Platinum Garages & Electrical

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2017

26381 Cannon Rd

Bedford, OH 44146

We are Cleveland's largest garage builder, specializing in demolition and rebuilding of detached garages. Garage projects starting at $8,999, nobody can beat our pricing, quality, 5 year warranty and customer service!

10/15/2022

James C.

Having worked with numerous contractors over the years working with Platinum Garages was an absolute pleasure. Every member of their team was kind, professional, knowledgable, hard working. Every question I had was answered promptly and the whole process was completely painless. So to sum things up. The team was amazing and I will not hesitate to recommend them to friends, family, and co-workers!

Description of Work
Old Garage Demolition and New Garage Build

Category contractors, concrete repair, electrician, picture framing, garage doors, roofing, siding, doors

07/29/2022

Cindy M.

We had our old garage demoed and new slightly larger garage built with Platinum Garages. Everyone was very professional, nice, accommodating and highly skilled! No supply chain problems and they worked around our business schedule, waiting for city permits and the poor weather during the build. When the garage was finished, the city sent third party inspector who mentioned that Platinum Garages was one of two garage builders that are the best and that they do quality work. Another company that we sought a quote from (four in total) was $8,000 higher than Platinum, but was not mentioned by the inspector as the second company that he recommends to people. Higher priced doesn't always mean better! We are extremely happy with our garage! Shout out to Carlos, Eli, Tim, Nilsa, Gregg and entire team! Enjoying our new beautiful garage!

Description of Work
Build New Garage

Category garage doors, remodeling, garage builders

05/21/2021

Rocco G.

They show up on time. They were and they do a wonderful job.

Description of Work
They take down the old garage and put a new one.

05/14/2021

Nate B.

Platinum Garages was a HUGE help. When we bought our first home the garage leaked and the foundation was cracked and sinking. There was no saving it. After getting about 4-5 quotes from people in the area we made the decision to go with Platinum. They have the best prices around. They were always one step ahead and were very prompt to send out and get the permits approved. They let me know all updates along the process. Any questions I had were answered extremely fast and the overall process was extremely easy from start to finish. The demo/concrete prep took only 1 day, concrete pour was 1 day, and their crew came and had the entire garage built/sided/shingled/gutters/cleaned up in exactly 5 hours another day. (This was for a 20x24 garage) I couldn’t believe it! I would highly recommend Platinum Garages for anyone’s garage needs.

Description of Work
New Garage Built

Category concrete repair, picture framing, garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, garage builders, doors

05/08/2021

Richard S.

Great here when they said they would very clean and reliable

Description of Work
Garage built

Category carpet cleaners, garage builders

04/19/2021

Sam K.

Excellent. Couldn't be happier with Platinum -- outstanding construction paired with excellent customer service and price. Platinum is a pleasure to work with, does the job well, and does it quickly. If only they did more than garages...

Description of Work
New garage construction

Category concrete repair, garage doors, garage builders, mudjacking

02/25/2021

Rual M.

A Job very well done. We are Pleased.

Description of Work
Two car garage

Category carpet cleaners, garage builders

02/15/2021

Jean M.

The Platinum Team was incredibly organized - they knew we were pressed for time as we were selling our home in Shaker and they organized and coordinated everything seamlessly to meet the open house date. We felt like we had a partner during what is normally a very high stress process, from the girls at the office communicating updates and deliveries to the on-site crew scheduling. Tim assured it all came together on time and on budget, including meeting all the inspection requirements. The quality workmanship was evident - the first day our house was on the market, we received an offer - couldn’t have done it without you guys! Jean M.

Description of Work
Garage work

01/16/2021

Sue S.

Start date was delayed twice, putting work into the cold season. Unreliable... was told by 'project managers' they would return on certain days, they were no-shows. Had to call the office repeatedly to find out what was going on & when. Damaged a neighbor's fence during demo; left debris. Vendor left lumber on front lawn, blocking public sidewalk & fire hydrant. Building team asked me to provide inside outlet usage for them and to provide them with the construction plans/diagrams... what if I had not been home when they showed up? Shouldn't the builders have the plans before they arrive? And generators to use? I am extremely disappointed in the entire process. The only 2 people who have their act together are in the office.. Ashley & Nilsa. I would have contacted the BBB if not for these 2 polite & patient gals who bent over backwards to get every last item taken care of. I appreciated the 25% discount on the door opener (only after I asked for something off due to all my aggravation, and Nilsa went to bat for me). Maybe because I am a woman these guys thought it would not make a difference how my project was handled, but it did! I was told by the salesman that I would "be amazed how quickly things would go once the job got started, usually 2 weeks or less' ... my job took 1 month. The kicker was seeing one of their employees urinating in my back yard! If 1 of the crew can find a Dunkin Donuts to go & buy coffee & breakfast, the you can find a public restroom! The electrician who did the work and also upgraded my inside panel barley spoke English, which made all of that process difficult. I will never recommend this company. Platinum Garages, don't try to defend yourselves on this job, you know how it went based on all my discussions with Ashely & Nilsa. They are to be commended for their assistance to me.

