Ansten Handyman Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2008

Awards & Badges

295 Winter Hill Pl

Powell, OH 43065

Owner operated. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email....

handyman (114)woodworking (26)interior painting (18)door installation (13)house painting (11)drywall (11)ceiling fan installation (9)lighting (8)general contractors (8)plumbers (7)flooring (7)gutter cleaning (6)

03/18/2021

Excellent work for a fair price. I will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang a door slab

CATEGORY appliance repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

12/22/2020

Highly recommend. Great service and reasonable prices. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Step and Misc Work In Laundry Room

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

11/04/2020

We've used Tony for a variety of jobs ranging from handyman to renovation. He's very knowledgeable and skilled. He's also always a pleasure to have in our home. We are very grateful to have found him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman, construction plus electrical and carpentry

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,handyman service,woodworking,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

08/17/2020

After multiple attempts to contact the provider never received return phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. Home Projects

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Unfortunately I don’t have a record of this customer attempting to contact me. Some days I receive a dozen or more emails or phone calls inquiring about services. I do my best to respond to each and every person. It may take a day or two to respond, but I make it a point to at least reach out. It is very possible some of those emails or phone calls get missed. If that is what happened in this case...

05/08/2020

I can't remember his first name but he did show up as promised. He did everything I asked him to do and to my surprise he took the old storm door trim with him and left a very clean job. I feel the price was reasonable and if I need a handyman I will be giving him another call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced ceiling fan in living room and installed storm door.

CATEGORY appliance repair,ceiling fans,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

03/28/2020

Quick and friendly service. Price was commensurate with product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frame repair on a pass through window between the kitchen and the living room

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

03/16/2020

Superbly!! I would use this company again in a heartbeat and recommend the same company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window installation

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

02/28/2020

Excellent - understood the project scope; managed the materials and build; easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing and base for insert of gas fireplace

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/16/2020

Finish mudroom including sink installation, replace attic ladder, replace celing fan and repair toilets

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding! Tony is easy to work with and provides reasonable prices. We will definitely be using him in the future for our handyman needs and recommend you do the same!

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

01/27/2020

wallpaper removal, prep of walls, French door installed, carpet removal, wall demo

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I didn’t end up hiring them because I was on a tight timeline and someone got in ahead of them within the parameters we needed. But I appreciated that Tony got back to use with a quote (unlike a lot of other handymen). Nice and easy to talk to!

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

Handyman, landscaping, interior & exterior painting, drywall repair, ceramic tile, plumbing, carpentry, remodeling, finished basements, home improvements, fences & decks.