Ansten Handyman Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2008

295 Winter Hill Pl

Powell, OH 43065

Owner operated. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email.

03/29/2022

MARK D.

Called and left a message to get a dryer vent repaired. Message returned in 36 hours by Tony saying he was not available at this time.

Description of Work
dryer vent replacement

Category appliance repair

02/17/2022

Andrew H.

Perfect! Super friendly, easy to work with. Will hire again

Description of Work
Basement trim and door replacement

Category flooring contractor, doors

07/02/2021

Tony P.

Tony was a pleasure to have work done at our home. He did a wonderful job at a very fair price. With the lumber shortage Tony took extra care to source the cedar for the project. He is a very careful , conscientious and organized. Brought the right saws and tools for the job. Couldn’t be happier. He told us of the other types of work he does and we will use him in the future no question about that. Tony Worthington

Description of Work
Wrapped existing porch posts

Category appliance repair, woodworking

03/18/2021

GERALD G.

Excellent work for a fair price. I will use again.

Description of Work
Hang a door slab

Category appliance repair, woodworking

12/22/2020

Kristin R.

Highly recommend. Great service and reasonable prices. A+++

Description of Work
New Step and Misc Work In Laundry Room

Category contractors, handyman service

11/04/2020

Manda L.

We've used Tony for a variety of jobs ranging from handyman to renovation. He's very knowledgeable and skilled. He's also always a pleasure to have in our home. We are very grateful to have found him!

Description of Work
Handyman, construction plus electrical and carpentry

Category contractors, electrician, handyman service, woodworking, ceiling fans

08/17/2020

Amy L.

After multiple attempts to contact the provider never received return phone calls.

Description of Work
Misc. Home Projects

Category appliance repair

Unfortunately I don’t have a record of this customer attempting to contact me. Some days I receive a dozen or more emails or phone calls inquiring about services. I do my best to respond to each and every person. It may take a day or two to respond, but I make it a point to at least reach out. It is very possible some of those emails or phone calls get missed. If that is what happened in this case, I am truly sorry. It is never my intention to ignore emails or phone calls. It’s unfortunate this customer felt it necessary to give me an “f” rating after never meeting me, nor speaking to me.

05/08/2020

Martin W.

I can't remember his first name but he did show up as promised. He did everything I asked him to do and to my surprise he took the old storm door trim with him and left a very clean job. I feel the price was reasonable and if I need a handyman I will be giving him another call.

Description of Work
Replaced ceiling fan in living room and installed storm door.

Category appliance repair, ceiling fans, doors

03/28/2020

Heather M.

Quick and friendly service. Price was commensurate with product.

Description of Work
Frame repair on a pass through window between the kitchen and the living room

Category woodworking, interior painters

03/16/2020

Cedric J.

Superbly!! I would use this company again in a heartbeat and recommend the same company to others.

Description of Work
Window installation

02/28/2020

John M.

Excellent - understood the project scope; managed the materials and build; easy to work with.

Description of Work
Framing and base for insert of gas fireplace

Category contractors, handyman service

02/16/2020

William C.

Finish mudroom including sink installation, replace attic ladder, replace celing fan and repair toilets

Description of Work
Outstanding! Tony is easy to work with and provides reasonable prices. We will definitely be using him in the future for our handyman needs and recommend you do the same!

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, interior painters

01/27/2020

Sarah S.

wallpaper removal, prep of walls, French door installed, carpet removal, wall demo

Description of Work
I didn’t end up hiring them because I was on a tight timeline and someone got in ahead of them within the parameters we needed. But I appreciated that Tony got back to use with a quote (unlike a lot of other handymen). Nice and easy to talk to!

11/21/2019

Gregory W.

Very well. Cleaned second story gutters using a bucket to collect debris and then bagged it and took it with him. Will definitely use his services in the future.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

06/14/2019

Kristen M.

Tony was professional, on time, and polite. He did a great job replacing our shutters.