Description of Work
tear down of 3 car garage and all concrete, new concrete and build 2 car garage

Category carpet cleaners, concrete repair, electrician, garage doors, garage builders

11/18/2020

Olivia J.

Great team of contractors. I would Highly Recommend. They got the job done fast and efficiently to meet a very important deadline. They were pleasant to work with as a team.

Description of Work
Garage Build

Category garage builders, stamped concrete

11/03/2020

James O.

Couldn't ask for a better builder in Cleveland!)

Description of Work
Couldn't ask for a better builder in Cleveland!)

10/10/2020

Vic H.

Had these people come out and quote me a new garage . They demolished of old garage , concrete and build (siding , roofing , doors , etc.). They stayed right on schedule and did a great job . I was more than happy with the end product and I tend to be a difficult customer . No problems with concrete after 2 years . Garage looks great and price was really unbeatable . I would certainly hire these folks again and recommend them to friends and family .

Description of Work
Had these people come out and quote me a new garage

Category concrete driveways, picture framing, garage doors, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, doors

10/08/2020

Viktor S.

Very well. The only one of 3 recommended Angie's List contractors who returned my phone call. Mike came out on the weekend I called. Assessed the situation. Gave me a quote and told me to call him in 2 weeks to schedule the work. All the crew worked carefully, diligently and did a terrific job. Couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend Platinum Garages and plan to use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Built Garage

Category concrete driveways, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, garage doors, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, doors

09/25/2020

Neal D.

Unbelievably professional company. I have never worked with a contractor as responsive as Platinum Garages. They were able to quickly adjust to changes even as the project evolved. They continue to impress even after our project ended. We had additional small things that we wanted to have done and PG came back over a year later at no cost!! I cant begin to describe how wonderful it was to work with Platinum Garages!

Description of Work
I needed to build a garage

Category concrete driveways, garage builders, doors

09/03/2020

Sandra C.

Happy customers and quality are Platinum’s goal. Follow up quick. Friendly and hardworking employees. Customer service is stellar. Office staff--- Phone is always answered and by a pleasant and helpful person. Nilisa the office manager ensured procedures /communications were organized. Nilisa was a key to great customer service. Sales person, Shayan is knowledgeable, friendly and very customer service oriented. Platinum offers materials from quality manufactures and ample color choice. Carpenters started at 7:10 a.m. and were done around 2 p.m. They worked well together. Tim Akadov, the project manager was often present and other times a phone call away. Great follow up and customer service provided by Tim.

Description of Work
Had old 2 garage torn down and new one built size 22 x 22

Category concrete repair, garage builders, asbestos removal

09/02/2020

Chris G.

It all went very well, we had several issues with the city and Platinum work with us all the way. Tim and the crew were on time did not mess around and were neat and clean Even the salesman was wonderful!

Description of Work
Built a commercial building

Category concrete driveways, electrician, garage doors, roofing, siding, garage builders

08/25/2020

Benjamin H.

Platinum Construction built my neighbors garage. During demolition of the old garage, they were incredibly careless and caused an entire side of the garage and part of the roof to fall over onto my property, damaging a fence post and a young tree. (They also took out one of my neighbor's trees.) After first promising to fix any damage, the company owner said to me "what else do you want" "we cleaned it up" and refused to fix the damage. While most large debris was removed, there was no effort to remove the small pieces of wood, glass and shingles. Most importantly, he did not seem to care that there were service lines (telephone, cable, power) in the area that he narrowly missed through luck. The owner was dismissive and rude and acted like I had no reason to be upset.

Description of Work
Garage building

07/02/2020

Anita R.

Excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend platinum construction.

Description of Work
Two car garage

Category garage builders, asbestos removal

03/28/2020

Alex K.

Best garage builders in Cleveland area. I'm saying this from investor's perspective. Always punctual, fast, best service in area. 100% reliable. Smooth process with municipal requirements and inspections. Definetely will work with them again.

