If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Chillicothe, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Chillicothe
- McCarty's MasonryAbove and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
Masonry Contractors in Chillicothe
- Business Description:Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundations, Drainage, Masonry, Chimneys, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over timeRecent Review:Wonderful! So glad we were referred to Basement Remedy after speaking with many unqualified companies for a complicated repair. The owners are top notch, honest, reliable, and highly skilled. Would hire again for future projects and highly recommend to othersHeather M.
- Business Description:"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take c..Recent Review:The folks at Utmost Restorations are some of the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever worked with. They do exactly what they said they would, when they would do the work and their craftsmanship with masonry work was top notch.. Mark Huffler and his sons were all courteous and with the "utomost" of professionalism. Their prices are compeitiive and you cannot go wrong if you use them for any of your masonry or other concrete contracting work. 5 Stars for "ALL" of the people at Utmost Restorations .............Tim M. from Hilliard, OTim M.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Above and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!Bean S.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.Recent Review:We had Ever Dry do some foundation work on our house when we purchased it over ten years ago. One of the basement walls was buckling in, and Ever Dry straightened and solidified it. It appears to be holding up fine. They also built a drain perimeter to help with basement drainage - our basement has been dry so it must be doing its job! We have the warranty plan which has been great for peace of mind. The one time we had to request work, they came out and resolved the issue quicklyM N.
- Business Description:If you're tired of getting the run a round or tired of people taking advantage and stealing your hard earned money, call us today. We provide everything you want in a one stop shop. We will provide you with a written estimate in a timely manner and give you all the in and outs before so you are not "shocked" at the end invoice. Call us today - We accept all forms of Payment (Visa, MC, AMEX, Check, and CashRecent Review:Very professional and turned out better than I ever imagined. Will definitely be getting more work done by them very soon.chris y.
- Business Description:I now work every where as far north as Muirfield and as far south as Circleville .Call text or email for further info . Thank you kindly .I have changed my contact phone number to make it easy for new customers to contact me for a timely responseRecent Review:Mr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future workShea D.
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Holland
- South Bloomfield
- Washington Court House
masonry contractors in Chillicothe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & A Masonry14701 State Route 93 S
- Baird Concrete Products Inc15 Locust St
- Basement Remedy6269 Lithopolis Rd
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- B & A Masonry
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.4271 Weaver Ct N
- EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.
- Hastings and Sons Concrete232 N Main St
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Hastings and Sons Concrete
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC5941 Riber Rd
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC
- Owens tree&mulch
- Owens tree&mulch
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Utmost Renovations8815 Surrey Lane
Plain City, Ohio
- Utmost Renovations