Description of Work
Replaced shutters

12/15/2018

Linda S.

We were extremely pleased with the entire job. Tony was very friendly and professional. Showed up quickly and on time. Did a great job. I apologize for the late review.

Description of Work
We had him out to do numerous accumulated jobs around the house last year. He replaced a bathroom ceiling fan that was complicated, venting to the outside, replaced an outdoor light fixture, garbage disposal, and lined a Doorframe for us where we had removed the doors to make it a finished opening.

12/12/2018

robert J.

Initial appointment delayed due to inclement weather (outdoor project), easy reschedule. Fair prices, added on extra job of gutter clean out upon arrival and gave fair price. Work was done right, looks good, he cleaned up after himself. Friendly and trustworthy, will use again!

Description of Work
Replace wood in outdoor sliding door frame (had rotted), paint to match existing frame, repair loose ceiling fan in 2 story great room, remove clog from downspout on second floor roof.

Category contractors, decks, gutter cleaning, ceiling fans

12/10/2018

Ram D.

I could not be happier with the service I received today by Anthony with Ansten Handyman Services. He was on time and got right to work. He talked me through some issues that he saw and when there was something complex with the way the fan was wired he was able to figure it out. I would definitely recommend using Ansten.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans installed

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting

08/28/2018

Thomas D.

Tony arrived at the time he said he would and finished the work in one day. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Category handyman service, siding, woodworking, house painters

08/10/2018

Lloyd L.

He did a very good job. Went the extra mile to do it right.

Description of Work
Replace storm door.

Category handyman service, doors

08/01/2018

Cheryl A.

Very professional, finished the work on time and communicated well. The finished project looks incredible and will definitely hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Staining bar and built in shelves

06/19/2018

Eric R.

It took several attempts over a month to get any response to my request for a quote. When he came to the house he was very professional and pleasant, saying he'd send an estimate in a few days. We never heard from him again, however.

Description of Work
A variety of things, including installing a new ceiling light fixture

Category handyman service

I would first like to apologize to the customer for any miscommunication on my part that may have occurred. When the customer initially contacted me, I informed him I was very busy at the time and it may be a few weeks before I can come out to take a look at his projects. The customer responded back in sort of a demeaning manner stating he was “tired of staring at a hole in his ceiling!” I was a little taken back by his response, but agreed on a time to meet with him. After the meeting, I informed the customer I would send him an estimate in a few days. About a week later, I sent the customer an estimate for the work, but received no response in return. I figured he went in a different direction, as some do, and I moved on. I now understand the customer did not receive my estimate. Sometimes things happen and get lost or inadvertently put in spam or junk mail. Not sure what happened, but I never received any sort of correspondence indicating the customer did not receive the estimate. This review is the first I’ve heard from the customer since our meeting and I would’ve expected the courtesy of a follow up call or email if the customer did not receive the estimate. Again, I apologize for any miscommunication on my part and wish the customer well. Tony DeMuzio Owner Ansten Handyman Services, LLC

01/22/2018

Lee H.

Very well. TV project was complicated. He also gave me some advice on future projects.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous handy projects, hanging 2 tv's, installing lights, hanging drapes.

11/19/2017

Kellie S.

As reviewed above, the service went very well. Highly Recommend. Excellent work and very professional.

Description of Work
My dad needed a rail installed on his steps entry to his home. I would highly recommend Ansten Handyman Services for all projects! He was polite, professional, and very thorough and very conscientious with his work. Hope to work with him again on other projects. Highly recommend.

09/29/2017

jamel C.

everything went well he was on time and did an excellent job with everything

Description of Work
fix handrail

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

No Pressure LLC

Award 2022
    Plant Masonry

Family owned. Additional contact name - Jerry Plant. Additional email - jerryplant@plantmasonry.com.

Offers by Plant Masonry on Angi

Handyman, landscaping, interior & exterior painting, drywall repair, ceramic tile, plumbing, carpentry, remodeling, finished basements, home improvements, fences & decks.