Description of Work
Building new 2-car garage with concrete pad and electric

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, garage builders

Mr, [Member Name Removed] thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure working with you. See you at your next project.

03/10/2020

Lisa Y.

Very happy with our new garage , Everything went so smooth !! Great family oriented company that truly care about their customers .

Description of Work
15 x 35 garage built

03/06/2020

jeffrey B.

From demo to completion, excellent service. Quality work, job site cleaned every day, competitive pricing and completed without a single issue.

Description of Work
Built 2 car garage

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, garage builders

12/10/2019

sadriddin N.

Amazing experience.Fair price, well organized company

Description of Work
New Garage

11/25/2019

Matthew R.

Everyone I talked to was very nice. The ad on their website advertised a 2 car garage for $8999 or so. Apparently that is to build on an existing slab, no tear down or concrete work. No problem, I expected it to cost more anyway. They provided 2 estimates about $4k apart, one for pole construction and the other for traditional. We specifically talked about the work being permitted is I called the building department to find out if pole structures were allowed in my city. They told me they were not. The estimates felt very much like a bait and switch. I suspect if I proceeded with the pole structure they would draw up the plans, submit to the city, got denied then come back blaming the city while encouraging me to switch to the $4k more expensive proper option. Be sure to know what your city permits before proceeding with this company.

Description of Work
Needed a quote to remove a detached garage with slab and build a new 2 car in its place with all proper permits.

Category garage builders

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We apologize for any confusion, however; when you called in for pricing we provided you quotes for both types of construction and advised you that most - but not all - municipalities allow both types of construction. We stated we would contact your city to verify this information before proceeding any further and urged you to do the same, since they are sometimes more responsive to their residents than to contractors. The mere fact that you were able to verify that your municipality only permits one type of construction before us, does not make it a “bait and switch” on our part and we find such accusations highly offensive. We are a highly reputable company with great overall reviews and many extremely satisfied customers. In any event, we wish you well with your projects. Sincerely, Platinum Construction

08/21/2019

Mary L.

Best customer service and final product i could ever hope for! Shayan was fantastic as was Tim and Nilsa, always willing to help with any delays we had due to uncontrollable circumstances. Would highly recommend them over any other garage company for any project!

Description of Work
Brand New 2 Car Garage

Category electrician, garage doors, remodeling, garage builders

09/24/2018

Michael W.

My experience with Tim and his crew were head and shoulders above what I have experienced with other local contractors. From the time of the initial estimate, Tim showed up in person to explain exactly what to expect in terms of cost and construction, and provided me with a written estimate on the spot which bested any quotes of local competitors. Tim is always easy to contact, and just as easy to work with as he is extremely professional, courteous and friendly. All of the work was completed in a very timely and efficient manner, which Tim was always present for either in a supervisory role, or getting his hands dirty leading his extremely hard-working and proficient crew. The results speak for themselves; I now have one of the best garages on the block thanks to Platinum!

Description of Work
New garage construction

N B ENTERPRISES INC

Nick knows houses and buildings. He has been serving the housing industry for over 25 years. Nick graduated from the Westside Institute of Technology Building Engineering Program and has applied this expertise to local building structures and the waterproofing profession for over 10 years. He has been a loyal resident of Cleveland his entire life. He serves his community with honesty, hard work and integrity. What does this mean to you as a customer? You can count on us being: • Reliable • Knowledgeable • Having Integrity • Us producing Long-term benefits for your home’s foundation Business Stability: Owner Nick Berardi has been in the waterproofing business for over 10 years, owns his own equipment and has two teams of dedicated employees (no sub-contractors). His work crews are dependable, and many team members have a history of longevity with NB Enterprises. Personalized Customer Service --A trademark of NB Enterprises-- Nick personally supervises each site to ensure that all questions get answered to the customer’s satisfaction and that the work quality exceeds customer expectations. Nick believes in educating his customers about the long-term benefits of exterior waterproofing. Give us a call to benefit from the experience and expertise Nick and his team has in Waterproofing!

We Build Now

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Ohio
    03/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, PayPal, Check

Build custom residential garages and install concrete driveways over 500 sq ft.

WE DO NOT OFFER REMODELING SERVICES. WE DO NOT OFFER SHED REPAIR OR ASSEMBLY SERVICES. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY TYPE. WE ALSO DO NOT OFFER: Asphalt driveway installation/repair, assembly of pre-fabricated structures, repair concrete (sidewalks, aprons or driveways), pour concrete in areas below 500 sq ft. (when not in conjunction with a garage build), decorative, pigmented or stamped concrete, home remodeling/additions.