ABC Masonry Construction Ltd

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2010

Family run business since 1972 specializing brick, block and cultured stone. No sub-contracting. I will give you a quote and do the work! I no longer do chimney repairs. ...

EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.

EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
B-Level Ltd

Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 23 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $374.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is available.

Offers by B-Level Ltd on Angi

01/15/2019

It went great. The buyer requested a remedy to fill the cracks in the basement wall by a masonry company and they were able to come out the same day, give an estimate and complete the work all that day. He was very professional as well and respectful of the house (wiped his shoes, cleaned his work area when he was done, etc).

Description of Work
basement wall cracks filled

Category masonry,foundation repair

08/22/2018

Within 24 hours of calling, he was able to fix the bricks (at no cost to us) using what he had in his truck. He answered promptly the first call and called back after he had completed the job. He clearly explained what he did and why he couldn't simply replace the bricks. Me and my husband are extremely satisfied with his work and plan to contact him for the next project we need involving masonry.

Description of Work
We had two exterior bricks cracking around our garage.

04/12/2017

I hired Massimo to pour footers and lay block for the foundation of a detached garage I am building. Having been around the construction industry for a couple decades, I have worked with plenty of subcontractors. You would have a difficult time finding any who are more thorough, honest, and patient than Massimo. I was trying to stick to a relatively tight schedule when my project started in August...

Description of Work
Excavation, footers, and block wall for foundation on new detached garage

10/14/2016

We contacted him and then sent him pictures of the problem. He came out the next day because he happened to be in the area. Not only did he give me a couple of options but crawled into a very tight space to help me understand how the addition was done (likely amateurs). He dug out around the bricks and was able to show me the blocks that my wall and floor was supposed to be resting on. He was able...

Description of Work
Massimo, the owner of ABC Masonry, is what you hope for when you need help on your house. A small addition, which was done long ago before we owned the home, had settled so the exterior bricks at the corner were loose.

08/25/2016

Did an excellent job at a reasonable price. Showed up as promised. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement of cracked brick on my home.

Category masonry

Specialize in masonry, brick, block, cultured and real stone with your best interests and budget in mind.

Tuckpointing