Basement Remedy

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2014

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

6269 Lithopolis Rd

Carroll, OH 43112

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over time....

foundation repair (47)basement waterproofing (23)masonry (18)excavating (15)drain pipe installation (14)chimney repair (7)glass block (1)well & water pump repair (3)concrete driveways (1)

09/25/2021

Basement Remedy is a great company. I had asked for referrals for a crack and crumbling brickwork on my garage from Angi and when "Basement Remedy" came up, I selected them for a quote by accident. But, Todd was one of the very few people who responded to my request and came out to give me an estimate. To my surprise, what I thought was a brick facing on my garage was something else entirely. Even...

Description of Work
Stucco/concrete repair

Category masonry

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

It was a stucco face (deco) that is made to look like brick. Repair method is totally different than traditional brick. We were happy with the finished product and glad to hear homeowner is as well.

09/15/2021

Wonderful! So glad we were referred to Basement Remedy after speaking with many unqualified companies for a complicated repair. The owners are top notch, honest, reliable, and highly skilled. Would hire again for future projects and highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your structural repairs. It was our pleasure to get home back to safe and sound.

08/22/2021

Todd came out and explained everything to us and what needed to be done. He also mentioned items that were not needed on a quote we had already received. We appreciated his honesty and explanations on everything we were facing and that it was not as bad as we were led to believe. Thanks Todd!

Description of Work
Quote on basement repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

03/11/2021

Although I have not hired them for work (I need to have a very large tree removed before work can be down or the foundation issue will continue), Todd is super professional, very responsive and an honest guy. Todd helped me troubleshoot my issues over the phone and through pictures I sent him of the issue and even connected with an arborist to get a professional opinion on my behalf to fully asses...

Description of Work
Consultation for foundation repair on a historic home built in 1890

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

08/11/2020

Todd & team was absolutely great. They were very knowledgeable about the age and building practices of our 1890's home. Todd is super friendly and honest. They were very reliable and finished the work in the agreed upon time frame. The company was also very understanding of the hard financial times we were in and was accommodating with timing of payment. Overall, we are very pleased with the work ...

Description of Work
Tuck pointing our block garage

Category masonry

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

07/16/2020

They were one of the few firms that responded. They were excellent, professional, and did the work in a timely manner. I would recommend them for anyone needing masonry work or chimney repair. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

06/19/2020

Todd did a great job with a quality repair. Very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repair and replace rotted out rim joist

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/05/2020

Todd, Tyler and crew found and permanently fixed issues that could have become disastrous. Well functioning team , efficient, and did everything the right way. We are confident we will have no future issues.

Description of Work
Foundation wall was cracked and leaking.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

03/22/2020

My Florida Room floods every spring. Basement Remedy installed a french drain in our backyard last fall, and the Florida Room has stayed dry. We had over 2 inches of rain last week, and it still stayed dry! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a French Drain in back yard

Category drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

Thank you both for the update. I’m happy to hear all is well. Take Care, Tyler & Todd

03/20/2020

After getting a couple of estimates from two rather "cheesy" local companies that advertise on TV & radio, I opted to look for other companies on Angie's List. One company, the Basement Remedy, had very good reviews from customers, and it didn't advertise on mass media. Todd and Tyler assessed the situation, identified issues the other companies overlooked, and provided me with several options. Wh...

Description of Work
Repair cracks/displacement of basement wall, drainage, yard regrading, and point & tuck to exterior brick

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Review for Basement Remedy - 6269 Lithopolis Rd, Carroll, OH - 38453410

Thank you for trusting us with your home and the hospitality you provided to us.

Residential & commercial exterior excavation & waterproofing. Foundation inspection & repair. Interior & exterior drainage. Sump pumps.

Ask for details.