work sealing the seam between the house and the driveway---black roofing tar was used and was hastily spattered everywhere, thick in some areas and thin in others. It is already wearing away, has holes in it and is leaking. Once this company gets you to commit with money, they think they've got you and they do whatever they want whenever they want however they want because they believe you won't go to anybody else because you are stuck with them once they have your floor/foundation jackhammered & opened up. Seriously consider this review. They even made an attempt 2x to collect final payment before work was comleted. I could go on...Truely the worst experience evercurtis h.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Lloyd pnh is a family-owned business we started this business 20 years ago I have been doing blacktop and concrete for over 35 years there is nothing that I cannot do when it comes to this type of business we started this business when our children were born and hopefully they can take over when we are gone I take pride and what I do so I guarantee my customers 100% satisfaction and my pricing is very fair I can do all black top driveways and seal work along with all concrete dr..
- Business Description:Family Owned & Operated
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Vienna
- Mount Orab
- West Union
- Washington Court House
- Pleasant Plain
masonry contractors in Hillsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & A Masonry14701 State Route 93 S
- Baird Concrete Products Inc15 Locust St
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- B & A Masonry
- Dailey's Concrete Construction623 S High St Apt 2
- Dailey's Concrete Construction
- Hastings and Sons Concrete232 N Main St
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Hastings and Sons Concrete
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC5941 Riber Rd
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC
- Owens tree&mulch
- Owens tree&mulch
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC